Manipulated (New and Imropved...

Por corrynnj

Stone cold was his heart but his touch, his body was about as warm as the sun. He was charming and gorgeous... Más

Prologue
Intro
1
2
4
5
6
7
8

3

842 54 4
Por corrynnj

Maybe the two had just gotten off work, or were on a break since both men were clad in designer suits, and of course Harry didn't miss he chance to look Zayn Malik, up and down. That man was simply gorgeous.

Zayn Malik simply gazed at Harry and chuckled lightly "we've met" Zayn informed Liam, making the mans brows shoot up before giving a single clap "well fantastic! Then we shall just begin lunch" he said, taking a seat in the chair and Louis wasting no time to have a seat directly across from him.

Before the waitress came Liam leaned over to Zayn and whispered "please be nice" he said quietly, knowing how close Louis was to Zayn and he didn't want his twat friend messing things up.

Zayn rolled his eyes "trust me Liam, I'm going to be nice" he said and looked at Harry.

If Liam thought he was whispering, he was dead wrong.

After the waitress had taken everyone's order, the table was left to converse, of course Louis and Liam were immediately emerged in each other so that left nothing but for Harry and Zayn to entertain each other.

Zayn lifted the glass, which held the expensive wine and sipped gingerally, his eyes simultaneously on Harry.
My
After placing the glass down, Zayn cleared his throat blantantly staring at Harry, and with no shame. "How old are you Harry?" Zayn asked his forefinger and thumb rubbing his beard.

Harry lifted his own wine glass to his lips to take a sip and placed it down "19" harry answered shamelessly.

Both of Zayn Malik's eyesbrows shot up, in surprise "you're 19" he said slowly and looked to the wine glass in the boys hand then back to the green eyed boy. "Well aren't you aware, that he legal drinking age is 21?" Zayn asked Harry and the boy shrugged.

"I could care less" Harry said honestly making it a point to being the drink to his lips to take another sip.

Zayn smirked at the boys witty response. "You seem so" Zayn tapped his chin trying to think of the word, it was mature but he'd meant another type of mature. "Much older than you are, not as far as your looks but they way you carry yourself" Zayn Malik offered and placed his hand under his chin. "I like that"

Harry couldn't hold back his urge, as he'd pulled his bottom lip between his teeth, since the man 'liked that'.

"I think, whenever you surround yourself around older people, with a taste for finer things, it just works that way" Harry shrugged his shoulders.

Zayn nodded "yes of course, Marco Moretti"

Harry nodded "Marco Moretti" he repeated the mans name.

"Casual dating? Friends? Boyfriend and girlfriend? Or just fucking?" Zayn listed off casually looking at Harry expectantly.

"Just fucking" Harry answered bluntly "simply" he added on as the man nodded his head, taking and understanding of Marco and Harry's relationship. "Why does it interest you?" Harry asked Zayn Malik.

The older shrugged his shoulders "becuase I couldn't decide the vibe you gave me, but I understand now that you're just a whore" he said not st all trying to offend Harry.

Truth was, Harry seemed like he held some kind of power, and Zayn couldn't exactly figure out who were, if he'd been a partner (like work) or someone Marco was just fucking.

Harry didn't at all feel offended, he's heard it many times than not. He looked Louis way, glad he was still too invested in Liam to pay them any mind.

"A whore" Harry said back with a slight smile "of course" he nodded his head "if it be the way you remember then that's just fine" he told Zayn and the older hummed and let out a slight chuckle.

"I like you" he decided pushing his hair back "I think I decided that back in the club" he finished "was I just looking extremely good in the club or do you just have a staring problem?" Zayn asked.

This time it wa Harry's turn to laugh "both Zayn" he said blinking slowly. "I see you didn't have much of a problem, looking longer than usual" harry pointed out.

"Anything that's beautiful, holds my attention for longer than usual" Zayn Malik said smoothly.

If Harry wasn't so used to smooth talk, he probably would've been red as a tomato by now. He nodded his head once "so I should feel flattered?" Harry asked the older.

Zayn lifted his hands and shrugged his shoulders "take it how you want it darling" he reached to grab his wine glass sipping as he kept his eyes on Harry.

Harry leaned back in his chair reaching for his glass as well, taking a sip and placing it down "I feel flattered Mr Malik" he said slowly.

Zayn Malik was such a flirt, and Harry certainly hadn't seen that coming. Perhaps the man was into boys.

"Tell me Harry Styles, what school are you attending? If any?" Zayn asked the gorgeous boy sat acrossed from him.

"UCLA, on scholarship for behavioral analysis and a minor in biology. I hope to become some form of a psychologist one day" harry told him slowly as the man actually listened to him.

Zayn nodded his head seeming throughly impressed "impressive Harry" he contlgratualted. In which Harry simply nodded.

Before Zayn could continue on with the small talk, the waitress had come back with their entrees.

And finally it seemed Liam and Louis had noticed Zayn and Harry were present. The four of them are, this time all engaging in conversation, well with the exception for Harry who simply listened.

He also didn't miss the many glances shot his way by a certain dark haired man.

After dinner, of course Zayn Malik took the whole bill, paying without a glance to the actual bill. Harry had noticed that was just a thing with rich men, simply thrusting out their plastic money card, without a care in the world.

Louis and Liam walked out of the restaurant ahead of Zayn and Harry, the two claimed they needed a few minutes if alone time only making Harry laugh becuase he was just so sure Louis would bee seeing Liam later that day

Zayn and Harry walked side by side of the restaurant "Well Harry, it was great to see you again"
He spoke up slipping his hands into the pockets of his expensive suit pants.

"As it was to see you" Harry said back stopping and waiting outside the restaurant as Liam and Louis disappeared.

"I don't know if this was our calling from Destiny, but she may not work so rapidly next time" Zayn said standing in front of Harry as he leaned on the building "how can I see you again?" The older asked, and Harry shrugged his shoulders.

"Commons interests" he suggested making Zayn laugh loudly, Harry wasn't even joking he was serious.

"How about a number?" He asked the younger boy.

Harry looked up into those hazel eyes of the man he'd been keeping track of for years and here he was asking Harry for his number, simply of their second meeting.

Zayn Malik pulled out his wallet and slipped out a small card, "not my business card, but my personal card with some information to contact me, do put it to use...beautiful" he added on with a smirk.

Harry took the car and slipped it in the back pockets of his jeans "of course" he said sliding from between Zayn Malik and the wall as he'd spotted Liam coming back dragging along a red faced Louis.

Harry didn't even want to know what happened.

Harry turned back to look at Zayn "you do understand that in some sort of way, I belong to Marco" harry asks the man popping in his head.

Zayn chuckled lightly "you do understand that I honestly don't care, and I can tell you don't either"

Harry looked at the man for a minute before nodding his head, he liked this man.

Louis was suddenly at his side hooking arms with his best friend "let's head back, inbred to get home and um change" he said quietly eyeing Liam who was simply smirking.

Harry shook his head and looked back to Zayn who placed two fingers to his lips and held it out to Harry as if he was blowing a kiss.

Harry shook his head and waved a hand goodbye to the older.

"Don't be a stranger, beautiful!" Zayn called after him.

A/N

Yes yes yes! Updated. This chapter is just the two briefly getting to know each other, but the next chapter will have some
hot Zarry flirting, and maybe even smut ;) idk yet lol, but I may have an update by late late tonight or tomorrow. I'm not sure but always expect an update from me at least twice a day!

Ps I don't proof read so if you find anything tell me! Thanks

Thank you all for supporting me. I love you all
-Corrynn

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

87.7K 4K 27
Harry Styles grew up in a rich family and the appointed new owner to the Styles' real estate company. After his father died, Harry, at the age if 25...
134K 5.9K 22
Harry Styles had it all. He was a record-selling artist who played on all the big arenas around the world. His shows were always sold out and he had...
119K 5.2K 25
Zayn Malik is an uprising rockstar. He has the voice of an angel that every human being swoons over him. His life is perfect since he already have hi...
74.3K 3.6K 32
Zayn Malik: A professional Surgeon, one of the best Doctors in the country. Recieved countless awards for his job. A job that he put his pride in. Bu...