Unseen ~COMPLETED~

By theprettybadwriter

At this point of my life, I know everything has all changed. I don't know what to see, hear or even do. Maybe... More

Characters + Trailer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
I apologize
Chapter 27
Front cover voting- plz help me

Chapter 23

16 3 2
By theprettybadwriter

*Not edited, sorry*

Gabe's POV:

I hear him getting closer. Wraith finally decided to get his ass up and help us. Evan glared at him with his chin gutted out, clearly not pleased at all. Wraith didn't speak a single word, kneeling down by my side and staring right at me. The way he stared makes me feel so vulnerable. 

"You're an idiot, you know that right?" he scoffed.  

Wraith grabbed onto me and helped me to my feet. Evan helped, and we headed to Wraith's house where he was going to help me...apparently. But my wounds were the least of my concerns right now...

Danielle's POV:

I don't know how far I've gone right now, but I think I'm safe. Wherever this place is, it's far from home, and I'm sure no one will ever find me. Not Gabe. Not Wraith and Evan. Not even the Sadistic Alpha. I fumbled through my backpack, grabbing onto a cookie I had shoved in there. I was hella hungry and I didn't have enough time to pack proper food. 

I took a bite, managing and internal sigh. Maybe the feeling of being safe and comfortable was staring to be triggered. And I liked it. I liked walking around without feeling completely crazy and scared out of my pants. I liked knowing that I could spend a few moments knowing that there isn't a monster standing right behind me, planning my dead. 

"Hey," a voice said. 

I snapped back to reality and turned around, startled. Maybe I thought there was a frightening creature behind me, but it wasn't. It was Scarlet, and Callum was with her. I let out a sigh of relief, looking at them both curiously. I though the three of us agreed that leaving was the best choice for me. 

"Scarlet...Callum. What are you doing here?" I asked. 

"I...I couldn't help it. The two of us were worried sick and thought we should check up on you," Scarlet replied. 

"Scarlet. I'm fine, believe me. Well...thanks to Wraith. I'm safe here, and no one will find me. Not even that stupid Alpha. I'm miles away from home, and this is one of the only places that feels right until now," I explained. 

"But you can never be too sure. We thought we'd give you Scarlet's number in case you're stuck and need our help," Callum said. 

I smiled and hugged the two of them tightly. Another reason to feel safe. Knowing that even people who aren't that close to me also have my back. I pulled away, feeling happy after what seemed like ages. 

"Thank you so much...we honestly need more people like you guys in this world," I whispered.

Scarlet grabbed my phone and added her contact on it. I did the same with hers, instantly feeling a rush of warmth go through me. I had never felt normal ever since I got bitten. Hopefully everything could get to a perfect stage once all this is over. Well...that's if it'll ever be over...

"Anyways Danielle, we need to get back to the others. Don't forget...call me and we'll come to help you," Scarlet assured me. 

"Once again, thank you guys so much," I repeated. 

"Any time Danielle. Bye," Callum said, turning and walking away with Scarlet. 

One day I want that to be me. Going around with m lover for the sake of helping people who need me. Helping people who were  me. I continued walking, to god knows where. I had no clue where I was headed, and I guess I would just end up spending the night on the streets. I shouldn't mind...I mean, I'm practically half animal.

I looked down and felt my heart sink slightly.

Hopefully Gabe didn't feel upset or broken...because I'm doing all this to protect him...

Gabe's POV:

My wounds had healed. I was okay, and trying to keep my life as normal as I could. I was walking to school, alone. I've walked alone to school many times, but this time was different. This time I had a weird emptiness in my chest. Like there was nothing but a hollow cave beyond my ribs. Like deep inside there, my heart wasn't letting me feel anything. 

"GABRIEL?!" a girl's voice yelled. 

I turned around, my brain preparing to see Danielle running towards me. But no, it was just Savannah. My heart dropped to another level. I got my hopes a little too high. She slowed down and walked beside me, remaining for a few moments. But being the chatty little brat she is, I know this silence wont last for long. 

"Are you okay Gabriel?" she probed. 

"Are you expecting a specific answer?" I mumbled. 

"Gabriel...death is something we should all accept. You can't bring someone back from the dead," she muttered. 

Everything flashed in my mind. The memories of Justine. The pain of letting go of loved ones. The thought of Danielle wounded and hurt. The though of never seeing her again. I didn't want to think about that, but I felt numb and those were the only things that came to my mind. 

"She's not dead..." I whispered. 

"Denying the truth won't change anything Gabriel," she begged. 

"Savannah shut up! You don't know Danielle as much as I do. I assure you, I know things that no one else does. Not you, your friends, or any other person in the school. I know for a fact that Danielle isn't dead. She's alive...and she's going to come back for me..." I yelled, trying not to lose hope. 

"Gabriel..." she said, her words trailing. 

She doesn't get it. She's not as close to me as Danielle. She doesn't even call me Gabe. She wasn't even there when any of this mess happened. She. Doesn't. Remember. Justine. 

"Savannah...do you remember her? Justine Parker?" I demanded. 

"Who?" she croaked. 

"I know you fricken heard me Savannah. Justine Parker. Do you remember her...do you miss her...do you wish she was by your side right now?" I questioned. 

"I don't know anyone called Justine..." she whispered. 

I tightened my fists, letting in a deep breath before during and walking away. She sped up a little and grabbed my shoulder, turning me around to meet my eyes. 

"Gabriel. I know you're not okay..." she said. 

"And why do you care? Does that affect you? Does me not being okay ruin your life in any possible way?!" I yelled. 

"N-no...but-" 

"Don't say anything. Just end the subject. I need to go now, or I'll be late to classes," I stated dryly.

I ran off, probably leaving her completely confused. But I couldn't care less right now. I kept running, even though I didn't really want to. I probably appear so stupid, running like that.

"What was all that about?" a voice said. 

I stopped and saw Evan leaving against the brick wall of the school entry. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows. He obviously listened to  Savannah and I's conversation. I sighed and shrugged. Even I don't know what the hell that was. 

"Can we talk about this later?" I suggested. 

"Nonono Gabriel. Not to fast. I know for a fact that you do not have any classes or appointments before school. I'm not saying that anything you said or did back there was wrong. I'm just worried you might lose it and become a werewolf in front of everyone's eyes," Evan explained. 

I nodded and looked down silently. Evan sighed and shook his head slowly. I knew he was probably judging me deep inside that empty, thoughtless brain of his. He folded his arms and kicked a pebble. 

"You can't keep hurting Gabe. There's something called moving on, and it helps. Also something called pain that comes with it. If you can't change anything, then don't change your life and feelings," Evan advised. 

"B-but she's gone. You don't understand how much I'm suffering. You don't get how hard this is..." I managed to say. 

"I talked to Wraith. Danielle is safe, and believe me, all she wants is for you to be happy right now..." Evan told me. 

That's what was killing me. I don't know why I kept thinking this way. That if she truly wanted me to be happy, she'd come back. 

"Let's just end this conversation here..." I mumbled. 

I walked into the gates with my head down...

Ending the conversation doesn't mean the pain is gone yet...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312 109 43
Life may take you places you never thought of going and things you never expected you'd do, but you'll adjust, you'll get used it and that would be y...
730 30 8
••• (Your P.O.V.) ••• Three years ago, I lost my sight in a car accident. Both of my parents were killed in the process, leaving me parentless. I was...
25.8K 1.9K 28
.( only for 17+ ....mature language will be there...so read on your own risk...) This is My story so do not copy it... (\_/) ( °¢° ) .How coul...
2.5K 111 102
Six high school students looks like anyone else acts like anyone else but are capable of things no one else is. They learnt from a young age no one t...