something; 2

"okay guys, let's pan this out." the taller boy states causing the latter three to groan in annoyance. all four boys were currently having breakfast like any other day except the fact that simon would not stop making puns.

"jesus christ!" the oldest one exclaims, "simon we get that you're pansexual please stop with these pan puns." the blue eyed boy had just come out to his friends who were nothing but supportive, not that he had expected any less.

"i've been awake for less than fifteen minutes and you've mentioned the word pan like twenty times." the indian boy complains, running a hand through his hair.

"yeah simon, are you alright?" tobi joins in the comversation before reaching forward to steal a sausage from josh's place who whacks his hand away, rather agressively.

"what do you mean? i'm feeling pantastic." he smiles, eyes shining while vik facepalms and josh stands up from the table.

"that's it, i've had enough." he exclaims while turning to leave the kitchen while simon laughs.

"does that mean i can have your sausages?" tobi calls out to josh before taking them anyways.

"listen simon, we're so glad that you're happy but you need to stop being such a pain in our asses." vik says, rubbing tiredly at his eyes.

"don't you mean, i need to stop being such a pan in your asses?" the cerulean eyed boy cackles again resulting in the latter two to groan and hit him lightly on his arm.

"i hate you." tobi states, a soft smile sitting on his face nonetheless which simon returns.

"okay i'm done, i swear." he states, taking a sausage from tobi which was technically josh's but nobody really cared at that point. "vik, how did you sleep?" simon asks, remembering vik mentioning something about waking up which was very rare.

"alright i guess, i mean four hours is a start right?" he asks, shrugging.

"yeah." the taller boy responds, smiling. it wasn't enough sleep but it was better than none at all. simon was just glad his friend was getting somewhere. it was as if everything in the universe was falling in place, like pieces of a puzzle.

"hey, will someone come to buy groceries with me?" an emerging josh asks, leaning against the doorframe, his eyes narrowing at the sight of his friends eating his breakfast. "you ate all five?"

"no, i have one here." tobi waves the piece of meat in his hand and then laughs at its motion causing the oldest one to roll his eyes.

"i can't come so take simon." vik replies to josh's initial question before reclining in his chair.

"i don't feel like walking." the brunette boy whines, his lips turning into a pout.

"come on, lazy ass." josh says, rolling his eyes.

"okay only if i can get that scooter trolley thingy." he jumps up from his seat earning snorts from his friends.

"don't be such a nan." vik says, shaking his head while taking a bite out of his cereal, simon swears that's all he ate. he had some kind of weird obsession with cereal.