Forgotten

By horanftstyles2194

Karley Raymond is an average teenage girl. That is, until she moves to England and befriends five average boy... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Author Note
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Five

40 2 0
By horanftstyles2194

Karley's POV*

My mom and I claimed our luggage and hailed a cab. My mom told the driver our new address and off we went. I did not want to be here. Sure, England is gorgeous and I might actually like it here if I actually stopped being mad, but that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. I missed the warm California air and I missed Michaela. I was snapped out of my thoughts at the cab coming to a stop. I climbed out after my mom, and we got our luggage. I followed my mom to the front door and finally managed to look at the house.

It was beautiful. It was a 2- story, brick house. It was new and I just loved everything about it. I followed my mom inside and I grew more and more in love with the house. I figured I would make the best of it, for my mother and I said "Mom I love it!" My mother looked so happy when I said that. I nodded in response and asked "Which one is my room?" "Go up the stairs and it's the second door on the left." I smiled and went to look for my room. I found it and opened the door.

It was a decent sized room, actually bigger than my other room and I loved it. The walls were a light blue and I loved it. Maybe it won't be so bad here after all. I walked downstairs and started to drag my luggage up. Before I could head back to my room, my mom stopped me and asked "Do you think you will like it here?" I look at her and say honestly, "Yeah, I think I will.", and I smile. My mom pulls me in a hug and says "Thanks for changing your mind baby." I nod and head back to my room. I began unpacking and putting clothes away. I finally finished at 5:00 pm, and for arriving at 1:00 pm, it's not that bad. I wander downstairs and find my mom watching tv. "Hey mom.", I say as I plop down next to her. "Hey Karley. You know you have to go register for school tomorrow, and then I'll only see you on weekends." I sigh and nod. She smiles and watches her show, after asking me what I want to eat. I tell her I'm not really hungry and I go up to my room to text Michaela.

~~~~~~~~~

*hey Michaela!*

*hey Karley!*

*i miss you already! I don't like it here! :(*

*same here but come on, I bet England is awesome!*

*it is, but I still miss you*

*haha alright then*

*i have to apply for boarding school tmrw*

*that is so cool! Tell me if the boys are cute!*

*haha will do. I gtg time zones are different. Ttyl brownie!*

*bye blondie!*

~~~~~~~~~

I put my phone on the charger and head to the bathroom to take a shower. I wash my hair, and shave, and I get pajamas on. I brush my teeth and blowdry my hair, then straighten it. I walk downstairs to say goodnight to my mom, and then I go upstairs and pack two suitcases for my life at boarding school. I finally plop down in bed and I find sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 27.1K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
945K 31.4K 58
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
698K 16.6K 72
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
129K 6.3K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...