The Farthest Star {completed}

By Tabbycat520

Lucy is a junior at Fairy Tail High and is known as one of the most popular and well behaved students there... More

New Year and a New Boy
Overprotective
Movie...date?
Sleepover
Sleepover(part 2)
Our day together
Our day together (part 2)
Beach trip
Beach trip (part 2)
Going home
Modeling job/Dinner
The problem
Extra curriculars
Reconnections
Missing Her
STOP IT!
Winter break
Winter Break (part two)
Christmas
New years
Happily ever after (Finale chapter part 1)
Happily Ever After (part 2)
Happily ever after part 3
Happily ever after part 4

Making up

310 4 0
By Tabbycat520

Lucy POV
"Looks like we're gonna be bus buddies princess." Natsu said with that stupid grin on his face that I love so much. I couldn't give in because I swore that I wouldn't get into another relationship again besides he's probably like every other man out there. Natsu snapped me out of my thoughts again. "Hey princess you feeling? Cause you on look like your gonna cry." At that point I raised my hand. "Excuse me Mr.Gildarts may I please use the restroom?" "Yes just hurry please the lesson is about to start." I nodded my head and quickly exited Levy soon joined me afterwards. "You ok? You left pretty quickly." She was trying to comfort me but I couldn't get a grip on my emotions." I really like him but I don't want what happened with Sting to happen again." "Oh that..." Levy trailed off in her words and sucked her teeth a little. "I bet he's better than that I mean really not every guy is like Sting." "Yeah but most guys just wanna be with me because of my looks just like Sting." Levy looked at me with concern and spoke again." Yes I know how you feel but you can't let all your future relationships be based off of one bad one." I looked at her and then walked past her towards the door." We should probably go before we get in trouble." "Yeah let's go." Levy said while following after me.

(Time skip to end of day)

Lucy POV

It was finally time to go home as soon as the bell rang I sped through the hallway down to my car, it was I good thing I wore my converse that day. It also helped that Natsu still had detention. When I got home I knocked on my fathers study. I wanted to ask him permission to go on the field trip even if I had to sit next to Natsu. "Come in" I heard my father say from behind the big wooden door." Father I wanted to ask your permission to go on a field trip please." I said while handling the paper to him. He looked at it and said,"Do you know your seat partner?" "Yes sir.... it's the boy with the motorcycle Natsu." I replied looking at him straight faced. " I'll allow you to go just be safe and make sure you report to me every night, so I know your safe." "Yes sir thank you." I said and then I left. I went to my room and decided to go on my phone and then I saw text from Natsu.
From:Natsu
Hey princess I'm sorry if I made you mad or something. I don't know what your deal is about dating or anything ,but I won't pressure you into telling me either. So can we just make up and be friends?

Natsu POV

I stared at my phone waiting for her answer I could see that she read it but she hadn't replied yet. Which made me worry a little bit. Just as I was about to get up my my little cat happy jumped on my stomach." Meow" happy purred as I began petting him." Hey little buddy." I said he just sat on me and purred. I didn't know how but it was like happy knew when I was upset or feeling a little down either way he always cheered me up." Natsu dinner is ready." Wendy came to my door holding her cat Carla who was happily purring in her arms. "Alright I'm coming." As I got up happy moved to my shoulders so that he could stay with me, but I set him back on the bed because Mavis hated having the cat hair around the food. Happy meowed in protest but stayed where he was. I followed Wendy and sat down across from our brother." So Natsu have you met any pretty girls yet." "Nah not rea-" "You liar what about Lucy!" Wendy interrupted me in the middle of my sentence." Ohh who's Lucy." Zeref asked in a teasing tone." No one important." I looked down blushing a little while cramming food into my mouth." Thanks for the meal." I got up and went straight to my room closing the door behind me.*ding* I got a text, I picked my phone up to see who it was from. It was Lucy which surprised me.
From:Lucy
I'm not mad at you last time I had a boyfriend it didn't end well and he was the first boyfriend I had ever had. After that I promised myself I wouldn't fall in love again so kissing you felt wrong plus we have only known each other for a day.

To:Lucy
Well princess with time promises are meant to be broken. 😏

From:Lucy
Your an idiot🙄.I have to go to bed now  I have a photo shoot tomorrow for some kinda business magazine.I did an interview about living with a business man as a teen so they need a photo of me .

To:Lucy
This is why I call you princess.

From:Lucy
Whatever,goodnight

To:Lucy
Goodnight

Lucy POV
It was the morning of the photo shoot and I was told to come dressed in something I usually wear to school.

(Lucy's outfit)
I picked out one of my favorite outfits and left the house in the family car. They told me not to do my makeup only because the makeup needed to be right for the lighting. When I got there they had an amazing makeup artist give me a beautiful makeover. My makeup was flawless and my hair looked amazing I was ready. The photoshoot was so much fun when we braked for lunch a man came up to me with a card." Hey my name is Loke I'm an agent for models and your a natural. You should call me sometime we can chat about your career." He walked away after. Me a model that would be fun maybe I'll do it , I'd have to ask father but I think he would be ok with it." Alright lunch is over back to work people." I got back in position and we finished up the shoot. I decided to text Natsu and see if he wanted to hang out it was only three o'clock and father said I could do whatever I wanted the rest of the day.

To:Natsu
Hey you wanna hang out? I'll pick you up from your place.

From:Natsu
Sure princess,but I wanna check out your house.

To:Natsu
Sure but we have to be quiet when we enter my dad works all the time we can go to the entertainment room it's upstairs.

Natsu POV

" 'Ey Zeref I'm going out." "Where to, got a date?" I hated when he said stuff like that ." No just going to a friends house." "Oh why don't you take Wendy." I sighed and agreed. *beep,beep* that was Lucy I called Wendy from her room and we headed out." Hey princess mind if I bring Wendy?" "Of course not the more the merrier! Oh,we should go pick up Romeo." She said while she clapped her hands together." Sounds good princess let's go." Wendy and I climbed in once we buckled up Wendy commented,"Princess,Are you two dating?" Lucy turned around with a horrified look on her face and I busted out laughing." Wendy I swear we're not dating."
Lucy was blushing furiously." It's just a nickname Wendy you'll see why I call her that when we get to her house." When we got to Romeo's I went up and knocked on the door. "Natsu!" Romeo's dad Macao gave me a big bear hug." Good to see you too is Romeo here Lucy Wendy and I were all gonna hang out at Lucy's and wanted to invite him." Yeah he's in his room I'll go get him. Macao went inside and came back with Romeo. "Ready to go?" I said while tussling his hair. " Yeah." We got in the car and Romeo said,"Nice car Lucy so your dad finally got you one." "Yeah it's real nice it's even got this." She pushed the button to let the top of the car down. She looked like she was having a lot of fun.Wendy and Romeo were laughing in the back. I decided to hook up my music in again. This time I put on the song trumpets by Jason Derulo.

Everyone started singing along and joking.
I decided to sing to Lucy , but she just rolled her eyes like last time but kept singing with me. Romeo and Wendy were singing together too and it was really funny cause it's obvious they like each other their both too scared to admit it though. I wasn't to scared though and screamed. " I love you princess!" "What?" Lucy couldn't hear me  so I just laughed and said " Nothing ." We pulled up to her house and we all went inside silently. Lucy's maid greeted us and we headed to the entertainment room. Once we got there Wendy said " Now I know why you call her princess..." she was amazed and so was I." You really are living large princess." " You should see our pool if you think this is big" Lucy giggled at my comment." Wait you have a pool can we please go swimming?" Wendy begged and have her puppy dog eyes." Yeah I should have an old swimsuit that should fit you." "Hey princess what about us?" I asked her while pointing to Romeo." Oh I can have swimsuits for you too in like five minutes, hold on." She pressed a button on an the wall and her made was there in like two seconds." You called Miss." "Yeah can you get these two gentlemen swimsuits please?" "Yes miss I just need to measure them so I can get the correct size." Lucy's maid said as she unrolled a measuring tape." Alright go ahead." "Yes miss..." she said as she quickly got down.After what seemed to be about only four minutes she came back with two swimsuits that fit perfectly. Lucy was wearing a really cute bikini and Wendy wore a two piece bikini too.

(Lucy's bikini)

(Wendy's bikini)
"Looking good princess." I said to Lucy as she walked up to Romeo and I. "Thanks you two look really good too." Lucy giggled and Wendy just kinda stood there I could tell she was uncomfortable but Romeo was enjoying himself." You look really cute Wendy." Romeo said with one hand behind his head. Wendy turned as red as a rose and looked like she was about to faint. At that moment she jumped in the pool and swam away. "Aww,you know Romeo you should try and make a move I can tell she likes you." Lucy said while nudging Romeo's elbow with her own. After she said that Romeo turned as red as Wendy and jumped into the pool to join her. I laughed and then laughed even more when I heard a squeal of happiness from Wendy." Nice job matchmaker." I complemented Lucy on her skills of getting those two kids together." I'm not a matchmaker I can just tell when people like each other." She laughed off my comment.

Lucy POV

"So princess can you tell who I like?" Natsu looked at me while pushing his hair back." Nope not until I see you with them." "Well I tried oh well let's go join Wendy and Romeo."  Natsu said while getting up from one of our pool chairs." You go ahead I'm gonna sit here for a bit." I waved my hand dismissively as I did though Natsu got that stupid grin on his face. "Oh no your coming with me." As he picked me up bridal style and walked me over to the pool." Natsu if you throw me then I swear I will drown you." He smirked at me and said all calm. "Don't worry I'm not gonna throw you." "Oh thank Go-" I spoke to soon because as I said that we were flying then Natsu said." I'm jumping in with you!" Next thing I knew were in the water Natsu was still holding onto me.  Before I could say anything Natsu started laughing,"See princess wasn't that fun?" "Yeah I guess so ,but now I'm cold and wet." I said pouting,after I said that Natsu walked out of the pool still carrying me and he put me down on the pool chair. I was shivering and then Natsu threw a towel on me. "Happy now princess?" Natsu said still doing that stupid grin I love so much." Yeah, I have a good idea why don't we all have a sleepover it's getting late. I have some stuff Wendy can wear and I can get you and Romeo some pajamas really quick." "I sleep in boxers but if your maid could just get me shorts I'd be good. Natsu said putting his hands behind his head. "Cool let's do it." I said smiling really wide.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.6K 34
Natsu Dragneel is the schools bad boy at Fairy Tail High. He's battle scarred from fights and follows his own rules. He rides a motorcycle and wears...
172K 4.9K 25
Natsu, the school playboy and Daredevil, has made a bet with his school buds. Natsu had to get naked pictures of the hottest girl in school and show...
217K 4.5K 34
Natsu is your typical hormonal teenage boy in high school. He's the schools bad boy and heartthrob but he's also a heartbreaker and a sex addict. But...
135K 5.6K 20
The world is a cruel place, filled with strangers who wish you harm for reasons you will never know. There are people who are much better off than yo...