Chapter Five

Karley's POV*

My mom and I claimed our luggage and hailed a cab. My mom told the driver our new address and off we went. I did not want to be here. Sure, England is gorgeous and I might actually like it here if I actually stopped being mad, but that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. I missed the warm California air and I missed Michaela. I was snapped out of my thoughts at the cab coming to a stop. I climbed out after my mom, and we got our luggage. I followed my mom to the front door and finally managed to look at the house.

It was beautiful. It was a 2- story, brick house. It was new and I just loved everything about it. I followed my mom inside and I grew more and more in love with the house. I figured I would make the best of it, for my mother and I said "Mom I love it!" My mother looked so happy when I said that. I nodded in response and asked "Which one is my room?" "Go up the stairs and it's the second door on the left." I smiled and went to look for my room. I found it and opened the door.

It was a decent sized room, actually bigger than my other room and I loved it. The walls were a light blue and I loved it. Maybe it won't be so bad here after all. I walked downstairs and started to drag my luggage up. Before I could head back to my room, my mom stopped me and asked "Do you think you will like it here?" I look at her and say honestly, "Yeah, I think I will.", and I smile. My mom pulls me in a hug and says "Thanks for changing your mind baby." I nod and head back to my room. I began unpacking and putting clothes away. I finally finished at 5:00 pm, and for arriving at 1:00 pm, it's not that bad. I wander downstairs and find my mom watching tv. "Hey mom.", I say as I plop down next to her. "Hey Karley. You know you have to go register for school tomorrow, and then I'll only see you on weekends." I sigh and nod. She smiles and watches her show, after asking me what I want to eat. I tell her I'm not really hungry and I go up to my room to text Michaela.

~~~~~~~~~

*hey Michaela!*

*hey Karley!*

*i miss you already! I don't like it here! :(*

*same here but come on, I bet England is awesome!*

*it is, but I still miss you*

*haha alright then*

*i have to apply for boarding school tmrw*

*that is so cool! Tell me if the boys are cute!*

*haha will do. I gtg time zones are different. Ttyl brownie!*

*bye blondie!*

~~~~~~~~~

I put my phone on the charger and head to the bathroom to take a shower. I wash my hair, and shave, and I get pajamas on. I brush my teeth and blowdry my hair, then straighten it. I walk downstairs to say goodnight to my mom, and then I go upstairs and pack two suitcases for my life at boarding school. I finally plop down in bed and I find sleep.