Just Bestfriends? [Urban]| Un...

By _Iamblackgold

Meet Chanel and Tyree they've been bestfriends for years, nothing more, nothing less, but what will happen wh... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
NEW BOOK POSTED❗️

Chapter 25

8K 172 80
By _Iamblackgold

                  Chanel Rhodes| Nelle

I woke up in a room that wreaked of pee. I looked around but was barely able to see anything because the room was completely dark. The only source of light was coming from the other side of the door from beneath.

I tried to get up and move but that's when I realized that my leg was chained to something.

Great.

"AYEEEEEE PUSSIES" I yelled to catch the attention of somebody

"I KNOW Y'ALL HEARD ME"  I yelled again. I can hear them on the other side of the door and it sounds like they're debating about something.

A few more seconds go by then someone opens the door and walk in. The person turned on the light and it was a light skinned boy. He looks like he's about 15.

"What you in here yelling for?"

I looked at him. He doesn't seem like a street kid at all and by the way, he keeps diverting his attention from my stare proves me right.

"Why am I here," I asked

"You'll find that out eventually"

"Ok, whose orders was it for me to be brought here"

"Again you'll find that out soon"

"Wha--"

"Listen Shawdy I can't tell you anything about why you're here because I don't know, I was told not to tell you whose order it is for you to be here. So if you don't want anything imma just go"

"Aight fine, can I use the bathroom"

He groaned then walked out of the room. A minute later a big buff dude walks in and came and unchained me from the pole. He grabbed me by my arm and walked me out of the room and down a hallway. We pass a few doors then we finally get to the bathroom.

"You have 2 minutes," he said in a harsh tone

I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom. I used the toilet but didn't flush yet so I could give myself some time to look around. The bathroom was a complete dead end. The windows were bolted down and there wasn't any escape route in the ceilings.

I groaned in frustration then flushed the toilet. I washed my hand and then opened the door. The big mean dude took me by my arm and walked me back to the room.

Fighting him would be pointless because this guy looks like he'd knock me out with just a finger, I'll pass on that. He chained me back to the pole and prepared to leave the room but then I spoke.

"I'm hungry. All I wanted was a burger but no that was just too much to ask for huh? Y'all couldn't have waited till I ate" I said in all seriousness

Most people in my situation would probably be scared but me, I'm just annoyed. I was really looking forward to my burger and fries. I was really trying to go see my Nigga but these wack ass niggas had to fuck that up.

Speaking of fucking shit up these niggas destroyed my car.

"Well too bad I don't have any burgers." He walked out of the room and locked the door behind him. I rolled my eyes and groaned in annoyance.

A few minutes go by and the boy from earlier walked in with a PBJ sandwich and a cup of water and placed it in front of me.

I stared at him trying to read him. I guess I made him uncomfortable because he scratched the back of his neck then spoke.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?" I asked even though I knew what he was talking about

"Like you're curious about me or something"

I shrugged then spoke.

"You just don't look like the type to do shit like this," I said using my hands to motion around the room

"You also look young as hell, you look like the type of kid that bury themselves in books, not the type to play with guns," I said motioning to the 9mm on his hip

"You're never too young to be in the streets and looks can be very deceiving"

"You don't even sound convinced by your own words, what's your name bro "

"Meek"

"So Meek lemme guess, you were forced into the game Right? What do they have over you?"

He looked away from me just then the door opened and that big nigga walked in.

"Lil nigga I sent you in here to give her a sandwich what the hell's taking you so long," he said looking in between Meek and me.

I looked at Meek to see what he was going to say.

"Nun man I was just telling the Lil Bitch how I'd beat her back in. She lucky boss said to leave her untouched" he said with this fake laugh

The big hulk strong nigga laughed then added his two cents.

"Yo nigga you stupid, she is bad as fuck though," he said looking at me licking his lips.

I rolled my eyes and looked at him in disgust.

"Mann let's go boss out there waiting on us," he said still looking at me.

Meek gave me one last look then followed him out the door and locked it behind him.

I'm not even hungry no more because I don't know who the hell they thought they were giving this small ass sandwich to, I don't even like peanut butter.

I sat with my back against the pole and just stared off into the dark, somewhere along the line I ended up dozing off.

*
*
*
Tyree Jones|King

I'm in my room playing 2k when I got a call. I was expecting it to be Nelle calling to tell me why it's taking her so long to get here.

I answered without looking at the Caller ID that's when I heard Tyra' voice.

"King put your tv on channel 7 now"

"Nigga wha--"

"Just do it"

I turned on the tv and almost lost my fucking mind.

"Breaking News a very mysterious accident just off the exit of Bridgeport and Norway. The crash seems to be a terrible hit and run. We're being told that the white BMW you see behind me here belongs to a 17-year-old girl."

That's Chanel's car. This isn't real. This can't be real.

"What makes this accident so odd is that the doors were pried off this vehicle and there was no one inside. All that was found in the car was a bag of books and the teenager's wallet with her ID in it. Police officials identified this teenager as Chanel Rhodes. If you have any information on where this young lady might be please contact law enforcement. She might be hurt pretty bad as you can see from the damage done to this car it wasn't any simple accident." After that, I turned off the tv and grabbed my phone.

I called Chanel's Phone over 20 times with no response, I blew her phone up with text messages still no response. I threw on a pair of sweatpants, a pullover and my slides then hopped in my truck and headed to the main trap.

I sent out a group text letting the gang know to meet me there. That wasn't any regular accident, and nobody get's to sleep until we find out where my girlfriend is.

I pulled up to the trap and dapped up the guards at the door then walked in and straight to the back where our Tech guy Chubz was set up.

" Yo Chubz I need you to do something for me"

"Wassup playah Watchu need"

"I need you to gimme a location on Chanel's cell phone"

He did some stuff on his computer and after a minute or so he spoke.

" I got a location but I doubt it would be useful"

"Watchu mean mann"

"It's at the bottom of a lake"

I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Aight Mann I need you to tap into the traffic lights of the exit they found her car. I need any form of information you can get me"

"That'll take a few hours but as soon as I get something I'll hit you"

I went into my office and took a seat and called my pops.

"Yo pops mann they g--"

" I heard. I'm on my way to main now."

"Pops I swear anything happen to her it's gonna be a blood bath. I'm dropping anybody with affiliations and ties to this shit"

"Calm down son, that's Nelly we're talking about, she gon be good."

"Mann I'm coming in right now just chill for a min"

He walked in with the rest of the gang behind him a couple of minutes later.

"Meeting Room now," he said then walked away

Everyone went in and took a seat then he started to speak.

"Many of you may know that one of our own is missing," he said while looking around the room

"We aren't at war with anyone so this was brought to us by surprise"

"I want everyone in this room sweeping the streets for intel about where Nelle might be and who might have her. I want Names, addresses, phone numbers, place of businesses, family history, etc. Anything and everything that you feel might be important. Nobody rest until Nelle's home, everybody got that?" He asked

Everybody either responded with a yes sir or a nod, I just sat there silent. I looked over to Cookie and her eyes were red and poofy and you can tell that's she's been crying, she had her head facing one direction and she's just starting off into space.

"Get out of here, I expect to have some information before noon tomorrow"

I got up and walked out in the hall and waited for Cookie to come out.

"You good lil sis"

"No King, I'm not good. My Bestfriend is missing and we legit have no idea who took her. I'm trying to keep it together but I'm losing it, King. Anything happens to that girl and I swear--" she broke down and started crying so I wrapped my arms around her.

I know exactly where she's coming from at the moment. I'm losing my shit on the inside too but I can't break now I gotta keep it together in order to find Nelle.

She wiped her face then pulled away.

"I'll be in pop's office if you need me" she mumbled before walking away.

I walked to the back where Chubz was situated.

*
*
*
Chanel Rhodes|Nelle

I was woken up by a kick to my torso. I opened my eyes and before I could get a look at who just kicked me I received another one.

"Ayoo Mel Chill"

Mel? Who the fuck is Mel? I thought to myself.

I looked up at the person standing over me and it was Bria. Now I'm confused but I was also amused so I started laughing. I laughed so hard my stomach started cramping.

I guess this made her mad because she kicked me again, now my laughter seized and I'm pissed off.

This bitch better never unchain me because I'm going to stomp her fucking face in til I see her brain splatter and that's words to my moms.

I took the time out to look around the room and I just can't believe my eyes. Rome's here too and so now I'm very confused.

"Somebody gon start explaining what the fuck going on or...?" I asked looking back and forth at Bria and Rome.

"Well Chanel this is my sister Melanie Y'all might have met before," he said with a smirk

I waited for him to continue speaking

"My name isn't Rome it's Cornell and we've been out to get you and your little gang since day one. I knew exactly who you were the day you walked into my job at the mall and I knew the names and faces of everyone that was with you"

"I hear all the shit you're spitting but I still don't understand what my gang did to you and why am I here"

"YOU KILLED MY FATHER!!"

I stared at him with a confused look on my face

"You helped to set him up and your gang killed him" I had the same confused look on my face then it clicked.

"Cash was your father huh?" I asked kinda amused

"Yea he was, and we weren't ready to bury him yet so now you and your gang gotta pay for what Y'all did"

I started to laugh a bit now they're the ones looking at me confused.

"It all makes sense now, you both show up just a bit after his murder at just about the same time nobody really thought about it because there was nothing that showed the bastard had kids"

This made Bum Bitch B-- I mean Mel upset so she punched me. This bitch just punched me in the face. My lip was bleeding so I spat the blood out and just looked at her.

" Don't you dare talk about my father like that "

"I swear Bitch you better kill me because when these chains come off I swear imma beat you to death"

"Shut the fuck up" she yelled right before she kicked me in my side.

She definitely signed her death certificate
*
*
*
Tyree Jones|King

"Chubz you got anything? "

"Actually yea. I ran back the cameras and I was able to get footage of the accident and everything" he said pressing play on a security cam video

We watched the car accident and then a group in black removed her from the car and threw her in the van nothing stood out to me until I seen a familiar face.

It was the guy from the mall what's his face, I think his name was France or some shit like that.

"Ayee pause the video right there and find me all information you can on that nigga," I said pointing to the screen

He ran his face through facial recognition and he got a hit.

"His name's Cornell Maxwell, he's 19, it says here he lives at 5736 Beechwood Rd, I also got a phone number here"

"Track that phone and tell me where he is "

It took a couple of seconds then he spoke

"Says he's out there in Westland Park," he said using his finger to point at a red dot on his screen

"Westland Park is about an hour south of here. Pull that address for me and try to get me a blueprint layout of the building" I said

He did as he was told and printed me out a layout

"Aight man I appreciate it" I said dapping him up before I walked away.

I walked to Pop's office and told him all the information I just found out.

"Call another meeting for tomorrow night at 11 make sure everyone arrives on time, strapped and ready to go. For right now go home and get some rest"

I listened to what he said and went home when I got there I showered and laid down but I didn't go to sleep. I couldn't go to sleep, I stayed up all night just thinking.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Aight y'all I'm sorry this took me a while😫 school started back last Wednesday and I've had homework damn near every day since then so I haven't been able to write🤦🏼‍♀️ Please excuse any grammatical errors the chapter is unedited.

What do y'all think is about to happen next?💭

Do y'all think Bria (Mel) and Rome(Cornell) are the only two behind this? 🤔

I seen a lot of y'all sharing the link to this book on twitter and saying nothing but good things☺️☺️Thank you I really appreciate all the love 💕💯

Y'all know what to do Vote, Comment, Share and Follow if you haven't done so already‼️🗣📢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259 6 8
Just read and find out !!
Twins. By Golden :)

Teen Fiction

186K 6.8K 23
"No matter what, you'll always come first because you're my brother." ✿✿✿ Meet 17 year old twins, Chanel and Ryan Ryder. Behind the high school popul...
2.3K 22 9
This will be readerxjennifer story. What do the best friends do when they realize that they have feelings for each other but both are in a relationsh...
10.5K 541 33
MayBell and Will have been best friends forever. MayBell can't imagine her life without Will in it. So what happens when Will confesses his love to...