Hiccups sister the dragon hyb...

By Trinitybazan

What happens when hiccup and his team find a new cave? What about when they find a girl that lives with drag... More

1
2
4
Part 5
Six
7
8
9

Part 3

1.5K 32 0
By Trinitybazan

Erit's pov

She's lying I know she is. She's just playing with my mind. He would never try to kill me, his only son. She thinks she can just say that and I'll trust her. How pathetic.

I look over at her and she's asleep her face seems pained but relaxed at the same time. It is  already dark out. I look for some wood hoping to maybe start a fire. I find small sticks problem is it's not going to be able to last me all night. I get two rocks and hit them together making a small pathetic spark.

"Quieter please I'm trying to sleep," The firecracker growls. I look over meeting her dragon-like eyes. I hit the rocks together again looking down at my work. I hear a sigh then a flap. I look up to see her with more wood that I guess I didn't see and she coughs. I get the wrong impression and roll my eyes.

"I'm not going to tell you thank you because you got me some sticks," I grumble. Then before I can react a ball of fire hits the sticks catching instantly. I look up to see her drink water from the pond.

"Dumb human need for warmth," she mumbles laying down.

"Oh ya forgot you aren't human. How could I forget," I spit. She flinches looking sad at my comment.

"I'm more human than you Vikings like to believe," she says "you just refuse to give me a chance to prove myself." I roll my eyes seeing her cover herself in her wings. She hisses soddenly jumping up and looking at her right wing. She sighs slowly raising it up looking pained. It drops and she pulls her knees up to her chest dropping her head. "I'm sorry," she mumbles to herself "for not coming back, for running, for coming back. It was all a mistake. I should have never come. I should have never left. What am I going to do? Skydiver will never forgive me if I never return. But now I can't because I was dumb."

"Go to sleep," I growl tired of her pretending to be sad.

"Sorry," she says standing and walking away. I look over to see her run a hand threw her hair before she falls to her knees head down. I roll over to sleep. She needs to stop pretending it's getting old.

Gala's pov
I finally fell asleep last night. Only to be awakened by a horrid smell. I look around tiredly to see Erit cooking something.

"What is that terrible smell," I say covering my nose.

"My breakfast," he scuffs "don't worry you don't get any."

"Thank the gods I don't!" I say walking over to the pond. I look threw the water seeing large fish I use my good wing as a spear. I lift it up slowly. Then shoot it into the water. I do this three times catching two fish. I look at the other fish sadly knowing I have no one to share with. I use my hands to cook the fish quickly. I go to take a bite then see Erit. He looks pitiful eating his disgusting food. He catches me.

"What? Got a problem?" He asks bitterly.

"No," I say standing and walking over with a fish. I stop when he starts to back up and get to my knees. I hold out the fish with one hand. He watches me silently not moving. I use my good wing and my other hand to scoot closer.

"Why?" He asks not trusting me. I just smile softly getting close as I dare put the fish on a rock then back away. "I don't need your food," he says looking away.

"I'm sure you don't," I say "but you can have some if you want." He looks back over at me. He takes the fish slowly watching me the whole time. I smile standing and walking over to my fish. I look over to see Erit watching me. I look down at my fish not wanting him to watch me while I eat I pull my wing up I open my mouth revealing my fangs that retract when I bite something. I do have venom but multiple types and I rather not use them. I bite into the fish pulling a peace off.

"Oh my gods you have fangs!" Erit says soddenly I freeze looking up to see him watching. I drop my fish and attempt to fly away. Only getting of the ground for a few seconds before my wing gave out. I huff as I fall. I get back up and run. Trying again getting to a small ledge and almost missing. I push myself against the wall not looking over at Erit.

"So you have venom too," he says sounding shocked and scared.

"Just another one of my curses," I say closing my eyes.

"Ok ya? I bet you love them too being able to kill something so easily," he scuffs "your pretend pity party isn't going to work. I can see right threw your act." I stand angry now and jump down walking up to him.

"You know what Erit?" I spit "if I loved killing stuff so much you'd be dead." He flinches at my words. "Oh no did I scare you? Too bad you act all tuff and fearless but you lie. Your scared of me why? Because I've got wings because I've got stupid fangs because I have messed up eyes! Your scared of me like everyone else! Because I'm ugly! Because I'm a freak of nature! You think I don't hate myself? You think I like being a monster? I have a name! I have a family! No one cares though right? I'm just the Spitfire that's all I ever was, that's all I am to anybody," I yell my voice breaking at the end "so Erit. Son of Erit dragon hunter. Back off."

"Gala!" Gobber yells. I turn to see him running up. I feel my eyes water as he pulls me away from Erit and into a hug. "My sweet girl," he says "why do you say these things about yourself?"

"Gobber?" Erit asks confused.

"You stay away from my girl you put bad things into her mind," Gobber says. I purr into his chest feeling so safe in his arms.

"What did you call her?" Erit asks.

"My name," I say "I told you I had one."

"Oh you mean Gala," Gobber says.

"Gala?" Erit asks and I look over at him "but that's so-."

"So what normal?" I ask "well that's my name."

"Hiccups letting you testify your innocence," Gobber says. I sigh knowing I won't win. "Gala we have a chance," he says pulling back to look at me.

"But they hate me," I sigh motioning to Erit "all of them thing I'm evil."

"Darling your not evil. We both know that even if they don't," Gobber says looking me in the eyes.

"So she has you fooled then," Erit says rolling his eyes.

"I'll have you know I raised her more than her actual father did I think I would know her. So maybe it's you who's fooled," Gobber growls "come Gala we have to get you ready." I follow him out only to see a mob of people watching us I freeze dead in my tracks.

"Demon,"
"Monster,"
"Murderer,"
"Ugly," multiple Vikings growl.

I start to back up only to run into Erit. I jump and turn my pupils only black slits in fear. Gobber walks back and I look over at him fearfully.

"It's ok they won't hurt you," he says holding me close making me feel protected. We end up at the great hall where I stand in front of everyone facing the podium where the dragon riders stand along with a woman who smells familiar. I look over at her and purr smelling my mothers sent.

"Oh my gods!" She gasps. I look at Gobber then her scared she hates me like father did. "My baby! Gala?!? Is that you?!?" She gasps running over. I back into Gobber frightened at her reaction. She grabs my face and hugs me. "I thought your father had killed you," she says softly. I purr at the gesture of kindness she shows me.

"Vulca he almost did that's why she was gone," Gobber says. She pulls back to look at me looking at my eyes and examining my wings and teeth.

"Oh your beautiful," she breaths.

"Mom what are you talking about?" One of the riders says I recognize him as the one who rides toothless.

"Hiccup this is Gala your older sister," Gobber says. I look at hiccup I never released how different he looked he looks taller and more manly from what I remember him to be.

"Hiccup? But your so big?" I say "and you don't have the scars?"

"What scars?" Vulca asks. I walk closer to my brother and look at his neck they are there but faded.

"Those," I say motioning with my own neck.

"How did you know I had those?" Hiccup asks. I look down sadly.

"Father didn't like me," I say "he fed you lies about me. One day you saw me. We were both young. I was but nine and you were six you came at me with a club. Me being stronger and older stopped you from ever hurting me. I lost control over myself and scratched you. Father wanted me to be killed so I ran.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.9K 41
مرحبًا بكم في المملكة لا لا، يجب أن أحذرك أولًا من يدخل المملكة لا يخرج حيًا. يمكنك المغادرة الآن.. سأترك لك بعض الوقت للتفكير. حسنًا .. قررت؟ هل ه...
22.9K 1.4K 26
[Unicode] "Jeonကို အစထဲကပြောခဲ့တယ်လေ Taeကတစ်ခြားယောကျာ်းလေးတေနဲ့မတူဘူးလို့" "ခုရောမင်းမှာကိုယ်ဝန်ရှိနေလို့လား" "မရှိသေးပေမယ့်ရှိလာခဲ့ရင်ရော" "ဖျတ်ချလ...
349K 8.1K 68
Amazing cover by Anel_Graphics Gabriella De'Luca is a cold fifteen year old girl, who has had to go through extreme hardships everyday of her life. C...
19.3K 1.3K 15
"Alright you dumb door!" Backing away you took a big breath "You better take me to the surface-" You declared, pushing it open with both hands "Or im...