Rin Okumura x Male Reader

By TheWeirdOtakuB10

"Hey, kid." A man said. The young child remained silent as he gazed at his former home. It didn't look like a... More

Chapter 1: Getting Ready. Pt 1
Chapter 1: Getting Ready Pt 2.
Chapter 2: Apology Not Accepted.
Chapter 3: Unknown Presence.
Chapter 4: First Solo Assignment.
Chapter 5: Knowing the Unknown PT.1
Chapter 5: Knowing The Unknown. PT. 2
Chapter 6: Too stubborn to Give Up
A/N
Chapter 7: Lullaby
A/N
Chapter 8: Revisiting.
Chapter 9: Entries.
Chapter 10: Only One Shot
Chapter 11: Decisions.
Chapter 12: Get On With It.
A/N
A/N
Chapter 14:

Chapter 13: The Curse.

3.8K 129 25
By TheWeirdOtakuB10

"Of all times..." (Y/n) said as he massaged his temples.

"What's wrong?" His familiar asked as he walked alongside the male.

"Headache.."

"For how long?"

"Ever since we broke out of that prison."   He sighed and remembered something important, "By the way, I never had the chance to ask you, but-" (Y/n) lowered his right arm to the demon wolf, "What do these markings mean?"

The demon wolf walked closer and sniffed a few times before sitting down, "Yup, this is definitely poison; A nasty one. It was Abaddon's doing, wasn't it?"

"Probably..." (Y/n) said uncertainly, then started to stumble a bit, "I... kinda feel nauseous and... dizzy.. Lemme just..."

"No, no, no, you need to stay awake."

"...So-" (Y/n) began to take heavy breaths, "I'm gonna die soon."

"Why didn't you show me beforehand?" The wolf stood on its four feet and started pushing him, "Not that it matters now, the only way you can get rid of this... thing, is by the caster himself. How long has this been here?"

"For a while... isn't there..." (Y/n) leaned against the stone - cold wall, "Another way to get rid of it?"

"There is. It's just... I don't think you'll have enough time left, just look at it." He looked at his arm and noticed the black markings spread.

"Just tell me, will ya?"

"Isamu knows something that jackass demon doesn't."

"And... what's that?"

"Your dad has-" Zero stopped immediately before harshly shoving the male into an empty room.

"He has what?"

"Quiet..." Zero peaked through the hole through the wall.

Zero's POV:

Great... just great. I completely forgot how heavily guarded this place was. I watched the two large but deformed guards walk towards the prison chamber. If they find out he's missing...

"We need to move now."

"How?"

"Have you tested out your newly found abilities?"

"Does it look like I've had the time?"

"Well, now's the time."

(Y/n) mumbled something inaudible as he stood up, stumbling a little, and took a deep breath then began concetrating. He looked rather... pale and it seemed like he was sweating too. Was he in pain? Or is he nervous?

He raised his left hand and the door slammed open, dragging in the two demon guards, "(Y/n)? What are you doing?"

"I-I don't know but I'd like to see what's gonna happen next."

He clenched his fist and the demons disintegrated into embers.

"Huh... I wonder what Rin would say about this..."

"Well... at least we know that you can kill." I lightly chuckled, "But you still need to get back to Isamu before your time runs out."

"How will I-" I watched him painfully grasp his right arm as the markings began to spread, "N-Nevermind, let's go..." He said in a strained tone.

"Well, well, well, looks like someone let the stray out of the bag."

"Don't you mean-" (Y/n)'s breathing became heavier, "Cat?"

"(Y/n), Run, now."

"There's nowhere you can run."

(Y/n)'s POV:

Dammit... Why is it hurting even more..? The pain got worse by every minute, to the point where I fell on my knees. I could feel the cold sweat running down my face, I could hear how uneven and unstable my breaths got, I could even feel my heart beat faster. My body started to feel heavier than normal as did my eyes, in all honesty, I felt... sleepy. I saw Zero change his form into some sort of human-like creature, while that happened, Abaddon whispered something.

"Get up, human!!" Zero's voice soon became distorted, "You'll die if you don't start moving your ass!!"

Wait... Why can't I move? Did Abaddon just paralyze me?

Zero's POV:

I took a few step back to make sure that he was behind me. I expected him to run but it didn't seem that way, he was on his knees, staring at the ceiling. For a moment, his face resembled to that of a mannequin, "(Y/N)!! WHAT ARE YOU-"

"I'm sure that you're well aware that the poison won't stop spreading."

"Yeah, no shit sherlock."

"And with a flick of my wrist, I can easily kill him-" Abaddon snapped his fingers as he smirked, "Just like that, in which I will if it ever gets to that point."

"Don't you even-"

"Why do you care? You both just met and you already want to risk your life for the kid?"

"Isn't that what all familiars do? They protect their masters." I growled. It was true however, we just met, and here I am risking my life for the human, actually, if (Y/n) IS a human, "One more step and I'll rip off your arms and pimp-slap you with them. I'll break all 206 bones in your body and grind them for my bread, I'll scoop out your insides and turn them into my soup, I'll-"

"Well, aren't you violent?"

That little smug face of his pisses me off so damn much, I just wanna tear it from his pathetic little face. I'll kill you for what you did... Knowing that (Y/n)'s life was on the line, I let out yet another blood-thirsty growl before I carried the kid on my shoulder and took off.

--- With Yukio and the others ---

Normal POV:

"Any movement?" Hayakawa asked the small kitsune.

"No, Abaddon is still in his throne room. How's it looking on your end?" Yukio's voice came through.

"It's like a labyrinth here, so many rooms and even more hallways."

"Well, hurry up before he leaves."

"Yeah, as if we didn't know." He sighed as he massaged his temples, "I might be too old to be playing hide and seek, Rin."

"I thought you knew that already." He sighed, "So... how are we suppose to track him now?"

"We split up. Hanase, Kikko, go south. Noboru and Yama, go east, Rin and I will go check the lower level of this forsaken place, got it?"

"Understood."

"And I thought that I would never face my old nemesis again." Isamu sighed.

"Abaddon was your nemesis?" Rin looked questionably.

"No, I ain't talkin' about that ass-hole of a demon, no offense."

"None taken..?"

"Mazes, I'm talkin' about mazes." Isamu scratched the back of his head.

"Umm...."

"Well, let's go then. (Y/n) ain't gonna wait forever ya know."

"I know that..." He sighed and followed Isamu.

______________________________________________

This is how Zero is suppose to look like.

Hope ya enjoyed it. X)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 640 35
(Y/N), embrace the darkness!!!! At Last!!!! I FEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Y/N) (L/N) was born in the New York City and he was become homeless little boy...
99.1K 2.9K 11
"It hurts." My voice was weak and full of pain. The only emotion that I've showed in a very long time. "Don't worry, baby, we got you. Just hold on u...
31.5K 684 23
||•You had came from a family of exorcist, though you don't mind supernaturals that much. You just let them be unless they injured someone with inten...
1.8K 47 2
[Post-anime first season] The Blue Night events had an effect in the lifes of basically everyone, and so you joined the Exorcist student program. H...