Suicidal Love::Hidan

By animefreak00910

A woman named Thanerah Kross, an ordinary woman, meets Hidan from the Akatsuki by being a sacrifice for Lord... More

Chapter 1 Thanerah Kross
Chapter 2 Bomb
Chapter 3 Urahto
Chapter 4 Full Moon
Chapter 5 Train
Chapter 6 Guardian
Chapter 7 Cross my Heart
Chapter 8 Crystallization
Chapter 9 Thinking About You
Chapter 10 Ice Cream
Chapter 11 Dance
Chapter 12 Brotherhood
Chapter 13 Old
Chapter 14 Heartless
Chapter 15 Hero
Chapter 16 Boom!
Chapter 17 Cold
Chapter 18 Mistake
Chapter 19 Marriage
Chapter 20 Suffer no More
Chapter 21 Fine or not Fine
Chapter 22 Coming
Chapter 23 Cookie
Chapter 24 Grave
Chapter 25 Free At Last
Chapter 26 Poor Hidan
Chapter 27 Ship
Chapter 28 Gate
Chapter 29 Concern
Chapter 30 Welcome Back!
Chapter 31 Code
Chapter 32 Forgiven
Chapter 33 Mails
Chapter 34 Breath
Chapter 35 Doctor Raze
Chapter 36 Whip
Chapter 37 Gift
Chapter 38 Crazy
Chapter 39 Mission
Chapter 40 Found
Chapter 41 No Idea
Chapter 42 Back
Chapter 43 Burns
Chapter 44 Weird Dreams
Chapter 45 Massage
Chapter 46 Shower
Chapter 47 Dinner
Chapter 48 Movie
Chapter 49 Pregnant?
Chapter 50 Shot
Chapter 51 Guns
Chapter 52 Loud
Chapter 53 Business
Chapter 54 Laundry
Chapter 55 Chess
Chapter 56 Chase
Chapter 57 Torture
Chapter 58 Cells
Chapter 59 Deal
Chapter 60 Plan
Chapter 61 Nobody
Chapter 62 Home
Chapter 63 Punishment
Chapter 64 Falling
Chapter 65 Brother
Chapter 66 Dango
Chapter 67 Lunch
Chapter 68 Say It Already!
Chapter 69 Family
Chapter 70 Take Me
Chapter 71 Knight
Chapter 72 Assailant
Chapter 73 Lost
Chapter 74 Kushoo
Chapter 75 Disturbance
Chapter 76 Sweet
Chapter 78 Father and Son
Chapter 79 Impossible!
Chapter 80 The Fire
Chapter 81 Twang!
Chapter 82 Uncle!
Chapter 83 Invitation
Chapter 84 Connections
Chapter 85 Package
Chapter 86 Strawberries
Chapter 87 Break In
Chapter 88 Teaser!
Chapter 89 Casino
Chapter 90 Crashers
Chapter 91 Croissant
Chapter 92 Preparations
Chapter 93 Properly
Chapter 94 Rise and Shine
Chapter 95 Their Wedding
Chapter 96 Insane!
Chapter 97 Despair's Den
Chapter 98 Glad
Chapter 99 Worthless
Chapter 100 Drink

Chapter 77 Tower

4.3K 92 12
By animefreak00910

After getting out of the train, Thanerah was looking around in awe. The Republic City was none other city she thought. Everything was made out of metallic in high technology while the streets were nearly bustling with people from different worlds and places.

She felt an arm wrapped around her shoulder “Stay close to me, it’s quite easy to get f**king lost around here” warned Hidan as he already started to guide her down the road as everyone else was going. She only nodded to him as she stared at everything around her in awe.

After a while she asked Hidan “Where are we going now?”

“We’re going to the Grand Police Station”

She looked straight ahead “But don’t you find it strange, Hidan? I mean...the High Priest barely comes out of his office. How could he commit a...” she trailed off because she didn’t want to say it out-loud, especially when there’s a large crowd around them.

Hidan glanced at her from the corner of his eyes then looked forward again as his pace quickened. “I have no f**king idea, but we’re soon going to find out”

--

They entered the Grand Police Station together and they immediately walked towards the receptionist. “Excuse me” started Hidan. The receptionist looked up and asked.

“May I help you, sir?” he asked as he pushed his glasses up on his nose.

“Yeah, I’m here to talk to the High Priest”

The receptionist glanced down at his book then returned his gaze at Hidan “I’m sorry sir, but he’s not available right now. Come back tomorrow” he returned to his work as he was writing something in his large book.

Hidan growled in anger then stormed out of the Station with Thanerah. When they got outside Hidan growled in anger “We have to come back here tonight” he looked up to the high black tower which birds were flying around, as if they were expecting a corpse to eat.

Thanerah followed his gaze “You think he’s up there?”

“...He has to be, because this time I want some real f**king answers”

--

At night Hidan was walking down the streets alone. Thanerah insisted to come but he said that it’s best for her to stay in the hotel. They both argued a little but in the end Hidan won since he said that he’ll get her some more candy as her reward for obeying him.

He chuckled softly into the empty air when he recalled her pouty face when she lost the argument. The streets were empty but the streets lights were still on, along with a few homes. When he reached the Grand Police Station, he saw that it was still open; considering that it opens 24-7.

He looked up at the black tower and breathed in deeply. *Here goes nothing* he walked around the building so he could get to the back of it. He scanned the area just to make sure that he was alone and there were no cameras around to catch him. He started to climb up the wall while using a bit of his chakra since they can detect chakra signals as well.

Hidan climbed carefully as guards were patrolling. He climbed sideways just to get to the tower. He climbed and climbed carefully until the top. He reached a dark cell window but then he heard “Hidan, is that you?” soon his father appeared in front of the cell window.

Hidan stabled himself in front of the cell window “What the f**k is happening, old man? Tell me what is going on. Did you know that this was happening?”

“Yes, but not this soon” his face dropped sadly “but that doesn’t matter anyway. My execution is tomorrow”

“W-What the f**k are you saying? They’re going to execute you? How?”

“You should know this, Hidan. They’re going to beheaded me with the Immortal Axe”

“Shit...” Hidan cursed under his breath. As much as Hidan despise him, he is his father. Hidan returned his eyes to his father “Tell me what I have to do to get you out of here. I can help you escape” he suggested.

Odan let out a small laugh as he looked at his son “I thought this would rejoice you, Hidan. Don’t you hate me?”

Hidan glared “I do hate you for what you’ve done, but...” he sighed softly in defeat “...you’re still my father”

Odan stared at Hidan for quite a while before he nodded with a smirk “You’ve finally matured...I guess I should tell you what really happened that night before my execution”

Hidan’s heart skipped a beat. His father was finally going to tell him what he was waiting for years.

“Before I came home...your mother was murdered by a spy” Hidan’s heart skipped a beat once again but he was now confused but his father continued “...the mother you saw I killed was the same spy who killed your mother. She was going to kill you and your brother”

Hidan stared wide eyed at him; soon his father’s shirt collar was grabbed by Hidan through the iron bars so Hidan could shout at him in the face. “Is THAT what you’ve been waiting to tell me after all these years?! That it was a f**king SPY you killed?! You could have said these years ago!!”

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you before!”

“You’re probably right!” he pushed his father back into the cell while glaring hard at him. He asked him angrily “How can you be so f**king sure that I’ll believe you now?! What if you’re f**king lying to me just to cover your own f**king ass?!” he shouted as his voice gotten even louder; uncaring if any guards heard him.

His father glared at him through the shadows. “Then leave this place and let me die! It’s a possibility that they’re after you too!”

“W-Why the f**k are they looking for me?!”

“Because you’re my son and they think they should exterminate my remaining family” his eyes darken “Including your wife”

Hidan’s heart skipped another beat, this was the third time it happened, and he turned his head directly to where he left Thanerah. “Thanerah...” he mumbled into the cold air.

“Hidan, one last thing...” Hidan returned his eyes to his father “...take the remaining Jashinists to the northern Fort, Jontha”

“Jontha?”

“It’s being run by your Uncle. Find him and don’t come back for me. He’ll take care of you and the rest. Don’t hesitate to run”

Hidan eyes darkened then suddenly heard a familiar scream in the distant. He shot his head towards the same direction “Thanerah!” Suddenly they heard a banging on the cell door.

“Hey!! Who’s in there with you?!” asked the guard behind the door.

Odan quickly said to his son “Go to her quick! No matter what, do whatever it takes to keep what’s precious to you!” Hidan nodded then jumped against the building to the floor just as the guards entered the cell.

Hidan landed on the floor while making a spider web crack from his impact. He composed himself from the ground while looking back at his father’s cell. He groaned deeply as he stared t the ground in deep thought, recalling his father’s – may be lasts – words. *‘Don’t hesitate to run’, ‘Do whatever it takes to keep what’s precious to you!’*

Then he heard another scream “Hidan~!!” He shot his head towards the direction of the sound.

“Thanerah!” he quickly ran towards the direction.

--

When he got to the place where he heard the scream from, he saw Thanerah being cornered by three guards while two were unconscious on the ground. “Stop fighting and come with us!” demanded one of the guards as he was pointing his sword towards her. Thanerah arm was covered by her Krystol in a sword form.

“Get away from me, you bastards! Do you want to die?!” demanded Thanerah.

“Just shut up you whore and come with us!” shouted another guard but soon he was kicked at the side by Hidan.

“Don’t you dare talk to my wife like that, you f**king dick-sucker!!” shouted Hidan in anger. Soon he glared at the other two. “You two are next!” he shouted as he punched his fist into his hand and cracked his knuckles while walking towards them.

The two shuddered in terror and they backed away from Hidan. “S-Stay ba--!!” he didn’t get a chance because Hidan grabbed the guard’s collar and punched him hard in the face. It sent him flying towards the second one. They both fell to the ground while the guard he punched was turning into a human ball while cupping his bruised and probably bloody face.

The second guard groan but soon Hidan kicked his face and he was in the doing the same gesture as the first. “Tch, pussies” scoffed Hidan under his breath. He turned to Thanerah “Tha!” she immediately beamed and ran into his arms.

“Hidan!” she mumbled in his warm chest in relief as she snuggled against him. He smirked as he combed her hair softly.

“You okay?”

“Yeah, I’m okay” she pulled away from the hug so she could look up to him “Did you meet him?” He nodded “What did he say?”

“...He said that we’ll have to being the rest of the Jashinists to my Uncle in the north”

“...without your dad?”

Hidan looked back at the black tower “...I don’t know...”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224 7 15
June was a long time believer in her god, sacrificing everyday, pray. But she met someone who had the same love for the same god as her. They were co...
56.6K 3K 35
In the darkness she finds strength. She's gained a new home, a new family to trust. She lust for blood and destruction. Wishing to see Konoha crumble...
6.3K 284 25
Hidan would do anything for his religion. But what will he do when it's not quite what he expects? Especially when they feel the same way? Will he be...
15K 762 64
(Book 1 of an Insane Genius series) Minato and Kushina survive Kyuubi's attack and have twin sons. After the destructive Demon Fox is sealed inside t...