The New Alpha in Town

By IsAFluffyFox

Fluffy is a girl who was born a rogue and grown up in that lifestyle all her life. Her parents and siblings d... More

Prologue
Chapter I • Home
Chapter II • There's A First for Everything
Chapter III • Choices
Chapter IV • Town Style
Chapter V • What?
Chapter VI • The Pack is Back
Chapter VII • Dinner
Chapter VIII • Alpha Training
Chapter IX • Time Flies
Chapter X • Three Trees Hotel
Chapter XI • Let the Meeting Commence!
Chapter XII • Familiarities
Chapter XIII • Mr. Mooner
Chapter XIV • Scents or Sense?
Chapter XV • Effects
Chapter XVI • Meet My Unwanted Mate
Chapter XVII • Let It Begin!
Chapter XVIII • Pain
Chapter XX • An Eventful Day
Chapter XXI • Deep Trouble
Chapter XXII • Is It True?
Chapter XXIII • No.
Chapter XXIV • Alone Time
Chapter XXV • Quiet
Chapter XXVI • Let's Not
Chapter XXVII • Stress Relief
Chapter XXVIII • Time Flies
Chapter XXIX • History Repeats Itself
Chapter XXX • Missed
Chapter XXXI • How I Feel
Chapter XXXII • Is It?
Chapter XXXIII • Back To The Pack
Chapter XXXIV • The New Alpha In Town
Epilogue
Your Opinions

Chapter XIX • Who Rises

5.3K 324 5
By IsAFluffyFox

"What do you want to talk about Alpha Zane?" Alpha Wyatt asks me as we walk into the forest. It was dark on the forest floor, even though it was only three in the afternoon.

"Just, something. Here works," I sit on a log, sighing.

I want to tell him I'm a girl, but I feel that I dug a hole that I can't get out of, but if I keep going I won't be able to see the sun anymore. The physical fighting is over, but now it's the mental fight that's waiting for me. On my journey to find the cure for Elldentradion, I have made friends and maybe an alliance. There's more to life than one journey. So many buts, I doubt myself too much.

"Okay," I bite my lip out of nervousness, "I need to tell you that-"

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but there's some trouble in the air," Alpha Wyatt growls.

I take a sniff and notice the familiar scent of rogue. Not now! I just gained the confidence to tell my mate I'm a girl. What type of crap is this?

"I'm going to take care of them, care to join me?" Alpha Wyatt asks, taking his top off. He was going to shift and hunt them down.

I wasn't too interested in killing rogues, I'll see if they're worth giving a chance. "Sure," I tell him, going behind a tree to toss everything off and shift once again. My leg was still bleeding, and shifting just made it worse. It won't bother me for awhile.

'Maybe you should stay back Zane, your leg,' Alpha Wyatt mind links as he walks up to me. His wolf was greatly taller than mine.

I shake my head, 'No, now let's go,' I urge him. I start walking when a body lands on top of mine.

Alpha Wyatt growls lightly, 'Stay behind!' he demands. Mr Alpha is getting cranky, eh? Well, I guess he will get even worse when I do this.

I let out an ear piercing growl, stunning my mate. He freezes and I push him off, making sure to dash towards the rogue scent. He could try and be as controlling as he wants, but he's forgetting he isn't the only Alpha around here.

'What the hell?' Alpha Wyatt shouts through our mind line, 'Im trying to keep you safe! At least don't fight them till I get there!' He sounded serious, but so was I.

The smell soon got stronger and stronger, they were less than a mile away and they seemed to be not moving at all or their smell direction would be constantly changing.

I soon approached a clearing with about ten wolves in the middle of it. I froze, that was a big number, and I didn't bring my weapon bag. I couldn't take them on unless they were all pups.

Their heads snapped up and they looked around. Being a white wolf, it was pretty obvious when I was spotted. Though when they saw me, they didn't do anything. They just lied together, peacefully.

I walk out towards them, carefully. This has to happen now. If Alpha Wyatt was here he would spare no mercy for them, unlike me. As a mate, he was probably the polar opposite of me, besides the Alpha thing and stubbornness.

'Excuse me, but you're on a pack's territory,' I mind link them all. Only Alphas had this ability, it was quite useful. Imagine mind linking every single person in a large pack of a thousand.

'We are, they let us,' the tan wolf replies. They? I know Alpha Wyatt wouldn't let them stay here- maybe. I take whiff of the air and smell another pack I didn't know of. They must be on the border.

I nod, 'My mistake, but you're slightly crossing the border into the Rose Pack.' I tell them. They look each other and get up, moving away a bit. That should please Alpha Wyatt, if not, I'll deal with him.

'Thank you dearly, if I mind asking, aren't you a rogue as well?' An older voice asks me. I had almost forgotten my wolf had the stench of rogue on it.

'No Allidia, she also had an Alpha scent mixed in with it.' The same voice from the tan wolf speaks up. 'Excuse me, but who are you anyways?' he asks.

I sit down on Wyatt's side of the border. He sure was taking his sweet time getting here. 'I'm Zane, Alpha of the Howler Pack.' I reply.

'What a privilege to meet you,' they say in unison.

I smile, 'No need for formalities. Excuse me for a moment.'

I get up and turn around to face the woods. I growl and Alpha Wyatt steps out from behind the bushes. He had been stalking us. I snap my teeth together, a bit angry at him. Alpha Wyatt whimpers and shows his neck in submission to me. My eyes went wide, I wouldn't believe he just did that.

'Don't do that again,' he growls into my ear. I shake my head and back away.

'Fine, fine.' I turn to face the rogues again, 'They're peaceful Alpha Wyatt. They're staying in the neighboring pack.' I tell him.

He instantly groans, 'That damn pack takes in every rogue that comes in there way. They've expanded so much that our borders are now touching! I'm so sick of those idiots' shit. I'm going to have a little meeting with them tomorrow,' he paces around, his eyes dark.

I walk over and shove him slightly, his head snaps up, 'Don't do anything rash. Not all rogues are bad Wyatt, most of them are good people.' I tell him.

He rolls his eyes, 'Of course. All rogues are little angles and there's no reason that they got kicked out of their packs, there's always a reason!' he roars. The rogues behind me tense.

'They have it hard!' Why couldn't he smell the rogue on me? Maybe I smelt too much like a mate, or he was stupidly oblivious. I swore he smelt it when we fought though. 'And Alphas aren't always right. My third and fourth pack member were kicked out of their pack,' I take a step forward, staring him down. 'Guess why? She was pregnant with a child that wasn't their mates.' Another step, Alpha Wyatt seemed to get skeptical. 'She was raped by the pack's Beta and she got the short end of the stick.' I growl, baring my teeth at him.

My nice demeanor was completely gone at this point. I had no more cares. I used to be a rogue, it wasn't easy. I was under weight and always being hunted down.

'I don't care, you used to be a fucking pathetic rogue! You just got lucky!' he roars.

"Excuse me Alpha Wyatt, and not much of a friend- friend. Please stop your actions before we take action," two voices says, stepping out of the shadowing.

'Alpha,' the rogues bow down.

"We've been watching and listening since he came," they point to me. They were twins, both of them Alphas. Twin Alphas, never heard of such a thing. Even if an Alpha had a twin one of them couldn't be an Alpha. These two somehow broke the system. "Come to our office, we will lend you both cloths."

I pause for a moment, before following them. Alpha Wyatt growled and trailed far behind me.

As we were only ten minutes into our walk back, my back leg started hurting. I was stressed out and stupid enough to forget about this. I groaned and lived with it for another five minutes before I left my back leg and hopped.

'Ouch!' I tip over from loosing balance and ht my head against a rock. My vision was fuzzy for a moment before I shook it off. The Alphas had stopped, while Wyatt ran up to me.

I growled and slapped his snout. No way I would allow him to help me now.

I was suddenly picked up and placed on ones of the twin's shoulders. "We didn't realize you faced an injury, especially one from Alpha Wyatt," he looks back at the sad wolf. He felt bad about biting me.

I didn't care about that, I cared how he treated the rogues back there. How could we be mates if he hated them?

•••

Ahhh over a hundred reads in one day *faints*. Thank you all! You're what keep me motivated on continuing Fluffy's adventure!

Sorry for not updating yesterday! I deleted this whole chapter because it sucked and was clique. Let's go a different route.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1K 27
All of Angel's life she has been a slave and mistreated. Her life has been filled with sadness and pain. Her mother and father were killed by rouges...
8.6M 220K 48
Brinn has known Alpha Titus as a close family friend since she was ten years old. He was like a big brother to her. Right before her first shift, he...
495 22 18
After her sister died she was forced to grow up. To prepare for a title she never wanted and fulfill the expectations of her pack. As much as Samanth...
2.5M 64.7K 38
(Old description got somehow deleted.This is a new shorter description but the story is not changed!) ⚠⚠WARNING BEFORE YOU READ: I WROTE THIS BACK WH...