Haunted Love (One Direction)...

By blxckbxlloon

{COMPLETED} "You don't deserve all this happiness," she smiled cruelly as she placed the knife to my neck, "A... More

Haunted Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 12
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Please Read :)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Please Read!
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Guys!!

Chapter 6

326 23 10
By blxckbxlloon

Zayn's eyes remained yellow for about one or two minutes. Then he shivered and then his eyes were back to normal. I continued pretending to be asleep. I peeked again and Zayn came and sat beside me and put his hand on mine. I was scared for a while... because I had no clue why his eyes were yellow. That's why I think this house is haunted and I am starting to be sure that I am right. Zayn kissed my hand gently and remained sitting for a while and he then went back to sleep. I didn't want him to think that I was cheating on him. I loved Zayn so much.. I can't risk losing him. He means everything to me. 

I woke up the next morning and Zayn was sleeping right beside me. He looked gorgeous.

I was meeting Harry at the park today at four. Hopefully he will believe whatever I say. I want to leave this house as soon as possible. The clock read eleven o'clock. I stretched and yawned, then I got off the bed and slipped my sneakers on my feet. I looked at Zayn again, I couldn't help but smile. He slowly opened his eyes and at first he smiled but then his smile disappeared. So my smile disappeared as well. I assumed that Zayn won't talk to me and if he did it would probably be about me and Harry. I wish there was a way to prove that I am not cheating on him. I love him and always will.

He got off the bed and walked to the washroom without saying anything. I sat on the bed, thinking about how our life would have been if we were married.  The more  I thought about it the more emotional I got. Before I knew it, there were tears running down my cheeks. I wanted to wipe them away but before I could, Zayn came from the washroom and saw me wipping away my tears.  I didn'e expect him to talk to me but gladly he did.

"You know I really love you, and I really care about you"  He sat on the side of the bed, beside me. 

"I know" I said

"I thought about you and Harry, and I just want you to be happy" He said.

"I love you Zayn, not Harry" I said and  placed my hand on his.

"Are you sure?" He asked " Cause it's okay if you want to be with him. As long as your happy"

"I don't know what you saw between me and Harry but please believe me. I love you." I said and he squeezed my hand. 

"Okay.. I trust you but if there is any problem, just tell me, okay?" He asked and then gave me a quick kiss on my lips. Then he went to the dresser and grabbed something. It was a paper, He handed it to me the paper and then told me that the names on the paper were the people he wanted to invite to our wedding. 

"Write down the names of the people, that you want to invite, I already wrote down mine" He smiled

GREAT! we were still getting married! My happiness returned

I was relieved that me and Zayn were finally back together. We stared at each other for a while and then he leaned closer to me and placed his lips on mine, before I knew it he was on top of me. I wanted that moment to last for more time but sadly  we were interrupted with Niall entering our room. Without knocking! I am seriously going to kill that guy, Literally! I hate it when people don't knock. I mean like who knows what's happening in the room.. 

Zayn stopped kissing me and turned to face Niall. He stared at him madly and then noticed he was still on top of me. He got off me and I blushed.

"what do you want" He said angrily.

"Come downstairs. Louis is here with Alona" He said quickly

I smiled and Zayn seemed less angry.. He got of the bed and punched Niall on his arm muscle, They do that all the time as a joke. 

"Next time, knock" Zayn threatened 

"whatever.. come downstairs" He said and walked out of the room

 He changed to different clothes and I didn't want to take forever in the washroom so instead of brushing me teeth I used mouthwash. I also changed into different clothes and went downstairs. Louis and Alona were sitting on the sofa and talking to Liam and Harry. Taylor, Lisa and Bella were in the kitchen. I hugged Louis and Alona and talked to them for a while. Zayn sat with Liam and Harry and joined their conversation

"Where's Niall?" I asked as I walked to the kitchen

"He's still sleeping" Harry responded

"HUH?" I spat out

"SLEEPING?" Zayn yelled at the same time as me

"Yeah.." Liam said awkwardly

"Niall's the one who told us Louis and Alona were here" I said

"Yeah" Zayn said in agreement

"No.. I just came from my room like ten minutes ago and Niall didn't even wake up" Bella piped in

"But he came to our room-" Zayn said but Louis interrupted

"you two and your little imaginations" He teased

"Does anyone care that I am starving?" Alona said, rubbing her stomach in circles.

"oh I'll get you something to eat" I said and walked to the kitchen, feeling awkward.

I was shocked that Niall was sleeping.

I made some coffee for everyone and after a while Louis and Alona were leaving and then me and Zayn went to Niall's room. Zayn threw a pillow on Niall's face and he woke up, madly. 

"WHAT?"  He yelled, with his eyes wide open. He looked scared.

"time to wake up!" I yelled

"quit the game" Zayn said after me

"what game?" Niall groaned

"Stop pretending to be asleep" Zayn demanded

"I have no clue what your saying" Niall groaned and then stretched 

I interrupted "Zayn, leave it.. can I talk to you?

He looked at me and then nodded and threw another pillow at Niall. He tried to throw it back at Zayn but he missed.

"Thanks for waking me up!" Niall said sarcastically as me and Zayn were leaving

"Yeah, no problem" I joked 

I took Zayn to our room so we can talk privately and hoped no one would come to room. 

"Okay Zayn I wasn't on really planning on telling you this but I think this house is haunted"

Zayn's reaction was the same as Harry's. I didn't want to talk about this in the house so I asked Zayn to join me and Harry at the park at four. He looked at me with a mad face, when I told him that Harry was going to be there so he didn't want to come but luckily I forced him to come. Few hours passed, and Finally it was three thirty. I got ready and headed towards the park. Zayn had gone out with his family, after all it was his mom's birthday. I couldn't go with him to greet his mom. I was busy, so he texted me saying that he'll be at the park by four. 

The weather was nice. It was hot, cloudy and windy. I reached the park and stepped out of my car. I spotted Harry near a bench. I walked towards him and then soon I saw Zayn stepping out of his car as well. Me and Zayn shared the car, but for now, I borrowed Liam's car. since Zayn took our car.

"I am glad you guys came" I said as I hugged Zayn

"Well, you did say it was important" Zayn said

"Okay, well I think you guys know why I called you here..." I said and waited for their respond.

They just nodded. So I decided to continue.

"So, as I told Harry, that I think the house is haunted" I continued and Then Zayn interrupted "And why do you think that?" 

"Will you just wait... I am getting to it" I snapped

"So, remember the first day we came to the house? I said that someone pulled my hair... right?" I said and waited for them to give me a sign that they knew what I was talking about.

"Wasn't it Liam who pulled your hair?" Harry asked

  "I thought about that but I don't think it was Liam... and I didn't believe him for saying that it but I am starting to think it wasn't him. Also, you know how I told him I was going to get revenge and before I was able to..." I said and Zayn interupted me "He came to our room and said he saw you in the white dress and shit.. right?" He said with a puzzling look. I nodded and his puzzled face dissapeared.

"So as I was saying, After the Liam thing...  something else happened... one day I was taking a shower and all of the sudden I noticed my body was covered in blood. Also one night, I was watching T.V, and suddenly some creepy woman's face popped up on the screen." I explained

"So your saying the house is haunted... But what if it's just your imagination?" Zayn asked and Harry looked at him with a grin on his face.

"It's not my imagination!" I defenced myself.

"In fact remember.. when Niall came to our room to tell us Louis and Alona were here...?" I asked him

"Well, but you know that this ghost stuff is not real..." Zayn said.

"Zayn! you never know if ghosts exist or not... it's not even proven by scientists or anything" I told him

"Yep, she has a point!" Harry agreed

"okay, well then what should we do?" Zayn asked

I shrugged but Harry's face lit up. Me and Zayn stared at Harry and waited for him to talk. What he said was something that was not that complicated and pretty easy for us to do.

"I think we should leave the house" 

"Yeah.. but what are we going to tell Liam, Niall, Bella, Lisa and Taylor?" I asked.

"Leave that to me" Zayn winked.

"alright then let's go home and start packing!" I said

"We're moving back to our old houses!" Harry said, trying to sound cheerful.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

We entered the house and then Niall and Liam were sitting on the couch.

They both turned to face us and then they smiled and ran to us. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Zayn asked awkwardly.

"We were thinking..." Niall started

"wow! you can think?" I said sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes and continued " We were thinking that we should go out" 

"What do mean by go out?" Harry asked

"Like a vacation.." Liam said. I looked at Zayn and he looked back at me and then We looked at Harry. This was perfect, We can leave the house... Well at least for a while. Me, Harry and Zayn smiled and then Zayn said "Yeah, we should totally go for a vacation!" 

They both smiled and then ran back to the couch.

"Great! we can leave the house... at least for a while" Harry whispered

I gave Harry and Zayn a high five and hoped that all this creepiness would be something I can call the Past! 

There was still one question in my mind, Why were Zayn's eyes yellow? I didn't want to mention that during our talk at the park. I thought that was something I could try to forget. That must be something related to the ghost stuff. Right?... I hoped so

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Thanks for reading! and plz vote and comment! 

comment about what u think the yellow eyes mean? If u think u know then comment and if ur right i'll tell u. 

Thanks :) This is the longest chapter I've wrote so far :)

I know you might have found some mistakes but sorry bout that :| I hope you still understood.. :) Sorry and thanks :) love ya <3

OH and Also ... Those of u who are wondering when Perry and Zayn are getting marrried.. welll they'll get married soon... hopefully in the next 2 or 3 chapters :) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 88 21
Well . . .shit. You have seriously fucked up this time, but you still dont know what to do. The plan did not happen, and now they hate you. Now you h...
2.1K 715 54
cover by:theunknownknight "It is your closest friend but your worst enemy" <><><><><><><><><> Jessica was a normal girl with a normal life, she went...
30.7K 1.8K 37
✓Completed There was so many expectations for me when I moved into a new city with my best friend, but the last thing I expected was to fall for a bl...
5.6K 130 23
"Maybe we'll meet again, when we are slightly older and our minds less hectic, and I'll be right for you and you'll be right for me. But right now, I...