The Chronicles of Two Broken...

By OverExposed91

What happens when a lonley girl meets Robert Downey Jr.? Will she finally find the happiness she deserves? Wi... More

Chapter 1 I've seen your face a dozen times...
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 [part1]
Chapter 20 [part 2] The End

Chapter 13

845 32 4
By OverExposed91

I woke up the next morning smelling bacon and fresh made pancakes. Robert was nowhere to be seen so I figured I'll hop in the shower and get ready for my first day at work. I got dressed in a pair of skinny blue jeans, my favourite Iron Man T-shirt, a beat up long cardigan and my black Converse. I put up my hair in a messy bun, applied some foundation and eye liner and 30 minutes later I was standing in the kitchens doorway.

"Good morning sunshine! Here I made you the breakfast of champions so you can have a lot of energy today" Robert said while walking up to me and wrapping his strong arms around me. I took the collar of his shirt and pulled him towards me so I could kiss him.

"Thanks Robbie. You're the best!" 

I sat at the table and ate my breakfast. As I finished I made my way to the back yard. I had 2 more hours until I had to be at work so a cigarette and a coffee were next in line. As I lit up my cig, Robert came from behind and hugged me.

"So how are you feeling today love?"

"I feel much better . Thank you for being there for me Robert. You don't even know how much it means to me."

"Honey it's the least I could do. Ohhhh by the way, today you can have my car. I'll just take the SUV. Here . Take the keys." he said while handing me the keys to his Audi. 

"Babe I can't. What if I scratch it or something?" I asked rather nervous.

"You won't. And even if you would scratch it, the insurance will cover it no worries. I want what's best for my girl." 

We stood there on the porch just talking about random things until it was time for me to leave. I grabbed my photo camera and my messenger bag and headed out the door. Suddenly I hear someone shouting my name.

A running Robert was seen in the distance.

"Honey...first of all you forgot the car keys and I don't think you have developed any telepathic powers to open and start it. Second of all you forgot something rather important"

"What?!?" I asked panicked.

"This!" and with that Robert kissed me in the most passionate way possible. 

"Have a good day at work babe. I'll miss you!"

"I'll be gone for 8 hours tops honey, but I'll miss you too" I said as I was hugging him. I loved his scent. It was so masculine yet a little soft. 

I got in the car and drove myself to work.

I went up to the 3rd floor and as the doors of the elevator opened I could see a smiling Peter coming my way.

"Good morning sunshine! Let me walk you to you office" 

Wow! I'll have an office? The best thing I had at home was a messy desk and a crappy computer that needed to be punched once in a while to work.

"Good morning Mr. Clark...I mean Peter. Thank you . That's so kind of you"

When I entered my office I couldn't believe my eyes. On the walls they managed to frame some of my work. My desk was a very modern wooden with steel kind of a thing. On it sat a brand new Apple computer and a laptop. I had the comfiest seat of them all and not to mention my own espresso machine along with a mini fridge full of salads and sandwiches. It was like Heaven, only better. I had a Fender guitar along with an amp in one of the corners and on the wall stood a big screen TV. Peter saw the amazement in my eyes immediately.

"Do you like it?" he asked cautiously

"Like it? I love it. Back home I had  only a desk and a computer that needed to be reminded that it is in fact a computer. This is WOW! Thank you so much Peter."

"No worries. We like to make our employees feel like home. Plus you'll have some free time and we figured from you resume that you will love the guitar part. Well I'll let you get settled in.See you around Jo." said a happy Peter.

"See you around da...Peter" I was about to make a fool of myself. I was about to call my boss dad. What the hell is wrong with me? The resemblance between him and my dad was so big. The same kind eyes and the same way of talking. They even were the same height and to bonus all that up they had the same name. Damn it Jo get a grip on yourself.

I immediately called Hannah. We were getting along just fine. Went out to grab coffee 4 times and we talked about our lives. We were on the same page.

"Hannah you won't believe this" I almost screamed in the phone.

"Well good morning to you too. I see Robert's rubbing off on you. Tell me!" she said excited.

"I have my own freaking mini fridge full with food. My own guitar. They even framed some on my work. I have my freaking work on my walls. Not to mention the big ass TV on my wall and my freaking computer. Is almost like a unicorn farted inside. Jesus!" 

"That is so awesome. Maybe I'll drop by today. I so have to see it. Don't you dare send me pictures. I wanna see it in person. I have to go take your hubby to a meeting. I'll talk to you soon Jo Jo."

"Byyyeee!"

Today nothing major happened. I had to edit some texts and photos. Tomorrow was a big day. My first photo shoot for them with no other than Chris Hemsworth and Elsa. I was so excited about tomorrow and so deep in my work that I never heard the knocking on the door.

As I lifted up my eyes I met a pair of brown ones "smiling" back at me.

"OH MY GOD. THIS IS AWESOME. You were right ! Is like a unicorn came here and then farted. OH MY GOD look at the big ass TV. " Hannah was overwhelmed with everything while Robert leaned in and kissed me.

"This office is amazing. Wait! YOU HAVE YOUR OWN GUITAR!" Yup! Hannah was more excited than me.

"Honey this is amazing! We have to go out for dinner and celebrate this. Now get up from this chair." said Robert while trying to pull me up.

"Nuh-huh. My chair. My rules. Too comfy." Robert just laughed at the comment and managed to sit down pulling me on his lap.

"Uhhhh this is so comfortable. "

"Ohh crap I've got to go in another meeting guys. Hear from you soon enough!" said Hannah while hugging me. "I love this place. Maybe tomorrow I'll stop by on your lunch break so we can test the espresso machine!"

"Bye Hannah. Sure. Stop by."

I turned my attention to Robert, who was now just staring at me. 

"What?"

"I just can't believe how up you have climbed to be Jo. I'm so damn proud of you! Let's go out!"

"Sure honey. Let's just go to Peter so I can tell him that my work is done and that I'll be leaving."

As we walked on the halls I saw Peter in the recreation room.

"Hey Peter, My work is done. If you need something else just call me. Do you mind if I leave?"

"No ! Not at all Jo. I've seen what you did today Amazing work! Go and have fun with Robert!"

As he said that Robert entered the room.

"Hy Mr. Clark. I'm Jo's boyfriend, Robert." They shook hands.

"Now..please don't call me that. I'm Peter for you guys. Nice to meet you Mr. Downey! I see you hit the jackpot with miss Jo here."

"Indeed I did Peter. Indeed I did."

As we exited the building I felt hot tears in my eyes. Robert felt it somehow, even if I tried to hide my face from him.

"Honey what's wrong?"

"This..this was the way it would have gone if my father was alive. The same. I was about to call my boss, dad today. I just have to snap out of it. So where are you taking me Mr. Downey?"

"Hmmm I think I'll take my princess out for a taco. What do you say?"

"Yes! Let's go! I'm freaking starving"

The taco dinner was nice. We had red wine afterwards at home. As I entered the living room I sat on Roberts lap.

"I was thinking..." he said in a very serious tone.

"About what babe?"

" About how alike we are. The same sense of humor and the same love for music. When Peter told me I hit the jackpot those were the things that pop-ed inside my head."

"Well honey, you know I was thinking the same things today. I think we were bound to find each other sometime. But I'm glad it was sooner, rather than later."

"Mhhhhm" that's all I heard coming from my neck. 

"Let's go to bed old man. You need your rest. Too much happened to you today"

Hearing "old man" Roberts eyes darted to mine in a second and lust was all I could read.

"Old man you say....Maybe I should show you what an old man, like myself, can do to you. Remember my name cause you will be screaming out all night."

"That was so expired Robbie. So damn expired!" and with that I darted to the bedroom giggling my way there.

"Expired you say...." 

We laughed and laughed until he caught me and pinned me to the wall and started kissing my neck. 

That was the night I was sure about the fact that he'll be the one in my life. There was no doubt about it.  I have never thought that I, Jo, can love someone so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 1.4K 45
When Miranda Leigh gets to meet the one person she never thought she would ever meet so suddenly! Robert Downey Jr. But Miranda will then deal with c...
31.7K 919 25
After _______ and Robert were found while doing love, their love and relationship will go through many problems and difficulties. Will their love win...
6.2K 34 35
You are Y/n Downey. A very popular actress all over the world. As you guessed, You are the 24 year old daughter of Robert Downey jr. You were Y/n Ste...
37.4K 766 23
-discontinued- [𝐨-𝐩𝐡𝐞-𝐥𝐢-𝐚] 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 "𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩" or in which a 17 year old girl finds herself with the fac...