Teaser

"manikkk...I love you....!!!" and alia places her lips on manik's while nandu leans back on wall with a jerk witnessing the scenerio making flower vase beside her break into pieces in the process...!!!

"nandiniii...!!!" and manik whispers moving back from alia eyeing her while she runs away without turning back ignoring his calls...!!!

"nandiniii...nandiniii...!!!" and he runs behind her calling her again again while she running away from him suddenly slips on steps due to her speed only to get landed in his arms safely the very next second...!!!

"nandiniii...!!!" and she gets down  pushing him away before he could say anything while he holds her hands pulling her close to him not letting her walk away...!!!

"chodo...!!!" and she utters in merely audible tone while he nods his head and "ek bar meri bath suno"

"chodo mujhe" and she whispers again while he makes his grip tighter on her and "jaise tum samaj rahi ho vaisa kuch nahi hain"

"For God sake manik....tum alia ko kiss karo....uske sath rath bithao.... ya kuch aur karo mujhe usse koyi farak nahi padtha....tumhe jo karna hain wo karo...you don't have to explain me anything and now just leave me....aryaman wait karra hoga mera...!!!" and she shouts on top of her voice making him shocked with her words and leave her hands instantly...!!!

And before you guys kill me am baaging from here....!!!