CHAP7-"An untold story"

(Harin's Pov)

I just hate the way he stares at me. I can see he does not like me, but why the disgusted stare.

"Look mister do I look like a fish to you?"

"I never said that"

"Then stop with the stare-"

"You look more like frog"

Okay that's it this Jungkook guy is getting on my nerves.

"Why you little" I went marching to his side, stomping my feet heavily.

For a minute I forgot he is a vampire, he dodged my punch, twisted my arms behind me and pinned me to the wall.

"Not a great idea" he whispered on my neck, siding my strands.

"Jungkook we don't have time for your little games, let her go" Jin came in as a savior.

"Okay" he raised his hands moving from my side to Taehyung's.

"Should I take you home?"

"No it's okay; I'll go by myself thank you Taehyung"

"Oh no it's not for you, I just want to meet Ashly"

'Monkey' i thought

" HA HA HA HA"

"What happened Jimin why are you laughing?"

"Nothing Hoseok hyung, I just read someone's thoughts" he said eyeing me.

"Okay then let's get going" Taehyung grabbed me by my shoulder and walked me to my workplace.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Where is she!!?"

"You're just wasting your time, I told you she is taking a day off" I answered cleaning the plates.

He started playing with his fingers and I knew he was about to bottle me up with questions.

"Do you know what Ashly Likes?"

"Shut up"

"Please...I'll do anything!!" he said giving me those wolf eyes that grew adorable with his pout.

"Fine...she likes cake, fun rides, long gowns, roses"

"Okay that will do, now what does she hate-"

"I hate the darkness, lightening, garlic sauce, bitter guard and most importantly......I hate werewolves" Ashly said who came out of nowhere.

"I still don't mind gorgeous"

"I know Kim Taehyung, that's why I still don't care" she replied to him taking her bag that she forgot and waved at me before leaving.

"Are you having plans to sleep here mister" I asked him annoyed showing him the keys to assure him its closing time.

"Just leave a glass of milk before you close"

"Take it yourself sloth" I said locking him inside since he didn't want to leave.

Mom would be sleeping already so I didn't want to disturb her as I decided to go to Ashlys house for the night.

" Ahhhrrr my head hurts, literally you have no idea what I went through today"

"You look tired"

"Yea I think I faced enough drama for a day"

"Take some rest Rin"

"Hey Ash, umm do you by any chance know the story about some...I don't know, a mysterious throne"

"Of course who doesn't?"

"WHAT!! HOW COME I DIDN'T"

"You're dump" she said hitting my head.

"Can you tell me, I was about to know it from someone but I had to leave so he couldn't complete it"

"Well the story of the mysterious throne or famously known as 'the seventh throne' is an age old story passed to us through our family. There is no evidence about its existence. Some say it's just a random fairy tale told to scare us, but some say it's more than that....it's the future"

"You know Ash"

"Yea"

"YOU MAKE NO SENSE WOMAN"

"Oh haha okay okay"

"So the throne once belonged to a mighty emperor but as he died he promised a curse, that only the most powerful one among the seven powers will inherit his throne"

"Ohh~~"

"But then again years passed by and no one found this mysterious throne. It was believed to be in an abandoned forest where one never returns after the search for it"

"What!!! Oh man"

"Yes, in fact it's been millions of years since his death; there is no clue about the throne or the people who never returned"

"So people stopped searching for it?"

"Of course not, but as for now they have forgotten its location"

"How?"

"I don't know how but, there is a saying I heard, you want to know?"

" Yessss!!"

"It's said that only one among the seven powers will win the throne right"

"Yea"

"And so will it happen, but this will be followed by the guidance of that one person who brings one from all seven powers united"

"What!!"

"It's said that there will be a day after millions of years when one among these seven powers will come united because of a person, and this person will help one of them get the throne, that person will help them find the throne.

"As they come united at a place for the same purpose from birth they are known as the 'Seven brothers' "

Oh my god....is she talking about them, if yes is this one person....ME!!!

THANK YOU GUYS....