The Seventh Throneยฐโ€ขBook 1โœ”

Per bbynim

โSeven men. Seven brothers. Seven different powers. But just one throneโž ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ... Mรฉs

CHAP1-"The Throne"
New Intro Character
CHAP2-" I'm a thief"
CHAP3-"Scared of the dark human"
CHAP4-"Lies"
CHAP5-" A stolen truth"
CHAP6-" It begins"
CHAP7-"An untold story"
CHAP8-"Trust"
CHAP9-"The chase"
CHAP10-"Escape "
CHAP11-"Call me brother"
CHAP12-"One is a murderer"
CHAP13-"Traitor"
CHAP14-"Answer for a life"
CHAP15-"Friend"
CHAP16"My master"
CHAP17-"Inner conscious"
CHAP18-"Once upon a Reaper"
CHAP19-"Hidden embrace"
CHAP20-"Lost memories"
CHAP21-"Creature alert"
CHAP22-"Ladies First"
CHAP23-"Heal"
CHAP25-"Witness "
CHAP26-"Unmasked"
CHAP27-"Change of heart"
CHAP28-"End to a new beginning"
THE BOOK IS COMPLETED: to spin off
READ ME: it's for you bbys
SIT YO ASS HERE PLS, THANK YOU
clown nation, assemble

CHAP24-"Wolf tales"

8K 581 288
Per bbynim

(Taehyung's Pov)

Jungkook cares a lot, being his elder brother this is the first time I saw a playful embrace in his eyes. His unfamiliar affections for a girl were not very familiar to me. I had only seen the guilt-ridden boy for years from now, until Harin came into our life.

A smile curved up the young ones lips, as he laughed at Harin's simple mistakes.

'He is happy, and I'm happy for him. But who will smile for me, the way she smiles back at Jungkook'.

_________________________________

(Past)

"I spot a girl"

"Don't do it, hyung" I warned my elder brother, Jaeshin, worried.

"Shut up and follow me" he shot back.

Forest, a place to hundreds of us wolfs, where no human dares to simply march in, as they are aware of the consequences. But today, my brother, one of the heads of the wolf clan spotted a girl wondering around, probably lost.

"Today is going to be one good meal, a human flesh after years" he said, turning into a wolf and sneaking through the bushes.

"Don't worry lad, I'll share her with you too"

"I don't need your filthy flesh that taste cruelty"

The girl must be a five or six year old, walking into the woods. She had blond, curly long hair that was nicely tied with a bow. She wore a knee-high gown, with her socks raised perfectly till her knee, not showing her radiant skin.

"Hello, I'm lost, help me" She talked into the echoing woods, only getting her voice back in reply.

The pin drop silence that surrounded the woods was now broken when my brothers paws stamped on a twig.

The little girl turned back in shock, holding her fist against her chest in worry.

"Anybody there? Hello?"

She asked.

"I won't hurt you, I promise"

"Pftt, lets see who hurts who" Jaeshin said, slowly moving out of the bush and getting into her sight.

The girl forced her steps back with every step Jeashin took towards her. As Jaeshin fastened his steps the helpless girl started to run.

She immediately climbed on the nearest tree, but was already crying holding her hands that was covered with bruises. But being a young blood, she was not aware that we werewolf's can climb trees better than any animal on earth.

I was a helpless victim to this merciless act, but being younger, my words won't last on him. He eventually climbed the tree and moved closer to the side, where the girl was sitting, afraid.

Jaeshin caught her below him, still on the tree trunk with the saliva from his sharp canines dropping on the girl below him. She faced away, not giving his hungry face a single glance.

"Hey fur ball, wanna play catch!!" a strong ball hit Jaeshin's head, making him turn to see whose work it was.

"Unnie!!!" the samll girl yelled, who was under his paws.

There was a girl standing below the tree, she looked matured enough, with her brown glowing hair that was dancing with the guidance of the wind. She had tall and elegant features, with her frock reaching down to her toes.

She stood there giving the wolf on the tree a stern look. Jaeshin was distracted for a moment, but decided to finish of with the girl he caught first.

Again the girl below threw a ball, probably a fruit at Jaeshin saying something.

"Come here boy, fetch, come on little dog" she said, laughing but still held her stern look.

Dog, a word we wolves hate to hear, especially from a human because it hurts our pride. She sure hit him right at his weak point.

I moved into another bush, slowly not to catch her attention.

I looked into her eyes, from a far distance. They were glowing with courage, something I see very rarely in humans. She was different, and that raced my heart beat. An unknown feeling that stimulates in wolfs when they find their mate.

'But a human?'

My thoughts were interrupted when Jaeshin hyung pranced on top of her, the girl that threw the ball. She blocked his sharp canines from piercing into her skin with only her two hands.

I was still in my wolf form. I ran into the fight, trying to get him off her. She saw my efforts, as I bit my brother and threw him away every time he attacked me, or tried to get her.

"Hyung, stop it and go away" I growled, only Jaeshin could understand.

He ran out my sight with an angry look as I turned my attention to this girl beside me who now held the small girl in her embrace, probably her sister.

"Thank you, you are a good doggy" the small girl said patting my head, as I didn't take it as an embarrassment but an adorable act.

Before I could look at the girl who didn't take her hazel brown eyes off me, there was a howl that caught my attention. It was from the main head of our clan, which means I have to get there immediately.

I gave her one last look as I marched into the forest, before I heard her whisper.

"I hate werewolves--"

(Third person's pov)

Taehyung was very unhappy to hear those words from the girl he just saved. But his loving heart didn't want to hurt her either, as he simply ran into the forest vanishing from her sight. But Taehyung didn't hear it all.

The lovely girl with hazel brown eyes looked at the paw print of the wolf that just saved her life and continued her sentence.

"-except him" she said tracing the paw that was printed with a smile.

__________________________________

(Taehyung's Pov)

She was the girl that shook me that day, and she still shook me everyday. I didn't care if she hated me.

I joined the village she lives in, with my identity as a wolf itself. But just to not remind her of our last encounter, I never turned into my wolf form in front of her. Or she might just remember she hates me more.

I tried to make her jealous by hanging out with other girls, but little did I know that I will gain the name of a player. It's not my fault I look fabulous.

So I decided to stick to her friend, Harin, just so I could get to know her better.

Yes, she is none other than Ashly, she is as bold and brave as Harin or maybe even more.

(Harin's Pov)

"What is this place?" I asked, freaked out.

"I think this is that abandoned forest, where the throne exists" Hoseok commented.

"I can't believe were here-mrghh" I was taken back, with someone holding my mouth.

"What on earth-"

"Shhh" a monster with two heads and one body shushed me.

"You sure brought them here, but you don't know what to predict now do you?" one head asked me.

"What do you mean-ahhh" my hair was pulled by the owner of the other head.

"You stupid human, what were you even thinking, the throne is in danger, he must not claim it, or we will all die"

"What-"I was held back by the other head.

"If he sits on the throne with those intentions, then we will all die. But as destiny foresaw, he will itself claim the throne. No one can stop that"

"SHUT UP YOU TWO HEADS" I screamed, being angry and annoyed, as they both got scared for a mere second

"Listen, I'm not an idiot okay, stop playing with me from head to head firstly, and LET ME SPEAK!!"

"Yea, yea sure, go ahead" the two heads said, backing away scared.

"If destiny wants one of them to sit and if you say no one can stop it, then what can I do about it"

"Young blood like you are skilled with knowledge, that's why humans make their own future, that's why they do what they want and it happens that way too"

"You point Mr.Head number one?" I asked, placing one of my hands on my chin.

"A change of heart"

"What-wait, where are you going, answer me" I yelled at them when they walked away, before saying something.

'Remember, one of the seven will have a change of heart'

"Harin!!!" both the heads turned to me, screaming my name out as I stare in confusion of how they knew my name.

"Seven brothers, but one throne the seventh throne. And he who is mentioned is the heir, and you know who it is" they said and were now out of my sight as the rest ran to my side in search, worried. While I still didn't know, who he is, the heir of the throne.

'A change of heart?'

THANK YOU SOO MUCH, DO VOTE AND COMMENT.

All the clues given to Harin are over from now, so if anyone know what belongs to whom, do comment it down, because the next chapter will reveal it all. I really appreciate your support, thank you all so much.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

3.8K 251 16
"I can't!" "Danni, listen to me." "No I need you to get out!" I snapped. "Danni- "GET OUT!" I threw him across the room unintentionally and he fell t...
1.5K 91 24
Taehyung Vampire Fanfiction ๐Ÿง› COMPLETED โœ… My eyes bulged out of their sockets. My mouth opened wide. My throat became dry. My breathing stopped. My...
16.9K 729 25
Hwang Jangmi is just an average girl living a normal lifestyle. She was on her way home back from school when she was suddenly attacked. Before she c...
108K 3.8K 42
COMPLETE Suga fanfic "Will you be mine?" "You won't like me at all, besides you've been nothing but rude to me" "Don't be stupid, I've always liked y...