MANAN SS : ISHQ....EK ANOKHA...

Bởi Anumanan

Highest Rank : #15 in short story on 11th April,2017 #18 in short story on 23rd March,2017 #24 in short stor... Xem Thêm

Prologue
1: He is back...!!!
2 : He still hates her???
3 : she still feels hurt...!!!
4 : Her Breaking down...!!!
5 : Tum Bin Jiya Jaye Kaise...!!!
6 : Being a Mother...!!!
7 : She is not alone...!!!
8 : Messing up everything...!!!
9 : She is missing...!!!
New Cover
10 : Their First meet...!!!
11 : Their First Kiss???
12 : The Truth...!!!
Note
13 : Loving my baby...!!!
14 : She belongs to some one else...!!!
15 : Her love is not strong...!!!
16 : Truth was not truth...!!!
17 : Jo beji thi dua...!!!
18 : Their Second Kiss???
Teaser
19 : The Talk...!!!
Teaser
20 : Her unexpected words...!!!
21 : Their little moments...!!!
Teaser...!!!
22 : Their Explanations...!!!
Teaser
24 : Its not a dream...!!!
Teaser...!!!
25 : getting back together...!!!
26 : Friend's chat...!!!
Teaser...!!!
27 : Their sweet love...!!!
Happyy Diwali...!!!
28 : Accepting the past...!!!
29 : Yes or No...!!!
Teaser
30 : Their New Beginning...!!!
EPILOGUE
IMPORTANT REQUEST
Need Your Support

23 : Increasing closeness...!!!

3.8K 341 97
Bởi Anumanan

"ek baar phir soch lo....sach main nahi rokna chahthi mujhe" and he whispers staring into her eyes and "aryaman kya sochega"

Parting her lips nandu moves back pushing him away a little while he cringes his eyebrows and "kya hua"

Lowering her gaze she tries to walk away when he holds her hands and "tum uske bare main serious nahi ho na....na kaha tha na tumne usse"

"wo serious hain mere bare main...!!!" and she runs away quickly before he could catch her while he closes his eyes ruffling his hairs getting hell frustated...!!!

"kabir tum hamesha knock kiye bina aise ander kyu athe ho" and navya here shouts at kabir seeing him walking towards her while he stares her seriously without saying anything standing at a little distance from her...!!!

NAVYA : kuch bologe bi ya nahi

KABIR : ek haftha bas nahi hoga

NAVYA : kya???

KABIR : tumne ek hafthe ka vakth diya na mujhe....wo bas nahi hoga mere liye....!!!

NAVYA : tho ye decide karne tumhe ek pura din laga

KABIR : acha laga janke ki tum mera intezar karri thi and haa... thodi bohuth planning karra tha main lekin phir i realised ki one week main ham kuch nahi kar sakthe hain....!!!

NAVYA : achaa....aisa kya karna chahthe ho tum jo ek week bas nahi hain tumhare liye....!!!

"bohuth kuch" and he utters walking closer to her standing at an inch distance from her while she raises her eyebrow and "jaise"

"shadi" and he replies instantly without wasting a second while she stares him getting hell shocked not blinking her eyes for once...!!!!

"main sabse pehle tumhare sath shadi karna chahtha hoon aur sari rasme ek hafthe main puri karna....i dont think its a good idea....!!!" and he utters staring her intently while she controls her tears and "tum bilkul nahi badle....tumhe sab mazak lagra hain na"

smiling he nods his head as a no and "just trust me isse zyada important bath maine kabi kisi se nahi ki....aur shayad kabi karunga bi nahi"

NAVYA : leave for now....ham kal bath karenge....!!!

KABIR : mujhe tumhare sath honeymoon pe jana hain....ek hafthe main jake vapas ana kaise hoga....!!!

"just leave kabir" and she utters with a breaking voice while he ignoring her words moves even more closer to her clearing the inch distance between them and "mujhe hamare do bache chahiye...ek ladka aur ek ladki....ek hafthe main kaisa hoga"

"shut up....just shut up....!!!" and she closes her ears letting her tears roll down while he wiping away her tears lowers her hands holding them in his and "abi bohuth kuch kehna hain"

"chele jao yaha se....abi....!!!" and she pushes him away jerking his hands while he holds them once again and "abi gaya tho phir kabi vapas nahi aaonga"

"haaa???" and she stares him surprised while he nods his head and "agar ab tum mujhe jawab diye bina iss kamre se bahar nikalogi tho main aaj ke baad tumse kabi nahi milunga....na koyi msg karunga....call karunga....na hi apna chehra tumhe dikaonga....!!!"

"teek hain" and she utters with tear full eyes while he stares her blankly and "soch lo...hamari pyar ki kasam....main phir kabi tumhare paas nahi aaonga...!!!"

Letting her tears roll down like a river she stands staring him frozen while he after waiting for few seconds turns away walking back towards door only to stop hearing her voice....!!!

"samajthe kya ho apne apko" and she walks close to him while he turns towards her smiling and "ek khubsurath ladki ki jaan"

"mazak hain" and she slaps him very hard crying like mad and "tumhare liye sab mazak hain"

"nahi hain" and he utters calmly staring her with love while she once again slaps him and "hain....sab mazak hi hain tumhare liye.... main....mera pyar....hamara rishtha....sab....sab mazak hain"

"maine aisa kabi nahi kaha" and he utters with out getting angry while she once again slaps him hard and "kitna pyar kiya tha maine tumse.... lekin nahi....akele chodke chele gaye tum mujhe"

"am sry" and he whispers only to receive another slap from her while she nods her head pressing her lips inside and "tumne mujhe choda.... tumne mujhe dhoka diya....sab kuch tumne kiya lekin phir bi aaj bi sirf mujhe dard hotha hain.... pareshani hothi hain....!!!"

"kisne shak kiya tha uss din mujhpe....haaa....kisne....aaj tum hothe kon ho mujhe kuch bi decide karne ke liye kehne vale....main chunu tumhe....hmmm....main.... nahi tho....chele jaoge....mere paas nahi aaoge....bath nahi karoge.... haaa....galthi tum karo aur main sab bhul jao....tumhe maaf kardu.... nahi tho damki doge....nahii???... teek hain...nahi darthi main...jao yaha se...chele jao mujhe chodke... pehli baar thodi hoga....jao jao.... socho math....jao na...chele jao....!!!" and she slaps him again and again and again crying out loud with hiccups while he letting her vent out all her pain stands silently recieving her slaps not saying a word....!!!

"huhhh...hu...huhh....!!!" and she hiccups hard closing her eyes letting her tears flow down silently while he holding her hands suddenly pulls her close hugging her ever so tightly whispering her to calm down ruffling her hairs with his one hand...!!!

"chodo....chodo mujhe....chodo.... cho...do....!!!" and she hits his back with her hands continuing her crying while he presses her to himself more pecking her hairs making her accept her defeat and hug him back closing her eyes....!!!

standing in the same position for what seems to be an eternity kabir slowly starts moving back towards bed along with navya while she lets him do whatever he wants getting lost in his warmth....!!!!

laying back on bed carefully with navya on top of him kabir sighs holding her close to his heart while she lifting her head and opening her mouth a little makes him smile with the way she drifted into sleep holding him tight....!!!!

"gud nite" and he pecking her for head drifts into sleep after staring her for God knows how much time while nandini here on the other hand reaches near manik room and "sora hoga"

"agar nahi sora hoga tho....nahi nahiii....!!!" and she turns away to leave only to stop in mid and "itni rath ho gayi hain....kyu nahi soyega....chel nandu tu yu jake yu bahar ayegi....koyi problem nahi hoga..!!!"

"ye dekho....sora hain....!!!" and she utters entering into room seeing manik sleeping on his stomach while he suddenly turns sleeping straight on his bed making her move towards him silently without making any noice...!!!!

"tum sore ho na" and she utters in a low tone sitting beside him and "tum sach main sore ho na"

"haa" and she giggles moving very close to him and "idiot"

"I hate you....suna tumne" and she utters staring him without blinking her eyes for once staying at an inch distance from him...!!!

"pagal malhotra....i hate you so muchhh....i hate you so sooo...!!!" and she gasps stopping in mid as he flips her in a blink pinning her to bed...!!!

"rath ke do baje aap mere kamre main kya karri hain aap batha sakthe hain miss nandini moorthy" and he utters smirking staring deep into her eyes while she looks away from him and "main....wo....!!!"

"tum....wo....kyaa...!!!" and he mimics her making an innocent face while she stares him coughing and "main...wo...pari ki blanket lene ayi...haan...!!!"

MANIK : achaa

NANDINI : haan

"tho phir...i hate you so much...mere itne paas akar kyu kehri thi" and he whispers just above her lips moving deathly close to her while she closes her eyes tilting away her head not being able to meet his gaze....!!!

"bolo...!!!" and he rubs his nose on hers while she looks him lazily and "jane do"

"jawab do" and he mutters controlling his smile while she licks her lips nervously and "please...!!!"

"tumhari harkathe bilkul teek nahi hain....shareef hoon isliye baar baar khud ko rok letha hoon par tum ho ki kuch samaj thi hi nahi ho" and he utters nodding his head while she bites her lower lip and "jane do na....pleaseee....!!!"

"argggg....stop biting your lip nandini" and he suddenly takes her lower lip between his thumb and index finger while she trying to lick her lip sticks out her tongue only to lick his fingers making him suck in a breath....!!!

"am...am...!!!" and she gets loss of words closing her eyes while he kisses the corner of her mouth making her open her eyes and get lost in him the very next second...!!!!

"Aise Na Mujhe Tum Dekho
Seene Se Laga Loonga
Tumko Main Chura Loonga Tumse
Dil Mein Chupa Loonga" and he sings tracing her cheek seductively winking at her while she tries to move away pushing him aside only to get pulled back by him again...!!!

"am just imagining you know....wo gane ki hero heroine ki tharah ham bi agar" and he stops raising his eyebrows at her while she turns away her head trying to get down from him and "shut up"

"please do the honour's am all ready for that" and he whispers pressing her waist not letting her move away while she hides her face behind her hairs and "manikkk"

"finallyyyy....like finallyyyy you are blushing....wowww....!!!" and he mutters tucking her hairs behind her ear while she jerking away his hands gets down from bed walking directly towards balcony making him follow her silently having a huge smile on his face...!!!

"climate bohuth romantic hain na" and he utters staring at sky standing beside her while she turns towards him and "hmmm....lekin tum kabse aise ban gaye....mere paas ana....mujhe apne paas keench na....aisi romantic bathe karna....pagal harkathe karna....pehle tho tum aise nahi the...!!!"

"pagal harkathe....hahaha.... uhmmm....!!!" and he turning towards her pulls her close with a jerk making their bodies touch each other and "sahi hain....main pehle aise nahi tha....kyuki thab main ek boss tha aur tum meri secretary"

"lekin ab main ek baap hoon aur tum meri bachi ki maa" and he whispers just above her lips moving deathly close to her while she moving away from him suddenly stares at every where possible except him and "pari akeli hain kamre main"

"chelo phir romance vaha continue karthe hain" and he walks out holding her hand without letting her speak anything while she lifts her head pleading her ayyappa to help her who was smiling mischeviously watching her from a corner...!!!

done....I know am very late and am extremely sorry for that....ek hafthe baad bayya ki shadi hain isliye main bohuth zyada busy ho gayi aur update bi nahi de saki....will bi busy for two more weeks isliye thab thak koyi update nahi de paongi and am reallyyy sryyy for that....rahi bath ye update ki tho this is because of three main reasons....ek hain friendship day....dusra hain raksha bandhan aur teesra hain mere pyare bayya ji ki shadi...so wishing all my lovely readers a veryyy happyyyy friendship dayyy and a veryyy happyyy rakshabandhan and yess am a little more happy than you all because of my brothers wedding...will try to come back and give u an update as soon as possible....till then luv u....thank you...!!!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.3K 672 18
I was there for him/her.. I am there for him/her.. I will there for him/her.. Unakena naan.. Enakena nee.. ♥️
5.7K 397 47
[ ] Open [🎵] Closed [ ] Judging Hey guys, we are back again with a fresh awards and some new boring rules! Just follow all the rules pro...
1.3M 80.3K 168
Hi guys this is my first story in wattpad and also about manan . The story starts from the talent hunt night.and it has many turns and twists.
45.1K 2.5K 7
My new story. It's based on marriage and social networking site. I won't say anything more. To know about the story peep in. Based on a real event. I...