Suicidal Love::Hidan

By animefreak00910

A woman named Thanerah Kross, an ordinary woman, meets Hidan from the Akatsuki by being a sacrifice for Lord... More

Chapter 1 Thanerah Kross
Chapter 2 Bomb
Chapter 3 Urahto
Chapter 4 Full Moon
Chapter 5 Train
Chapter 6 Guardian
Chapter 7 Cross my Heart
Chapter 8 Crystallization
Chapter 9 Thinking About You
Chapter 10 Ice Cream
Chapter 11 Dance
Chapter 12 Brotherhood
Chapter 13 Old
Chapter 14 Heartless
Chapter 15 Hero
Chapter 16 Boom!
Chapter 17 Cold
Chapter 18 Mistake
Chapter 19 Marriage
Chapter 20 Suffer no More
Chapter 21 Fine or not Fine
Chapter 22 Coming
Chapter 23 Cookie
Chapter 24 Grave
Chapter 25 Free At Last
Chapter 26 Poor Hidan
Chapter 27 Ship
Chapter 28 Gate
Chapter 29 Concern
Chapter 30 Welcome Back!
Chapter 31 Code
Chapter 32 Forgiven
Chapter 33 Mails
Chapter 34 Breath
Chapter 35 Doctor Raze
Chapter 36 Whip
Chapter 37 Gift
Chapter 38 Crazy
Chapter 39 Mission
Chapter 40 Found
Chapter 41 No Idea
Chapter 42 Back
Chapter 43 Burns
Chapter 44 Weird Dreams
Chapter 45 Massage
Chapter 46 Shower
Chapter 47 Dinner
Chapter 48 Movie
Chapter 49 Pregnant?
Chapter 50 Shot
Chapter 51 Guns
Chapter 52 Loud
Chapter 53 Business
Chapter 54 Laundry
Chapter 55 Chess
Chapter 56 Chase
Chapter 57 Torture
Chapter 58 Cells
Chapter 59 Deal
Chapter 60 Plan
Chapter 61 Nobody
Chapter 62 Home
Chapter 63 Punishment
Chapter 64 Falling
Chapter 65 Brother
Chapter 66 Dango
Chapter 67 Lunch
Chapter 68 Say It Already!
Chapter 69 Family
Chapter 70 Take Me
Chapter 71 Knight
Chapter 72 Assailant
Chapter 73 Lost
Chapter 74 Kushoo
Chapter 75 Disturbance
Chapter 76 Sweet
Chapter 77 Tower
Chapter 78 Father and Son
Chapter 79 Impossible!
Chapter 80 The Fire
Chapter 81 Twang!
Chapter 82 Uncle!
Chapter 83 Invitation
Chapter 84 Connections
Chapter 85 Package
Chapter 86 Strawberries
Chapter 87 Break In
Chapter 88 Teaser!
Chapter 89 Casino
Chapter 90 Crashers
Chapter 91 Croissant
Chapter 92 Preparations
Chapter 93 Properly
Chapter 95 Their Wedding
Chapter 96 Insane!
Chapter 97 Despair's Den
Chapter 98 Glad
Chapter 99 Worthless
Chapter 100 Drink

Chapter 94 Rise and Shine

3.8K 94 11
By animefreak00910

In the early morning, the room was dark and quiet. Overall, it was peaceful for the sleeping couple on the Queen-size bed. They were sleeping with the soft snoring from Hidan as he was lying on his back with his wife sleeping on half of his body with her head resting on the nook and his arm around her waist to keep her close to him. It was entirely blissful, until something…happened.

“RISE AND SHINE YOU TWO!!” shouted Tagor as he barged into the room. The shutters immediately opened when he entered and the couple was immediately awake from his outburst along with the lights turning on.  They groaned deeply with their hair all messy and their eyes tired. Hidan quickly grabbed the covers of the bed and pulled it over their heads to try to go back to sleep.

“Get the f**k out of here…” groaned Hidan as he snuggled his face in Thanerah’s black hair. Soon the covers were pulled away from the couple so they were coverless.

“Come on you two!! Today’s your wedding day!”

“Yeah but it’s too early…” grumbled Thanerah as she used her hand to cover her eyes from the light.

“It’s only 9 in the morning!”

“But still, it’s too early to wake up…”

Tagor rolled his eyes “Argh, you two are so meant for each other. You two are so damn lazy!”

“Tell us what’s new…?”

Tagor turned towards Thunder who was sleeping on the carpet floor. “Thunder, help me out here.” Thunder opened one eye then closed it again. Tagor got an anime vein popping on his forehead. “Well, that’s helpful…” he muttered sarcastically. He returned his eyes to the couple and they were still in the same position.

Tagor grumbled a few things under his breath then took in a deep breath “WAKE THE F**K UP YOU TWO!!! THIS IS NO TIME TO SLEEP YOUR ASSES OFF NOW!!!”

The couple glared hard at Tagor from their sleeping positions. Hidan growled under his breath in annoyance “Seriously, you have an annoying talent of getting into bad timings.”

Tagor shrugged his shoulders. He scolded them once again since they were getting up really slowly. “Come on you two! I don’t have it all day you know? And today’s your wedding day!”

“But our wedding is at 6.30” said Thanerah as she rubbed her eyes while sitting up on the bed. Hidan was still lying down and was trying to go back to sleep but the conversation was keeping him up.

“So? There’s a lot to do to prepare! We have to prepare you two and make sure everyone’s there. The food is ready to go! The musicians are there! The decorations!” he listed them one with his fingers as he said them.

“Bro, chillax!” said Thanerah. She combed her black messy hair with her hand and said to her brother “You’re being over-reacting. Besides, it’s 9 which leave us 9 and half hours.”

Hidan groaned “F**k, that’s a f**king long time!”

Tagor sighed heavily as he crosses his arms on his chest. “Fine. I’ll give you two the time to eat some breakfast. I’ll wait for you in Wraith’s office to go over the wedding plans.” He soon left the room.

Hidan groaned and he rubbed his eyes to try to get the tiredness out. “F**k, it’s too f**king early…”

Thanerah looked at him then reached her hand out to rest on his bare chest. He went slightly tense from her touch but a few seconds later he relaxed. “I know this is too much for you, Hidan but at least today is OUR wedding day.”

He sighed softly “Yeah…” He groaned as he sat up and he scratched his head, making his silver hair messier but he didn’t care of it for the moment. Thanerah was going to get out of bed but she was quickly pulled back down on the bed. Hidan’s face appeared before her with a sly smirk “Where’s my good morning kiss?”

Thanerah smiled lovingly and she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck so she could bring his lips down on hers. It was just a simple long peck but it was sweet and lovely. Thanerah softly pulled away but right after she bite his lower lip which made him to growl softly.

Thanerah softly pushed him off her and said to him “Come on, I’m starving.”

--

The couple entered Wraith’s office with Thunder walking beside them. They were immediately greeted by Wraith (obviously because it is his office!), Odin and Tagor. Wraith greeted them from his desk “Finally you both got here! We were wondering what was taking you two so long!”

Thanerah asked “What time did you expected us?”

Odin answered “About an hour ago or so.”

Hidan cleared his throat a bit and asked his father “Hey, can we talk in private for a moment?” Everyone stared at him with curiosity but Odin nodded.

“Sure.”

He and Hidan walked away to another room and Odin closed the door behind him after Hidan entered the room. Once they were gone, Tagor immediately went straight to the point, “So sis, we should get you ready for your wedding dress and make-up. You know how time consuming that is!”

“What are you? A wedding planner and a hair dresser?” asked Thanerah as she arched a brow at her brother. She wondered if he was even gay.

Wraith snickered, actually trying not to laugh but it was quite hard while Tagor’s face was turning incredibly red. He growled at her like a wolf “Don’t make me hurt you…”

“Oh come on, bro. You know that I was just joking with you.”

“Right~” he said to her sarcastically.

--

Odin turned around to face his son with a serious expression as he crossed his hands behind his back. “What is it, Hidan?”

Hidan sighed softly and leaned against the tall shelves of books. “Remember when we rescued you from the Republic City?”

“Yes.”

“Well, when we were attacked. I also saw--!”

“Koruko” Odin cut him off.

Hidan stared wide eyed at his father “Y-You knew?”

Odin nodded sadly. “Yes…you should know by now that I know what happens before and after. After all, I am the High Priest.”

Hidan sighed heavily in annoyance and grumbled under his breath “I still can’t f**k believe that my little brother is still alive. Worst of all, he joined the Natoku side.”

“…I’m sorry.”

Hidan arched a brow as he looked at his father “For what?”

“I’m sorry that I wasn’t there for you. I shouldn’t have run away after what happened. I should have taken you and your little brother with me.”

“Even if you did, I would have refused to go with you and keep Koruko myself.”

“But still, I could have done something to prevent this…”

Hidan let out another sigh “Well, what’s done is done. I’m just f**king worried for Thanerah right now.”

“Why? She’s not that weak. After all, she is Lord Jashin’s daughter.”

Hidan let out a small laugh “F**k, I keep forgetting that.”

“What? You’re afraid?” Odin asked with a playful grin.

Hidan nodded nervously while scratching the back of his head “F**k yeah! Who wouldn’t?”

Odin let out a small chuckle then his small smile was replaced by a small frown. He looked at Hidan and said “You’re afraid that something bad will happen during the wedding. Aren’t you?”

“…yes.”

“You’re afraid that it will be Koruko, trying to ruin the wedding by taking Thanerah from you?”

Hidan nodded.

Suddenly, Odin let out a loud laugh. Hidan stared at him like ‘wtf?’ then he asked him while shouting “What the f**k is so funny, old man?!”

“Yo-You’re even stupider than I thought, son!”

“What the f**k!? What the f**k is so funny!?”

Odin’s laugh ceased then he said to Hidan “This fortress is impossible for anyone to enter but Jashinist!”

“What about Hanatul City? Isn’t that the same thing?”

“Actually no. We were exposed! Hanatul City was only keeping us safe from the Ukrahs below.”

“But the real f**king problem is that what is the Natoku planning?!”

Odin rubbed his chin in deep thought then said to Hidan “I’ve heard from the GRIMS that the Natoku are moving around the world in search of something. But I do not know what it is yet.”

Hidan let out another heavy sigh then asked Odin “So you guarantee that we’re 100% safe here?”

“Of course, after all this is your Uncle’s city. And his city is full of strong pure Jashinists. No one would DARE to infiltrate this place without being suicide!”

Hidan let out another sigh. He’s been sighing a lot lately; it’s getting quite annoying now. “Fine. I guess I can live with it.”

“Good.”

Odin was going to open the doors but he stopped and glance over his shoulder to his son “Had your wife made a sacrifice yet?”

Hidan shook his head but he was staring at Odin in disbelief “F**k and it’s nearly a year now!”

“Well, she is Lord Jashin’s daughter so I guess he lets her. I believe that soon she’ll give a sacrifice.”

“Yeah but still, I had to give a sacrifice on the first day when I started Jashinism.”

“I know but what can you do?”

Odin opened the doors but to find the room empty but Wraith was sitting behind his desk while looking through some old maps and opened reports. “Huh?” asked Hidan as he looked around the room to find no sign of his bride to be. He looked at his uncle and ask “Hey, where the f**k is Thanerah?”

Wraith didn’t bother to look up at Hidan but answered “She already left with her brother to get ready. You should get ready too.”

“And what about you?” asked Odin.

“Don’t worry little brother. I just need to make some final adjustment to my forces. I got some reports and I think I’ll give them a beating for giving me such a crappy report. Some of them don’t even make any Jashindamn sense!”

Odin took a report to take a small glimpse of it. He arched a brow as he tilted his head to the side. “What the f**k?” he mumbled under his breath. Hidan smirked at his father then he looked over his shoulder to read a bit of the report as well.

He did the same gesture as his father and said “This f**ktard is an idiot! This doesn’t make any f**king sense! And what the f**k does ‘I was trapped in the corner of the dark cave but I soon slay the ferocious dragon whom I believe to be my accomplice.’ Who the f**k is this?!”

“That’s what I want to know! But unfortunately, there is no name on it!” roared Wraith as he banged his fist on the table; causing the things to shake from his impact.

Odin sighed softly as he placed the report back on the table. “Good luck with that though.”

“Yeah, I’m gonna be need it” grumbled Wraith as he relaxed on his chair. He looked at the clock and asked them “Shouldn’t you get going?”

“Right” Odin grabbed his son’s arm and dragged him out of the room.

“F**k!! What’s with the f**king dragging me around all over a sudden!! Do you see me as a f**king doll or something!?”

BANG!

“F**k!! That hurts! Why the f**k did you shoot me!?”

BANG!

“Shit I’m bleeding like a b**ch!!”

“Stop complaining! You’re not going to f**king die!”

“Yeah but my clothes are being stained by my f**king blood! Thanks to you, old man!!”

“Don’t worry, we going to give you a big bath before you wear your wedding clothes.”

“Oh no, not that f**king fat lady again!!”

“Oh yes!!”

Wraith sighed heavily and grumbled under his breath “Like father and son…there’s definitely no doubt about that…”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 3.7K 39
The Akatsuki receive news that there is an imposter, pretending to be a member of their organization and head out to find out what is going on. Both...
571K 26.1K 63
A mission to infiltrate the Akatsuki, what do you expect? Be their most treasured friend? Well yeah that actually happened to Haruno Sakura. But she...
32.2K 656 10
This will be a random story about the Akatsuki pairing up with Hidan. Warning: A few chapters will have bondages involve, swearing and blood
101K 3.6K 30
Sequel to Forbidden (ItaSaku) - Book 1 Her heart was wrecked and her world was crushed by the only man that she ever truly loved. She remained an emp...