nothing ; 6

"fuck sake!" a groan slips from the blue-eyed boy's lips as he drops the cheques once again, watching them as they flutter away from the counter.

"good one." josh laughs, bending down to help the tired boy. "man, jj doesn't show up for a week and a half and you forget how to function properly."

simon sputters, his cheeks reddening as he quickly collects the cheques and moves back to the counter. "what? i don't even care if he visits or not." he mumbles, running his fingers over the writing on the paper in front of him.

"please, don't tell me you watch the doors expectantly just for customers." the older boy snorts as he leans against the desk, raising his eyebrows at the blushing individual.

"i—" okay maybe simon didn't know how to defend himself, because maybe he did actually stare at the doors waiting to see the smirking dark skinned boy make his way through, he had been doing that since the week started. it was weird, simon kept telling himself he expected to see him because the boy always came up, pestering him. it wasn't anything else, just being at peace was foreign for him.

that's totally it.

"i still don't know where he came from, all of sudden creating a storm and actually making you smile." josh's voice interrupts his train of thoughts and he looks up at the green-eyed boy before rolling his eyes.

"he's deji's brother." he states, trying to not be bothered by the older boy's previous statement. jj hadn't just come out of nowhere and somehow become his new favorite thing that he went out with and impatiently waited to see, had he?

"oh my god!" josh seemed to have realized something as he moves forward to grab the younger boy's shoulders and shake him violently, his eyes the size of saucepans. "no way! is this how you got the restaurant back?!"

"what-?" simon asks, confused and slightly worried due to the latter's tight grip on his broad shoulders.

"you're not sucking deji's dick, but his brother's!" josh releases simon and moves back, shaking his head before a few spurts of laughter bubble out from his mouth. "who would've thought!"

"fuck sake." the taller boy groans, running a hand over his face. however, he won't deny the fact that when jj mentioned the deal, his first thought was quite similar to his friend. it wasn't his fault. after all, the first time simon had met jj, he had admitted to wanting fuck the older boy.

"what? now you're all shy and embarrassed."

"no, it's not that."

"then what is it?"

"i'm not doing anything with his dick."

"so is he doing something with yours? listen if he's-"

"jesus josh!" simon snaps, "he made a deal that if i wanted this place back, i would have to do anything he asked for."

"okay, so you're his sex slave?"

"no! nothing involves sex. he just asked me to go to winter wonderland with him." this causes the older boy to burst out laughing, leaning against the desk for support in order to not topple over.