Suicidal Love::Hidan

By animefreak00910

A woman named Thanerah Kross, an ordinary woman, meets Hidan from the Akatsuki by being a sacrifice for Lord... More

Chapter 1 Thanerah Kross
Chapter 2 Bomb
Chapter 3 Urahto
Chapter 4 Full Moon
Chapter 5 Train
Chapter 6 Guardian
Chapter 7 Cross my Heart
Chapter 8 Crystallization
Chapter 9 Thinking About You
Chapter 10 Ice Cream
Chapter 11 Dance
Chapter 12 Brotherhood
Chapter 13 Old
Chapter 14 Heartless
Chapter 15 Hero
Chapter 16 Boom!
Chapter 17 Cold
Chapter 18 Mistake
Chapter 19 Marriage
Chapter 20 Suffer no More
Chapter 21 Fine or not Fine
Chapter 22 Coming
Chapter 23 Cookie
Chapter 24 Grave
Chapter 25 Free At Last
Chapter 26 Poor Hidan
Chapter 27 Ship
Chapter 28 Gate
Chapter 29 Concern
Chapter 30 Welcome Back!
Chapter 31 Code
Chapter 32 Forgiven
Chapter 33 Mails
Chapter 34 Breath
Chapter 35 Doctor Raze
Chapter 36 Whip
Chapter 37 Gift
Chapter 38 Crazy
Chapter 39 Mission
Chapter 40 Found
Chapter 41 No Idea
Chapter 42 Back
Chapter 43 Burns
Chapter 44 Weird Dreams
Chapter 45 Massage
Chapter 46 Shower
Chapter 47 Dinner
Chapter 48 Movie
Chapter 49 Pregnant?
Chapter 50 Shot
Chapter 51 Guns
Chapter 52 Loud
Chapter 53 Business
Chapter 54 Laundry
Chapter 55 Chess
Chapter 56 Chase
Chapter 57 Torture
Chapter 58 Cells
Chapter 59 Deal
Chapter 60 Plan
Chapter 61 Nobody
Chapter 62 Home
Chapter 63 Punishment
Chapter 64 Falling
Chapter 65 Brother
Chapter 66 Dango
Chapter 67 Lunch
Chapter 68 Say It Already!
Chapter 69 Family
Chapter 70 Take Me
Chapter 71 Knight
Chapter 72 Assailant
Chapter 73 Lost
Chapter 74 Kushoo
Chapter 75 Disturbance
Chapter 76 Sweet
Chapter 77 Tower
Chapter 78 Father and Son
Chapter 79 Impossible!
Chapter 80 The Fire
Chapter 81 Twang!
Chapter 82 Uncle!
Chapter 84 Connections
Chapter 85 Package
Chapter 86 Strawberries
Chapter 87 Break In
Chapter 88 Teaser!
Chapter 89 Casino
Chapter 90 Crashers
Chapter 91 Croissant
Chapter 92 Preparations
Chapter 93 Properly
Chapter 94 Rise and Shine
Chapter 95 Their Wedding
Chapter 96 Insane!
Chapter 97 Despair's Den
Chapter 98 Glad
Chapter 99 Worthless
Chapter 100 Drink

Chapter 83 Invitation

4.2K 91 16
By animefreak00910

Thanerah gasped softly when she saw extraordinary buildings with high technology while being connected with sharp rocks. Thanerah could tell that they were in a deep cave while there were large lanterns hanging by the ceiling to aluminate the city. At the ground there was a crowded city with small spaces like a market and Thanerah could see many people walking through, lights shining brightly from everyone home and shops, and loud bustling noises.

                Wraith turned to everyone with a proud grin. “Welcome to my home, everyone. Please make yourself at home but try not to break anything.”

                The Jashinists groaned and it made Wraith to chuckle softly. He turned around once more so his back was facing them and started to walk down the path towards his city.

--

                After settling the Jashinists in Wraith's city, Hidan, Thanerah and Odin were in Wraith's office with Wraith himself. The office was held in Wraith's own mansion and his study room like like a library with the walls mostly occupied by full large shelves of books; red floor carpets; large chandelier to aluminate the room; a dark wooden detailed table near the north wall with an black armchair behind it; and last a brandy set at the side with a cupboard full of glasses.

                Wraith was the first one to speak. “Now that we're all here, may I ask why half of the world is hunting you down, brother?”

                Odin sighed heavily as he eyed on his older brother. “You don't know? Haven't you seen the news?”

“I don't have the time to watch the News, I'm always busy preparing my men for what lies ahead. You should know that I've been aware of it of whatever the Council discusses about.”

                Hidan first said to him “My dad was framed for the murder of the Republic City King.”

                Wraith stared at Hidan surprisingly then turned his eyes at Odin. “Are you serious?” he asked.

                Odin sadly nodded “Yes. They wouldn't believe me that I wasn't the one who killed the King. I have no idea who would make that assumption.”

                “Why not talk to the new King? Explain to him that it wasn't you?”

                Odin stared at his brother with a hint of annoyance. “You don't think I tried that? The new King refused to speak to me but he sent his Adviser to talk to me.”

                “And?”

                “The Adviser was showing me these videos. Showing someone that looked exactly like me but everyone knows that I have barely left my office back in Hanatul City.”

                Thanerah immediately asked them “But it's not impossible for someone to form into an exact image of Odin. I mean, back in the Shinobi World, there is a transformation jutsu to put on a disguise to get past your enemies.”

                Hidan agreed with her “She's right.”

                Odin asked “But why frame ME? Of all people.”

                “...Maybe it's because you're the High Priest of Hanatul City and if you're gone, who would lead the remaining Jashinists?” asked Wraith to make a point.

                Odin nodded towards his son. “Hidan would have taken my place.”

                “Hidan?” asked Wraith with an arched brow. He turned his head to Hidan to ask him “Are you up to the task when the time comes?”

                Hidan hesitated for a moment to answer “Probably...”

                Wraith turned his eyes to Odin “Your boy's not ready. He still has a lot of to learn before he becomes a High Priest.”

                “I know...” Odin sighed.

                Hidan softly glared at his father and huffed away. Thanerah giggled softly and leaned against him. He snapped out of his thoughts when he felt his wife leaning against him but smirk softly at her.

                Wraith immediately concluded “I will send a message to the GRIMS to do a search for the culprit. It may seem that we need to talk to that Advisor of yours...” he said in deep thought as he rubbed his chin.

                “But I can't go out. I've been exposed!” said Hidan.

                Then Thanerah said “But they didn't know who I was so--”

                “Absolutely NOT!!” Hidan immediately protested at her.

                Thanerah narrowed her eyes at him “Come on, Hidan! Give me some faith! I think I may know how to get some evidence to prove your father's innocence.”

                “How the fuck are you going to do that, Tha?!”

                “I can try to charm my way throug--”

                “No! No! And No!”

                “It's not like I'm going to flirt with him! I'll just make him to confess of what he's been doing! Maybe I can get into his study room to find some evidence.”

                Wraith smirked and said to Hidan as he was going to say something. “Hmm, I like this woman's idea. After all, they are looking for the Jashinists and she's still a beginner so she'll have no problem of passing through the guards into the City.”

                “B-But I can just fucking leave her alone!” Hidan protested once more. It was quite cute for him to be concern of Thanerah's wellbeing.

                Odin stepped in “But what other choice do we have, Hidan?”

                Hidan glanced between the three as they were looking at him, and trapping him like a cat at the corner. Finally he sighed heavily in defeat and grumbled “I'm going to fucking regret this later...”

--

                “Will you let it go, Hidan? I'm going, whether you like it or not!” said Thanerah as she and Hidan entered to the room they were given by his Uncle. Hidan narrowed his eyes at his wife and said.

                “There is no fucking way that I'm letting you go into that fucking city alone!”

                Thanerah stopped to turn around to face him “Please Hidan, try to understand! I want to help! Give me some faith!” Hidan walked to her so he was standing right before her and he held her arms while looking deep in her eyes.

                “What the fuck happens if you gotten yourself in trouble? What if I'm not there to save you?”

                “I can defend myself, Hidan. I know how to fight.”

                “I know but...” he sighed heavily as he dropped his eyes to the floor “...I just don't want to fucking risk losing you...”

                Thanerah softened her eyes then brought her hand to cup his face. When he felt her hand pressing against his cheek, he lifted his eyes up to meet hers. “Hidan, please. Have some faith in me.”

                He sighed in defeat as he dropped his eyes back to the floor “...Just be fucking careful...” Thanerah leaned forward to press her lips against his. When she was going to pull away Hidan pressed his lips firmly against hers. She muffled softly in the sudden kiss but started to kiss back as passionate as he was. Soon he got to carry her bridle style and walked towards their bedroom.

--

                “Okay, so this is your mini camera.” said Giz – Tagor's techno expert friend -  as he was in the the office with Wraith, Hidan and Thanerah. He passed the mini camera to Thanerah and she examined it for a moment. It's very small and might be very unnoticeable. She clipped it on her shirt.

                Wraith soon said “Your meeting with the King will be at 2:30, don't be late. The new King doesn't like to wait; as the Adviser said.”

                Thanerah breathed in deeply and combed her messy black hair with her hand. She turned to Hidan “How do I look?”

                Hidan smirked softly and pushed some bangs of black hair away from her face and softly caressed her cheek with the back of his fingers. “Beautiful than ever...”

                Thanerah blushed softly and diverted her eyes from him but a smile was on her face. Wraith and Giz saw that and couldn't help but smirk at them.

                Wraith appeared on her side and immediately started to push her towards the door. “Come now! The King is waiting for you!”

                “He-Hey! Don't need to push me!”

--

                Thanerah appeared at the Throne Room of the Kingdom in the Republic City. It was bigger than she thought. To be entirely honest, she felt incredibly nervous. The guards closed the large doors behind her with a loud thud and it made her to slightly jolt a bit.

                Soon someone walked out of the large doors before her and walked down the hallway towards her with such grace. He had white hair but he looked quite young and was wearing fancy clothes that would define him someone important with the royals. When he got to Thanerah, he bowed his head to her as he said “Welcome to the Kindgom, ma'am.” He composed himself from his bow. “I believe you are Thanerah Kross, am I not mistaken?” he asked with such dignity; it was slightly scaring her.

                “You are correct, sir. I am Thanerah and I wish to meet the King?”

                He hesitated for a moment “I'm terribly sorry but...he isn't available at the moment. Perhaps you can tell me to relief you.”

                “No thank you. What I have to say has to be with the King alone.”

                “Oh...is it really that dark this secret of yours?”

                Thanerah softly narrowed her eyes at him with a small frown. “Everyone has dark secrets and I have a good reason why I shouldn't tell you mine as it is none of your business.”

He frowned deeply. “Then might I suggest you come by another day?”

                “Define another day? I would be very disappointed if I can't get to talk to the King myself. It might...” she eyed him carefully “...make the wrong idea to the people, don't you agree?”

                The man – or what she believed to be the Advisor – frowned deepened and he seemed to be in deep thought for a moment. Finally he said “Very well, if you're so eager to see him then come to the Mask ball at the night after tomorrow. I'm certain that he'll be available to talk to.”

                “How will I know that you'll put me in the party list?”

                “...Here.” he dug his hand in his pocket and pulled out an invitation to pass it to her. “This is the invitation. Just show it to the guards and they'll let you in.”

                She gave him her best smile “Thank you so much. And it was nice to meet you.”

                “And you.” he said slightly glumly as he crossed his arms behind his back. Thanerah turned around to leave and the guards opened the doors for her.

                She heard from her earpiece “Nice going, babe.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 65.7K 72
Now we move on with the life of Rin Uchiha. Her return to the village, her assignment to a team and the secret she must hide from everyone including...
91.4K 2.7K 28
Y/n senju the granddaughter of Tobirama. But what happens when everyone she loves dies and joins the akatsuki and meet Obito. Will she find out who h...
15K 762 64
(Book 1 of an Insane Genius series) Minato and Kushina survive Kyuubi's attack and have twin sons. After the destructive Demon Fox is sealed inside t...
11K 495 27
what if our lord jashin was not what we thought him to be. god of death and war jashin is both feared and worshipped. but what if jashin has been amo...