nothing ; ksimon

Por ksimonx

"you look me in the eyes and tell me you feel nothing for me!" - where jj won't give up and simon won't giv... Más

prologue
nothing; 1
nothing ; 2
nothing; 3
nothing; 4
nothing; 5
nothing ; 6
nothing ; 7
nothing ; 8
nothing; 9
nothing; 10
nothing; 11
nothing into something
something ; 1
something; 2
something; 3
something 5
something; 6
something; 7
something; 8

something; 4

2.2K 72 7
Por ksimonx

for some reason simon finds himself standing in the middle of a very familiar club again, hand sporting a shitty drink as he makes his way through the crowded dance floor. a guy pushes into him mid-way and spills the most of his drink but he pays no mind to it as he walks towards the now empty bar.

taking a seat on one of the stools, he can feel the liquid seeping through his white tshirt and curses silently. he didn't even know why he was here, perhaps to talk to freezy. but the tall brunette was nowhere to be seen, maybe he might've switched shifts with the blue-haired girl serving drinks right now, looking bored as ever.

"you want anything?" the bartender asks, her hazel eyes shining in the bright lights of the club.

"no, i'm good." simon points to the drink in his hand which he frankly didn't even take a sip of.

"alright suit yourself." she nods and is about to turn around when another voice interrupts her movements.

"thanks for covering for me, talia!" simon turns to look at cal making his way around the bar, hands carrying a big box of whatever. he doesn't notice the distressed boy with drink spilt all over him at first, but then his gaze directs towards him and a grin breaks out on his face.

"simon! long time no see." he says, as talia makes her way out and he replaces her position, now leaning opposite to the tall boy.

"yeah been a while." he nods, watching as the latter boy stuffs the box under the counter with a huff.

"so what did you fuck up this time?" cal's tone is light, joking almost but it stabs the cerulean eyed boy right through his heart and he sighs. his mind instantly drifting to jj and what had happened one week prior.

perhaps simon should've never brought it up and even if he did, he never should've done it over text. atleast face to face, the dark skinned boy couldn't have avoided him nor would he have dissapeared into lord knows where.

"the only relationship i ever had." he replies after a while, taking a sip out of his drink before immediately regretting it. talia was shit at drinks, maybe he should ask cal for a new one?

"damn, the one with jj?" freezy slides the glass away from simon's hold as if reading his mind and turns around to make a new one. the blue eyed boy wonders if he should ask him about why he never told him about their friendship, but then again he rarely ever talked to him.

and jj had never been mentioned in a conversation before, plus this was the third time he was talking to the bartender. so it really made no sense to ask that question, there was no time for it anyway.

"yeah, i don't know," simon sighs, his mind drifting over various questions he could ask the boy who was now mixing up random drinks together. "would you mind if i asked about jj?"

freezy snorts, his eyes lighting up with amusement. "shouldn't you know shit about him since you're the one who's dating him?"

"i know him." he hesitates, "it's just some things."

"you've come to the least helpful person then." cal pours the drink he's made into a glass and drops some ice cubes inside before sliding it over to the awaiting boy. "jj doesn't talk about shit to me."

"how long have you known him?"

"like two years now, but bro i still don't know anything personal about him." freezy admits, now leaning against the counter again.

"that can't be true." simon takes a sip of the drink and almost moans at the taste causing the smug bartender to wiggle his eyebrows. cal was really good at drinks.

"you like that, yeah?" he asks about his drink before continuing. "but yeah that is true, we talk about all sorts of crazy shit except for the crazy shit happening in our lives."

"how did you know-"

"about you? well you're special i guess." he shrugs standing up straight and stretching. "i swear i've never seen him talking about anyone he's ever banged like he did about you."

it's a small comment but it still makes the now slightly tipsy boy blush a little and he is glad that the lighting in the club is dim so that the latter boy can't see it.

"you do know about his ex right?" it seems as if simon's question somehow changes the atmosphere as the smile drops from cal's face and instead a frown appears.

"yeah unfortunately." freezy sighs, shaking his head. "let me guess, that bastard deji tell you his version of the story?"

"yeah and jj isn't talking to me and i can't even ask about it."

"well if i'm being honest, i'm surprised you're still around. last time a girl jj was interested in left as soon as deji spilled his shit." freezy's voice is quieter now and almost inaudible due to the loud music playing and simon has to lean in to listen.

"i just want him to talk to me." he says, his tone loud as the music cuts and another song starts playing.

"he will, eventually." cal reassures, both of the boys turning their heads once a young woman sits at the nearby barstool and reckons him over for a drink.

"but can't you tell me?" simon calls after him as he takes the order of the young woman and starts to make her drink.

"i think jj should have the right to tell people his own secrets." he states before busying himself with his job giving the indication that the conversation was over.

and so the cerulean eyed boy drinks the remains of his drinks before making his way out of the busy club. his head is spinning a little due to the alcohol in his system and he feels just as clueless as he did when he entered the crowded place.

simon had waited patiently for a week now, he was more than frustrated now. what jj was doing was kind of stupid in his opinion but then again maybe the topic was very hard to talk about and perhaps the younger boy was preparing himself to talk about it.

however whatever it was, simon believed it would be best if the pair talked about it and settled it instead of running away from one another. that clearly didn't help anyone.

______

"where have you been?" a freshly showered vik makes his way towards a tired simon on his way inside the oddly cold apartment.

"nowhere." comes the reply as the lanky mess of limbs flops on the sofa in the living room.

"alright, well i'm just leaving for dinner with a friend." the indian boy gathers his keys and phone from the coffee table before turning to leave. "oh by the way jj was here looking for you."

simon barely has time to register the sentence in his brain before vik is slamming the door behind and exiting the apartment leaving a very confused and frustrated boy behind.

"what the fuck?" he whispers to himself, running a hand over his face in nothing but exhaustion.

"i swear there's more drama between you two than any other soap i've ever seen." josh's sudden sentence had startled him and he topples over the sofa before groaning in pain.

"jesus!" he says from the floor, not bothering to get up.

"no it's just josh." the older replies smugly before jumping onto the couch, now taking simon's previous spot. "so what's new in jidesimon world?"

"jidesimon?" he scoffs, "that sounds like a disease."

"hey you said it, not me." josh replies before sending a questioning glance towards him.

"nothing's up." simon lies, averting his gaze. 

"you're lying because i mean jj did seem very distressed."

"well why do you think i'm the reason he's distressed? that's a bit mean, no?" the blue eyed boy questions, rolling over so that he was laying flat against the floor. he reaches forward to switch on the xbox console and grabs the remote.

"he had this look, you know?" simon seems to be busy with setting up the xbox to reply to josh's question but he continues anyways. "this look that meant relationship trouble."

"how can you say that there's a specific look for it." he rolls his eyes, starting a match of fifa.

"because i've seen it before."

"yeah? is it because freya's wearing it twenty-four seven since you're a shit boyfriend?" simon's attempt to change the topic fails completely as josh just kicks him lightly before continuing with what he was saying.

"and he asked me to tell you something as well but i guess you're not that interested-" the bearded man doesn't even get to finish his sentence as the younger boy tosses the xbox remote away and sits up, his attention fully on josh and his words.

in any other situation the older boy would've told him that he resembles a curious dog wagging his tail but he refrains and instead continues.

"he said "to wait" and i know it's fucking weird but that's all he said." josh admits while shrugging.

"oh." the brunette boy sighs, expecting a little more closure. it seems as if simon never understood what jj actually meant until he had to spell it out for him. it had always been like that, to be fair.

"you still wanna tell me nothing's wrong with you guys?"

the younger boy doesn't say anything in response instead turns over to grab his and another controller. he hands one controller to the latter boy before staring another game of fifa. the duo play in silence, none of them adressing the prior conversation.

at one point simon scores a goal and both of them break out into celebrations before starting to talk about something completely different, drifting further away from the worries in their lives.

_______

simon 04:04 AM

will never understand you

read

jj 04:05 AM

i'm sorry babe

read

i really am.

read

simon is typing...

simon is deleting...

jj 04:07 AM

you'll know everything soon enough, i promise.

delivered.

__________

thoughts???

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

76.8K 1.3K 47
"If you knew who I was, what I been through, you would realize how worthless I really am. You wouldn't like me anymore." "I don't think I could stop...
212K 5.9K 24
I'm not as innocent like I look and use to be . U had the wrong idea saying me an innocent baby. U should hear my deep voice and see the other side o...
47K 1.1K 19
"The best decision of your life can turn into the worst in a matter of seconds" All it takes is one wrong move.
122K 5.1K 28
"Arthit!!! Are you okay? You can stand up?" Kongpob checking on Arthit body.. "Don't touch me.. I don't need your sympathize Kongpob.. you don't nee...