Awaiting Adventures ( tom hol...

By EstherLee81

"Any other requests Tom for the Press Tour?" "Can my best friend come?" "Haz is already coming." "No I mean... More

1
2
3
4
Instagram
5
Instagram
6
Instagram
7
8
Instagram
9
10
11
12
13
Instagram
14
15
16
17
Instagram
18
19
20
21
22
Instagram
24
25
Instagram
26
27
Instagram
Twitter
new story !!!
28
29
30
oh snap
always be you
A/N
Same Mistakes
Oblivious
Love Unfinished
Touch
Worry
Sus
Rebound
No help
Instagram
Alright plan
Holiday Houses !
Little secrets for little Paddy
Night before Christmas
Oh Boy
Instagram
Hints and Clues
Barrier
Paying the price
Sugary Sweet
Maybe
Healing Tactics
New but good
Instagram
Clueless
A/N
New Chap Yo

23

15.4K 210 37
By EstherLee81

The two young adults slept peacefully, as the sun stopped hiding and beamed through Evelyn's window and casted shadows through out her spacious room.

Tom was the one to wake up first, with a pounding headache and regret for downing so many beers last night. He turned his head to the left of him, seeing the chocolate brown locks sprawled across the pillow next to his head as Evelyn's body was faced the other way from him. The covers rested on her lower waist exposing her bare back, due to the lack of clothing they slept in.

He sat up slowly, letting out a groan. Putting his hand up to his head. He heard Evelyn move in the sheets, letting out a small hum.

"Tom?" Her voice was quiet as he eyes were still closed, pulling a pillow closer to her.

"Right here Ev." He mumbled back.

"Aspirin in my medicine cabinet." She breathed, listening to Tom's footsteps and going into her attached bathroom. The tap ran as Tom drank the water to down the two small pills to help with his hang over. He grabbed an extra toothbrush that was under the sink and decided to brush his teeth getting rid of the after math of alcohol sitting in your mouth all night. Then he padded back into Evelyn's room, to see her putting on a loose tee.

"Man, why the hell did we drink so much?" She whined, swinging her legs off of the bed.

"At least they didn't expire right?" He chuckled, walking around the bed sitting back down on his side.

"But hey last night was fun." She sighed, pushing herself off of the bed. Tom held a small smirk on his face, revisiting the memories that all occurred the night before.

"Yeah it was." He replied back, grabbing his black jeans from the side of the bed slipping them on and doing up his belt as he heard the bathroom door shut and the water begin to run. He grabbed his discarded button up shirt and put his arms through not bothering to put the button the the small slits.

Tom grabbed his phone, texting back Harrison and Harry who were asking him to come onto set for Harry's new film he was making in a few hours. He threw his phone on the bed and decided to walk down stairs, beer bottles were scattered through the living room and the Telly was still on. He let out a huff grabbing the remote and shutting off the tv and making multiple trips back and forth to the recycling bin for the empty bottles.

His last trip to the kitchen he stayed in there going through Evelyn's fridge grabbing a water bottle. He drank the water slowly as he closed the fridge and moved to the cabinet where she stored her food. He saw Harrison's favorite biscuits and laughed, knowing the blonde certainly forced her to buy those.

Once finishing his water bottle, he threw the plastic in the recycling bin before making his way back upstairs. Tom strolled back into her room, getting a sight of Evelyn in her bra and panties as she hummed a tune with her damp hair waved out and put over her shoulders. He smirked and leaned against the door frame watching his best friend, scroll through her phone before getting fully clothed.

It felt strange to the both of them that they both had taken part in... activities... that best friends shouldn't really be taking part in. But they let it pass, knowing it would happen once more. They both enjoyed it last night, they kept going until the early mornings of the day it was so good. Tom was confused because once he relieved the growing tension and sexual frustrations that he had for Evie, a different emotion came onto him. But he couldn't lay a finger on it.

Evie felt his arms wrap around her waist, causing her to squeal and flail in his arm.

"Tom!" She gasped, as he threw her on her unmade bed climbing on top of her. Leaving kisses from her bare stomach up to her chest Evelyn leaving small giggles with his kisses lining along her jaw and finally a quick kiss to her lips.

"I don't think I got a proper good morning from you Mr.Holland." She teased, looking up at the boy.

"Well good morning Ms.Loski." He grinned, her hands resting on his toned chest.

"I always thought morning sex happened when the individuals first woke up." She giggled and Tom rose his eyebrows.

"And who said we were having morning sex baby?"

Evelyn smirked, "Me."

________________

Evelyn was busy in the bathroom doing her makeup and hair while Tom was sat on her now made bed going through his phone. He was shirtless only pants on, and his curls disheveled.

"So are we like- gonna tell anyone about this?" He called to her.

"About what?" She shouted back, putting her fluffy brush back in the drawer.

"Our fucking?" She asked. She heard Tom laugh.

"If you wanna put it that way."

Evelyn came out of the bathroom staring into her compact mirror as she coated her long lashes with black mascara.

"Imagine if Kaya and Harrison told us they were friends with benefits, we would lose our absolute shit." She spoke, eyes not meeting Tom's.

"So we keep this a secret for how long?" He asked, watching the gorgeous girl walk back into her bathroom.

"Until we get caught, and or, we keep it a secret forever." She called from the kitchen, Tom's head nodding as his thumb scrolled on his phone. This time it was Evelyn asked the question.

"What happens when one of us get a boyfriend or girlfriend?" She walked back out of the bathroom arms crossed capturing Tom's attention.

"Huh?" Tom wanted to knock himself in the head, for thinking that Evelyn was all his.

"Eventually I'll get another boyfriend it's been like, I dunno, four or five years? And you're probably gonna get a girlfriend soon so..."

"Right yeah, um- I dunno, cause if we still sleep with each other isn't that considered cheating on our behalf?" He scratched the back of his neck, she nodded her head.

"So we'll figure it out when the time comes, and besides, we're still best friends after all nothing serious." She sighed, covering her sadness with seriousness.

"Right yeah." Tom mumbled his eyebrows furrowed, getting up from the bed.

"Well I'll see you soon? I have to go help Harry and Haz on set."

"Oh yeah, um- I have to finish some papers for my substitute program my professor recommended me for so I guess that's what I'll be doing all day." She smiled at her best friend.

"Yeah good luck with that by the way." He signed, going over to her to hug her.

"Thanks and tell Harry I can't wait to watch the film."

___________

Evelyn heard her door slam shut while she typed away on her mac.

"Evie where the fuck are you?!" She heard Kaya holler through out her apartment. Evie rolled her eyes and let out a long sigh before yelling back that she was in her room. Evelyn heard rough stomps up her stairs before Kaya came through her door with snacks in hand.

"So this bitch- fucking has the audacity, to fuckin lie to me?! What a cheap ass -"

"Who are we talking about Kaya?" Evelyn interrupted, her eyes going back and forth between her paper and her laptop.

"This head ass bitch Sam! He fucking blew me off again! What the actual fuck?!" She ranted, Evelyn could literally see steam blowing from her ears.

"Which one is Sam? The one who has nice hair and pretty eyes or the one that's a doctor with a nice face?" Evelyn asked, Kaya dumped her snacks on the dresser. Opening one up angrily and speaking with a full mouth.

"Nice hair and pretty eyes." She mumbled.

"And what his his excuse this time?" Evelyn huffed.

Evie's POV

"That he had to go to dinner with his supposedly old friend! That's like the number one excuse that men make! Like what the fuck?!" She screamed once more. I typed away at my paper that consisted to why I would be a great candidate for this program.

"Maybe he really is at dinner with an old friend." I licked my lips, saving my draft.

"When you dated that jackass, what was his name?" She snapped her fingers as she tried to remember my ex boyfriends name.

"Sean, that dick! He cheated on you right?!" She exclaimed.

"Evie?! Evie! Evelyn where are you?!" I heard various boys shout my name. I groaned, closing my laptop.

"Kaya what the fuck did you do." I muttered, I heard so many footsteps come up my wooden stairs.

"Ev!"

"Evie?!!!"

"Evelyn?!"

All of a sudden, all of the Holland boys, plus Harrison came through my room.

"Kaya what's wrong?!"

"Why are you guys here?!" I asked the five boys who now stood in my room worried expression across each face.

"We thought something was seriously wrong Kaya!" Harrison shouted at the blonde.

"Something is seriously wrong!" She screamed back.

"Someone please explain why I have seven people in my bedroom." I exclaimed, shutting my laptop.

"Kaya texted us, 'emergency at Evies. Come quick'." Harrison spoke reading from his phone. Everyone glared at Kaya.

"Kaya seriously?! You brought the boys into this?!" I exclaimed rubbing my forehead.

"Are you okay Evie?" Paddy asked me, piping up from behind Harry making his way over to my bed.

"I'm fine, you might wanna ask Kaya what the emergency is." I shook my head, looking at Tom and the twins who had entertained expressions as we watched Kaya and Harrison fight.

"You guys can go home now, nothing's really wrong." I said to my unexpected guests as I turned my attention to Kaya.

"Oh come on Evie! It's a true emergency!" She wailed.

"Maybe for us girls but the boys probably don't give a fuck- sorry Paddy, don't repeat my language."

"What happened?" Sam asked, looking at Kaya with worried eyes.

"I think my boyfriend's cheating on me." She said in a quiet voice, my heart dropped for her and I got off of my bed, slinging my arm around her shoulders.

"Oh boohoo Kaya, get over it, shit happens." My eyes widened, looking at Harrison. I was about to throw my hands before Tom swatted his shoulder. Glaring at his best friend.

"How do you know?" Harry asked, Sam nodding his head.

"He blew me off again! Said he was going out with an old friend! No one says that unless they're cheating right?! You boys should know it's the #1 excuse that men make!"

All the boys made sour expressions, except for Paddy who sat on my bed, oblivious to what was happening. They looked between each other.

"Drop him, give me your phone." Harrison sternly commanded, holding his hand out for Kaya's phone.

"Don't be too mean." She mumbled, pulling her phone out of her pocket.

"Evie, do you have any ice cream?" Paddy asked behind me.

"Paddy nows not the time to ask for ice cream." Harry huffed rolling his eyes.

"Yes Paddy I have ice cream would you like some? Only people without the name Harry Holland get to have my ice cream." I spoke giving a jokingly glare to Harry crossing my arms.

"My names not Harry, so I'll have some ice cream." Sam laughed causing his twin to nudge him with his elbow, I smiled back.

"Get me some too." Kaya mumbled as she and Harrison were now on the edge of my bed, her peaking over her phone that was in his grasp. I grabbed Paddy's hand, taking him down stairs with me as the twins and Tom followed me.

__________________

We all sat around my table bowls of ice cream in front of us even Harry, and it just now hit midnight. Only the sounds of our spoons hitting our bowls sounded through my apartment and the muffled talking of Haz and Kaya.

I stared at Tom who was in front of me, licking and sucking my spoon from ice cream. Purposely getting some of the white milky substance on my fingers to pop them in my mouth while looking at Tom with devious eyes. He squirmed in his chair uncomfortably, causing me to stifle a laugh until Paddy asked for more whipped cream on his Sundae.

I grabbed the can, shaking it slowly before pressing on the nozzle releasing the cream onto Paddy's ice cream. (A/N: that sentence all together sounds very very dirty. Lmao continue) I put some on my own, taking my finger and running it through the cream, handing the can to Harry who needed some. I sucked my finger off tasting the delicious sweet cream while closing my eyes slowly before looking back at Tom who's eyes were glued to me.

Tonight's events were gonna be a hell of a ride with teasing each other in front of his younger brothers and best friends without being too noticeable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 1.9K 33
This book shows you the hole december, every day. Y/N is 23 right now and Tom 24. Both are actors and very close friends. You met Tom 4 years ago an...
19.2K 346 41
"I hate this," Tom says, letting out a breath. "I hate that we don't know how to act around each other anymore." He looks at me with furrowed brows. ...
4.1K 192 32
Her last words stayed with him forever as he dwelled on them. "Please Tom. If you leave me n-now...I have no-one!!!" she cried uncontrollably while...
7.7K 64 21
When vacation plans go awry, Tom, Harrison and Jacob find themselves in a remote location. Instead of getting back on the flight to paradise, they de...