Chapter Sixteen

*Karley's POV*

I wake up to light shining through the window. I look around and realize I'm at Harry's. I look over and see that Michaela is still asleep. I get up and walk over to my closet, looking for something to wear, but I realize I don't know how to dress because I don't know where we're going.

I pad across the hall, and knock on Harry's door. I'm met by a very sleepy looking Harry. I stifle my giggles and ask "Did I wake you up?" He laughs and says "No. My alarm clock did." I laugh and say "Oh. Well, I was wondering how I should dress?" He rubs his eyes and says "Wear something casual." I nod and walk back to my room.

I walk to the closet again and pull out my light blue shorts, my black v-neck, and my black converse. I get dressed and walk to the bathroom to straighten my hair and brush my teeth. I decide against wearing make up, and I walk out of the bathroom. I see Michaela is still asleep so I shout "MICHAELA WAKE UP!" She shoots out of bed and gives me the death glare. I shrug my shoulders and say "Sorry boo, I've got a date."

I walk out of the room and bump into someone. I land on my butt and a hand is extended for me to take. I get pulled up I straighten myself out. I look up and am met with Harry's bright green eyes. He leans in to steal a peck on the lips and I pull away before it can get too heated. He pouts and I roll my eyes and grab his hand to lead him downstairs. He grabs his keys and we walk out to his car.

After driving for an hour, I grow impatient and every five minutes, I ask "Are we there yet?" Every time, Harry shakes his head no and I grow even more impatient. When Harry tells me we have another hour to go, I ask "Do you have any food?" Harry nods and reaches back into a picnic basket and hands me a bag of grapes. I eat a few, but I become bored, so I start throwing them at Harry. After the fourth one hits him, he pulls over and shouts "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" I try to contain my laughter but I fail. I compose myself and say "I got bored." Harry shakes his head and starts to drive again. Just as I'm about to ask if were there yet, Harry pulls off onto a dirt road and we pull up by a lake. Harry climbs out and grabs the picnic basket before walking over and opening my door. He grabs my hand in the one that's not holding the picnic basket and we walk to the end of the dock.

We talk and laugh and enjoy each other's company. We eat what Harry packed and then Harry stands and peels his shirt off. I have to look away so my eyes don't pop out of my head. I ask "What are you doing?" He shrugs and says "Swimming. And so are you." Then, Harry pulls his pants down and my eyes pop out of my head. He's really toned! I look away quickly, but Harry says "Babe, take a picture it'll last longer." I blush furiously and stand up. I'm about to tell Harry to turn around, but I hear him jump in so I take my chances. I quickly take my shirt off and throw it on the ground, leaving me in my black bra. My shorts quickly follow and join my shirt, leaving me in my matching black underwear. I kick my shoes off, and then I hear a whistle. I turn around and realize Harry must have watched me undress.

I cross my arms as I walk to the edge of the dock. I don't even bother to ask if it's cold or not, I just jump right in. I pop up to be met with Harry's bright green eyes full of lust and his hands on my waist. I don't hesitate as I wrap my arms around his neck and lean in. Our lips meet and Harry's hands rake up and down my sides. His hands go lower and my mouth opens as I gasp, allowing him to slip his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance, but he quickly wins.

After a heavy make out session with Harry, we pull away, breathing hard. Harry entwines our fingers and whispers "Lets go home, yeah?" I nod and follow Harry out of the pond. When we get on the dock, I realize that we have no towels. I put my shorts and shirt on over my wet underclothes and Harry does the same. We pack up and go to the car.

After driving for a while, we arrive at Harry's house and we both go up to our rooms to get changed.

~~~~~~~~~

*Michaela's POV*

After Karley shouted and woke me up, I decided to get up and get dressed. I walked over to my closet, but I heard my phone buzzing and I went to check it. I saw a message from an unknown number that said,

*hey. Want to hang out today?*

I furrowed my eyebrows and replied,

*who are you?*

I got a reply instantly,

*Liam. Liam Payne.*

I sighed and said "Karley."

I replied,

*sure. Where are we going?*

*ill come pick you up at Harry's and we can go for a walk.*

*sounds great. Ttyl*

I went to my closet and pulled out my light blue shorts and my batman shirt. I slipped on my sneakers and pulled out a black hoodie in case. I walked to the bathroom to straighten my hair and brush my teeth. I applied mascara and walked downstairs to wait for Liam.

His car pulled into the driveway and he climbed out. "Hey Michaela!", he said. I smiled and said "Hey Liam!" He smiled and grabbed my hand and brought me to the car. He opened the door for me and I climbed in. He jogged over to his side and got in. We drove for a little bit and then we arrived at a park. We got out and Liam opened my door. I climbed out and zipped up my hoodie. Liam stopped me and tugged it back down. "You like batman?", he asked excitedly. I smiled and nodded. He unzipped his hoodie and showed me his batman shirt. We burst out laughing and started walking. He grabbed my hand and we talked and walked for a long time.

We got back to the car and once we got in, Liam cleared his throat and asked "Do you want to come back to my dorm and watch batman?" I nodded and we drove back to his school. We got out and raced to his dorm. He won, but only because he has longer legs. He opened the door and I plopped down on his bed as he made popcorn. He came and sat down next to me, and causally put his arm around me. I snuggled into him, and looked up at him to comment on the movie. Liam looks at my lips the whole time and I lean in to kiss him. We kiss for a while and finally break away. Liam looks at the screen and says "Oops. We missed the movie." I laugh and shrug my shoulders. "I should probably get back to Harry's." Liam nods and drives me back to Harry's. I grabbed Liam's hand and dragged him to the front door. We kissed again and I pulled away and sighed. "Liam, we can't keep doing this. I'm leaving and I can't hurt you or myself." Liam nodded but said "Can't we just hang out as friends and "accidentally" kiss a few times until you leave?" I nod and say "I'd like that." We kiss one more time and then say goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~

*Karley's POV*

I saw Liam drop Michaela off and I raced downstairs and dragged her to our room. We talked about our dates, and eventually we both got tired, and changed into our pajamas. I walked over to Harry's room and told him goodnight. We shared a kiss and then I went back to my room and went to bed.