Laxus x reader one shots

By cispe071

More

The lightning storm
Dragon mating season
The sister
Every day life
The new friend
A/n
The return
The struggle
The woods
Being a father is hard
The fight
Laxus as a cowboy (scenario)
Spa day!
A/n
A/n
A/n
A/n
Cowboy vs Indians
The good old days
Laxus it's time to help
Laxus x mute reader
A/n highly recomended to read!!
Military man
PeriodsπŸ˜‘
Snapchat
When Laxus Gets Sick
Priceless🌟
Laxus its time to help (part two)
Playful night
A/N
Don't Leave
I have to tell you something: Part 1
Mafia boss Laxus x reader
Feelings
Laxus x reader (Skyrim AU)

The Swim Party

2.7K 33 3
By cispe071

Y/n's point of view:

The guild was going crazy. My ears hurt so bad!! I wonder what all the fuss is about?
I was sitting at the bar waiting for Mira to take my order. She finally came to take my order.
"Sorry (Y/n), what would you like?"
"It's no big deal. I'll just have a cream sprite slush."
"No problem!" She handed me this foam cup with whipped cream on top. Yum!!! I heard another roar from all the girls in the guild.
"Hey Mira! What's up with everyone?"
"Huh? Oh have you not heard!!!?"
"Uh..."
"The guild is having a pool party!!! At the new resort in the mountains!"
"Oh, I had no idea."
"Are you going!"
"Na, not much for parties, let alone pool parties."
"Aww come on Laxus would love seeing you in a swimsuit!" Mira said winking at me. What is that supposed to mean?! I heard huge footsteps behind me and I smelt a familiar scent. He smelt like a pine forest and  Cologne. I knew who it was. He sat down beside me.
"Hey Laxus what can I get you?!" Mira said smiling.
"The usual please." He said turning to me, he smirked at me. What is he up to?
"Are you ready to see me without a shirt on?" He said looking deep into my eyes, I had to look away or I would get lost in them forever.
"What are you talking about?" I said
"The guild pool party! Aren't you going?"
"Wow I don't even get a hello?" And with that said he grabbed my face and kissed me!! In front of everyone!!! We have never done that! And no body except for Mira and master knew that we were dating! I pulled away, blushing hard. He was still holding my face. And he whispered in my ear, "Hello sweetheart."  I looked around the guild and saw everyone whispering and  giggling. "Laxus what was that?! Now everyone is going to ask us questions!!"
"Let them ask, I'm tired of hiding everything." He said letting go of my face.

  Then Lucy skipped over to us with a devilish smile.
"Wow! You two! I would have never guessed I thought Laxus would go for Mira not you!" I just looked at her and went back drinking my slush.
"Well you know when two people love each other, things happen." Laxus said. I choked and turned strait to him.
"Excuse me!!!!!????"
"You are excused."
"No! What things? We haven't done anything!! And I don't plan to unless we are married so get that smirk off your face!" Then everyone came asking questions and I was literally pulled out off my stool and drug out of the guild. I knew it wasn't Laxus. This person's arm is way to small. I looked up and saw Mira.
"Mira what are you doing?!"
"You need to be ready for the swim party. "
"But I don't want to go!!! I'm not going!"
"Oh don't be silly! Of course you are! Laxus would be really sad!"
"Yeah? I don't care! Wait? Where are we going?"
"To your house."
"You know where I live?!"
"That's not important, the party is tomorrow, we have limited time to get this done."
"I don't wanna go!!!!😫😫"

Time skip:

We were in my house. Actually it was a mansion  but not important. Mira had me sit on my bed while she found all my one piece swimsuits.
"Only one piece? Where are the bikinis?!!!"
"I don't own any." I said putting my head down. "I... I don't like to show my body off."
"Why not? You look great (Y/n)!" She said pulling a bikini out of her bag and throwing it to (Y/n)." Now go change  and  show me what you look like!"
(Y/n) put on the tiny and very revealing swimsuit.
"(Y/n)?! Are you almost done in there?"
"I don't want to come out!"
"Why not?!"
I looked at my body. The swimsuit was way too revealing. And it showed all my big ugly nasty scars. The one on my right shoulder with three huge slashes, one slash on my neck, multiple slashes on my sides, and a huge star shaped one just above my left hip. I turned around and there was an even bigger three slash scar all across my back from my left shoulder to my right hip. I heard a knock on the door.
"(Y/n), just let me see you will look fine!!"
I sighed and walked out of the bathroom. Mira's eyes widened.

Mira's point of view:

I saw (Y/n) in the bikini. She looked great but I couldn't believe that a woman would have so may scars. I knew that's why she was hesitant. She started crying!
"I know...*sniff* I look terriable. I can't show myself like this in front of everyone, not even Laxus."
"That's not true (Y/n)! You look really good! Who cares if you have a scar or two? I know Laxus has a few scars."
(Y/n) looked at me, still tearing up.
"If I have to go, I would feel much better in one of my one pieces."
"Well there is multiple days of the party, you can start with a one piece and see if you get more comfortable with the whole swimsuit thing!"

(Y/n)'s point of view:

Mira left and I picked a bunch of swimsuits. 
I woke up in the morning. We were leaving at 9:00 am. I put my swimsuit on and heard a knock on my door. I knew it was Laxus. As I opened the door Laxus eyes widened and his face turned red.

"Wow, (Y/n)! You look amazing!" He said looking up and down my body witch made me step back and blush.
"Thank you, do you want to come in?"
"Yeah, are you almost ready?" He said walking in and I shut the door behind him. Laxus sat on my couch.
"I just need to get my cover up and my purse!"
"What you carry a purse?! I've never seen you with a purse."
"Well, I do, sometimes. I don't know what I'll need for this. I've never been to a party." I said walking into my room.
Then I felt Laxus' huge arms around my waist. He barried his face in my neck. Chills were sent down my spine.
"You don't need to worry. I'm here with you. I'll make sure you have everything."
I turned around and we were face to face. I kissed him. Then I walked away.
"Where are you going?"
"I'm getting out of the house. It's time to go!"
"Fine!!!"
Laxus took my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. We walked like that until we met with the other people in the guild. I didn't really like showing public affection.
  We climbed a huge mountain that had a rainforest-like feeling to it. We finally got to a sign that said" Natural mountain spring resort"
  Everyone cheered with joy. When we got to the front of the motel Mira stepped on a chair to get everyone's attention, "all right everyone Im setting up teams and rooms where you will be staying! Everyone will be assigned partners!" Everyone groaned in disappointment knowing that Mira is going to set up everyone based on her ships. "Alright! Freed and I are in room 638. Laxus and (Y/n) are in room 483." Oh great!!! Laxus looked at me with a huge smirk on his face. "Nastu and Lucy room 385. Gajeel and Levy room 539. Gray and Juvia room 179. Erza and Jellal room 932."
Wait Jellal isn't even a member of fairy tail ! "Elfman and Evergreen room 936. Lissana and Bixlo room 583.That's all please get your room key and get settled in meet back in the lobby at 5:30!"

I felt Laxus grab my hand. I looked at him not smiling just glaring.
"Lets go roomie!" He said smirking. And we ran to our room. "Here we are room 483!" He said putting me and the bags down. He opens the door revealing a huge suite with one king size mattress. He threw the bags on the bed and stretched his muscular arms up. He looked at the one bed and started chuckling.
"You are going to be sleeping on the floor." I said coldly
"What?"
"You heard me." He sighed
"Fine, you have your wish."
"Thank you." I said pecking him on the lips.
"You know, you're making this very hard not to change my mind on sleeping on the floor."
I gave him another death glare. Then a lacerma image appeared in front of us. "Hi just to clarify! Meet at the pool in a hour and the party will only last today and tomorrow there are big storms on the way. See you all there!!" It was Mira's voice
I started unpacking my stuff and set two books on my bedside table. As I was unpacking I saw Laxus pick up my books and was looking threw them.
"Hey! Don't look at my books!"
"Did you write these?"
"Maybe. Please don't look at them!"
"Hmm one of these is a journal!"
"Laxus!!" I tried to get the book away from him. He just put his arm strait up in the air with the book in his hand. I jumped up to try and get it but he kept moving around.
   Then out of nowhere he grabs me by the waist and pulls me close to him(the closest I've ever been) and then he gives me a big slobbery kiss. I resisted, then I felt his tongue slip into my mouth. I wanted to throw up!!! That was so nasty his spit was in my mouth!!! I pulled away and gaged. Laxus wiped his mouth and made a deep chuckle. I too wiped my mouth and trying not to barf.
"What's wrong (Y/n)? Never used a little tongue?"
"A little?! That was way too much!! Ew. That was the grossest thing ever!" I said still gaging and wiping my mouth.
"You know that hurts (Y/n). I was just trying to make you happy." I looked at him in confusion.
"Are you serious?" Then he again got in my face but not doing anything. Just staring deep into my eyes.
"Of corse not my sweet heart." He said just millimeters away from my face!! Then he kissed me quick and sweet.
  He walked away and started taking his shirt off.
"What are you doing Laxus?!" He turned around and grinned.
"Getting ready to swim."
Then I remembered that I was wearing my swimsuit! And he grabbed me by the waist when I was wearing a swim suit!!! I'm going to kill him!!
He came out of the bathroom. I blushed hard!

"What are you looking at?" He said smiling
"Oh uh nothing!!" I said trying to fan myself off.
"Well we better go. Before Mira kills us for being late."
"I'm not scared of Mira! I could beat the snot out of her if I wanted too."
"That's true." He grabbed my hand and we were out of the room. We were at the entrance to the pool.
"I'm nervous."
"For what? Swimming?"
"No, I just don't want people to, make fun of my body. Girls can be really nasty. Plus I've never been to a party."
"No need to worry. Just talk to the people you know. You don't have to be in every bodies business."
"Ok. I'm ready to go in."

We walked into a huge water park!! I couldn't believe it! All the girls were in a circle complementing each other on their revealing swimsuits. And all the guys whistling at them. It was very annoying.
"(Y/n)! Come here!" Mira yelled waving to me. I sighed and looked at Laxus with sadness.
"Go on!" He said to me slightly pushing me foreword. I sighed. And walked over to the tramps. Sorry your going to be kinda mean

"(Y/n) why aren't you wearing a bikini" Lucy said " Don't you want to impress Laxus with your good looks?" She said putting her hand on her hips.

"Unlike most people, I don't impress based on just my looks. It's how you act. I don't dress like a slut or act like one. Unlike some people." I said looking at each and every one of them.
    They had nothing to say. I thought some of them were going to cry. Laxus heard what I said and ran over to me. He grabbed me by the arm to get me away from there.
"I can't take you anywhere." He mumbled
He then picked me up and put me over his shoulder and threw me in the pool. Then he jumped in after. I came out of the water and he followed after me but he came and gave me a kiss. It was weird because of the calorie and his lips were wet from the water.
"Thanks Laxus that was refreshing!" I said smiling
"Why do you have to be so rude to those girls." He said looking at all the guild members
"Sorry, like I said. I don't know how to be social, especially with people I'm not familiar with."
"I know but I wanted to talk to my buddies. But I guess I can just hang out with you." He said sighing.
"No you can still hang out with everyone I'll just be present minding my own business." I said clinging to Laxus' arm. He was shocked that i was that close willingly. He looked down at me and lightly chuckled. He kissed me on the top of my head.
"Or course you can stay with me. But you may not like what the guys will be talking about."
"That's fine. I'll just ignore them. I'm good at that. Some what." I mumbled

   We got to the shallow end of the pool. Where Bixlo, Freed, Nastu, Grey, Jellal, Pantherlilly, and Gajeel were all talking up a storm. I still was holding onto Laxus' huge arm. I was really weirded out. I've never been around so many guys in my swimsuit!!! EWWW! Freed is wearing a  speedo!!!
"Looking good (Y/n)!! But I wish you showed more skin, if you know what I mean?" Said Bixlo That was followed by a huge laugh! Why was he laughing?
"(Y-y/n)."
"Hm?" I looked up and saw Laxus' face red!!! He looks so... so cute. Wow I really have been around to many girls! Why was  he so flustered?
"Can... you please let go of my arm. You are making me think of pleasant and unpleasant things. And it not helping that we are sharing a room tonight." What was he talking about?! I looked down at my chest and I saw I was squeezing his arm in between my... fine I'll say it!!!! BOOBS!!!

    I instantly turned red and let go of his arm and squealed.

Laxus point of view:

Thank goodness she let go of me. Man she has nice... AHHHHH!!!! Don't think about, think of something nice a good! Something (Y/n) would say. I give up. I looked at her she was a good couple feet away from me, probably for the best. I wonder why she did that to my arm, maybe she wants me? NO!!! GET THESE THOUGHTS OUT OF YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!
I glanced at her and she looked like she was going to cry. Maybe I should call it a day. I could set up a little romantic dinner for (Y/n). I'll ask Mira for help.
   I turned around "(Y/n) I'm going to run to the bathroom. I'll be back in a little bit, ok?"
She wouldn't look me in the eye."ohokthatsfineidontcarewhatever." Wow she's really uncomfortable. She slowly swam deeper into the pool by herself. And I got out of the pool and motioned Mira to follow me outside. She raised her eyebrows and excused herself from the group.

"Laxus? What's wrong?" Mira said
"I need your help."
"With what?"
"With a special dinner for me and (Y/n) in our room."
"Oh are you going to..."
"NO! S... sorry. No we are not. It's just something nice for my girlfriend."
"I'm glad to help!" Mira said with a huge smile!

After Mira went to get started, (Y/n) and I went back to swimming, we were doing cool flips and launching each other. It was actually pretty fun.
   Then I saw Mira wave to me signaling that the room was ready. I got nervous, but why? I mean I do love her. So that's probably why.

I swam next to (Y/n)"Hey want to call it a day, I'm pretty beat aren't you?"
She smiled at me"sure!"
I got out of the pool first and held hand out to (Y/n). "Thanks Laxus!"
  We walked back to our room and I unlocked the door.

(Y/n)'s point of view:

As the door opens I saw candles all in the room and a dinner waiting at a table. I blushed really hard.
"Laxus? Is this for us?"
"It sure is. Are you ready to eat the best dinner ever?"
I smiled huge" You bet I am!"
We had a great time! And it was pretty late so I got in the shower.

Laxus point of view:

As soon as the shower started, dirty thoughts came to mind. Hearing her slightly hum and the water hitting her skin made Laxus feel hot and sweaty. He knew the feeling.
So he walked around the room trying to get her off his head. It wasn't working. Then he saw the two books on her nightstand. He opened the journal up. Almost all the pages had sketches of him and her together. And just him smiling.
   He looked and saw little writing that said" I know he's in a bad place, but I'll always have hope that he will be himself again. And we'll be friends again, and in my wildest dreams maybe more."
   Laxus just smiled. And layed on the bed he soon fell asleep.
  To his surprise he heard small movements around the room and bags unzipping. He opened one eye only to see (Y/n) in her towel. He jumped as her towel was falling, but her back was to him. She felt someone staring at her so she turned around and Laxus immediately closed his eyes.
    His heart was beating fast, he didn't dare open his eyes again. Good thing he shut his eyes before the towel uncovered her butt. But he saw her beautiful back with a huge three slash scar across her back. Sad memories came to his mind about how she got that scar.

(Y/n)'s point of view:

Ok... I'm pretty sure Laxus was awake when I came out of the shower. I felt him staring at me! So now I'm locked in the bathroom. Getting my pajamas on.
  I slowly opened the door to see Laxus laying on the floor with my JOURNAL on his chest and he had a hand in it. He had fallen asleep.
  I walked right next to him and kicked him in the side.
He groaned in pain.
"What the hell was that for?!"
"Laxus language!"
"Who cares!" He said putting his hand on his side.
"I care! And why were you reading my journal!!"
  "Because it was the only thing to read, and I was trying not hear your intoxicating humming and the water hitting your skin!!"
  "Wha?!" (Y/n) said turning extremely red.
  "It was the only thing I could do to stop myself from doing something."
"Oh-uh sorry. But thanks."

No ones point of view:

(Y/n) hoped into bed and got under the sheets. And Laxus layed back down on the ground.
  "Hey (Y/n)?"
"Hm?"
"I'm really happy with you."
(Y/n) smiled "I'm really happy with you Laxus."
"Goodnight. Love you (Y/n)." Laxus said turning over on his side.
"Goodnight Laxus. Love you too." She said turning the lamp off, and laying down.

Next morning:

Laxus point of view:

I woke up and saw (Y/n) asleep. She was so cute.  She sprawls out a lot on the bed. Well if... no when we get married the king size bed will do just fine.
   She opened her beautiful (e/c) eyes and looked at me and smiled.
"Good morning sweetheart."
She giggled " Good morning Laxus."
  She slowly sat up and yawned.
"Have you been watching me sleep?"
"Uh... how did you sleep?"
"Don't try to change the subject!"

Breakfast:
(Y/n) and I were walking hand in hand when we got out of our hotel room. But were soon stopped by Mira squealing.
  "Aww you two are holding hands! So adorable!"
I didn't care. She was mine, well not technically, but you know what I mean.
  (Y/n) just blushed. And was taken away from me by Mira. I went to where the guys were.

   "So were you and (Y/n) comfy last night?!" Bixlo laughed. I just glared at him and sat down.
    "I wasn't, I slept on the floor." I said looking at my menu.
    All the guys laughed at me.
  "Well Lisana and I had a great time last night!" Bixlo said sticking his tongue out.
  I just rolled my eyes and the other guys started talking about their night with their girls. I wish I had that kind of night with (Y/n). NO don't think that.

  (Y/n)'s point of view: 

"Soooo~how was your night!!" All the girls said when I was dragged to their loud and annoying table.
   "It was fine." I said placing a napkin on my lap.
  "No juicy details?" Lucy elbowed me
"Nope, I made Laxus sleep on the floor. So you can only guess that nothing happened and nothing will unless we are married."
  "Aww your no fun! "Evergreen complained.
   Then the girls rambled on about their amazing boyfriends and their night.
I was disgusted and blocked their conversation out. My eyes trailed to Laxus who looked like he was in a daze probably ignoring the guys. Our gaze met and Laxus winked at me. I winked back.
   "(Y/n)? Are you listening?" Mira said waving a hand in front of my face.

Regular point of view:

   (Y/n) snapped back into reality and looked at Mira.
  "Hm?"
"What are you going to order?" Mira said
"Oh, uh, I'll have  bacon, eggs , and hash browns please!" 
  "So (Y/n), I got a message from Master last night, and he said you are ready to take on century class quests again." Mira said whispering to (Y/n). As Mira said this (Y/n) froze and her expression changed. She pulled her fork down.
   "It's about time." Is all (Y/n) could say, a grin came upon her face.
  "Do you think Laxus would be upset?" Mira said
"I- I haven't thought about it. It's been so long since, I've gone on a job..."
  "It's ok, just make sure you tell him if you are going."
  They all finished breakfast and went up to their rooms.

  Hotel room:

"Hey what's wrong? You're quieter than usual." Laxus asked tucking a lock of (Y/n)'s hair behind her ear.
"Oh uh nothing I'm fine!" (Y/n) said
"Are you sure?" Laxus said raising an eyebrow.
  "Yah... Actually Laxus!" (Y/n) said grabbing his wrist.
  "What is it?" He questioned
"There is a century class quest, that is ready for me." She said looking down
  Laxus' heart dropped.

"You're going to leave me for years... after we just started this relationship." He said with anger and hurt rising from his body
"..."
"I thought you had more concern over my feelings than this (Y/n)... I can't believe that you would do that to me... again."
"Laxus... I-"
"Forget it! I don't care what you do! Just leave me alone!"
"Laxus!"
"Tsk." Was all he said as he left (Y/n) alone in the hotel room. He took his bag and everything.
  (Y/n) stood there trembling and tears started welling up. (Y/n) grabbed her bag and wiped her tears away. (Y/n) left the room and closed the door.

  "Hey (Y/n) are you okay?" Lucy asked
(Y/n) again wiped the last of her tears
"Y-yah I'm fine."
  "Hey do you know what wrong with Laxus? He just stormed down stairs, and now it's starting to rain."
(Y/n) just shrugged. And started walking down the hall way.
  "Oh hey (Y/n)!" Mira said waving (Y/n) over to her in the lobby.
"H-hey Mira." (Y/n) said avoiding eye contact.
  "Were you and Laxus suppose to leave together? Because he just left..."
"Oh uh no... I will just leave with you guys."
"Is everything okay?"
"Yah! F-For sure!"

As they were walking down the hill The thunder legion came up to (Y/n).
"Hey (Y/n)!"
These were the last people (Y/n) wanted to see. The rain was pouring, but (Y/n) didn't care she liked the rain. She just hated the thunder and lightning.
  "Oh hey." (Y/n) said try to avoid eye contact with them.
  Then the rain stopped hitting (Y/n). Evergreen held an umbrella over her and (Y/n).
  "Oh (Y/n) your going to catch a cold" Evergreen shivered
   "Thanks for the umbrella Ev"
"Oh (Y/n) we wanted to ask you where Laxus is?" Freed asked
  "Um I actually don't really know, he left before I did."
   "Oh?! Is everything okay?" Evergreen asked
"Y-yah! He just left... he uh... wanted to go home early!" (Y/n) said avoiding eye contact.
   " hm... strange. It's not like him to leave his girlfriend alone." Bixlo said
(Y/n) just looked down.
"Well I guess we'll leave you alone." Freed said. And the group fell back.
"W-wait your umbrella!" (Y/n) said trying to hand it to Evergreen
"No keep it! I'll just take Bixlo's!" Evergreen smiled.

(Y/n) slightly smiled and looked towards the ground. She was desperately fighting back tears. She didn't want to cry, she didn't want to lose him either.

At the guild hall:

"(Y/n) may I speak with you ?" Master Makarov asked
  "Yes master." (Y/n) said walking up the stairs.

Makarov's office:

"So... I assume Mira told you about the century quest?"
  "Umm... yah she did."
"Great! You will be going on it with Laxus!"
As he said that (Y/n)'s eyes widened
  "B-but... he's not qualified." (Y/n) said holding back tears.
   "Yes... I want to see if he is qualified now for ss class."
   (Y/n) sat up " y-you think he is ready for that?" (Y/n) said stills trying to hold back tears.
   "It could be possibility."

Laxus point of view:

I can't believe she would leave me for years! I thought she loved me.
   I walked into my mansion and slammed the door shut. I just threw all my stuff on the ground. And stormed to my bedroom. 

   I plopped on my bed. I put a hand over my eyes trying to forget (Y/n). Maybe I over reacted? I slowly sat up and looked at my bedside table, and on it was a picture of (Y/n). Her beautiful (h/c) hair shines in the sunlight, and her vibrant (e/c) eyes always makes me smile.

   I can't be away from her for years. It's too painful.
  But... I can't have her grounded all the time. She's an independent woman. I want her to be happy. Even if that means I suffer a little bit.
  Arrrg. I'm such a softy. I can't even go an hour without being with (Y/n). I was a total jerk. I should apologize, I want to be with her. She brings out the best in me. I should go and apologize.

    I sat up and looked at the picture of her again. I smiled at the thought of her laugh. Oh how it brings joy to him.  He stood up and walked out of his room.

   I just hope she'll forgive me. I want her to be happy.

I grabbed my coat and slung it over my shoulders and walked out of my house.

No ones point of view:

Laxus walked to guild. Even though in was storming. 

   He walked in and everyone was staring at him. Then the thunder legion confronted him.
  "Hey Laxus! Where did you run off to? You left (Y/n) in the rain with no one." Said Freed.

   Laxus ignored them and went upstairs to Master's office, he was following (Y/n)'s scent and he knew she was in Makarov's office.

  He was up to the door. He knew (Y/n) would smell him soon. But he really wanted to make things right with (Y/n). So he opened the door. Only to see both Makarov and (Y/n)'s head snap to the door.

   (Y/n)'s eyes widened as she saw the blonde in the door way. She had tears in her eyes.

  "Laxus! What are you doing! (Y/n) and I are having a private meeting!" Makarov yelled

  "I need to speak to (Y/n)  alone." Laxus said not taking his eyes off of (Y/n).

(Y/n) was slightly trembling. She slowly stood up and walked to the door. She and Laxus walked outside master's office.

   (Y/n) wouldn't make eye contact with him.

"Look... I'm not good at this." Laxus said looking down at (Y/n) who still wouldn't look him in the eye. "Will you look at me?"

(Y/n) hesitantly looked at him. She bit her lip trying not to cry.

   "I'm s-sorry for being a jerk (Y/n)." Laxus said bowing his head. "I should not have been so quick to be mad and not let you explain anything. You are an independent woman. I can't tell you what you can and can't do."

  (Y/n) couldn't stay mad at him. Her expression softened.

  "Laxus, your right. I am independent and I hate being grounded. So I'm going on the century quest." (Y/n) said

Laxus looked to the ground with a sad expression.

  "I see. I'll be going now. So you can get ready to leave." He turned away and started walking towards the stairs. (Y/n) grabbed his wrist.

  "Wait Laxus!"

He glanced back at her.

"Laxus, your coming with me!" (Y/n) said smiling.

Laxus' eyes widened. "Are you serious? I'm not qualified."

"That doesn't matter! Master wants you to come with me! " (Y/n) said hugging his arm.

  "(Y/n)... I'm sorry. Again." Laxus said looking down at her.

  "Just shut up and kiss me." (Y/n) said looking up at him.

Laxus happily did so. He placed both of his hands on her hips. And she put her arms around his neck.

  He pulled her close to his body. Their lips were moving in perfect sync. Laxus parted lips with her and moved to her neck. As he pushed her against the wall.

  (Y/n) flinched but then allowed him to kiss her neck. They were having a heated make out session.

  Then they heard a door swing open. They both shot their eyes in that direction only to see Master in shock.

(Y/n)'s face turned so red that it made Erza's hair seem light. (Y/n)  hid behind Laxus in embarrassment.

  "Umm... sorry to intrude. Uh-i will be going now." Master said nervously and walked away.

"Heh, (Y/n) you can come out." Laxus said looking behind him at the cowering (Y/n).

"That was so embarrassing." (Y/n) said still red.

"It's okay. He probably is jumping for join thinking about future great grandkids." Laxus said putting an arm around her shoulders and squeezed her slightly. And leaned down to kiss her on the cheek.

They went downstairs and Laxus and (Y/n) were cuddling. Laxus loved the warmth he felt from her body. He then felt her slightly snoring. He placed his jacket on her, while she was laying on him.

  "Laxus (Y/n)! I want to speak with both of you!" Makarov yelled.

  Laxus slightly shook (Y/n).

  "Darling, you need to wake up~the old man is waiting for us." He said whispering in (Y/n)'s ear.
  He kissed her softly on the lips. Her eyes shot open and wandered to see Laxus smiling lovingly at her.

  "Did you call me darling?" (Y/n) asked rubbing her eyes.

  "Yes I did. Do you not like it?" Laxus asked tucking a lock of her brown hair behind her ear.

   "I loved it Darling!" (Y/n) said purring. And kissed his hand.

They both walked up to Master's office. They walked in hand in hand.

  "So I guess you two have already kissed and made up am I correct?" Makarov asked with a sly grin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 424 18
Just read.
17.6K 396 12
As usual there might be extremely long chapters, and some extremely short chapters. But I hope you enjoy my story!!
50.8K 2.3K 40
α΄‘Κœα΄‡Ι΄ α΄€ ᴛᴀʀɒᴀʀʏᴇɴ Ι’α΄α΄‡κœ± ᴍᴀᴅ α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ʟΙͺα΄ α΄‡κœ± Ιͺꜱ ΚŸα΄κœ±α΄› ΙͺΙ΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄‘α΄Κ€ΚŸα΄…...