Chapter Twenty-Four

*Michaela's POV*

I leave Michelle's dorm, and just decide to go back to our dorm. I don't want to deal with that bastard named Harry. I arrive at our door and get my key out. I put it in the lock, and from the corner of my eye I see someone standing near our dorm... Harry?

~~~~~~~~~

I decided to ignore it and get into the room. My key wasn't working! Finally, the key locked into place and I was about to push through the door when I heard someone calling my name.

"Michaela! Michaela!" I looked around and cursed under my breath. I was right. It was Harry. I shot him daggers and rudely said "What the fuck do you want?" He stopped in front of me and was about to speak before I stopped him. "Let's go over here. I don't want Karley to hear your obnoxious voice." He nodded and followed me over.

"Now. What the fuck do you want?" "I want to know how you are.", he said with a smirk. I laughed and said "Your not serious. So tell me what the fuck you actually want or get the fuck away from me." He cleared his throat and said "I was going to apologize to Karley." I scoffed and said "Really?" He nodded and ran his hands through his hair. "Why?", I asked suspiciously. "Because I was a jerk, and I didn't mean for her to get hurt. And I really did like her. She has to know that." I shook my head and said "Harry. The way you put it made it seem like you were dating her as a favor to Zayn. And it's getting late. If you want to show your sorry, apologize to her tomorrow. At the cafeteria. In front of everyone. She's had a long day, see you tomorrow." Harry nodded and ran out of the girls hallway.

I sighed and went back to our dorm. I pushed the key into the lock and opened the door. When I stepped through, I saw Karley laying on her bed, with her phone in hand, smiling like an idiot.

~~~~~~~~~

*Karley's POV*

Niall blushed and waved. I closed the door and flopped down on my bed. I saw my phone and realized I didn't have Niall's number. Hopefully I could catch him before he left.

I rushed out the door and saw his head of blonde hair about to leave. "Niall! Niall wait!", I shouted in attempts to get his attention. He turned around and smiled when he saw me. He jogged back to me and ran his hands through his hair. "Hey Karley.", he said. I giggled. What the hell, I giggled? "Hey Ni!", I said with a smile. "What do you want?", he asked. I blushed and said "Well. I was wondering if I could have your number. I don't have it and I just fig-", but I was it off by Niall laughing. "Karley, if your asking for my number, the answer is yes." I blushed because he used my words against me. "Yeah. That's what I was asking.", I said timidly. He winked and reached his hand out to grab my phone. I handed it to him and he gave me his.

We exchanged numbers and got our phones back. I thanked him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He winked and I blushed before turning away and leaving.

~~~~~~~~~

*Michaela's POV*

When I stepped through, I saw Karley laying on her bed, with her phone in hand, smiling like an idiot.

"What are you smiling at?", I asked her while plopping on my bed.

She looked up at me and smiled really big before saying "I have a lot to tell you!" I nodded and smiled, because she was so happy. "Well tell me!" She laughed and began to tell me.

"Niall came over after you left to talk to Zayn and all them and he asked me on a date and I said yes and then we exchanged numbers and he's the sweetest guy ever!", she rambled on.

I laughed and said "That's great!" She nodded and went back to texting. I got my phone and and decided to text Liam goodnight.

*hey babe! Just wanted to let you know that I'm going to bed.*

I got a reply instantly.

*goodnight love. Sleep well. Love you!*

I smiled and replied,

*love you too. See you tomorrow!*

*yeah. Bye babe*

I yawned and changed into my pajamas.

~~~~~~~~~

*Karley's POV*

Michaela grabbed her phone and texted, what I'm guessing is Liam, before changing into pajamas. "Going to bed brownie?", I asked.

"Yeah. I'm tired. Goodnight blondie I love you!" I smiled and said "Night brownie!"

I wanted to message Niall so I changed into pajamas and climbed back in bed and grabbed my phone.

*hey cutie!*, Niall messaged me first.

I smiled and replied,

*hello yourself cutie!*

*whats up?*

*im messaging a cute boy.*

*oh.*

*is someone jealous?*

*well... we are going out Friday...*

*im talking about you!*

*good! I can't wait for friday*

*neither can I!*

*ugh I'm so tired!*

*me too!*

*goodnight beautiful ;)*

*goodnight cutie ;)*

~~~~~~~~~

I plugged my phone into the charger, rolled over, and found sleep... or dreams of a certain blonde haired, blue eyed cutie.