Suicidal Love::Hidan

By animefreak00910

A woman named Thanerah Kross, an ordinary woman, meets Hidan from the Akatsuki by being a sacrifice for Lord... More

Chapter 1 Thanerah Kross
Chapter 2 Bomb
Chapter 3 Urahto
Chapter 4 Full Moon
Chapter 5 Train
Chapter 6 Guardian
Chapter 7 Cross my Heart
Chapter 8 Crystallization
Chapter 9 Thinking About You
Chapter 10 Ice Cream
Chapter 11 Dance
Chapter 12 Brotherhood
Chapter 13 Old
Chapter 14 Heartless
Chapter 15 Hero
Chapter 16 Boom!
Chapter 17 Cold
Chapter 18 Mistake
Chapter 19 Marriage
Chapter 20 Suffer no More
Chapter 21 Fine or not Fine
Chapter 22 Coming
Chapter 23 Cookie
Chapter 24 Grave
Chapter 25 Free At Last
Chapter 26 Poor Hidan
Chapter 27 Ship
Chapter 28 Gate
Chapter 29 Concern
Chapter 30 Welcome Back!
Chapter 31 Code
Chapter 32 Forgiven
Chapter 33 Mails
Chapter 34 Breath
Chapter 35 Doctor Raze
Chapter 36 Whip
Chapter 37 Gift
Chapter 38 Crazy
Chapter 39 Mission
Chapter 40 Found
Chapter 41 No Idea
Chapter 42 Back
Chapter 43 Burns
Chapter 44 Weird Dreams
Chapter 45 Massage
Chapter 46 Shower
Chapter 47 Dinner
Chapter 48 Movie
Chapter 49 Pregnant?
Chapter 50 Shot
Chapter 51 Guns
Chapter 52 Loud
Chapter 53 Business
Chapter 54 Laundry
Chapter 55 Chess
Chapter 56 Chase
Chapter 57 Torture
Chapter 58 Cells
Chapter 59 Deal
Chapter 60 Plan
Chapter 61 Nobody
Chapter 62 Home
Chapter 63 Punishment
Chapter 64 Falling
Chapter 65 Brother
Chapter 66 Dango
Chapter 67 Lunch
Chapter 68 Say It Already!
Chapter 69 Family
Chapter 70 Take Me
Chapter 71 Knight
Chapter 72 Assailant
Chapter 73 Lost
Chapter 74 Kushoo
Chapter 75 Disturbance
Chapter 76 Sweet
Chapter 77 Tower
Chapter 78 Father and Son
Chapter 79 Impossible!
Chapter 80 The Fire
Chapter 81 Twang!
Chapter 82 Uncle!
Chapter 83 Invitation
Chapter 84 Connections
Chapter 85 Package
Chapter 86 Strawberries
Chapter 87 Break In
Chapter 88 Teaser!
Chapter 90 Crashers
Chapter 91 Croissant
Chapter 92 Preparations
Chapter 93 Properly
Chapter 94 Rise and Shine
Chapter 95 Their Wedding
Chapter 96 Insane!
Chapter 97 Despair's Den
Chapter 98 Glad
Chapter 99 Worthless
Chapter 100 Drink

Chapter 89 Casino

3.9K 85 25
By animefreak00910

“Thanerah, stop it already” groaned Hidan as he and his wife were standing in the hallway in one of the most famous casinos in the City where the King is playing with his opponents. It’s was a crazy Friday night and it was quite crowded below the stairs and thankfully the hallway was empty.

Thanerah scowled at him softly as she was fixing his tie “Stop squirming.”

“I can’t help it! It’s hurting my f**king throat!” complained Hidan the groaned once more then tried to pull his collar to make some more space but Thanerah slapped it away.

“Stop it.”

Hidan groaned louder then stopped her by grabbing both of her hands with one hand, she didn’t notice that her hands were quite tiny compare to his, and he simply yanked the black tie off his neck. He shoved it into his pocket and mumbled while tugging his collar to make it more open as he released her hands “Argh, that’s f**king better…”

Thanerah tilted her head to the side while observing him then she nodded, “I guess this could do…” she muttered as she brushed his coat to make it seem cleaner, even though there was nothing on it.

She was stopped when Hidan collected both of her hands with his “Honey, you’re overreacting. Are you f**king nervous?” To be frankly honest, she was incredibly nervous. She had never been into a fancy casino before. She even dressed her best. She bought it yesterday along with some jewelry. She nodded to him as her answer and diverted her eyes nervously from him. He chuckled and said to her, “Don’t be f**king nervous. After all, I’m here.” He brought her knuckles to his lips so he could kiss them softly.

Thanerah blushed and refused to look at him in the eye. Hidan was in disguise and Thanerah knew that Auntie Rosy is expecting them at the bar. She finally looked into his eyes after calming down herself down and said to Hidan “We should get going. Aunt Rosy is waiting for us at the bar.”

He sighed heavily as he dropped her hands but he held one with his, “You know your f**king Aunt is f**king strange?”

“You think?” she asked flatly and sounded obvious.

They walked down the stairs carefully while the people below were having a great time gambling and drinking. Women were there as well while wearing beautiful and slightly revealing dresses but that’s part of being in the casinos. The men were either gambling, drinking, smoking of flirting with woman. This was like a fantasy world for them.

Hidan froze in his spot when he was near the end of the steps of the stair. “Oh my f**king Jashin…”

“Hey, watch it!” Thanerah protested.

Hidan quickly cupped her chin as he was staring at something shockingly and he turned her face towards the direction of where he was looking and she gasped as well.

There she was. Auntie Rosy wearing a very pink dress that stands out entirely in the crowd while wearing a pink swan hat that look very heavy but Aunt Rosy seem to have great experiences with it to bear it. The dress was nearly covered with different sizes of bows, glitter, pink feathers, and pink fabric. She’s even wearing pink make-up.

Hidan turned to Thanerah “Please tell me that that’s not who I f**king think it is!”

Thanerah bit her lip to keep silence but it answered his question because he groaned deeply while covering his eyes with his hand. Thanerah breathed in deeply and said to Hidan softly “She sees us.”

“What?” Hidan mumbled back and he looked back at Auntie Rosy to see her waving widely at them while holding a drink and sitting in the bar where she said she would be. The couple sighed heavily and walked across the room towards the Lady in Pink.

“Ah, there you are!” she greeted as she wrapped her arms around Thanerah like before. She let out a small laugh and hugged her back. They both pulled away and Aunt Rosy observed Thanerah “My, you look so lovely tonight!”

“And you look so…outstanding.” It was true.

She blushed as she let out a feminine laugh “Why thank you, my dear!” She turned her eyes to Hidan “And your man looks as dashing as ever.”

“Oh, I know…” she softly smiled at Hidan as he slightly blushed but he quickly collected Aunt Rosy’s hand so he could softly kiss the back of it.

“It’s a pleasure to see you again, ma’am.”

Thanerah arched a brow at his sudden politeness character but it was better than his natural self when he’ll only pisses people off. Auntie Rosy let out another small laugh as her cheeks were slightly crimson as Hidan released her hand. “My, your husband is quite the gentleman.”

Thanerah smirked widely at Hidan and he just gave her a small wink. Her smirk widened and she turned her attention back to her Aunt “I know he is that’s part of the reason why I’ve married him.”

She let out another laugh. Thanerah asked her “Where’s your husband?”

She finally stopped laughing and she answered her “He’s right here.” She turned to the side and reached her hand out to touch a man’s shoulder with light brown shoulder length hair but it was tied in a low pony-tail. “Honey?” asked Rosy to get her husband’s attention. He stopped mingling with the other men and turned his attention to his wife. He looked all right and he had a small beard that fitted his features.

“Yes?” he asked her.

Aunt Rosy held Thanerah’s shoulder “This is my friend’s daughter, Thanerah Kross.”

Thanerah held her hand out to him and he automatically collected her hand to kiss the back of it. Thanerah said to him politely “It’s a pleasure to meet you, my Lord.”

He just politely smiled at her as he released her hand. Then Aunt Rosy introduced Hidan “And this is her husband…”

“Clearance” said Hidan, part of the disguise.

“Clearance! Right.” Aunt Rosy turned her attention to her husband “And he would like to join in the game, honey.”

“Oh really?” asked her husband with a hint of amusement in his voice as he turned his eyes to Hidan AKA Clearance. “You know how to play poker?” Hidan nodded.

“You have a good hand?”

“I have what I need to win.” He slightly narrowed his eyes at him with confidence “And I never lose.”

The husband let out a hearted laugh and put his hand on Hidan’s shoulder “Now that’s the attitude I was looking for! You have guts; I’ll give you that but don’t take the game so easily. I heard the new King never lose as well.” He looked at the large clock that hit 9.30 “And we should go now. The game is going to start soon.”

Both men turned to their wives “Ladies.” Then they left. Well, Hidan was being dragged through the crowd and he sent one more glimpse to Thanerah before she couldn’t see him anymore. She let out a deep sigh then she turned her attention to the bartender “Can I have ‘Sex on the beach’ please?” The bartender nodded and started to make her drink.

--

Hours later, Thanerah was watching the game that Hidan was playing in with the other rich contestants while sitting in the small bar with everyone else. It was absolutely quiet as the poker dealer was spreading the cards around in a new game. Thanerah stared at Hidan most of the time but he looked calm and confident. On the other hand, she was also playing on the King who looked like an ordinary citizen but he was wearing the royal seal ring on his right index finger.

Thanerah also saw the brunette woman who she believed to be the King’s lover and surprisingly she saw an attractive diamond ring on her wedding finger. So, being curious Thanerah discreetly walked towards the brunette woman who was watching the game while wearing a beautiful red dress with her hair tied up highly.

Thanerah whispered to her “Excuse me?”

The woman diverted her eyes from the game to Thanerah, “…you’re the woman I saw at the ball.”

“Oh, so you’ve noticed me.”

“Yes, now what do you want?” she asked her politely.

“I just want to ask you a question, that’s all.”

“What is it?”

“Is that an engagement ring?”

The woman let out a small laugh as she showed it to Thanerah “Yes.”

Thanerah glanced at the King then leaned closer to the woman “And rumor has it that you’re the King’s secret lover.”

Thanerah slightly smirked when she saw her eyes widened and her cheeks slightly turning crimson. “H-How did you know?”

“I also saw you at the ball. And you were with the King the entire night.”

The woman sighed in defeat and nodded to Thanerah “Yes, I am engaged with him.” Then she asked her “Who are you?”

Thanerah let out a small soft laugh “I’m sorry, my name is Thanerah.”

“My name’s Cencilia.”

Thanerah turned her attention back to the game “Enjoying yourself?” she asked Cencilia.

“Hardly…” she replied before sipping her drink. Thanerah smirked widely and sip some of her drink as well but she was thinking.

*I wonder if she’s in an affair with the Advisor.*

--

12.45 AM, the game was finally over and the King won the game, as usual. It was a good game since before it was Hidan against the King but he was just unlucky tonight. Thanerah was starving, she didn’t have any dinner! She only drank a few times from the bar but she was still sober. Everybody was leaving the room while there was some murmuring as they were leaving. Cencilia put her drink back on the bar table and turned to Thanerah.

“It was nice meeting you, Thanerah. At least there was someone I could talk to in this casino.”

“Same here” replied Thanerah with a polite smile. Hidan appeared by her side and he kissed her cheek softly. “Hi love” greeted Thanerah.

Then the King appeared by Cencilia’s side and kissed her cheek. The King said to Hidan “That was a good game, Clearance. You were quite the challenger I must say.”

“Same goes here.”

Cencilia introduced “Honey, this is Thanerah.” The King nodded to her and she did a small curtsy.

“You’re Majesty.” Thanerah composed herself and she said “Congratulations for your engagement.”

“Thank you” said the King with a half-smile as he wrapped an arm around Cencilia’s waist.

“When’s the wedding?” asked Hidan as he wrapped his arm around Thanerah’s waist as well. It was like an emulating game for them as if they were still playing poker.

“It’s on Wednesday afternoon.”

“Oh, so you must be all prepared, hmm?”

“Yes, after some hard persuasion.”

They exchanged some laughs then Hidan glanced at the clock and said “We should get going.” Hidan and Thanerah bowed their heads to the King and future Queen then left the room together.

--

“Argh, I’m stuffed!” said Thanerah as she was putting on her sleeping gown while Hidan was unbuttoning his white shirt. They just came back from dinner and right now it was 1 in the morning. Thanerah climb onto the bed and fluffed her big pillow. She let out a heavy sigh once her head landed on the soft pillow. She had no idea how exhausted she was until now.

Hidan joined her in the bed and wrapped his arms around her to bring her close to him. She buried her face in his warm chest as she wrapped her arms around him. She smiled softly when Hidan brought a leg over her and tightened his hold around her. She let out a sigh, close her eyes as she snuggled against his chest. They were half way to sleep but suddenly they heard a loud banging on the door.

“Hey!! Wake up!! This is damn urgent!!” shouted Tagor from the other side. Thanerah and Hidan opened their eyes with a deep groan. Hidan grumpily shot out from the bed and quickly stomped to the banging door. Before Tagor could say a single word, he was suddenly grabbed from the front collar and was pulled inside the dark room before Hidan banged the door closed.

Thanerah turned on the lamp light and saw Hidan throwing Tagor on the couch with an angry expression. Hidan scowled him “You have 5 f**king seconds to explain yourself!”

Thanerah noticed that her brother was holding some photos. “You should look at these! I took them about an hour ago!” Hidan snatched the photos from Tagor and looked at them then his eyes widened and he shouted.

“Oh f**k!! They’re having sex?!”

Thanerah appeared on his side but when she first saw the photos she covered her eyes because she saw the Advisor’s bare butt. “Oh my God!! My eyes!!” Hidan threw the photos back to Tagor.

“Is this what you want to f**king show us?! Photos of the f**king Advisor having sex! What, are you in love with him or something?!”

“Ew!!” exclaimed Thanerah and Tagor in unison.

Tagor quickly explained to Hidan “Look at who he is having sex with, you dumbass!” he shoved a photo towards him.

Hidan took the photo and he mumbled “I f**king knew it…”

Thanerah got to his side and gasped when she saw Cencilia kissing the Advisor. Then she asked Tagor “What about the King?”

“He’s asleep. I think Cencilia put something in his drink before he went to bed.”

“Shouldn’t we tell him about this?”

“I tried but he’s really hard to wake up!”

“Then we’ll have to tell him tomorrow.”

“What if he refuses to see us?”

“…Then we’ll just have to crash into his wedding before their marriage is sealed.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 65.7K 72
Now we move on with the life of Rin Uchiha. Her return to the village, her assignment to a team and the secret she must hide from everyone including...
151K 4.9K 22
Sasuke was her first and last love... or that's what she tought. She meets the cold-hearted S-ranked criminal that everyone fears and discovers that...
110K 2.6K 50
This is the sequel of 'Suicidal Love'. Read that first before reading this to understand the whole thing! For countless years, they haven't heard a s...
154K 5.1K 19
I don't own Naruto nor some of the photos! This is about a girl named Ayano she doesn't like to trust people. She always has a hoodie and mask on to...