The End

WARNING⚠:

MANY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES

GOKUDERA & G'S COLOURFUL WORDS

------------------------------------------------

"Hi" Normal conversation

"Hi" Speaking Italian

'Hi' Thought

'Hi' Text

"Hi" Someone on the phone talking

-------------------------------------------------
I DO NOT OWN KHR! I ONLY OWN THIS STORY PLOT! (。・ω・。)
-------------------------------------------------

ENJOY!

NORMAL POV.

When Tsuna heard that he was finally able to leave his room, he got out of bed in no time.

"Haha, was it really that bad?" Enma laughed.

"Mou, you don't understand! Everyone went full on babysitting on me! I couldn't fo to the toilet in peace without getting questioned on my health for 10 minutes at least! Even Reborn! Reborn! It's the Reborn you know!" Tsuna sighed in exasperation.

"Well isn't he your 'papa' now? he is just doing his job you know?" Enma smirked. 

"Urghhhh... This is hell..." Tsuna mourned.

"Cheer up! At least you recovered in 2 days! You're free now! Besides, most of them didn't get a good sleep either-" Tsuna grabbed Enma's shoulder and shake him front and back.

"What?! They told me they did sleep properly and everything was fine! My hyper intuition also did pick on anything! Did they lie to me? I warn them to not sacrifice sleep for me! But if they did, that doesn't explain why my Hyper Intuition didn't-" Enma covered Tsuna's mouth.

"Allll-right! That's enough. Mou, you are just as bad as your own famiglia. Yes, they did sleep just a few hours and they took turns to take shift to guard you, even Hibari. Yes. Hibari. The Hibari Kyouya. And you're hyper intuition was probably sealed for a while since Vongola Primo wanted you to have a good rest" Enma sighed. 

"Hmm.... Fine. I'll tell them to not do that again.. And I'm NOT that bad.." Tsuna pouted. 

"Whatever you say~" Enma grinned.

CLASH!

"Be careful!"

"Sorry!"

"Better hurry up! Or we cannot prepare everything in time!"

Tsuna stared at the direction where the sound came from.

"I've been wanting to ask you Enma... Why is everyone in the mansion running around?" Tsuna asked looking around the mansion. 

"Since you are officially recovered and the inheritance ceremony is coming up, everyone is preparing for the inheritance ceremony then afterwards, a celebration for your recovery" Enma smiled.

"Ehhh? But I was just having a fever, there isn't much to celeb-" 

"Of course there is" Another voice cut in.

Tsuna turn around to see the person who spooked. 

"Re- Papa?" Tsuna looked at Reborn, confused.

"You're the Vongola Decimo, if anything happens, its major. Plus, you defeated the enemy and the situation was well managed, therefore this celebration will be a huge one" Reborn smirked.