He Follows

By breeari27

I, Camilla Calderon, have a stalker. No he's not the typical. I know who he is, what he looks like and what h... More

He Follows
He Follows- Live with Me
He Dropped a Bomb on Me
All I Can Think About
This Girl
New Friends
Jealous
Questions and Forever
Holidazes
Past Arrangements
The Crow and the Butterfly
Rings on Campus Part 1
Rumors on Campus
Anger
Pressing Charges
Plans
King
I'm Back
What the Sons Knew
In a Daze
Joined Together
Battles
Oh How the Tables Have Turned
Tomorrow
Aftermath
Epilogue

La Familia

8.8K 241 17
By breeari27

Dantae

Alejandro's and Camilla's wedding was a blast. It was amazing to see the genuine love between them. So much so that I envy him as I want that for myself. But I'm happy.

Especially since it was a nice distraction from the family business.

A mystery aunt.

Long lost cousin.

An evil prick trying to take our families down.

Not under my watch. I've trained for this. Day and night. Weapons, hand to hand combat, you name I've learned.

"Grumpy smurf, come on. Dad wants us to go to the warehouse for a meeting. He says it's important." My big bro Scott tells me.

"I'm not grumpy."

"Yeah, yeah. Just come on."

"Someone needs to wake up Dean I think he drank too much."

"Already got it covered."

Not even a minute later I hear him screaming.

"A bucket of ice water!! What are you twelve, Scotty?" Dean screams.

I chuckled at that.

"Yeah I guess I am!" Scott laughs loudly.

Soon enough we make it there and Alex is already there talking to father and mysterious woman.

"My sons come join us. There's someone I need you to meet."

We take our seat as the woman who looks exactly like the pictures of our grandma when was young looks at us with a sincere smile.

"Boys this is your aunt Amelia, my long not so lost sister."

"No need to be so formal, lil brother. You boys are so handsome and you.." she says looking at me. "Look exactly like my papa."

"I know. Everyone tells me that." I say quietly.

"Same attitude, too." She laughs along with dad.

"Introduce yourselves to your auntie."

"I'm Dean. The funny one. Also the second oldest. I'm 26. No wife or kids."

"More like funny looking. I'm Scott aka Scotty. I'm the oldest at 29. I have a gorgeous wife and beautiful daughter, Antonia. Nice to meet you Auntie."

"I'm Alex. I'm 23. The fourth son. Nice to meet you auntie."

"I'm Dantae or Tae. I'm 24. It's lovely to meet you Auntie."

"You're all so charming. I wish my son was able to be around you boys and where's your youngest Alejandro?"

"He's on his honeymoon in Bali. He just got married this past weekend. He'll be back in two weeks." I tell her.

Soon we fall into easy conversations and catch-up. That is until a loud crashing sound gets us on high alert and everyone including Auntie Lia have guns drawn and aimed at the door.

The last person we expected to burst through our doors. Theo Johns. But instead of a smug smile he so often wears he looks like sleep has eluded him for days and like he just saw a ghost.

Theo

I haven't slept in days. I haven't been able to find her. My mother. She's out there somewhere and I won't rest until I find her. I've also been gathering evidence against my sperm donor. I can't even call him father after what I've learned. He's a sick bastard and I'm going to do anything to put him away.

I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in."

"Sir, we've found your mother at this old abandoned warehouse."

I breathe for what feels like the first time in forever.

"Alright get the car. We're going now."

"Yes sir. It'll be ready in ten minutes."

I wait, impatiently, I might add for my driver.

The whole ride there my emotions are a roller coaster. One minute being excited to see my mommy again. Another extremely pissed because I thought she was dead and knowing she's not, how could she leave me with him? The things he subjected me to. The beatings, the torture. I hate him. But also a sigh of relief washes over me hoping that she was happy and never shed another tear over that pathetic bastard.

We make it there to find the door highly secured so I instruct the men I brought to break it down by any means necessary. We managed to get through and before I even open the door I hear the chiming bell like laugh of my mama.

I push the doors open to see guns from every direction pointed at me. I left my men outside and I'm glad I did.

"Mama."

"Theo Bear." At her words all the guns lower as she runs into my arms.

I feel her hot tears stain my shirt.

"Mama I can't believe you're here. I missed you so much. He did horrible things to me. I cried for you every night. Then to find out you're alive and I have an actual family I thought it was a trick."

"No trick, nephew."

"I'm so sorry to all of you especially Alejandro. But I've found out some things about my father and I think you would what to do better than I would. I've started to hand over information anonymously to the FBI, DEA, and the ATF. This is what I be found so far and his weak points as well."

"To be honest we can't trust you totally just yet but we'll see what you've got." The very serious looking Dantae tells me.

The biggest one with tattoos littering his arms comes over and engulfs me in a hug.
"You're family but if you betray you'll wish you never tried it."

Everyone greets me and we start working on the plan to take down my father.

————————

Another one! *DJ Khaled voice*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 2.9K 12
❝ Hey, Ive been thinking. Have we.. i don't know.. met in real life? ❞ ❝ Probably not, I would have known it was you straight away. ❞ He said. γ€Œ Lit...
3.1K 262 18
He was the yin to my yang, a king to my castle, my knight and shinning armour, my everything but it all went crumbling down like Pompeii. Now I'm cag...
163K 7.3K 36
↳ ❝ [ STRATEGY ] ❞ ━ yandere alejandro x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a surprise third contestant was brought in to the third s...
17K 325 19
She belongs to a wealthy family. He's the son of the owner of the successful and number one security company. She has a stalker and therefore needs p...