Golden || Z.M

By dreamersleep101

You know the sad love story of Romeo and Juliet but do you know the love story of Liam and Zayn? "Zayn, it's... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 3

233 19 2
By dreamersleep101

Yorkshire, England

~ Malik's territory ~

Stepping out of the elevator Liam was met by his mate Louis. It didn't take long for him to notice his friend's little situation at his crotch and Liam's swollen glossed lips.

"My dear friend who did this to you?" He gasped with a smirk. "Where did you go? What did you do?" Was she nice and attractive? How-" interrupting him Liam grasped his friend's wrist and pulled him into a nearby quiet room.

"Louis" Liam struggled to hold in his excitement but he couldn't "I've just met the love of my life" he twirled around cheerfully grinning like a loved up idiot.

Louis laughed at him. He'd never seen Liam so happy before nor so in love. This boy was as innocent as a church boy and here he was after a wild snog claiming he found the love of his life.

"My friend I-" he burst into laughter "Who is it that makes you feel this way?"

Liam froze in place and grimaced "I never got his name but he is Malik"

"A Malik?!" Louis scoffed and shook his head "Are you mad?"

"Not as mad as you but if it is wrong for me to fall in love with the enemy than I guess I am mad" Liam lowly giggled "Mad in love...God Louis he is just gorgeous and his eyes are just a whole other thing. I've never seen gold eyes like that in my life except I feel I've seen those exact eyes somewhere but I cannot recall where."

Liam turned back to his awakened looking friend and pulled him in to dance with him "I've never felt this way towards anyone Lou." He glanced down at him and smirked "I'm gay, gay for him and in love with only him Lou."

He spun Louis around many times before letting him go having him fall onto his flat on his ass.

"So" Louis started as he picked himself up holding in another wave of laughter. His poor friend was literally drunk in love "he's a boy. Cute. You sound quite taken with him." Taken was an understatement Louis knew that but he wanted to slow his friend down.

"I am Louis. Did you not listen? I'm in love with him." He started dancing with the air and twirled around "I want to dance with him. Kiss him again and again till our lips bruise and go raw and even then I'd still kiss him. I want to marry him and live a long happy life with him. Fuck Louis I just want him"

Louis now was realizing his friend was legit in love with this guy...his families enemy. A Malik. The best he could do is support him. You couldn't argue against someone who is in love.

"So you really are in love with this guy" Louis leaned against the wall narrowing his eyes on the brunette.

"I am Jesus Lou how many times do you want me to say it? I love him, I love him, I fucking love him" he brought his fingers to his lips and blushed "He kissed me hard. His lips were sweet and tasted of a sweet cool mint. Their was energy that tingled between our lips it was a sign."

"Yeah he certainly had a great effect on you" Louis motioned to Liam's still bulging crotch and giggled lightly before quickly changing the subject.

"Anyways my dear friend. Let me give you some words of advice" Louis pushed himself from the wall and neared him "Careful, don't let his family nor your family find out about you two. You don't know what hell would be unleashed." He paused and inhaled giving him a slight smile "However if you truly love him. Go for it. Don't let your families status keep you back. Love him and treat him well. Just again be careful."

"Thank you my friend" Liam hugged him "I will be careful and I will love him forever."

Suddenly Calvin came running in his mask off his face. "Guys Niall knows we are here" he stammered out of breath.

"Shit" Louis went to grab Liam's hand but Liam stepped back shaking head "I'm staying. I have to get the boys name. You guys take my car and I shall be home by dawn"

Calvin went wide eyed "Are you crazy? Niall will kill you if he catches you here!"

Louis silenced him and winked at Liam "He knows what he's doing. Come let's go"

Before opening the door Louis glanced at Liam "Be safe Li" he said as he and Calvin sprinted out.

"YE PAYNES I WILL GET YE" Liam could hear Niall's angered voice echo down the hall.

Liam looked around the room hoping to find a way out. Nowhere except..."The window" he said to himself.

The sound of Niall's footsteps nearing the room nearly sent Liam into panic but he didn't have time. He focused on figuring out on how to open the large glass window. His hands felt each part until he ran his palm over a metal notch.

Pressing the notch he slid the window open just enough to slip his body through so he could make his escape.

After getting out he trotted through the tall grass and bushes making his way behind the mansion. There he heard Niall's posse running up to the exact place he was.

As fast as he could Liam hide under a sharp rose bush which scraped his exposed cheek just under the line of the mask and made a rip in his leather jacket but he didn't care. This was his life on the line.

The small group searched around the enormous backyard. Overturning pool chairs and ripping up other bushes in attempt to find him.

Liam kept an eye on a set of brown timberlands which came dangerously close to his hiding spot. Liam held in his breath and kept frozen like a statue till the man gave up and turned away joining his group who was now running out of the yard.

Sighing in relief Liam waited a minute or two to make sure the coast was clear. After his wait he carefully slipped out of the spikey bush backwards.

Unfortunately he lost his balance as doing so and stumbled back falling into the lit pool with a big splash.

To his luck no one heard or was around so he was able to swim back up to the surface. As he did he heard a door from the balcony above shut. 'Fuck' Liam quietly climbed out of the pool and ran over to the vine at the bottom of the balcony and hid though he left a big trail behind him. 'I'm so stupid' he mentally slammed himself in the face. He could of sworn this would be it or was it?

"Payne...who are you really? I'm a Malik and it really isn't right but even if you were someone else I still would love you. I wish to know your full name and see you again. The way our lips touched and that spark. I've felt it in my dreams."

"I need to see you again my love. I don't care how dangerous it is. I wish to see you again please."

Taking that as his cue Liam grinned and yelled up to him "Malik" he called from the vine giggling stupidly.

Zayn nearly jumped a foot in the air and squealed. 'That fast?'

"Wha-" Zayn looked over the balcony ledge and saw Liam standing there soaking wet gazing up at him.

"How did you-" Zayn began but stopped as Liam started climbing up the vine. It was like a scene from Romeo and Juliet which it kinda was...

"What are you doing? Your gonna fall" Zayn whispered down to Liam in a worried tone.

Liam smirked up at him and kept going "I've already fallen" he climbed the last vine and slipped his legs over the ledge hopping onto the balcony "for you"

The taller boy went to cup Zayn's cheek but he played hard to get. He quickly turned and walked away smirking at him "Why are you wet?"

Liam looked down at his dripping clothing and sighed "I fell into the pool."

Zayn giggled cutely with his tongue pressed at his front teeth. "I'm sorry, love"

"Yeah." Liam lightly giggled and bit his lip "How did you know I was a Payne?"

Zayn grimaced "My nurse" he rubbed his neck shyly "My best mate told me just a moment ago after Niall found out you guys were here"

Liam nodded "Oh" he stepped closer to him as Zayn lowered his gaze to the floor. "What's your name, handsome?" 

Zayn blushed at the nickname Liam had called him. Harry called him that many times but hearing it from this guy was far more different and it made him feel some type of way. "Tell me your name first" Zayn chuckled.

Liam put got closer chuckling lightly "I'm Liam...Liam Payne"

That name rang a bell but still he couldn't remember where he'd heard it. He just remembered dreaming of this boy for so long.

"I'm Zayn Malik"

"Zayn, it's a pleasure to meet you" Liam slipped his hand into the smaller boys hand. perfect fit.

Zayn lifted his sparkling golden eyes up to the brunette. Liam was taken aback by such beauty. His heart almost stopped and his stomach flipped wildly.

"And I you"

Liam put his hand onto the wall over his head and hovered over him "So you don't care if I'm a Payne?"

Zayn's eyes lowered to the bigger boy's plump lips and took his own lip between his teeth having the urge to kiss him again "No I don't. I love you"

"I love you too" Liam closed the gap between them and kissed him softer than before in the elevator. The kiss was more passionate and meaningful.

Zayn snaked his hands around Liam's neck as Liam moved his hand down to grip Zayn's waist pulling him into his soaked body. Zayn pulled a way and smiled up at him in a sinful way "I'm supposed to be getting married"

"I know" Liam brought a hand up to caress Zayn's raven locks "to me"

Zayn giggled pressing a kiss to Liam's cheek "My love I would love it to be you but my father has arranged a marriage for me"

"Fuck that" Liam kept up his optimism "Your marrying me" The brunette ducked down to Zayn's neck leaving big purple mark on him as a way of tagging him as his.

Zayn closed his eyes and tilted his head biting his bottom lip in pleasure trying hard to hold back a moan.

"Li-" he whimpered "This is so wrong"

"Only if you make it" Liam pulled away and stroked the newly formed love bite "You and I both know we are supposed to be together. I just heard you moments ago talking about this"

Zayn smiled and pulled up Liam's mask off to see his full face. He was even more handsome without it. Zayn leaned up and kissed him again "Your right we are. Like I told you before your the boy in my dreams."  He pressed another kiss to his lips. "What took you so long to find me?"

Then it hit him. Liam remembered now. It was Zayn, Zayn from his childhood. His first kiss. The boy that was torn from him by the hate of their two families. Finally he found him...he was right there all that time and he never noticed. He had forgotten he was a Malik.

"Baby" Was all Liam responded with as he smashed his lips back onto Zayn's.  "I did find you, I'm so sorry" he moved his lips with the younger boy's slowly in sync.

Zayn tightened his arms around his neck pulling his body closer to his as their tongues rubbed up against one another. 

"Zayn" Harry called from inside the room.

Liam broke the kiss "I must go" he whispered against Zayn's tender lips.

Zayn gave Liam a pout face "Please don't leave me"

"I cannot stay here. I may get caught." He let go of him then laced his pinky with Zayn's "I will be here tomorrow, I give you my word. Perhaps in the afternoon. Then we can talk about our secret marriage"

"Till tomorrow then" Zayn grinned standing up on his tippy toes waiting to be kissed.

"Till tomorrow my love" Liam kissed him lovingly which turned deep within seconds.

"Zayn it's late" Harry called again.

The brunette and raven haired boy slowly broke away creating a big smacking sound from their lips struggle to let go.

"I love you, Liam" Zayn snuggled his head into Liam's neck bring memories back to Liam from when he used to snuggle into him like that as children.

"I love you too, Zayn" 

"Zayn what the fudge get it in here now"

Zayn giggled into Liam's moist neck from how Harry used silly words to replace curse words.

"Go on then my love. I promise you I will be here tomorrow afternoon" Liam pried him off his damp clothed body.

"Goodnight my sweet and please don't get caught"

Liam nodded reassuringly to him as he climbed over the ledge attaching himself to the vine.

Zayn quickly leaned over to watch Liam safely climb down onto the ground.

"Till it be morrow" Zayn whispered down to him waving.

"Till it be morrow" Liam repeated back waving his hand in return before sprinting off.

Zayn swirled around happily as if he was intoxicated...in love that is.

He stood in his tracks when he saw Harry standing at the door with his arms crossed.

Returning to reality Zayn was quick to his defense "I can explain Harry. I'm telling you I love him"

Harry dropped his arms and sighed "I get that and if I am to be honest I am happy for you but do you know the dangers?"

Zayn was to shocked by Harry's honesty to care about his concern of the "dangers".

"Did you say you were happy for me? Like you support me?"

"Yes I did but Zayn-"

"Oh my dear friend. You are a true one" Zayn swung his arms around Harry only to have Harry huff and push him off "Zayn!" He shouted startling the dazed boy.

"Listen to me. It is a huge risk your taking you know that right?" Harry warned him in a serious tone.

"Yes" Zayn grimaced as he nodded his head.

"So be very careful. I will do my best to help" He led him inside the room "Now tell me. You guys are planning to marry?"

Zayn's heart sped up as he grew excited "We are will you assist us and be a witness please Harry?"

The older boy thought for a minute debating whether or not it was a good idea but fuck who cared. Zayn needed his support and that's what Harry was going to give him.

"Oh alright" he grinned embracing his best mate "Now go to bed before your parents flip and blame me".

"I will Harold. Thank you so much my bestest friend and nurse" Zayn skipped over to his bed throwing off his clothing till he was in his boxers.

Harry reached into Zayn's drawer and pulled out grey sweats then threw them over to Zayn. "At least wear your sweats tonight" he instructed.

"Yes Harry" Zayn sang in sarcasm as slipped on the sweats.

"Goodnight" Harry bowed and left the room turning out the light on his way out.

Zayn got under his covers forcing himself to sleep which was impossible due to his excitement of the next day.

-------------------------------------------

Shorter chapter but hella adorable and full of fluff ❤️

Next chapter will be up soon yo 💁

Thank god Harry be on his side 😁

Wonder what will happen when Niall finds out 🤔

Hope y'all enjoyed 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467 40 2
This is Liam's story. Liam, who is always second to Harry until Zayn picks him first. A lot happens before and after it. Alternatively, the one in w...
1.2K 82 10
a young boy gives another boy a rock the shape of a heart. This is going to be a relatively short story
18K 1.4K 32
After a moment of silence, Zayn put his hands in Liam's hips and pulled him closer "You're mine" He whispered, Liam looked into those honey coloured...
30.7K 865 32
New Zianourry story!