love Me Till the End

By bookslover16

Summer's ending, and with it, the school season starts for Alycia Summers. She's hoping it's going to be a go... More

love me till the end (student/teacher)
Food fight!
He's HOTT!!!
The Smirk
Detention
Detention Mr. E's POV
Glue!!!
That was close
Secrets revealed
First Kiss
Trouble
Car trouble and new neighbors
let's just pretend
Wait, What?
The date
What a Surprise
Don't Go
To Fight or Not to Fight?
This is Awkward...
Just my Imagination
Sleepover!
Come back home
Unneeded Jealousy
Take a Break
Intervention part I
Intervention part II
Confessions
Almost Halloween
Love??
Intruder
Date...What?
Yes, Date
Christmas Already?
New Year, and a New Start
Birthday Jitters
A Good Time
The Truth Comes Out
you really did it this time
What do I do now?
What can I do now?
That Note
On My Way
It's Done
Love is Amazing
Graduation
Epilogue
not an update
Story update
Questions

Breakout? Maybe not...

2.4K 25 1
By bookslover16

Sam's POV

I kept looking at my phone, sweating. I wonder if he knows? I mean, it wouldn't surprise me. The way I've been acting lately has been off, but what can I say, I'm nervous. Would he bring the police? What would he do? I mean, it's not like he would or could let me know.

I was surprised when my phone suddenly vibrated in my hand, I looked at the id.

Sven

I swallowed. What could it be for? It vibrated again.

I picked it up.

"H...hello?" I winced. My voice cracked.

"HI, I just wanted to say thanks." He hung up, and I looked at the phone. That's it?

I shrugged. I want to go see Alycia.

~~~

Alycia's POV

I looked over to Sammy, and frowned. I want her to talk to me. I want to know, why she's here. Why her parents got killed.

"Sammy?" I said tentatively, and almost cheered when she turned around to look at me.

"What?" She asked, sounding like a small child. I gave her my warmest smile.

"It's going to be okay." She smiled at me, and i came closer to the slit.

"So, I don't want to pry or anything, but can I ask...why are you here, why did your parents get killed?" I crossed my fingers, hoping she didn't close off. She took a deep breath, like she was steadying herself, and started to talk.

"Well, it was about three weeks ago, and my parents worked for...Sean..." she shuddered at the mention of his name. "So, they've worked for him for maybe two years, and decided they've had enough of his abuse. The started an uprising, a small one, about four months back. He didn't know about it until someone told him. Apparently, he had spies everywhere. He came to my parent's house...and he...he shot them. And the other people who were with us. He would have left me, he thought i was dead, but I moved, and he wanted to kill me, he really did, but Sam wouldn't let him. Instead, they brought me here." There were tears in my eyes when she was finished. How could someone be so cold-hearted?

"I'm sorry," I whispered, the only thing I could. She smiled through her tears.

"It's okay, I'm dealing with it. It's better to think I'm crazy."

I heard the door creak open, and saw Sam come in. He glanced at Samantha, and she smiled and turned away. He had a shocked look on his face, and I  was even surprised.

"Well, here's your dinner." He looked at me, and smiled. I smiled back, not hating him anymore. I stood up, took the tray from him and set it down on the bed. I faced him, and gave him a hug.

"It's okay." I whispered, and he hugged me back after stiffening. I pulled back, and he had this weird look on his face. I shook it off, and he left.

I sat down to eat. This is getting old. Why am I even here?

~~~

Sven's POV

"Okay, you guys go round back," I told Tommy, Ben, and Blake. "You come with me," I said to Kyle, Jake, and James. "We are going to come from both sides, and surprise them. If you see Sam, please, don't shoot," everyone chuckled, and I smiled."Okay, let's go. You all know what to do." We moved as one soundlessly through the night, me taking the lead.

I pulled open the door soundlessly, and walked inside slowly. I looked both ways, and saw a camera. I motioned for everyone to keep down, and fired a shot from my other gun. The paintball flew and hit the lens straight, blocking the view. I smiled triumphantly. I'm going to win this time, Sean. We moved down the hallway.

~~~

Sean's POV

I smirked as I saw him hit the camera with a paintball, through another camera that was hidden from sight. "This is too easy," I thought to myself, and held up my radio. "K unit, move in." I told the four guys to head out down the hall. I placed my hands on my thighs, and pushed myself up. I walked down the hall. Now the fun begins.

~~~

Alycia's POV

The door opened again, and there stood Sean. Now that I could compare them, him and Sam did look quite alike. Except for the smirk. They had the same build, but where Sam wore baggy clothes all the time, Sean was wearing a t-shirt stretched over his muscular chest, showing it off, and his pants hugged his thighs, almost to the point of being lewd. Not that I was checking him out.

"Hello, princess," he sneered, and I fought back the urge to flinch.

"Hello, my loyal subject, to what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?" I shot back, sneering. His face darkened, and he raised his hand. I didn't flinch, just stared him down.

He grinned then. "I like them with a little spunk," he said, and I grimaced.

"Better get used to it." His smiled left, and his features hardened.

"It's time to come with me." He stated flatly, and suddenly I was afraid. What was he planning? I struggled futilely  as he placed a vise-like hand around my bicep, hauling me out of the room.

"You'll see," was his ominous answer.

~~~

Sven's POV

I rounded the corner, and saw four guys heading our way. They opened fire, and I ducked back behind the wall.

"they're firing at us!" I yelled over the gunfire, and they spread out. I quickly shot out around the corner, fired off three shots, and grinned as I heard a gurgle then silence. one down, three to go.

I motioned for the guys to go around the last corner.

They backed off, and I followed them. While I was heading to the corner, I heard a small sound behind me, and automatically dropped to the floor and turned, firing two shots. The guy who was aiming at me met my eyes with his surprised ones, and then he fell forward, his body hitting the ground with a thump. I didn't take any pleasure in killing, but I reminded myself that they were the ones who had Alycia. That was all that mattered.

"Come on guys, I whispered, almost forgetting about the third guy. Almost. I looked at James, and motioned around the corner they were behind. They all came forward, and James watched. I looked around the corner where we got ambushed, and there was no one there. I called softly to James, "Watch out, he might be heading your way!" And then gasped, surprised, as I felt someone drop onto my shoulders. I flipped him off, and the third guy stared at me. I would recognize him anywhere. he smirked.

"Well hello, what a big surprise to see you here Sven," Devon said casually, still in fighting stance. I stood up and crossed my arms, the very picture of calm and non-caring. He widened his eyes, like he didn't think I would loosen up. I didn't care.

"So, what brings you into this neck of the woods? Or should I say, who?" He grinned devilishly, and I almost lunged at him, before  I reined my anger in. he wants me to get mad. I won't let him get to him.

I stood still and calmly looked at my nails. "Oh, nothing. Just coming to pick up something that was stolen from me." It was at that point he lunged, thinking to catch me off guard. But he forgot; I taught him that move.

I neatly sidestepped, and grabbed his arm as he flew by me and spun him around, landing a tremendous punch to his jaw, which had him reeling. I caught his shirt, and threw an uppercut at him. He hit the floor, knocked out cold. I wiped my hands on my jeans, satisfied. Loser.

I turned around, and everyone there was staring at me like I grew another head.

"What?" I asked and they shook their heads, muttering a chorus of, "Nothing." I shook my head and grinned.

I turned down the hall, and started forward, towards the place where I had the best guess Sean was holding her. I motioned them to follow me, but to be quiet. They nodded, and we made our way down the hall. Every time I saw a camera, I shot it with my paintball gun. This should have been my first warning. The cameras were too obvious.

We reached the door. I slowly opened it to see someone standing in the middle of the room. She had hair like Alycia, and a body like Alycia. I smiled, because there was no one around her, and she was just sitting on a chair. That should have been my second warning.

I slowly walked in, and came up to Alycia. I placed my hand on her shoulder, and she grabbed my arm, flipping me over her shoulder. i landed on the floor with an, "oomph!" I looked up into the smiling, or smirking face, of Jesse. Sean's sister, who hates me with a passion. I cursed myself. I knew this was too easy.

"Let go of me!" I heard from a ways away, and then Sean came in another door, holding Alycia with one hand. He pulled her to the center of the room, and stopped. He smiled. It wasn't a nice smile.

"Well, hello Sven. Long time, no see." He chuckled. I struggled to get out of the grip Jesse had on me, but it was no use. She's a black belt and I'm...well...not.

"Let her go!" I shouted at him, and he just laughed.

"What were you trying to do? You knew I would be watching you. You think I would have all the camera out in the open?" He shook his head in mock-disappointment. I glared at him, still struggling, until Jesse twisted my arm. Then I had to stop or she would have broken my arm.

"Oh, and I think these are yours." The door I came in from flew open, and three guys came in, dragging James, Kyle and Jake. They were struggling, but they were no match for trained guys like Sean's guard. I never should have gotten them involved. Even James, who was like a brother to me.

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Really, you think you can sneak in here and take me down with only four guys? How funny." I almost frowned, but kept my face straight. That means he didn't see the other guys. I hoped they could find a way to help us. Soon, instead of later.

I looked at Sean, vowing to myself. I will get Aycia out of here. I stared at him with calm determination.

"You're going down."

~~~

I know, I'm such a bad person, I haven't updated in a loooong time, but it's long, so there ya go :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 389 20
What's the perfect way to end a summer romance? Not with the guy you've fallen for being your new art teacher! He's the teacher. She's the student. ...
3.9M 12.6K 5
A new teacher at school in her senior year makes her life change 180°. The complications that arise with him, with her boyfriend, with everything...
201K 4.2K 34
So yes this is a student/ teacher relationship it's not really like the others so please read and give it a chance! Never know if you don't read!! N...
4K 71 13
What happens when you fall in love with your teacher, the one person that understands without having to say a thing. That's what happend to Natalie. ...