Suicidal Love::Hidan

By animefreak00910

A woman named Thanerah Kross, an ordinary woman, meets Hidan from the Akatsuki by being a sacrifice for Lord... More

Chapter 1 Thanerah Kross
Chapter 2 Bomb
Chapter 3 Urahto
Chapter 4 Full Moon
Chapter 5 Train
Chapter 6 Guardian
Chapter 7 Cross my Heart
Chapter 8 Crystallization
Chapter 9 Thinking About You
Chapter 10 Ice Cream
Chapter 11 Dance
Chapter 12 Brotherhood
Chapter 13 Old
Chapter 14 Heartless
Chapter 15 Hero
Chapter 16 Boom!
Chapter 17 Cold
Chapter 18 Mistake
Chapter 19 Marriage
Chapter 20 Suffer no More
Chapter 21 Fine or not Fine
Chapter 22 Coming
Chapter 23 Cookie
Chapter 24 Grave
Chapter 25 Free At Last
Chapter 26 Poor Hidan
Chapter 27 Ship
Chapter 28 Gate
Chapter 29 Concern
Chapter 30 Welcome Back!
Chapter 31 Code
Chapter 32 Forgiven
Chapter 33 Mails
Chapter 34 Breath
Chapter 35 Doctor Raze
Chapter 36 Whip
Chapter 37 Gift
Chapter 38 Crazy
Chapter 39 Mission
Chapter 40 Found
Chapter 41 No Idea
Chapter 42 Back
Chapter 43 Burns
Chapter 44 Weird Dreams
Chapter 45 Massage
Chapter 46 Shower
Chapter 47 Dinner
Chapter 48 Movie
Chapter 49 Pregnant?
Chapter 50 Shot
Chapter 51 Guns
Chapter 52 Loud
Chapter 53 Business
Chapter 54 Laundry
Chapter 55 Chess
Chapter 56 Chase
Chapter 57 Torture
Chapter 58 Cells
Chapter 59 Deal
Chapter 60 Plan
Chapter 61 Nobody
Chapter 62 Home
Chapter 63 Punishment
Chapter 64 Falling
Chapter 65 Brother
Chapter 66 Dango
Chapter 67 Lunch
Chapter 68 Say It Already!
Chapter 69 Family
Chapter 70 Take Me
Chapter 71 Knight
Chapter 72 Assailant
Chapter 73 Lost
Chapter 74 Kushoo
Chapter 75 Disturbance
Chapter 76 Sweet
Chapter 77 Tower
Chapter 78 Father and Son
Chapter 79 Impossible!
Chapter 80 The Fire
Chapter 81 Twang!
Chapter 82 Uncle!
Chapter 83 Invitation
Chapter 84 Connections
Chapter 85 Package
Chapter 86 Strawberries
Chapter 87 Break In
Chapter 88 Teaser!
Chapter 89 Casino
Chapter 90 Crashers
Chapter 91 Croissant
Chapter 92 Preparations
Chapter 93 Properly
Chapter 94 Rise and Shine
Chapter 95 Their Wedding
Chapter 97 Despair's Den
Chapter 98 Glad
Chapter 99 Worthless
Chapter 100 Drink

Chapter 96 Insane!

3.9K 88 2
By animefreak00910

When Thanerah pulled away, she said to Hidan with a bright smile “I love you, Hidan.”

He smirked at her widely but pressed his forehead against his “I love you too…”

Soon, they were celebrating their marriage in a large room where everyone was eating and congratulating the happy couple. Thanerah wondered if she had been any happier before than she is now. Probably not.

Hidan was by her side the entire time and of course, he was tense with other men talk to her. He tightened his hold around her every time. It was both romantic and possessive. Tagor appeared by Thanerah’s side and while his cheeks were slightly pink and holding a glass of red wine.

“Hey~! My little sister is now married!”

Thanerah and Hidan arched a brow at Tagor. Hidan couldn’t help but say “Sh*t, you’re f**king drunk.”

Tagor immediately protested as if Hidan had said something very offending to him “No I am not, Hidan!”

Thanerah and Hidan glanced at each other and then shared a small laugh together. “Yeah, he’s definitely drunk…” Thanerah muttered to Hidan and he agreed with her with a nod.

Tagor suddenly wrapped an arm around Hidan’s shoulder and slurry said to him while stabbing his finger on his chest “You*hiccup* better take care of my *hiccup* sister, you little bastard. Because if you *hiccup* hurt her in any damn *hiccup* way. I will hunt you down *hiccup* and kill you…*hiccup*”

Hidan glanced at Thanerah for help. Thanerah quickly reacted by pulled her brother away from her husband and said to him “I think we should get you to bed now, brother.”

“*hiccup*I don’t need to sleep!” he loudly exclaimed, getting a lot of attention from the audience around. Thanerah looked to the side and saw Wraith and Odin talking to each other. She cleared her throat to get their attention. When she caught their attention, she nodded towards her brother who was falling slowly unconscious.

“Can you help me out?” she asked with a nervous smile while holding her half-conscious brother up with some slight difficulty. Odin and Wraith sighed heavily but they collide and took Tagor away to bring him to his room. Thanerah watched her brother being taken away by her father and uncle in law but soon she felt an arm wrapped around her arm. She turned her head to see that it was her newly re-wed husband.

“He’ll be fine, Tha. Don’t need to worry about.”

She leaned in his arm chest “I know…”

--

                That following day, the couple made love slowly and passionately until it was nearly morning. Hidan was sleeping peacefully and tiredly on their bed with his wife in his arms but she was squirming in her sleep as she was going through some strange images going through her mind.

After an hour, Thanerah shot her eyes open in high alert as she sat up quickly. It caused Hidan to wake up in high alert as well and he quickly sat up but when he saw nothing, he let out a long sigh but when he looked at his panting wife, he wondered. “Tha?” he asked as he touched her bare shoulder. She slowly turned her head to him and Hidan immediately saw fear in her eyes “Tha, what the f**k is wrong?”

Her lips trembled as she spoke “I-I saw…”

Hidan figured out what she was trying to say “You saw who you must sacrifice?” Thanerah nodded. “Okay then, who the f**k is it?”

--

“You have to go…where?!” asked Tagor as he stared at his sister who was packing her things for the journey. Hidan was already prepared and is just right outside waiting for her, because Tagor asked – well demanded – Hidan to do so. Hidan was against it, of course, but after a few arguments Hidan obeyed with a grunt plus with some following curses.

Thanerah zipped her bag and slung it over her shoulder before she faced her brother. “You heard me. I’m going to the Despair’s Den.”

Tagor immediately protested “A-Are you insane?! Why would you go there?!” he asked frantically. That is what she expected from her brother, but not this much.

Thanerah’s left eye brow twitched in annoyance since he was talking rather loudly and it was hurting her ears. “Brother, you’re over-reacting AGAIN!”

“What the hell did you expect from me? Dance around in joy that my only sister is going to one of the most dangerous suicidal places in the entire world?!” Thanerah simply shrug her shoulders in a lazy matter. Tagor got an anime sweat-drop on the back of his head as he stared at his calm sister. “How come you’re not scared as I thought you would?”

“Simple: I’m just tougher than you.”

Tagor shot towards her with an anime vein popping on his forehead “That’s not a good reason!”

“Tagor, I’m not as weak as I used to be. I’ve grown stronger.” She placed her hand on her brother’s shoulder with a confident smile “Don’t worry. I’ll be fine. Besides, I’m with Hidan and Thunder.”

“But still, that’s not good enough.”

Thanerah pulled her hand away from him and asked “Then what do you suggest, brother? Drag you with me?”

Tagor thought about it for a moment while rubbing his chin and closing in eyes as a thinking gesture. Then he asked to Thanerah as he opened his eyes “As a matter a fact, yes. But you don’t need to drag me.”

She stuttered “Wa-Wait? What?”

Tagor nodded as he crossed his arms on his chest “You heard me. I’m coming with you to the Despair Den.”

“And you think this is going to make things better?”

“At least I’ll know that you’ll still be alive when we return.”

“If we’ll ever return; after all, you did say that it’s one of the most dangerous suicidal places in the entire world.”

“Don’t push it, sis. Besides, I have the urge to run.”

Thanerah smirked at her brother and said “What a coincidence. I do so too.”

--

Thanerah greeted her husband with a peck on the lips after he stop talking to his father. When she pulled away from the kiss, she told Hidan about her brother coming along with voyage. Hidan immediately groaned and softly glared at his brother-in-law “I hope you don’t use that f**king annoying habit of yours.”

“What? Disturbing your ‘precious’ moments, brother?”

Hidan coldly said to him “Don’t call me that!”

Tagor replied while holding his hands up in defense “Fine, sheesh. Calm down.”

Thanerah softly glared at her brother and went near his ear “Don’t even dare to use the word ‘brother’ or anything like that. He has some…personal reasons for that and it could cause you your head.”

Tagor arched a brow at his sister when she pulled away from him “Thanks for the warning…”

Hidan was growling at Tagor softly but when Thanerah placed a hand on his chest, he stopped. Sometimes, he wondered if she could stop a rampage elephant with just a mere touch. Thanerah also said to Hidan “And Hidan, Thunder is coming as well.”

Hidan groaned deeply “The f**king lightning mutt? Isn’t Tagor enough?”

Thanerah shrugged her shoulders “Well…” she and Hidan looked down at Thunder who was eyeing them while wagging his long tail side to side. “…Thunder seemed to be eager to come, don’t you?” she asked Thunder. His only response was a good nod.

Hidan still had some doubts “I don’t know…” he said as he rubbed the back of his head with an uneasy look.

Thanerah begged him “Come on, honey. Please~!” she fluttered her eyes to him but he was staring at her with a poker face. She continued to give him the puppy-look and she was beginning to believe that he wasn’t going to buy it, but she was admitting it too soon. He sighed heavily in defeat.

“Fine…”

Thanerah gave him a deep long kiss and when she pulled away, she said to him with a bright smile “Thank you; you’re such a good man.”

“No, I’m not a good man. I’m a good husband.”

Tagor scoffed as he crossed his arms “I highly doubt that…” he muttered under his breath while looking away.

Hidan heard it so he was sending him a hard glare and he growled at him “What the f**k was that?”

“Enough you two!” scolded Odin as he was rubbing the bridge of his nose to calm his nerves. The two immediately stopped and turned their eyes to the High Priest. He pulled his hand from his face and send the two men a warning glance “Get to your senses you two! You both are acting nothing but children! Act like real adults, for Jashin’s sake!”

Hidan and Tagor growled deeply then scoffed softly under their breath in defeat. Once they were controlled, Odin said to them “Now that we’re all acting like real adults, I wish you all with the best.” He placed his hand on his heart as he bowed his head to them “May Lord Jashin be with you.”

Hidan arched a brow at his father “What the f**k are you doing, old man? Did you see…something bad in our path?”

Odin slightly frown “Is it wrong for me to give me best luck to those who are newly part of my family?”

“Well…no.”

“Then you shouldn’t worry about anything. And no, I didn’t see anything…horrible occurring in your journey, but you can’t be too careful, right?”

Thanerah let out a small humorous laugh and said to him politely “You are much wise, High Priest.”

He did a small heartfelt chuckle “Please, dear, call me father.”

“All right…father.” She turned towards the two men “We should get moving. Who knows how far my target is if we stay here any longer.”

“Right” the two men said in unison and they got into a small glaring contest.

Thanerah looked between the two men and thought *These two reminded me whenever Hidan and Kakuzu argued with each other…seriously* She had enough so she snapped her fingers between their faces. “Hey, come on you two! You’re really starting to bug me now.” They both softly glared at her for a second then glared at each other.

Soon Odin slapped the back of both of their heads and they both yelped in pain. “You heard the lady; get moving!”

Hidan and Tagor groaned. Hidan said to him “All right, all right, we’re going. F**k…” he grumbled while rubbing the back of his head. *Why does he always have to hit me hard in the back of the f**king head? It’s so f**kin’ annoying…* He turned to his wife and her brother “Let’s head outside, shall we?”

“But wait, how are you going to catch up with us if you’re not going to go with transportation?”

Hidan arched a brow at Tagor “What the f**k do you mean?”

“I mean that Thanerah and I are going to run there in wolf-style. I’m not sure if you can keep up.”

Hidan narrowed his eyes at him “I think I can handle with that just fine. I’ll just run with you guys.”

Tagor gave Hidan a teasing smirk “Can you keep up?”

“Don’t push it, ass.”

Thanerah shook her head then asked Thunder “Ready for a long run, boy?” His reply was a proud nod.

--

Thanerah covered her eyes with her hand as she shut them tightly from the bright sun. Since she had been living underground for days, she was living in there like a bat. After a while of blinking a few times, she pulled her hand away from her eyes to see the land of the day. She breathed in deeply as the cold wind was blowing against her face. *Oh, I miss being outside…*

She turned to the men and Tagor was stretching a bit. He asked his sister “Ready?”

“Yeah”

The siblings phase into their wolf forms and they turned their heads to Hidan. He waved his hand lazily to them “Whenever you’re ready.”

Tagor turned towards his sister and growled at her softly. She returned the gesture. Soon Tagor started to run off then everyone else followed him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.6K 30
Sequel to Forbidden (ItaSaku) - Book 1 Her heart was wrecked and her world was crushed by the only man that she ever truly loved. She remained an emp...
139K 4.4K 18
One night when Hidan was sacrificing he got a message from Lord Jashin telling him to find another Jashinist. He surprised when he finds out that it...
6.3K 284 25
Hidan would do anything for his religion. But what will he do when it's not quite what he expects? Especially when they feel the same way? Will he be...
151K 4.9K 22
Sasuke was her first and last love... or that's what she tought. She meets the cold-hearted S-ranked criminal that everyone fears and discovers that...