Hetalia Threesome Lemons

By LittleNekoCanada

This will be a collection of threesome lemons. Of course this will be M rated for sexual themes and R-18+ ra... More

The Intro
SemiSober!CanadaxSober!Demon!ReaderxDrunk!Germany LEMON
Guard!ItalyxPrisoner!ReaderxGuard!Prussia LEMON
Nyo!AmericaxTransgender!ReaderxNyo!Prussia LIME
A/N: Sorry
A/N: Writers Block
A/N: Italian Accents
Prisoner!RomanoxGuard!ReaderxPrisoner!England LEMON
A/N: School and Writing
End of This

Nyo!AmericaxTransgender!ReaderxNyo!Prussia LEMON

1.1K 4 2
By LittleNekoCanada

~~Warning: FLUFF, SEX, APHRODISIACS, AND A LONG ASS STORY AHEAD. The reader in this was born Male, which means that you were born with a penis in this. Also, your parents in this think that you shouldn't be a girl. The base I used in the drawing above is by ??? at http://suggestkeyword.pro/elfinfo-female-anime-base-group.html ~~

~~America's POV~~

"Vhat are jou doing, Amelia?" Julechen asked me and I pointed to the TV.

"We are going to watch a movie." I said and continued pulling the curtains closed.

~~Your POV~~(A/N: Don't tell me... I already know... A lot of POV changes...)

"We are going to watch a movie." Amelia said as she went around pulling the curtains closed. My eyes widened and I went over to my TV stand to take all of the video recordings of all of our friends masterbating and/or having sex. I really need to take those hidden video cameras down soon before someone finds them. Also, I need to send copies of all of them to Daniel and Sakura.

As soon as I finished gathering them up, I slowly got up and walked toward my room with the CD's. I was trying my best to balance them, but a few fell.

"Hey, vhat are zhose CD's zhat jour carrying, (y/n)?" Julecen asked me as she followed me to my room.

"They're just videos that I don't really want anyone to watch." I said. "Could you please open the door in front of me?" Julechen walked around me and opened my bedroom door for me. I walked over to the CD stand and set all of the CD's down on it. I sighed and straightened back up. I turned around only to get trapped between the wall and Julechen.

"What do you want, Jules?" I asked her as her face got increasingly nearer to mine.

"You." She simply stated and slammed her lips against mine. My eyes were wide and I was frozen, for this was only my second kiss.

"Julechen? (Y/n)?" I heard Amelia call and I started pushing against Julechen to try to get her off of me. Julechen smirked into the kiss and reached around me to give my ass a smack. I yelped when she did, involuntarily opening my mouth.

Julechen shot her tongue into my mouth and started exploring every nook and cranny in there. Amelia ran past my room and backed up a bit to look into it. She saw Julechen and I kissing.

"You started without me again, Julechen?" Amelia asked and walked slowly up behind Julchen. She tapped on her shoulder to gain her attention. Julechen pulled away from me and turned around to face Amelia.

"Vas?(what)" Julechen said as she turned around. "Vhat do jou vant, Amelia?" I basically collapsed against the wall gasping when she pulled away because I was finally able to breathe. Amelia chuckled and pushed her out of the way.

"My turn~" she said, using the same flirtatious tone as earlier, and kissed me with a lot of vigor and love. At first I was surprised, then I remembered Amelia's top. I smirked and untied her shirt, starting to toy with her nipples.

"(Y/n)..!" Amelia moaned as I tweaked her nipples. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and squeezed my eyes shut as Amelia pressed me against her body, surprisingly flush.

My face was really heated as I felt another hard-on start up again. I broke away and leaned my head back as Amelia trailed her lips along my jaw-line and down my neck.

"Hey! Now jour leaving me out of zis!" Julechen yelled and Amelia motioned her to come over as I moaned loudly once Amelia nipped and sucked on my sweet-spot. Soon I had a pretty big tent in my pants from the amount of nips and sucks I was receiving on my neck.

After a while I felt someone behind me, another mouth on my neck, and a hand on my dick. I moaned, not used to another person's hand touching me there. I collapsed against Julechen and kept my head tossed back so that they would still have access to my neck.

Julechen went away from my back, incidentally making me fall to the ground. I leaned against the wall with my legs spread and feet together.

"Got weak in the knees, huh?" Amelia chuckled as she crouched down in front of me. "And what about this?" She touched the tip of my dick then ran her finger down its length through the denim of my jeans. Then, with her other hand, Amelia pulled down my pants and boxers.

"Zat vas just some teasing, (y/n)!" Julechen states. "Und jour like zat? How many people have gotten zis far vizh jou?" I stalled for a minute, not really wanting to have putty taken on me. Amelia noticed this and put her forehead against mine.(A/N: Saw this from another WattPad story.)

"None..." She whispered and pulled away. "How the fuck have you not had anyone wanting to fuck you before?" I shrugged and looked down. At this point, I was surprised that I hadn't grown softer.

"Amelia, care to do ze honours?" Julechen asked, reaching around Amelia to undo her pants. Amelia nodded and helped her get her pants off.

It too a few minutes, but Amelia's cargo pants were finally off leaving her in (the country you were born in or other wise c/n) flag panties. I stared at them for a minute and curiously reached out to touch her crotch. I was surprised when neither Amelia or Julechen stopped me.

I rubbed Amelia gently through her panties, I received a lot of moans and groans from her. I moved my free hand up to take them off, but I accidentally knocked down a few of my special CD's.

"Shit!" I whisper-yelled and tried to collect them before Julechen grabbed them. Unfortunately I failed, but also somehow managed to stick two fingers into Amelia.

"Vhat's on zhese CD's zat jou don't vant us to see?" Julechen asked, picking up one the read; 'Anya, Chun-Yan, and Nikolai: WTF RolePlay'. "Vhy don't be just vatch zis und see vhat all of ze fuss is about!" I got up slowly and picked up the entire stack.

"Have fun girls..." I sighed, handing the stack to Amelia. "Please don't try to kill me-" I was cut off by Amelia giving me the stack back.

"Nope! Your watching these with us! Starting with the one that Julechen picked up!" Amelia declared and I groaned, well this is one way to let them find out about the cameras in they're rooms...

I nodded and started to the living room, not even bothering to put my pants or boxers back on. More like I couldn't. I walked into my living room and set down the stack of CD's.

"I still can't believe that she's allowing us to do this!" I heard Amelia exclaim. I sighed and moved the ones containing Amelia and Julechen on top of the CD that Julechen picked up. I turned on my TV and fired up the DVD player, just as Amelia and Julechen came into the living room.

"Change of plans." I said to them as I opened; 'Amelia: Masterbation'. "We are going to watch the CD that you picked up, Julechen, tenth. There are some that you really need to watch." I really failed at sounding guilty as I pressed play and sat very far away from Amelia, almost hiding in the kitchen

"I know this one by heart, so please don't kill me." I squeaked as Amelia watched as her bedroom showed up on the screen.

~~On the CD~~

"Fucking hell..." Amelia groans. "No one let me speak again... I even had note cards prepared and all of that jazz!" She flops onto her bed with her arms fanned out from her body.

"As usual, I'm wound up tight..." She groans. "I really hope that Maddie doesn't hear me..." She throws off her classic bomber jacket and undoes her dress shirt. Once those two were off, she unclips her bra and pushes down her pants.

"I wish that my crush is immortal like the rest of their friends..." Amelia says. "So that I won't have to go through the heartbreak of them dying..." She takes off her bra and pants, along with her American flag panties.

She starts by playing with her nipples-

~~In real life~~

I paused the CD and peeked out of the kitchen to see a fuming Amelia looking in my direction.

"Don't kill me!" I squeak once again underneath her gaze. Amelia gets up and marches over to me.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" She yells at me, poking my chest. "NO ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO SEE THAT!! HOW DID YOU EVEN GET THAT FOOTAGE RECORDED?!" I handed her a sheet of paper of her house, a map of where all of the hidden cameras are hidden.

"Avsome!" Julechen yells. "Vhere's vun of mine?!" I sigh and walk around Amelia.

"I'm sorry..." I mutter as I walk around her. I go over to the stack and choose; 'Julechen and Madeline: And They're Finally Together...', out of it. I eject Amelia's CD and put in Julechen's.

"So... I'm just gonna run from Jule's now..." I say, pressing the play button and trying to run out of the living room, but Julchen grabbed me and made me sit down on her lap. I hand her a map of her room pinpointing all of the cameras.

~~On the CD~~

Julechen and Madeline are making out as they enter Madeline's room. Madeline shoves Julechen onto her bed.

"Hey, Prussia~" She says in a flirtatious tone as she climbs on top of Julechen. "Do you want to help me with my little problem downstairs?~" Julechen just nods and started undoing Madeline's top, tossing it off to the side somewhere.

"Of course, Cana-Birdie~(A/N: I'm using Cana-Birdie as the Nyo nickname for Canada.)" Julechen replied as she traces her finger down Madeline's six pack. "Anyzing for jou~" Madeline giggles and takes Julechen's blazer off of her.

"I wonder what albino tastes like~" she says and bends down to nip at Julechen's neck. "It tastes pretty good so far~" Julechen moans and starts to remove her own shirt.

"C'mon, Cana-Birdie~" Julechen moans. "Jou can do better zan zaaaAAAAAT! HOLT FICKEN!(HOLY FUCK)" Madeline pushes Julechen's shirt up and latches on to one nipple sucking/biting-

~~ In real life~~

I was stiff in fear of how Julechen would react, so I paused the recording. I felt a hand on my dick and I looked back at her. Julechen was smirking as she started to slowly stroke me. I slowly relaxed and slumped against Julechen's chest.

"Go on, press play~" she whispered in my ear. "Amelia, vhy don't jou come over und help a friend out?" Amelia turned around and saw me, slumped up against Julechen's chest as Julechen stroked me at a slow pace.

"Please go faster..." I plead, unaware of a camera recording the whole thing. Amelia sighed and went back over to the couch and knelt in front of me.

"Don't take this as I forgive you yet..." She muttered and swallowed most of my dick. Does she even have a gag reflex? Letting the question slide, I press play for the recording to start again.

~~On the CD~~

"You like that, eh?" Maddie asked and moved her hand south. "What aboot this?" She started rubbing Julechen through her jeans. Julechen arched her back and moaned loudly.

"Canada!~" Julechen moaned and bucks her hips against Madeline's fingers. "More, Cana-Birdie~" Madeline moves down to Julchen's leggings and slowly pulls them down as to tease Julechen. Julechen looks down at Madeline and orders her to speed up, or there won't be anything for her.

"Don't worry~ Amelia's room is sound proof and so is mine~" Madeline leans down to whisper in Julechen's ear and come back up leaving a pretty submissive and speechless Julechen under her. "Hmm?~"

"G-go ahead..." Julechen shyly and Madeline rips off both or they're jeans, leaving them both in their panties. Madeleine's being the Prussian flag and Julechen's being the Canadian flag.

"Nice panties." Madeline says before slipping Julechen's panties off and tossing them into the abyss of the room. "And your already wet, eh? Tut, tut. Naughty girl..." Julechen looks away and moans as Madeline starts licking and biting her clit. Madeline gives a particularly hard bite making Julechen yelp and she starts leaving hickies up Julchen's stomach all the way up to her breasts.

Madeline takes the perviously neglected nipple in her mouth and starts rubbing and fingering Julechen. Julechen arches her back as she is wracked with pleasure and almost screams from it.

"That's it, Preußen~" Madeline says to Julechen. "Cum for me~" Julechen surprisingly obeys and cries out as she cums all over Madeline's fingers.

Madeline takes off her Prussian flag panties and crawls back on top of Julechen.

"I think it's my turn, eh?" She says and places her wet pussy over Julechen's mouth. "Halle-fucking-lujah~" Madeline moans and looks up, straight into the camera and mouths, 'Keep this tape, (y/n).'-

~~In Reality~~

"How ze fuck did Maddie know jour camera vas zere?" Julechen asks and Amelia pulls her mouth off of my dick just as I'm about to cum, smirking as she sees me trying to not cum all over her.

"Go ahead, (y/n)~" Amelia says, trying to coax the cum out of me. I moan loudly and shoot my cum out and on to Amelia. I sit there panting as Julechen pats my head in approval.

"Sh-she was the person that w-was there to let me i-in, so it kinda makes s-sense that she knows where th-the camera is." I say shakily as I come down from my high. I was hardening as I watched my TV and listened to Madeline's moans as Julechen serviced her.

~~On the CD~~

"Yes!" Madeline cried as she reached her peak. "Prussia~!" She shouted as she came into Julechen's waiting mouth. Madeline flopped down to the side of Julechen and lazily smiled.

"Go to sleep, Jules." She sleepily said, but Julechen was already asleep and snoring. "Keep this and show it to her, (y/n). Also, yes we are countries."

A scrambled screen comes up as the video tape ends.

~~In Reality~~

"That wasn't there before." I whisper. "How did someone tamper with it?" Julechen lifted me off of her lap and lied me down on my couch, my hips on her legs.

"So jou didn't know zat?" Julechen asks as she starts to stroke me again. "Vhat a surprise~ I zhought zat meine schwester vould have told jou." I moan quietly and Julechen looks at me expectantly for a answer.

"N-no, I didn't know that..." I start, trailing off as I think of how to phrase a technical telling me of them being countries. "I-I once visited you guys i-in your house during you tra-training time and I heard Monica yelling at F-Feliciana and Sakura to run faster, but using It-Italy and Japan to refer to them. I-I just shrugged it off at the time thinking that she did that because they are Italian and Japanese." I managed to get out. Julechen, or Prussia I don't know which to refer her as, nodded and stroked me faster. I bucked into her hand and pleaded for her to go faster.

"Nein." Julechen said. "Jou must ansver anozher question to be able to cum." I looked pleadingly at Amelia, almost asking her to ask me a question.

"Hmmm..." She hummed, tapping her chin as she thinks. "Which countries do you think Alice, Francine, Anya, Chun-Yan and I personify?" I thought for a second, which was hard since my mind was fuzzy.

"Y-your America..." I say shakily and Julechen nods before going faster as a reward. "A-Alice would be England, I g-guess. Francine i-is French, so F-France. Chun-Yan is flluueEeNT in aaanyy type of Chiiinesee, she's China!" I toss my head back as Julechen speeds up her and encircles the base of my dick with her fingers, squeezing it tightly so I can't cum when I reach my peak.

"Vun more, (y/n)~" Julechen told me, speeding her hand up even more.

"AAANYYAA IS RUSSIAA!" I cried and Julechen released her grip on my base, allowing me to cum. Amelia laughed as I went limp after I came.

"Now that wasn't hard, was it?" Amelia asked me, I shook my head as I tried to regain my breath. "Now, why don't you start the CD that Julechen picked out?" I nodded and tried to stand up, falling back down on to my couch.

"I can't..." I mutter. "Look for; 'Anya, Chun-Yan, and Nikolai: WTF RolePlay', please." I curse my legs for not operating properly.

~~Five Minutes Later~~

We had pauses the recording multiple times, for bathroom all the way to me asking what country Nikolai personifies. Apparently he is Belarus and that he wants Anya, who I learned to be his older sister later, to marry him. I found it very weird to watch and hear. Also, Julechen was texting a 'Natalya Arlvokskaya' multiple times during it.

"What the fuck did we just watch." I mutter. "I have never actually watched that one." Amelia walks back over to the DVD player a ejects the 'Commies' video. Julechen's looking at me with a confused look, to which the point of me shifting uncomfortably underneath.

"Zat vasn't Nikolai..." She mutters. "Zat vas Gilbert..." She sounds almost... Disappointed in this Gilbert person.

"Wait, that was Gil?" Amelia shouts as she sits down next to me. "How did you not tell me that our drinking buddy was back, dude?!" A few knocks sound at my front door and Julechen, being the only person being properly dressed, put a blanket over Amelia and I before walking to the door.

"Yes?" Julechen asks and looks around as if she's looking for something out there. "Hello? Zis better not be a 'ding-dong und ditch'!" Julechen looks down and picks a box up.

"Did jou order something, (y/n)?" Julechen asks as she turns around. "Because zis box is addressed to jou." I look up with a confused expression.

"H-hand it here." I say, fearing that it came from Francine and Francesca. Julechen crosses my living room and hands me the box, forgetting to close the door. Amelia sees this and stands up, taking the blanket with her.

"You forgot to close the door, dudette!" She shouts as she closed the door. "You should be more careful!" I chuckled at Julechen's forgetfulness and look down at the box.

"Yes, it's from Madeline and Lovina!" I shout, happy that I didn't get a box of aphrodisiac chocolates for my birthday again. I shuddered at the memory of last year for my birthday. You see, I got a box of chocolates from Francine and Francesca last year without knowing that they had mixed the chocolate with a very strong aphrodisiac that they had gotten from their alchemist friend. I had such a raging erection that took me most of my day to get rid of. I was sad that I had to cancel all of my plans that day.

"I'm gonna go grab my pants and boxers, do you want me to grab yours?" I ask Amelia, she nods and I head back to my room to grab the pants. I open my bedroom door and head inside, closing the door behind me.

I put on my boxers and pants before picking up Amelia's (c/n) panties and cargo pants. Once I pick them up, I notice something out of the ordinary with them. I open one of the pockets and I see a black and white photograph of five men and a woman laughing and drinking. The woman looked a awful like Amelia and one of the men had a weird cowlick. All of them were wearing old revolutionary uniforms.

"Woah..." I whisper and start walking out my bedroom door, still looking at the picture. "Amelia, who are these people in this picture?" I look up and see Julechen and Amelia kissing each other fiercely. They break apart and turn towards me, I toss Amelia her clothes and keep the picture in my hand.

"How did you get that picture?!" She shouts while hurrying to put on her pants and panties to walk over to me. "Th-that's private!" I look at her quizzically, it's not that bad.

"Why is it private? There's nothing wrong with it!" I say confused. She just sighs and walks over to me, ripping the picture out of my hand.

"It's from the revolutionary period with a few of the fighters!" She exclaims. "Anyways... Let's open your present! I wonder what Maddie gave you!" I nod and jump over my couch and sit on it, picking up the box. I put it on my lap and grab my pocket knife an cut through the tape as the doorbell rang once more.

"I'll get it!" Amelia says as she gets up and runs to the door. "'Sup!" She stepped aside to let two women in.

"Nope!" I shout once I recognize them, it was Francine and Francesca. "I am not eating those chocolates again!" They chuckle and toss me the package they brought with them.

"Too bad, chica!" Francesca laughs as I fumble with the chocolate box. "Have fun with your friends, chico!" Amelia, Julechen and I just stare at her.

"How the HELL did you know?!" I shout and Francesca stares at me shocked. "I've on told a SELECT few!!(the capital letters are emphasized in speech)" Francine starts laughing falling to the ground because of her laughing so hard and the pillow thrown at her by Julechen. I chuckle a bit with Amelia.

"But-Mon ami!" Francine cries as she falls, over dramatizing it. "Why did you do sat, Pr- ahem- Julechen?" I smile at her failed attempt of not calling Julechen Prussia.

"I know." I state simply and they just look at me.

"You- what?" Francine asks with a blank face.

"I know, France and Spain." I say, emphasizing they're country names. "I know all about you being countries." They both pale as I say they're country names.

"HAHAHA- Wait... How did you know Francesca was a country." Amelia laughs and says, looking confused. I give her a look that said, 'I guessed' and she nodded.

"What did you tell her?!" Francine shouts. "Why would you tell her?!" Amelia, Julechen and I cracked up in laughter, I fell onto my couch with Julechen and Amelia fell to the ground.

"Let's just say that I have a few tapes of people calling each other, Canada, Prussia, England and Germany." I say and Francesca giggles slightly.

"What types of tapes?" Francesca giggles. "Sexy tapes?" I nod and point to the stack behind them. Francesca and Francine turn around to see my white CD cases with my writing in black sharpie on them.

"'Amelia: Masterbation', 'Julechen and Madeline: And They're Finally Together...', 'Anya, Chun-Yan, and Nikolai: WTF Roleplay'." Francesca reads. "Are there any of me or the Italies?" I look at her puzzled then open my eyes as I understood what she meant.

"Oh! Lovina and Feliciana?" I ask and she nods. "Yeah! I even have them doing it together and as a foursome with you and Monica!" Francesca's eyes widen as she blushed, a small nose bleed happening as she remembers that day.

"'Ow did you get sese recorded wisout our knowing?" Francine questions us. "Because I sink sat sese are quite private." I chuckle.

"When it comes to Madeline, Monica, Lovina, Nikolai, Tori, Edwin, Shi Young Soo, Daniel, Sakura, Mette, and Berlinda it's fine since they know where all of the cameras are." I say, ticking of my fingers to rhythm with the names.

"Vait, my stuck up sister let jou put cameras in our house?!" Julechen exclaims before laughing. "Zats priceless!" Francine and Amelia, too, start laughing along with Julechen.

"Well we should be taking our leave!" Francine said, turning around and grabbing Francesca's hand. "Adieu!" She waved her hand as Francesca said goodbye to us.

"Adiós! Try to leave them able to walk, (y/n)!" Francesca called as she walked out the door, closing it behind her. I laugh, knowing why Francesca said that. They had given me even stronger chocolates this time! And I have someone to share them with!

I get up and make sure that my door is locked, making sure that all of my (favourite number) locks are locked properly. I still don't know why Feliciana and Lovina made me get this many locks, I don't really live in a bad neighbourhood. Just a normal one. I turn around and walk back over to my couch, sitting down while I pick up the gift I got fro Madeline and Lovina.

I open it and automatically see a little note on top of what they got me. The note read:

"Dear (y/n),

We pitched in on getting you this set because we knew that you would tell either Amelia or Julechen today about you being trans, and yes we know. A little thing called, don't trust Alice with keeping secrets. We also know that Francesca and Francine will be visiting you today as well with the chocolates.
So have fun with them and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,
Madeline Williams
Lovina Vargas"

"Goddamnit Alice..." I groan. "Well, what did they get me?" I pick up the blob wrapped in tissue paper that was underneath the note and open it. I intake a breath sharply at the sight at (f/c) lace. I tear away the tissue paper and stare at the lacey piece of clothing in front of me, it was a lingerie set that had specially made lace boxers.

"M-Maddie got you that?" Amelia gasps as she looks at the lacey attire. I nod, slowly getting up to put this on.

"Dude, why don't you just strip in front of us?" Amelia shouts/asks. "We won't judge! Right Julechen?" Julechen nods and I shrug. I mutter fine before taking off my red-orange shirt, leaving my small A-cup breasts covered by my skin tone bra. I reach around to my back and unclasp my bra, the straps sliding down my arms. I thrown down my bra just as Julechen speaks up.

"Turn around, (y/n). I vanna see if jour tan all ze vay around!" She shouts and I blush, slowly turning around while I cover my breasts.

"Hey, you don't need to be shy around us, (y/n)." Amelia says as she scans my figure. "We have already seen your dick!" I chuckled a bit.

"That is true~" I hum, moving my arms to my sides. "Yeah I know th- Jules!" Julechen interrupted my by abruptly getting up and grabbing my nipples.

"Soft..." She mutter leaning down a bit and bites my collar bone. "Zhese are so soft, (y/n)... Vhy do jou keep zhem hidden?" My obvious answer is that I can't in public and with company it's just not polite, but I am not able to say or speak because Julechen has bent down and taken a nipple in her mouth.

"Jules, let her continue stripping." I hear Amelia say faintly. "Don't you want to see her nude?" Julechen grumbles and reluctantly backs away from me, allowing me to catch my breath.

"M-my........ Nipples...... A-are.... Sssensitive...." I pant out, putting my hands on my waist band and pushing my pants down. My American and Prussian flag boxers were revealed, they are the American flag on my right leg and the Prussian flag on my left leg.

"(Y/n)..." Both Julechen and Amelia breathed. I blushed and looked down, feeling my penis swell under they're gaze.

"I wore it in a whim... Plus I thought that you would like them..." I mutter under my breath and push them down. I stand there, shivering slightly under my friends gazes.

"Beautiful..." I hear both of them breath. "Just beautiful..." I hear the creak of my couch as someone gets up, lift my head slightly.

"Come here... (Y/n)~" Julechen says lustfully and I obey. Julechen shoves me down onto the couch and next to Amelia.

"Do jou have Deadpool?" Julechen asks as she walks over to my TV stand.

"Y-yeah." I murmur as I feel Amelia rake her eyes over my body, I felt a tingling sensation in the pit of my stomach because of it. "A-Amelia would you like a glass of w-water? You look k-kinda thirsty..." I look over at her and shudder at the look in her eyes.

"I'm looking at one~" Amelia whispers as she pins me to the back of my couch and straddles me. "Don't you want me?~" She kisses me and forces her tongue into my mouth. I taste chocolate and a very strong flowery taste, they had eaten some if the chocolates.

"How many of the chocolates did you guys eat?" I gasp as I tear my head back. "I can taste it on Amelia." I look over at the chocolate box and take not of four of the chocolates missing.

"Julechen." I say and she turns around. "Give me two of the chocolates." Julechen hands me the pieces of chocolates while I feel Amelia grinding herself down onto me, trying to get rid of the now burning sensation in her lower area. I pop the chocolates into my mouth and let them dissolve in my mouth. My dick stands up to attention once they are fully dissolved, hitting Amelia's vagina.

"What.... Are in those... Chocolates..?" Amelia pants as she starts to grind on my dick. "Is... It viagra.... Or something..?"

"Something way better, Am..." I purr and start pulling down her pants. "Do you need help?" She nods and sits back, undoing and pulling down her pants and panties. Amelia moans as I start to rub her.

"More... I need... More..." Amelia pants before positioning herself above my dick. "Read... Y..?" I nod and she slams herself into me. I moan loudly, not expecting her to be so goddamn tight. I cry out Amelia's name as I feel myself going deeper as she succumbs to gravity.

"Anf..." I pant, biting down on my lip. "Ha... Ha..." My arms move on they're own accord as the move up to Amelia's hips and latch on before making her bounce up and down. Amelia moans out some version of my name as I flip her onto her back, lying towards the arms of the couch

"(Y-y/n)!" Amelia cries as I start thrusting into her, at first at a slow and leisurely pace before speeding up into a faster, more rough pace. "Muh.... Mooooore!" I obey and go harder, faster and deeper as to please Amelia. I look out of the corner of my eye to see Julechen leaning against my TV stand and fingering herself.

"J-Jule... Chen..." I groan and she looks up. "I-I think... That Amelia... Can... Ha... Help you..." Julechen looks at me then gets up, removing her leggings and Prussian flag panties as she does so. Julechen walks over to Amelia and I and straddles Amelia's head.

"I zink jou know- HoLt FiCkEn!!" She moans as Amelia starts to lick and bite her pussy. I smirk and for faster, now trying to make Amelia cum like she had done to me today.

"Mnph!!" Amelia moans as she feels her G-spot getting struck a lot with out my intention. I hear her moan and focus all of my power on that little spot. Moans, groans and hisses fill my living room as we all start to reach my peak, Julechen before Amelia and I.

"AMERIKA!!" Julechen shouted in German as she came into Amelia's awaiting mouth. Julechen flops onto the floor, forgetting that we were on a couch.

"AMELIA!" I growl as I shove myself into her while I cum. Amelia arches her back and screams my name as she cums straight after me. I pull out of Amelia and stay positioned over her as I try to regain my breath.

"That... Ha... Was awesome... Ha..." I pant and I place my forehead on Amelia's. "Did... You... Like it?" She nods as I place a kiss on her nose. I get off of my couch and head to my kitchen to grab some paper towels.

"Hey! Jou forgot zhese!" Julechen shots as she throws me the lingerie that Madeline and Lovina sent me. I catch it with ease, knowing that she would have thrown it sooner or later.

"Thanks!" I shout back and continue walking into my kitchen. I put on the lingerie as I look out my window and see Madeline, Lovina, Francesca, and Francine staring at me. Madeline and Lovina give me a thumbs up while Francine and Francesca stare at me astonished. Madeline shows me her phone as to tell me that she had sent a text. I soon heard the beginning of O Canada play as I recurve the text.

"'We could hear you all the way out here.'" Amelia reads as she looks at my phone, the beginning of a darker version of Il Canto degli Italiani plays. "'Good job, Bella! Nice to see that you like the our present!'" I chuckle, typical Lovina, always congratulating me then changing the subject. Il Canto degli Italiani plays again as Lovina texts me again.

"'Wait! I didn't mean to sound happy! I don't ever feel happy whenever my friend do a great feat!'" Amelia reads again and a laugh a bit, picking up the paper towel roll. "Wow, Roma doesn't like to show her emotions, doesn't she?" I gear Julechen laugh as La Marseillaise plays.

"'How dare jou defile America like zat! Jou probably didn't even have her consent!'" Julechen read and cracks up. I open my window a crack I shout out to the quartet.

"I did have their consent! Unlike you do with poor Sakura!" I shout and Francine shout French profanities at me as I close my window. I walk back into my living room and grab the aphrodisiac chocolates before Amelia can have more.

"Aww!" Amelia whines. "But those are tasty!" I laugh and place the chocolates above my fridge when I get a glimpse of the chemists bame in the bottom.

"You guys know anyone by the name of 'Alina Kirkland(2p England)'?" I shout to Amelia and Julechen. I hear; 'Olliver? Olliver' before I actually set down the chocolates.

"Yeah, but ve don't talk to her often. Vhy?" Julechen calls as I turn around.

"She's the one who made the aphrodisiac in the chocolates, the reason why we got so horny after eating them." I say as I walk into my living room again and sit next to Amelia as Julechen puts in Deadpool. "Francine and Francesca are obviously in contact with her, they have been for the past two years. Maybe longer." Amelia wraps her arm around my waist as Deadpool starts up.

"For now, let's just drop the topic and watch the movie." She says as Julechen sits next to us. "Right?" I nod at the same time as Julechen. Time to watch Deapool!

~~End~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 625 13
Recently I've been playing A3 and I've fallen in love with a lot of the characters so I'll write lemons, oneshots and your requests (: Again the char...
7.2K 27 25
(REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED!!!) These stories are purely fictional, and all characters are over 18 years old. They also contain explicit sexual co...
463K 15.6K 96
Basically just as the title says. If you are going to be making requests, it might take me a while to complete them, though... but they will be comp...
194K 3.8K 90
Hi! I'll be doing Hetalia x Reader oneshots! I might do lemons, if they are requested of if I feel the urge. There probably won't be many though...