12 : The Truth...!!!

With tears rolling down her eyes nandu stands yelling at herself to push him away saying again and again that it was wrong but as if hypnotized by him she stands unable to move acting totally opposite to her wish..!!!

She didn't wanted it...she didn't wanted him but yet she couldn't stop herself from closing her eyes trembling under him and why wouldn't she when after at all it was her FIRST KISS...THEIR FIRST KISS...which she thought about zillion times in zillion ways...!!!

He hurt her way too deeply for her to kiss him back lovingly but she didn't knew the fact that he still affected her, that she was the same girl whom he made blush like no one else, that she still loved him...truly and completely...with all her heart, until she held his shirt clutching it in her hands tightly instead of jerking him away and as if realizing the beautiful yet harsh truth of her life she opens her eyes moving back with a jerk placing her hand on her mouth all ready to break down at any moment..!!!

MANIK : nandiniii..!!!

"you can't nandini...you can't...!!!" and she stands saying it to herself again and again and again while manik holds her shoulders shaking her a little and "nandiniii...!!!"

"nahi...nahi...nahiiii...!!!" and starting with a low audible tone nandu suddenly screams out loud pushing him away shivering like hell while he worriedly tries to move close to her only to get stopped in mid by her yet another scream...!!!

NANDINI : paas math aao

MANIK : tum

NANDINI : kyuuu...kyu karthe ho aisa..!!!

MANIK : meri

"Hamesha...hamesha meri khushi cheen lethe ho...!!!" and she utters cutting him off in mid while he stares her surprised and 'main...main cheentha hoon tumhari kushi???"

"Haan...tum...isse pehle...aaj...hamesha...sirf tumhari vajah se mujhe kabi kushiya nahi mili..!!!" and she utters staring him with anger and hurt while he ignoring how beautifully she shined in the moon light even in that situation moves close to her and "kabi socha hain tumne mere sath kya kiya hain...kaise meri kushiya cheen li hain...meri chain...meri neendh...meri sab kuch...meri sab kuch cheen li hain...!!!"

NANDINI : main???

MANIK : haan tum...sab kitna acha tha...lekin...!!!

NANDINI : haan...kitne kush the ham...phir pari ayi hamari zindagi main aur

MANIK : aur tumne sab...sab... katham...kar diya...!!!

NANDINI : maine???

MANIK : haan..haan..haan...tumne aur sirf tumne..!!!

"maine...sab...katham...kiya..!!!" and she whispers to herself in between her tears while he nods his head and "kash...kash main uss din office main tumhe na takra tha...tumhe job na detha...apni assistant na banatha aur na hi tumhe apne paas ane detha...!!!"

Not knowing how to react she stands frozen staring into his eyes while he stares back at her and "kitna jaldi karri thi na tum sab kuch...apne bolepan se mujhe attract karna...mere parivar se pyar karne ka dikhava karke mujhe pagal banana...bohuth pehle se plan banayi hogi na tumne...mujhe fasaneke liye...!!!"

NANDINI : plan..!!!

MANIK : haa plan and i must tell u ek mahine main sab kuch karke tumne bohuth hi bada kaam kiya...nahi really...lekin mujhe na ek doubt hain...wo sari cheze tumne akele plan ki ya koyi aur bi tha tumhare sath..!!!