Little red flower.

By Vivziegoesyeet

Sia got sent to take the Hunter exam after members of her group one day discovered that she hadn't yet acquir... More

Number Six.
Girls Rule.
Trickster.
Tag, You're It.
Eeeeeeeh.
Stage Four?
The Final Stage.
Where To?
Welp
Question.
Flight
...
York New
Shady.
Hold Up
You Ready To Rumble?
Happy New Year
Be Quiet.
Small Steps
Sod This, Fudge That
Fade
You're Annoying.
Unfair Scuffle.
They're not dead?
Time off.
He misses her
Authors note???
Christmas?

Waiting.

1.2K 61 24
By Vivziegoesyeet

Thoughts of Sia are in italics.
Thought projections are 'these magical italics with apostrophes around them'
I do not own Hunter x Hunter or the art used in this story.

Sia giggles to herself at Hisoka's shocked expression to her poking him in the back, her eyes light up briefly with an idea, reaching into her pockets she takes out a silver wrapped candy, undoing the wrapper she grabs Hisoka's shirt, pulling him down to her level, the slipping the pink piece into his mouth, letting go of his shirt she twirls away from him.

He rises back up to his natural stance covering his mouth at the realisation of what gum he's chewing, Sia simply smiles at the clown.

'Have you got your targets badge yet?'

Hisoka grins revealing a badge of what once was his target, who was now floating in the sea somewhere probably not overly far from the coast that they are stood by.

'Great! Three more to go...'

Hisoka stares at the girl sensing the slight sarcasm laced in her voice.

"Now now, no need to get snarky my little fruit."

Sia throws something at him, which he catches with ease raising up the small pouch he opens it to reveal two badges.

"Now where did you get these from?"

Sia shrugs.

'Someone in the forest as I was following you, he was just stood there in shock to your aura so I removed his annoying presence.'

Hisoka chuckles.

"Oh my you do have a fierce side~"

Sia shrugs and walks over to the trunk of a fallen tree, smoothing out her skirt beneath her she purches on the trunk as Hisoka walks over to join her side Sat on the tree, she stares at the taller clown for a moment as he looks at her from the corner of his cat like eye and smile lacing his lips, she shrugs edging closer to him, placing her head on his shoulder.

'Wake me up if something interesting happens.'

Hisoka's smile doesn't leave his face.

"Aren't you trusting me a bit too much?"

Sia opens one eye looking at his smiling face.

'If you were going to kill me you would have already done it by now. But you don't like this place anymore due to the fact that your so called audience has been wiped out, so I'm safe for a while until said audience grows again.'

Hisoka looks down at the doll like girl shaking his head slightly in defeat, wrapping his arms around her and lifting her petit frame onto his lap, she doesn't make any attempt to fight back, just adjusts her position and rests into him, with her head on his chest he watches her for a while in silence when she hears him question out loud whilst he thinks she's asleep.

"How did you know that chewing gum was my favourite?"

Sia stays quiet with a small smile plastered on her face as she just listens to the silence around them but that dip last long, she mentally groans.

'Hisoka, move us over to the left a little bit please.'

The clown quirks an eye brow at her request but does as requested wrapping his arm around her lightly and shifting along the tree trunk, and as if summoned, right on que the dirt where they were previously sat begins to shift with a Gittarackur bursting out, not only flinging dirt everywhere in the process but creating a new hole in the already beaten up island.

Gittarackur remains stood in his hole for a moment before jaggedly turning his head towards the now dirt covered Sia and Hisoka.

"Strange, I thought my target was correct, I should have emerged right under your feet magician. And why are the two of you so mucky?"

Hisoka glares daggers into the pin covered man whilst dusting off the hair of an unamused Sia.

"Yes I wonder why we're so dirty Gittarackur."

Sia shifts on Hisoka's lap, slipping off it, she stands still on the grass for a moment Hisoka and Gittarackur watch her when her small figure suddenly jumps a bit as she sneezing, surprising the two men behind her slightly, she looks down at her soil ridden dress and shakes ridding herself of most of it, Hisoka surpresses a laugh at her cute acts earning him a narrow eye stare.

'Stop that.'

"Stop what?"

Sia smiles turning on the ball of her heels to face Hisoka and Gittarackur before lowering herself onto the ground, crossing her legs underneath her dress, Gittarackur looks at the two of them before planting himself beside Hisoka on the tree trunk, Hisoka takes out his cards already shuffling them.

"So, a game of gin anyone?"

{Tome skip brought to you by the fact that wattpad killed this chapter. Mah babies! ;^;}

Sia skips towards the shore line coming to a halt at the edge and looking at her reflection in the water, she reaches up and fixes the bow in her hair she twirls around and looks at the Hisoka and Gittarackur of whom are slowly plodding their way out of the trees.

"So this is the finishing point huh."

Gittarackur walks over to Sia making some form of clicking sound during each step, he stops in front of the girl glowering down at her as he reaches down to the confused Sia, picking her up he places her on his shoulders, Sia blinks and smiles looking at her surroundings at this new height, Hisoka stares at Gittarackur with an all knowing look painted on his face.

"You've grown attached to Sia haven't you."

Gittarackur looks at Hisoka with an unchanged expression.

"Perhaps."

Sia looks to the trees where seconds later the ninja comes bursting through skidding along the grass on his knees with his hands in the air.

"First!"

He opens his eyes after his "small" celebration to see three heads looking at him, Sia watching him innocently, Hisoka trying not to laugh and Gittarackur's expression not changing, the ninja stares at them silently before pounding the floor with his fists.

"Oh come on!"

Hisoka bursts out laughing as Sia has gotten off Gittarackur's shoulders and is now patting Hanzo's back as he sulks in the corner, Hanzo looks at Sia suddenly which startles the girl.

"You're adorable!"

Hanzo quickly grabs Sia, yanking her into a hug this leads for him to be shoved off her into the nearby shrubbery by Hisoka, Gittarackur and Bodoro, Hisoka and Sia look at the old man, Gittarackur pulling Sia closer to him.

"Where did you come from?"

Bodoro straightens up clearing his throat.

"I just got here."

Hisoka studies the old man.

"I see."

Hanzo burst from the bushes.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!"

Bodoro grabs the ninja by his top.

"Keep your hands off such an innocent child!"

"are you saying my hands are dirty?!"

"I'm saying you'll taint her!"

Hanzo flails his arms in Hisoka and Gittarackur's direction.

"A murdering clown and a pin cushion are exactly the purest people here either!"

Hisoka stares at Hanzo blankly.

"I'm a magician actually."

Bodoro and Hanzo glare at him sharply when the wind suddenly picks up around them, Sia looks up at the air ship hovering above them as the speaker turns on making a deafening high pitch sound as a voice comes through.

"NOW NOW, NO FIGHTING AS YOU JUST PASSED THE FOURTH PHASE."

The ship lowers itself into the clearing as pokkle stands next to Hanzo making Hanzo jump.

"When the hell did you join us!?"

The skimpy boy looks at Hanzo.

"I was in that tree."

Hanzo rolls his eyes, the door the the ship opens, a platform coming down to their feet with metero stood at the top of it.

"is this all who passed?"

Sia frowns at the lack of Kurapika and his group.

Did he get killed?

Hisoka looks at Sia.

"Missing your little boyfriend are you?"

Sia quirks an eye brow at him.

'Jealous much?'

Hisoka just ticks his tongue at her remark as she silently giggles to herself at his reaction, a yell comes through the trees.

"wait up!"

Kurapika and gone come through the trees carrying a mostly unconscious Leorio and a Killua following along in tow with Leorio's briefcase, old man metero grins at the sight of the kids, with a Sia making a relieved face.

"Nice of you boys to join us! Now then... All aboard!"

As medics take Kurapika group he spots Sia and smiles happily at the sight of her, as he gets dragged inside he yells to her.

"I'll find you later!"

Sia nods and he smiles softly as he rounds the corner, Sia looks around as a clown has disappeared.

'Hey clown!'

"I've told you I'm a magician!"

Sia smiles and runs towards his where his voice came from.

Aaaah college sucks.
Someone give me cuddles and bubble tea.
I'll love you forever.

Next chapter.
Yaaaaay.
I think...

ENJOY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520K 17.2K 43
"ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ. ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ." "ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ?" "ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ...
44.8K 816 26
Y/n Morrow. Hisoka Morrow's little sister. She didn't have a very interesting life, until she took the Hunter Exam and met Him Highest rankings #9 i...
7.9K 137 9
You traveled a lot when you were younger and have got a power to see into the future. You got this from being tortured by your family. Your family we...
199K 5.4K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...