Perks of Being a Winchester ⌲...

Door winchasster

❝ You think you're tough, don't you? ❞ ❝ I think I'm a badass. ❞ _ in which Dean Winchester is the father of... Meer

CAST
00 | Prologue
01 | So Mean
02 | A Little Light
03 | The New Foreign Guy
04 | Waffles
05 | Meh
06 | No More Nightmares
07 | The British Type
08 | Uncle Moose
09 | Spill Your Tea
10 | No Doubt
11 | Off To War
13 | That's my Girl
14 | Still
15 | Never Alone
16 | It'll be Worth It
17 | Eat Slugs, Malfoy
18 | It's Okay
19 | Sure Of
20 | Very Different
21| Till the End of the Line
22 | Pumpkin
23 | Simpler Times
I NEED YOUR ADVICE!

12 | No Waiting

5K 244 22
Door winchasster

Lawrence, Kansas

2005

4 days after Jessica Moore died

_

Dean chewed his lip as he placed his hand gently on his daughter's forehead for the fifth time that day, hoping for a break in her fever. But when his palm met her skin, it was still slick and clammy as heat radiated off it. He sighed.

"How you feeling, bug?" he asked gently, brushing the hair from her forehead.

Natalie whimpered in response, reaching blindly for her father's hand as she refused to open her eyes.

Dean's heart broke. "I know, baby. I know." he said, gently lifting his daughter from her spot on the sofa and resting her in his lap. The poor little girl couldn't get comfortable in her bed, so Dean had resulted in moving her to the living room.

Natalie sniffled, burying her face in her father's chest as she took in raspy breaths. "Daddy."

"It's okay, baby girl. I'm here. Daddy's right here." Dean whispered, stroking her hair gently.

The little blonde girl sniffled, clutching his shirt tightly in her fists. "Daddy, it hurts." she whimpered.

"What does, bug? What hurts?" Dean asked gently.

"Right here." Natalie pouted, patting her chest with her small hand.

"Your chest hurts?" Dean asked, his brow furrowing with concern. No wonder her breaths were coming out so raspy.

"Mhm." Natalie hummed, coughing slightly into her father's shirt.

Dean rubbed her back tenderly in an attempt to soothe her, shifting her into a sitting position when the coughing didn't stop.

Natalie rode out the rest of her fit and rubbed her eyes sleepily, snuggling into her father's chest. "I don't like being sick." she whispered.

"I know, baby." Dean whispered, shifting so he could lie on the couch with her on his chest. "Uncle Sammy called the doctor and we're going to take you tomorrow and get you all better, okay?"

Natalie nodded, wiping at her eyes as she listened to the soothing rhythm of her father's heartbeat. "You'll be there, right? You and Uncle Sammy?"

"Of course, bug. We're going to be there the whole time." Dean promised, gently cradling the six year old against his chest as he rubbed her back in an attempt to soothe her.

The little girl curled up into her father's shirt, her head resting over his heart as she slowly fell asleep.

Sam walked into the room, trying to be quiet as his eyes landed on the sleeping little girl. "How's she feeling?" he asked softly, lowering himself into the chair beside the sofa.

"Crappy." Dean sighed, continuing to try and soothe the girl in his arms as she slept. "I'm worried about her."

"Maybe it's just the flu." Sam suggested, though his tone didn't sound any less concerned.

"Yeah." Dean said, brushing some of Natalie's hair from her eyes. "Are you sure they didn't have anything open for today?"

Sam shook his head. "I asked three times. They're all booked up."

"Yeah, well, I don't give a damn about they're stupid appointments." Dean grumbled. "I'm worried sick over here, Sammy."

"Well, the only other option is to take her to the ER and I think that would just freak her out." Sam said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Not if we're with her.." Dean said, raising his eyebrows. "Get your coat." he said, being careful not to wake his daughter as he stood up and held her in his arms.

"Dean, come on. You really can't wait?" Sam questioned, arching his eyebrow.

"Sam, Natalie has never been this sick before and I don't know what else to do to make it better. I'm not waiting." Dean said as he grabbed his coat and Natalie's.

Sam sighed, nodding in understanding. "Yeah, alright." he said, getting to his feet and grabbing his coat. "I'll call Bobby."

"Will you drive too?" Dean asked, tossing his brother the car keys as he slipped Natalie into her coat.

Sam's eyes were wide at his brother's request. He never asked him to drive. He must have been seriously concerned. "Yeah, sure."

Natalie stirred at the movement and whimpered softly. "Daddy?"

"Shh, it's alright, baby girl. I'm just getting your coat on. Uncle Sammy and I are going to take you to see a doctor, okay? You're gonna be all better soon."

Natalie sniffled. "Is it the purple one?"

Dean's brow furrowed. "What?"

"My jacket. The pink one doesn't match my pajamas. I want the purple one."

Sam couldn't help but crack up at the little girl's request, and Dean grinned ear to ear.

"Yeah, baby. It's the purple one."

"Okay, good." Natalie said, wrapping her arms around her father's neck and letting him scoop her into his arms. "Thank you, Daddy."

"You're welcome, baby girl. I've got you." Dean said softly, rubbing her back.

Natalie tucked her head into the comfort of her father's neck, inhaling the familiar scent of gasoline and car polish. It wasn't long before she was drifting off to sleep, her father's heartbeat lulling her.

_

A/N- I don't really know how to feel about the ending to this, but I tried, so I hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for being patient with me! Thank you for reading! ❤️

Much love,
нαу∂єи ☕️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

51 3 5
Jo believes her spell to bring her Mother back has worked. She's been meeting with her behind her Father's back. Is it really her Mother? What will D...
107K 1.8K 34
Preferences about you being the daughter of the supernatural characters. Castiel Dean Sam I will add more soon
1.1K 190 54
A life with winchesters and their guardian angel.
424K 8.9K 65
A bunch of Supernatural imagines, all with them X the reader. You can always request stuff, just personal message me! Hope you enjoy! I don't own Su...