A Class Trip to...WHERE?!

By Animelover3313

I know there is a lot of stories... or rather fanfic about Tsuna's class going to Italy during their class tr... More

A/N
The Plan
The start of the plan
What are you planning? And there's more?!
Confrontation
Information for the trip
Plan in motion
Tsuna's anger, Introductions and Poison cooking
Bad feeling
Teaching them properly (1)
13 Wonders (Ok I suck at creativity)
Teaching them properly (2)
Teaching them properly (3)
Teaching them properly (4)
End of part 1, Beginning of part 2
First Generation on the move
Trinisette Siblings
The Meeting
Reborn's day
Papa Reborn
War
Hostage
Fight
A/N
Soo... Fight?
A/N ;-;
The Truth
What happened?
The End

Varia

4.5K 133 37
By Animelover3313

WARNING⚠:

MANY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES

GOKUDERA & G'S COLOURFUL WORDS

------------------------------------------------

"Hi" Normal conversation

"Hi" Speaking Italian

'Hi' Thought

'Hi' Text

"Hi" Someone on the phone talking

-------------------------------------------------
I DO NOT OWN KHR! I ONLY OWN THIS STORY PLOT! (。・ω・。)
-------------------------------------------------

ENJOY!

BYAKURAN'S POV

'I'll ask the guardians...' I grinned and went to gather the guardians.

After 10 minutes...

"So do you want?" The bomber asked clearly annoyed.

"Tsu-Chan refused to tell me about 'the plan'. Clear to enlighten me about what is this 'plan' he mentioned?" I smirked.

"Tsuna refused?" The baseball lover blinked, looking confused.

"He probably didn't want Byakuran to join in the plan and create more trouble..." The pineapple head man mused.

"We can tell you... but don't join in the plan, Juudaimme's headache will get worse" The bomber warned.

"Hai~ Hai~ I promise~" I grinned.

After hearing their explanation, I regretted saying I promise not to join in the plan.

So those classmates...

HOW DARE THEY BULLY ONE OF THE TRINISETTE?! 

ONE OF MY SIBLINGS?! 

THEY ARE GOING TO BE SO DE-

"Don't forget your promise Byakuran" The bird man sighed and left the room last.

I look around to see all of them already let the room.

"If I cannot join the plan.. I can just threaten them, no?" I chuckled darkly and left the room.

  -------------------------------------------------  

NORMAL POV

The next day....

Everyone was having breakfast peacefully until...

"VOIIIIII!!!!" 

There comes Superbi Squalo.

"Shishishishi..."

"Why the F***K are you guys HAVING BREAKFAST?!" Xanxus growled.

"Ah.. Yo Varia!" Yamamoto smiled.

"Isn't there going to be an attack? And who are these people?" Lussuria asked.

"These are my  classmates and we will talk later about the attack.  And.." Tsuna smiled, emitting a dark aura around him.

"Please come from the door. Refrain from coming through the wall cause it's a pain to do paperwork"

"Y-yes" The Varia except Xanxus uttered.

"Good"

Tsuna sighed and resume back to eating.

'My headache is getting worse... I getting hard to sleep.. The attack will come really soon huh..' Tsuna frowned.

Xanxus look at Tsuna, noticing the dark rings under Tsuna's eyes.

"Tch, brat" Xanxus storm to the meeting room.

'I hope Bossu will get well soon..' Chrome frowned slightly seeing Tsuna so exhausted.

'Whoever that is going to attack us will get it from us' The guardians thought in sync.

"Who are they?" Some students started to discuss, making Tsuna's headache even worse.

BANG!

Silence...

"Good. Alright, that was the Varia. The assassination group of Vongola" Reborn smirked.

The students started to pale.

"If you don't anger them, they won't hurt you-"

The students sighed in relief.

"-maybe"

The students tensed again.

This made Reborn smirked in satisfaction.

"Ugh, stop scaring them Reborn.. I'll go meet them now" Tsuna shook his head slightly and went to the meeting room.

"Don't follow us. This is a private matter" Gokudera warned the students.

"Can we go?" Kyoko, Hana and Haru stood up.

".." The guardians look at each other, unsure what to say.

"Go. You guys are already part of Vongola. You need to know what is happening" Reborn said.

"Thanks Reborn-san!" The three girls smiled and went in the meeting room.

"Hn" Hibari went in the meeting afterwards.

"You guys can look around. The teachers can guide all of you. The first generation can help you guys too" Yamamoto grinned and waved at them before going in the meeting room.

Chrome, Gokudera and Ryohei quietly enter the meeting room.

"Lambo-san also want to go!" Lambo whined.

"No" Reborn glared at Lambo to make Lambo cry.

'If this stupid cow go in, the meeting won't go smoothly seeing the situation isn't the best' Reborn clicked his tongue.

"Yo~" Giotto waved.

"So we are now guides?" G sighed.

"Well, it seems the plan isn't going to proceed anytime soon, seeing there will be an attack" Reborn looked irritated.

"That's been bugging me for awhile.." G frowned.

"Yeah, I sense something bad is going to happen.. We need to guard the students properly" Giotto frowned. 

"Yeah, for now lets go guide them" Reborn grumbled.

"You don't need to go and discuss with them?" Giotto asked.

"They should be able to plan something without me. Dame-Tsuna did plan something without me before didn't he? The Arcobaleno Curse" Reborn smirked.

"That's right" A voice came behind Reborn.

"You.." Reborn turn around looking at the pers- group.

"That's why the Shimon Famiglia is going to help the Vongola Famiglia" Enma smiled.

"The Shimon Famiglia!" Giotto cheered and hug Enma.

"Ehh..Vongola Primo" Enma smiled nervously.

"Loser Enma?!" The students was shocked.

Enma's ring started to shine and Cozart appeared.

"Yo Giotto" Cozart grinned.

"Cozart!!! Let's hang out! It's been such a long time!" Cozart got pulled away by Giotto.

"...Stupid Giotto, Vongola and Varia is in the meeting room" G sighed.

"Gesso Famiglia is helping too~" Byakuran grinned.

"Byakuran!" Enma was surprised.

"Giglio Nero Famiglia will also help" Aria smiled.

"Tuna! Me help!" Yuni smiled happily.

"I-Pin want to help!" I-Pin pout.

"Yuni, I-Pin, Lambo, it's little  early for you 3 to help now... Want to come with and play?" Fon smiled.

"...Fine.." 3 of them pouted and followed Fon.

"Alright, time to join the meeting don't you think?" Adelheid said looking annoyed.

"Alright" Shimon, Gesso, and Giglio Nero famiglia went in the meeting room.

'This will be interesting..' Reborn smirked.

"Students. The Arcobaleno and first generation is guiding you, where do you want to go?" G asked.

The students shivered in fear.

'Oh boy, this won't be good' G thought as the Acrobaleno are giving an evil aura.

G sighed.

The Acrobaleno sure acted like children.

TBC

NO. OF WORDS: 884 WORDS 

-------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE✿❀✿:

SORRYYYY! I know it's been awhile.I'm an irresponsible author I know ;-; 

But I finally got back my laptop so :D

Still, I won't have the laptop for long so I could only update this chapter, I'm really sorry.

This year is crucial year for me so teachers are preparing me well for it this year.

I'm sorry that I didn't hit 1000 words as promised but I'll try to write more for the next chapter the next time.

Hope you enjoy this chapter~ Enma appeared :D 

Sayonara~(≧∇≦)/     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 306 74
A story about Madison steele, a 21 years old girl who lives in new jersy. once was a jonas brothers best friend, since they become big stars things...
1.1M 37.7K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
216K 5.9K 34
#COWAwards2018 Gianini makes a new modified version of the Ten-Year bazooka, a new version that will allow the future selves stay a longer time than...
91.5K 3.7K 33
One meeting... One Action... One Incident... Changed everything... "I can't be a star that shine brightly at the sky like them. But at least the very...