-RWBY Codename: Remnant 47 (...

By CrimsonSnowden

HitmanRWBYProduction presents: RWBY Codename: Remnant 47 A RWBY X Hitman Male Readers Novel (An Alternate RWB... More

♥Character's Status♥
♥New Friends♥
♥Practice Makes Perfection♥
♥Players and Hearts♥
♥Lesson One♥
♥A Lovely Chat♥
♥JauneDuce♥
♥JauneDuce Pt 2♥
♥Forever Fall In Love♥
♥The Affection Stray♥
♥Monochrome♥
♥Black & White♥
♥High Life Fight♥
♥ Welcome To The Academy♥
♥A Hiccup Sign♥
♥Painting The Town Pink♥
♥ExtraCurricular Activities♥
♥Flaming Hearts♥
♥The Showstopper♥
★An Announcement★
♥A Lovely Field Trip♥
♥First Mission: Search & Destroy♥
♥Mountain Glenn♥
♥Full Speed Ahead♥
♥B.R.E.A.C.H♥
♥A New Start And Team♥
♥First Round♥
♥New Copetitors♥
♥The New Status♥
♥Brawl In The Family♥
♥Synchronize Love Beats♥
♥The Last Fall♥
♥Destiny Is Upon You♥
♥PvP♥
♥The Battle Of Beacon♥
♥Angels & Devils♥
♥The End Of Beacon's Soul♥
♥A New Change♥
♥Charater Shorts: Onyx Crimson♥
♥Contracts♥
♥Atlas♥
♥The Schnee Business♥
♥Ember Tears♥
♥Hinganbana Brawl♥
♥Scorpion's Sting♥
♥Practice What You Preach♥
♥Menagerie♥
♥Nightshade Love♥
♥Mr. R47♥
♥The W. Fang Infiltration♥
♥The Duel Of Remnant's History♥
♥The New Huntsmen♥
♥Thus, I Scatter♥
♥This Will Be The Day♥
♥All Our Days♥
♥Gold♥
♥Wings♥
♥Not To Fall In Love♥
♥Cold♥
♥I May Fall♥
♥When It Falls♥
♥The Finale♥
♥New Novel♥

♥I'm The One♥

176 2 5
By CrimsonSnowden

TIMESKIP
ATLAS, SOLITAS

The Bullhead finally arrived at Atlas in Solitas. They four aboarded the Bullhead and walked down the path of Atlas. Onyx Crimson has already gone to Atlas before for a contract mission but his partner, Elexa Kwartz could help his other two members in finding information about Merlin Destiny and Neath Zenith.

Neath: So this is Atlas?

Elexa: Yes, this place is my hometown. Atlas Academy is like the best school in Solitas.

Merlin: So what are we suppose to do here?

Onyx: We're suppose to find Emerald Sustrai and Mercury Black.

Elexa: How about Neopolitan?

Onyx: We'll handle that later.

Neath: When's the perfect time to strike?

Merlin: Nighttime. The darkness is always our friend in fighting.

Elexa: Darkness associates with me.

Merlin: That's your main element.

Onyx: Right, so our plan is. Neath and I are gonna infiltrate the CCTS in Mantle or Atlas. Elexa and Merlin are gonna find some information about Salem or Neopolitan.

Neath: Right, we'll have to play the waiting game.

After many hours later, it was nighttime already. Neath Zenith and Onyx Crimson walked towards the entrance of the Cross Continental Tower System while Elexa Kwartz and Merlin Destiny searched for some information about Neopolitan, since they decided to choose her for an option. Neath and Onyx noticed some unconcious Atlas guards on the ground.

Neath: Weird, they must have gotten here earlier.

Onyx: Let's check in the tower to see if we could find some more hints and clues.

Neath: Right.

Neath Zenith and Onyx Crimson proceeded and entered the tower. There were more bodies in the tower, lying unconciously on the ground. Neath and Onyx advented towards the elevator and they entered it. The doors closed and lifted up to the top floor. When the elevator reached the top floor, the doors opened in front of them.

Neath: Hello?

Neath Zenith and Onyx Crimson took out their own weapons and approached towards the counter.

Neath: Is anybody there?

Onyx: Show yourself!

Suddenly, two Mercury Black came from the counter, grinning at Neath Zenith and Onyx Crimson.

Neath: How are there two of them?

Both of them slowly approached Neath Zenith and Onyx Crinson.

Onyx: Neath, close your eyes!

Neath: Why?

Onyx: Just do it!

Onyx Crimson and Neath Zenith closed their eyes for a few minutes. After a few minutes, they opened back their eyes. Neath Zenith noticed that both of the clones dissapeared from their perspective view.

Neath: Where are they?

Onyx: It's a hallucination, Neath. Emerald Sustrai can create hallucinations to distract us.

Neath: Okay, that's a bit strange and weird.

Onyx: Just be aware for what you see.

Neath: Onyx, look out!

Onyx Crimson looked up and saw Mercury Black who was about to kick him down onto the ground. Onyx Crimson dodged his attack by barrel-rolling towards Neath Zenith.

Mercury: Emerald?

Emerald: Yes, Mercury?

Emerald Sustrai appeared at the doorway and approached us. She stood next to Mercury Black, rejoining her partner.

Mercury: Let's finish them off, shall we?

Emerald: With pleasure.

Onyx Crimson readied his Cataslysmic Shade and fought Mercury Black. Mercury shot projectiles at Onyx Crimson but Onyx deflected the projectiles using his mighty chokuto. Meanwhile, Neath Zenith fought Emerald Sustrai. The battle was held for many minutes. Suddenly, Onyx Crimson was about to get kicked by Mercury Black from behind, airbound. Onyx Crimson wieled his Cataclysmic Shade and swung his weapon from behind. He used his Semblance to make it more powerful.

Mercury Black was pushed to the ground and his Aura was going down. Neath Zenith blocked Emerald Sustrai's attacks using his Blade of Fury. Then, Neath had enogh of Emerald Sustrai.

Neath: Enough!

Neath Zenith unleased his Semblance and nearly swung his fire blade until her Aura began to drain.

Onyx: Leave now, Neath!

Neath: What?! I can't leave you with these two maniacs!

Onyx: Just go. Find Elexa and Merlin!

Neath noded and headed out from the CCTS tower. Onyx approached Mercury and Emerald from their eyes.

Emerald: Why are you doing this to us?

Onyx: I need you to help me with your partner.

Mercury: Never, how will we ever help a wortless Human like you?!

Onyx: Do you remember me when both of you were young?

Mercury's and Emerald's face began to express a shocking espression. Onyx just stood there with his Cataslymic Shade in his hand.

Mercury: I..... recognize you.....

Emerald: Yeah, back then. We usually steal stuff.

Onyx: Will you both help me to defeat Salem once and for all?

Emerald & Mercury: Yes.... our friend....

Onyx: Great, now follow me.

Onyx, Emerald and Mercury entered the elevator and the doors closed as it went down to the bottom floor.

Emerald: So what's the plan now?

Onyx: We need to find Neo.

When the elevator doors opened at the bottom floor, they all walked out from the elevator and headed towards a warehouse in Atlas.

TIMESKIP
ATLAS WAREHOUSE

At the Atlas warehouse, it appeared to be Neopolitan who was held hostage by Merlin, Neath and Elexa. Onyx, Emerald and Mercury entered the warehouse and saw them.

Onyx: Good work team! I'll handle this myself.

The three of them nodded and released Neo who was tired and exhausted from all of the fighting. Neo stared at Onyx in his eyes.

Onyx: Do you remember me, my love?

She said no in a sign language.

Onyx: Well, I remember you, back then. I saw you, sitting at the bar, busy waiting for Roman. And I came up to you. You tried to run but you didn't want to. Do you?

Neo shrugged her shoulders. Onyx came closer to Neo and placed his habd on her face. Then, a glow appeared on Onyx's hand. After the glow faded, Neo started to talk.

Neo: I..... can talk.....

Onyx: Yes, you can now. You could not talk. Now, look what I have done.

Neo: Thank you, Onyx!

Neo hugged and kissed Onyx on the cheek.

Mercury: So what now?

Onyx: We have to get back to Vale in Sanus.

Merlin: Right, let's get going!

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 5.3K 25
The world of Remnant is home to many mysteries and myths. Y/N one of the very few who knew the truth was highly capable to combat these threats but e...
1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
5.7K 132 20
After the fall of beacon Ruby, Jaune, Nora, Ren, and Kaz set off on there journey to Haven academy while Qrow and Zack watch over them from the shado...
1.5K 36 9
Beacon's second semester is here! Y/n is still being monitored closely by Ozpin and Y/n is amazed at how a man like him has made it so far even with...