Oracle

Od Hiddenhearts93

Jaspar spent most of his life hiding because of his power. He should have listened to the warning not to go t... Viac

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Epilogue

Part 10

5.1K 318 21
Od Hiddenhearts93

Elison led the trembling young man out of the bathroom. That had gone better and worse than he had thought it was going to go, Elison mused darkly. Jaspar hadn't gone into a panic attack per-se, but he had gone into a tantrum worthy of any two-year-old child. Except Jaspar had a very good reason to act in such a way and Elison was not going to deny that fact. He was also not going to let the boy walk over him just because of what had happened. He could be sympathetic but if it was his job to keep the boy safe, he wasn't going to let the boy act out.

The boy was subdued now and blissfully unaware of just what he had been putting Elison through during the bath. His demon had been almost too happy to see the vulnerable body again, this time, cleaned of blood and looking ripe and healthy. Jaspar had a lovely figure with a lovely bubble butt and a trim waist. His skin was smooth but admittedly currently littered with bruises and scrapes from the trials he had been through over the past day.

His demon was purring deeply, whispering to have a feel at the tender flesh. At twenty-one, even not a virgin, Jaspar was ripe for the taking. A potential lover and a pretty one at that. The disability made him strangely more attractive to the demon. He was weak and vulnerable, perfect demon feed. Luckily for Elison, he actually had strong control of his demon and his demon wasn't the sort to go berserk over some nice piece of arse. A bit horny but not especially dangerous or forceful. The awkward boner was annoying though.

When Jaspar had his freak out, Elison had done everything possible to make sure his hard on didn't rub against the boy. That would not have helped the situation at all, instead, he had focused on keeping his voice even and calm.

The boy had calmed and Elison pulled him up to his feet. He looked adorable in the flurry robe which had been on the back of the door. It was white and tasteful, suggesting like the borrowed clothes originally, it was Justice's. Leo's clothes tended to be a bit more exotic in nature.

When they past Justice's door was wide open, letting Elison see into the room. The room was half the size of the master room and was the same green, but unlike the room, there were more personal touches to the room. Notably, artwork on the walls and a desk covered in small trinkets. There was a wardrobe, one of the doors open to reveal clothes neatly hung up. There was also a handrail running along the side of the room, and a toolbox next to the bed. A toolbox Elison knew had tools to fix Justice's leg if it needed adjusting.

The young man himself was collapsed on his bed fast asleep again on top of the blankets. Unlike the master room, the bed was a single. Not a small single but definitely a single. Elison paused, looking over at the exhausted looking man, noticing Justice still had his leg on.

"One moment," he murmured lowly to Jaspar. "Justice has fallen to sleep with his leg on, I'm just going to tuck him in and then we'll go back to the room," he promised, tugging Jaspar into the room and sitting him on a chair in the room. Jaspar sat silently, several emotions fluttering over his face but he seemed to take the decision to remain silent.

Happy Jaspar was going to say quiet and in one place, Elison moved over to Justice and shook his shoulder gently. Justice groaned but didn't wake, curling in on himself more. Sighing Elison gave a fond half smile at the young man in exasperation. This was not the first time he had to help the man out of his leg, but this would be the first time while the man was fast asleep. He couldn't leave the man in this leg, though, it would rub and possibly cause blood blisters which could be dangerous for him.

Luckily Justice was wearing shorts to sleep in, making it easier for Elison to look over the buckles and straps which attached the prosthetic to what was left of his leg. He undid them slowly and pulled the leg free, placing it in its holder by the side of the bed. The skin was a little red but nothing some skin crème wouldn't fix. He shifted Justice further onto the small single bed and threw a blanket over him. Justice murmured something in his sleep but remained deeply under.

Smiling Elison patted the man's black hair before leaving his side. He gently tapped at Jaspar's hand, the blind boy stood and took his hand again, this time holding his hand. Elison led him out of the room before shutting the door so the noise from downstairs wouldn't wake the man. He walked them back to the room and pushed Jaspar in.

The boy stood looking very lost as Elison closed and locked the door again. The room smelt faintly of soap but all evidence that Jaspar had thrown up was gone. There was also a fresh set of clothes on the bed.

"Justice left you some more clothes," Elison commented with a fond voice, walking over to pick them up. Jaspar calmly took the robe off, holding it in his arms tightly in front of him.

They were a little big for Jaspar, really Leo was a closer size to the slender man, Justice being fairly tall, but Leo didn't have many clothes which would make a rape assault victim feel safe.

Justice had never been an assault victim but his leg had made him feel very self-aware of himself for a long time. As such Justice was one of the few of John's boys who had never spent time in the brothel. Most had to agree to work there for at least a month in their contact. John thought it gave him some character. Most of his clients enjoyed the personality types it inspired, like Leo's nature.

"What did you mean by he left his leg on?" Jaspar blurted out, now that it was safe to talk without waking the man up.

Elison hummed softly, taking the robe of Jaspar and tossing it to the side. "Arms up," he ordered, before putting a large dark blue t-shirt onto Jaspar. "Justice has a prosthetic leg. He shouldn't really sleep in it, but he was on the night shift last night. Waking up early probably meant he was still exhausted and forgot to take it off before falling to sleep," he commented gently.

"Oh," Jaspar said quietly, obviously wanting to ask another question but too nervous or scared to answer it.

Elison smiled wryly, not the man could see it. "Yes, he's a donor like you. That is to say, his leg was taken from him," Elison commented gently. "John hired him from the middle house."

"He sounded strong and together," Jaspar mused out loud, his expression one of surprise. Elison past him the sleeping pants and Jaspar put them on. "How long has he been working here?" he asked with a slightly curious tone.

Elison lifted an eyebrow surprised by the question. It was a little personal to answer without Justice's permission. The fact he had a prosthetic leg was common knowledge, as was the fact he was a donor and therefore acceptable to tell other people. But lengths of time? That was too much detail.

"Long enough," he settled with, something else passing through his mind. "How much time have you spent with non-humans?" he asked seriously. Jaspar didn't seem to know many customs and social rules considering he was a seer and therefore half in the otherworld anyway.

"Not long," Jaspar admitted, now curling in his new pyjamas. "My parents kept me pretty sheltered," he whispered softly. His stance made him look very small, the baggy clothes drowning him out and he looked tired somehow.

Elison gave him a look of pity, reaching to put a hand on his shoulders in half a hug when it occurred to him again that Jaspar couldn't actually see him. Elison knew Jaspar would be thinking of the little good that had done him at the moment. It was a hard thing with seers. They were valuable and there was always a danger either way. Keeping them hidden meant they were more vulnerable to the supernatural creatures wanting to use them. Allowing them to interact with community increased the chances of them being kidnapped, especially when they were still young.

"Okay, we'll work on etiquette later," Elison mused, "For now, try not to ask personal questions about people. It's not well looked on," he warned gently, pushing Jaspar onto the soft bed gently. "Sit up straight for a moment," he ordered. "I have a painkiller to inject into you."

"I'll remember that," Jaspar promised, sounding tired. "Does it have to be an injection?" Jaspar asked, a slight unease entering in his voice.

Elison chuckled, grabbing the supplies. "Unless you'd rather nothing?" Jaspar shook his head and quickly offered his right arm out to Elison. In many ways revealing how much in pain he actually was if he was willing to let Elison do this without a fight given everything which had happened.

Jaspar shivered at the needle broke his skin but his shoulder slumped as the medicine entered his bloodstream. He wavered slightly and Elison quickly cleaned up, putting the needle in the sharps box Justice had also left in the room before moving back to the bed. Jaspar had already taken this as permission to crawl into the bed, though he was diagonally in the bed and still trying to work out how to lay.

Elison slipped into the bed himself and shifted Jaspar so he was in the bed properly. Jaspar moving oddly obediently as Elison tucked him in. Elison awkwardly ruffled his hair. "Sleep for a little longer," he commented softly.

Jaspar hummed, apparently already drifting off into a deep sleep. Elison lay on his side, watching the young man for a few moments before falling back to sleep himself. He needed a few more hours of rest himself before facing the world and everything he had to get done. He had people he had to talk to about his new situation and also how his demon had been reacting lately.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

71.9K 689 10
I am his nothing but "NO...GET OUT!" I heard a laugh. I shivered. He was my hunter. I was going to lose but I would fight. "I want you to leave. I...
263K 13.2K 32
His voice dropped a few octaves in a way that made my knees tremble and my body ache, "come here and I'll show you." Kellen Lacroix has suffered the...
877K 30.7K 21
Stephen is a hard working person and very secretive. He doesn't let just anybody know his secrets and worries. Like how he has to take care of his si...