To Be In Love With A Bad Boy

Por KpopLoveAlways

After her father's death, Lee Chae Rin seeks out revenge on the man who killed her father, who is no other th... Más

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chatper six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Suga's POV
Jhope POV
Jin's POV
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter Fifty five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy eight
Chapter Seventy nine
Chapter Eighty

Chapter Sixty

5 0 0
Por KpopLoveAlways

3 years later

Chae's POV

"Hi Oppa, I know it's late out but I just had to see you. I miss you so much. I really wish it wasn't you and it was me. We had just found out that we are siblings and we barely did anything together as brother and sister alone. If I could turn back time, I would be the one in the ground. I know you'll be upset with me saying this and all but I just can't help but think like this and say it out loud. *sigh* I miss your lame jokes you know. Whenever I go to your dorm with the guys I always hang around in your room and sometimes I fall asleep in there too. *sobs a little and sighs* Christable has been by my side ever since you passed. Anna and Steph went to study in the states and Shizuyo is visiting her parents in Japan. I hope you're doing well. I love you Oppa."

I stood up and wiped my tears away. I felt like someone was watching me but I shook the feeling off and headed back to Chris's car that was waiting for me.

"The guys wants us to meet them at Unicorn Cafe."

"Let's go."

I pulled my phone out and looked through the same photos I've been looking at for the past 3 years.

"You can't keep looking at those photos Chae. It's been 3 years. You'll just keep crying. Yoongi is in a better place now."

I didn't say anything but kept looking at the photos. I didn't care that it's been forever. I never wanted to forget what he looked like.

"Chae, we're here."

I snapped out of thought and got out of the car.

"Hey guys!" Chris waved to get the guys attention.

"What shall we get?" Jhope asked

"I want a iced caramel macchiato" I raised my hand.

Jhope's POV

I smiled at Chae and we entered the cafe. As we made our way to the back table by the window I saw these two men pass us and leave the building heading to the new store across the street.

"I swear they look like JungKook and Taehyung" I thought to myself.

"Hey guys, I want to check out the new store across the street, SpäceMönsters"

"Ok, what do you want?" RapMon hyung asked me

"A red apple tea latte"

I headed across the street and entered the store. I saw them and I was shook. It was them. I was about to walk up to them but Chae was outside the store and I went to them and pulled them to the back exist of the store.

"What are you guys doing here? I thought you guys weren't in Korea."

I said hugging them both.

"Hyung! I missed you so much!!" Taehyung said smiling big as ever.

"We were in different places. We were in Busan then to Daegu and then we went to Jeju Island and now we are here." JungKook said with his finger out counting the places he mentioned.

"Well, when do you plan to meet everyone?"

"Tomorrow." Taehyung said happily

"Good. I'll see you both tomorrow then. We'll be meeting at Chae's apartment tomorrow to keep Chae company. Come by and you both can surprise them tomorrow."

JungKook nodded and I hugged them both before leaving them back to the cafe.

As I existed the building, I saw Chae with a bag.

"Oh, what are you doing out here Chae?"

"Oh I was going to go to SpäceMönsters but I got distracted by that store"

Chae said pointing to a store next to SpäceMönsters and I got embarrassed immediately.

Chae's POV

I entered the new store and saw Jhope Oppa drag 2 people to the back exist. I followed him hoping to stop him but before I could I saw his face. The face I never thought I would see right now. I froze but heard what was planned and I left faster than a bullet. I ran into Victoria Secret and bought 2 pairs of a black bra and matching underwear and 2 pairs of red bra and matching underwear. I left the store and met up with Jhope Oppa outside the store.

"Oh, what are you doing out here Chae?" He said with a bit of worry in his voice

"Oh I was going to go to SpäceMönsters but I got distracted by that store" I said pointing to Victoria Secret and he got red and embarrassed.

I chuckled "Let's go back before they get mad at us"

Jhope Oppa nodded and we went back to the cafe. We sat and talked about random things before heading back to my apartment. As we were driving to my apartment I had to tell Chris.

"Hey Chris."

"Yeah?"

"I have to tell you something but you can never tell anyone, especially the guys."

"Mm ok"

"I saw Jhope Oppa talking to JungKook Oppa and Taehyung Oppa."

"What? But I thought they weren't in Korea"

"I thought so too Chris. But I saw them ok. I saw them and I know that they are planning to meet us tomorrow. Jhope told them that you guys were gonna come to my apartment, which I never knew about, and told them to come"

"Well, what are you going to do Chae?"

"I'm not ready to see him. Not yet."

*silence*

"I'll think about it and I'll let you know. Stay for awhile after the guys leave and I'll tell you."

We got to my apartment, we chatted, laughed, and played games. After a while, the guys had to leave back to their dorm. Chris stayed back like I asked her to.

"So, Chae what are you going to do?"

"ok, so I'll call my cousin and ask if she'll go with me hiking on Mounds Peak and spend the night with me up there. I'll leave a note on the kitchen table just thinking in case you come over ok."

"Ok but what do I say to the boys when we get here and start knocking on the door and you don't open up?"

"Mm, I gave Yoongi Oppa a spare key because he kept breaking in ha ha. When you guys get here and I don't open up, you ask about the key but you have to act as if you don't know ok. When you get the key, the note will be on the kitchen counter. I 'll say that my cousin wanted me to go with her and that it was very last minute but I won't tell where. I'll address the letter specifically to you as you have been the only one who has been coming here everyday since Yoongi Oppa passed."

"Mm ok, I don't agree with your decision Chae but, I won't force you to do anything you don't want to."

"Thanks Chris"

I walked Chris to her car and re-entered my apartment room. I headed to my bedroom and started packing my clothes for tomorrow. When I finished, I opened the door to the balcony and looked up to the stars that were barely showing.

"The stars on Mounds Peak will look so much better." I thought to myself.

JungKook's POV

I was lying on the bed of the hotel room thinking about tomorrow when a flush of anxiety came at me. I became very nervous just at the thought of tomorrow. Taehyung hyung kept asking me about meeting them again and I would always refuse to meet them. That was because I wasn't ready to meet them yet, then I wasn't ready to face Chae, then I wanted to prepare myself physically and mentally. After finally feeling ready, Taehyung hyung had asked me again about meeting them and I agreed. He got so happy he wouldn't stop smiling. He was always talking about them and wondering how they were all doing, especially Chae.

*ding*

I looked at my phone next to me and grabbed it. It was a text message.

"Mounds Peak"

"What is this?" I thought to myself.

I shook it off and turned off my phone. I closed my eyes hoping to fall asleep and wake up ready to meet them tomorrow.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

19.5K 1.1K 30
After, Jungkook's fiancé elopes with another man, he has no choice but to marry another heir of the Park family. In conclusion, Jimin is thrown into...
4.6K 199 16
Rosè is an assassin. It's her job to kill and fight. Her dad gave her a mission to kill Jeon Jungkook. She had to go to school to get closer with him...
108K 5.3K 65
Majesty's parents move to Korea from New York. And make Majesty go to some random school, and she meets this boy (Jungkook) who is super rude to her...
923 100 21
[COMPLETED] Jungkook is part of royalty and is getting force to marry his best friend so he can become King. But it looks like he is going to be King...