Curve$ II You

By thew3irdkid

"You the love of my life I can let you go even I tried." Now y'all know Jhonni and Ryan couldn't stay away fr... More

1.New Commencement
2.Can't Leave 'Em Alone
3.Song Cry
4.Intergrity
5.New Friend
6.Jhonni Evens
7.Mama's Boy
8.My Best Friend
9.Dissociate
10.$nake A$$
11.Snagged
12.Ohana
13.The Loudest Silence
14.Spout
15.As One💍
16.Moment For Life
17.My Gift
18.Ten Thousand Hours
19.Late Night Talk
20.Baby Fever
21.F*ckin' With Me
22.Want Some More
23.Have It Your Way
24."I Knew It!"
25.On Sight
27.All Falls Down
28.Strings Being Pulled
29.Dignity
30.Or Maybe Not
31.Us
32.$hit lookin' up?
33.Find Out
34.Something Crazy
35.Cold
36.Ready for Death
37.That Call
38.Nighttime
39.Home Coming
40.The End To Start Again
Over
Its cause I love you

26.Like I'm Gonna Lose You

11.1K 634 36
By thew3irdkid

T W E N T Y - S I X

Putting my phone up to my ear, I waited for Ryan to answer.

"I'm on the block. What chu want bruh?"

Taking the phone from my face, I forwarded my eyebrows together, making sure I called the right person.

"Who the fuck-"

"I'm playing! I'm playing!" Ryan laughed. "Wassup beautiful? What you need?"

"Ryan, I've honestly thought about fighting you. The only thing that's stopping me, is me knowing imma lose." I walked into our house.

"I'll let you win." He sounded convincing.

"Yea like you let me win when we play UNO." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

Locking the front door, I walked through the foyer, going straight to the kitchen.

"I did let you win."

"Mmhm." I washed my hands while holding my phone between my shoulder and ear. "When are you coming home?" I wiped my hands on a paper towel.

"You miss Daddy?" I knew he was smiling on the other end.

"Uh no." I killed his vibe. "I want some celery, we don't have any, and I don't feel like going to the store." I shrugged as if he could see me.

"What pregnant woman craves celery?" I heard shuffling in the background.

"Y'know what I'm sick of you judging my lifestyle, I don't judge you so don't judge me." I open the refrigerator, pulling out a bowl of fresh strawberries.

"Put them back." Ryan instructed. "And I'm judging you weirdo."

"Put what back?" I frowned about to eat a strawberry.

"Don't eat them strawberries."

"And why not?" I ate one anyway.

"Y'know when a person tell you not to do something that means don't do it. Not do it cause Jhonni wants to." I knew he was shake his head.

"You sound like someone's mama, and they just strawberries baby."

"They our sex strawberries. Now I gotta go buy some more."

"You going to the store anyway." I shrugged. "Where are you?"

"The place you just said babe." He chuckled. "You want your celery or not?"

"And-"

"And?!" He sounded stun. "No no you said celery that's what I came for and that's what I'm getting?"

"Ryaannn!" I begged. "Please! I just want some Zaxby's."

"Ugh!" He roar into the phone. "You better be lucky I love you and you're my wife, cause-"

"Yes." I cheered. "I love you too." I grinned hard.

"Get off the phone before I change my mind."

"Okay." I hung up. 

Going upstairs to the bed room I decided to lay down, an wait on Ryan with my food. And yes all I care about is my food. Thirty minutes later I heard the front door open and shut.

"You better not be sleep!" Ryan came into the bed room.

"I'm not sleep I'm-- aww baby." I sat up, cooing seeing a dozen pink roses in his hands.

"You what?" He smirked leaning down kissing my lips.

"I love you." I mumbled against his lips, holding his face.

"Mhm you was bout to be a smartass." Ryan pecked my lips, pulling away a bit. "How you feeling?" He looked in my eyes.

"Mmm okay I guess." I shrugged, left

"Better then the other day?" He sat beside me, reaching in the Zaxby's bag, handing me my food.

"I haven't been throwing up that much." I opened my plate. "I kept them tacos down from earlier."

"That's my son!" Ryan played as if he was emotionally. "That's my kid!"

"Oh my God." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 924 22
"I love him so much that I'm willing to let go."
24.3K 718 15
"You get one true love in your life, and believe me when I say that you are exactly that." Sequel to Home.
1.2K 80 19
You don't get to keep fucking hurting me. I deal with all you bullshit and you expect me to keep a fucking baby because you in jail. Get real Camdyn.
20.6K 755 36
"Have I ever told you that I love you?" we're a mess you and i but the truth is, you captivate me in ways no soul ever will. "You're so cheesy."