- SYNDICATE • h.s (ON HOLD)

By HOLYRINGS

"you said it yourself, they'll never catch me." or the one where harry styles is just another FBI agent going... More

PROLOGUE + SYNOPSIS
TRAILER
CAST + PLAYLIST
ONE*
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX*
SEVEN*
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
| my life |
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN*
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
ello
SEVENTEEN*
EIGHTEEN
new syndicate?

| my love |

1.8K 63 6
By HOLYRINGS

how do i start this?

after all the pain i put you through and i suddenly disappear. i know my love... i know it hurts. it hurts me more than you know. i love you and i always will. never forget that especially when times get tough. i wish i was there... for whatever event that happens in your life i wish i was there to experience it right beside you. but for now my love, i can't.

and it hurts me so much that i can hardly breathe. the tears that have fallen from my eyes cannot be compared to the tears that will fall out of yours when you see this.

i never planned to fall in love with you. that was never part of the job description yet here i am. a thousand miles away from you still missing your smile and strawberry scent. i miss fücking you every morning - not to be crude but it was always one of the best moments i had with you. every. damn. time.

it was when you thought you looked your worst but the sun shining on your face illuminating your bloody gorgeous smile - how could it be your worst? i'll miss that. i'll miss you. i'll miss us - a lot but for now i'll miss you less because... i know that what i'm doing is only for the both of us and what's best. so i'll pray that i miss you less.

p.s
i love you, my love.

yours truly (and only)
harry

---

these are short letters that will pop up every once in awhile!!!

WHAT'D YOU THINK? i'd really love to hear ur reactions and comments. it motivates me!

- till next time muchachos

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 39.7K 53
It's 2031. In a country corrupted by its own government, every girl is assigned a Protector at age 17 until they are able to pursue life on their ow...
409K 8.6K 43
𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙡 𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚, 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙨, 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛�...
16M 436K 109
"Listen to me, princess. I've had enough of your attitude. We're both in hell here. So either suck it up or shut up. Do I make myself clear?" -- Emm...
Scream [H.S AU] By jay

Mystery / Thriller

4K 216 21
☠︎ PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLER ☠︎ 𝘰𝘣·𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴 (𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘣) 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘰𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘱𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 (𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦) 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺...