Suicidal Love::Hidan

Por animefreak00910

A woman named Thanerah Kross, an ordinary woman, meets Hidan from the Akatsuki by being a sacrifice for Lord... Mais

Chapter 1 Thanerah Kross
Chapter 2 Bomb
Chapter 3 Urahto
Chapter 4 Full Moon
Chapter 5 Train
Chapter 6 Guardian
Chapter 7 Cross my Heart
Chapter 8 Crystallization
Chapter 9 Thinking About You
Chapter 10 Ice Cream
Chapter 11 Dance
Chapter 12 Brotherhood
Chapter 13 Old
Chapter 14 Heartless
Chapter 15 Hero
Chapter 16 Boom!
Chapter 17 Cold
Chapter 18 Mistake
Chapter 19 Marriage
Chapter 20 Suffer no More
Chapter 21 Fine or not Fine
Chapter 22 Coming
Chapter 23 Cookie
Chapter 24 Grave
Chapter 25 Free At Last
Chapter 26 Poor Hidan
Chapter 27 Ship
Chapter 28 Gate
Chapter 29 Concern
Chapter 30 Welcome Back!
Chapter 31 Code
Chapter 32 Forgiven
Chapter 33 Mails
Chapter 34 Breath
Chapter 35 Doctor Raze
Chapter 36 Whip
Chapter 37 Gift
Chapter 38 Crazy
Chapter 39 Mission
Chapter 40 Found
Chapter 41 No Idea
Chapter 42 Back
Chapter 43 Burns
Chapter 44 Weird Dreams
Chapter 45 Massage
Chapter 46 Shower
Chapter 47 Dinner
Chapter 48 Movie
Chapter 49 Pregnant?
Chapter 50 Shot
Chapter 51 Guns
Chapter 52 Loud
Chapter 53 Business
Chapter 54 Laundry
Chapter 55 Chess
Chapter 56 Chase
Chapter 57 Torture
Chapter 58 Cells
Chapter 59 Deal
Chapter 60 Plan
Chapter 61 Nobody
Chapter 62 Home
Chapter 63 Punishment
Chapter 64 Falling
Chapter 65 Brother
Chapter 66 Dango
Chapter 67 Lunch
Chapter 68 Say It Already!
Chapter 69 Family
Chapter 70 Take Me
Chapter 71 Knight
Chapter 72 Assailant
Chapter 73 Lost
Chapter 74 Kushoo
Chapter 76 Sweet
Chapter 77 Tower
Chapter 78 Father and Son
Chapter 79 Impossible!
Chapter 80 The Fire
Chapter 81 Twang!
Chapter 82 Uncle!
Chapter 83 Invitation
Chapter 84 Connections
Chapter 85 Package
Chapter 86 Strawberries
Chapter 87 Break In
Chapter 88 Teaser!
Chapter 89 Casino
Chapter 90 Crashers
Chapter 91 Croissant
Chapter 92 Preparations
Chapter 93 Properly
Chapter 94 Rise and Shine
Chapter 95 Their Wedding
Chapter 96 Insane!
Chapter 97 Despair's Den
Chapter 98 Glad
Chapter 99 Worthless
Chapter 100 Drink

Chapter 75 Disturbance

4.5K 89 11
Por animefreak00910

The whole day was none stop riding as the sun was slowly coming down in the horizon. Thanerah watched the side as they were passing the crystal trees rapidly, somehow during the way she fell asleep in her husband’s arms. Hidan must have noticed because he wrapped a strong arm around her waist to make sure that she doesn’t fall off the Kushoo.

He was leading the remaining Jashinists while riding on Kushoos, he could also tell that they were close to Moonda Town, perfect timing to rest after what happened. Hidan finally stopped when he saw the Town at plain sight as the sky has darkened and the stars starting to appear. He heard the others stopping as well from behind him, taking in the view before them.

“Is that Moonda Town?” asked Tagor as he came to Hidan’s side with his Kushoo. Even though he could have run in his wolf form, it still could take a lot of energy out of him. Hidan glanced at his future-brother-in-law from the corner of his eyes then glanced back at the Town.

It was a simple Town, their roofs revealing in plain sight while being surrounded by thick trees, two sharp pointy mountains which are consumed by clouds from the top. The road to the town was just before them but even Hidan could see some guards patrolling the entrance to the town. The town belonged to the Republic City which there is a glass tunnel that leads to the City by train.

Hidan could see a fast train coming down from the tunnel and it slowed down when it was close to the Town. Tagor glanced at him when he didn’t answer his question. “Hidan?” he asked, in hope of snapping him out of his thoughts. It seemed to work because he slightly flinched with his eyes widened a bit, he finally turned to Tagor.

“Wh-What?” he asked, completely unaware of the question Tagor asked him.

He sighed heavily in annoyance at Hidan, so he repeated his question with a hint of annoyance tingling in his voice “I was asking if this is the town you were talking about”

Hidan glanced back at the town and nodded. He soon made his Kushoo to run forward and soon the others joined him as well.

---

Thanerah fluttered her eyes open and saw a dark ceiling instead of the sky she was looking at before. “What…?” she mumbled in confusion. She slowly sat up from the hard yet comfortable bed that she was lying on. She groaned softly as she felt her head slightly throbbing.

“You’re awake…” she turned her head to the voice and see Hidan sitting on the edge of the bed while drinking something with a mug. He wasn’t anything but his pants and boots which made Thanerah to blush.

“Um…where are we?” she asked as she scratched the back of her head.

“We’re in an Inn”

Thanerah glanced around and immediately understood when she saw the simple quality of the furniture in the room. She already missed the apartment she shared with Hidan in Hanatul City.

“We’re in Moonda Town, aren’t we?” she asked tiredly while rubbing her eyes.

Hidan nodded in response then mentioned the mug towards her. “Its coffee” he said to her plainly. She gladly taken his offer and blew the steam off for a while then sipped it bit by bit. 

“How long was I asleep?” asked Thanerah.

“About…” he started to count in his head while mumbling then finally answer to her “3 or 4 hours”

Thanerah arched a brow at him; it wasn’t his voice that bothered her. It was him looking away from her. She crawled on the bed towards the edge of where Hidan was sitting on, and sat right beside him. “Hidan?” she asked but he still didn’t bother to look, just look at the ground with his hands folded together.

“Hidan?” Thanerah tried once more as she cupped his cheek with her palm flatly and turned his head to face her. He still didn’t look at her in the eye but he was slightly glaring into the abyss.

“What the f**k is it now?” he growled softly under his breath.

Thanerah was surprised of his sudden attitude and asked “What is wrong? What happened?”

“…”

“Hidan?”

Hidan finally looked at her in the eye but when he did, he immediately remembered the assailant’s grinning wicked face under his hood while he was holding an unconscious Thanerah. It drove his blood on fire under his skin and he wasn’t even aware that his hands turned into a tight fist so it was showing white knuckles.

He immediately wanted to tear that assailant’s head. Actually, he might when he sees him next time, but there was something strange that Hidan find him familiar. Even though his face was nearly covered by the shadow of his hood, he found his aura and the voice quite familiar somehow. He wasn’t sure why or how he could find the assailant who touched what is his…familiar. It was quite strange, though quite curious as well.

Hidan quickly diverted his eyes from her and mumbled “It’s nothing…”

Thanerah narrowed her eyes at him with disbelief written in her face, “You’re lying” she mumbled to him. She went a bit lower so she could lean her head against his warm chest; she looked up into his eyes and asked once more. “What’s bothering you?”

 Hidan looked into her blue and silver eyes, those eyes that always allure him to her. It was part of her beauty. He couldn’t imagine himself to be with someone like her, especially the daughter of Lord Jashin. He wasn’t even aware that he had any children at all!

Her black long hair reminded him of small black waterfalls and his fingers twitched in eagerness to fell them entangled between his fingers. Her body pressed against him sent many unknown sparks through his body, as if it was attracting to her. Well, it’s probably working very well then, because he wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on top of her head.

“Hidan…?” she asked, but she was mostly aware of the welcoming warmth she was receiving from him. It always made her stomach to flutter, like millions of butterflies flying in her stomach.

He sighed heavily in defeat, since he knew that she will win the argument in the end. He had no energy to bother to win. He answered her grimly, “That f**king assailant…”

“…what assailant?”

Hidan slightly pulled away so he can arch a brow at her “You don’t f**king remember?”

She thought deeply while biting the nail of her thumb. “Well…I remember about the explosions…I was running to escape…I was going to summon Syvolah to fly out…then suddenly I was…” her eyes widened in realization “…hit behind the head…so I blacked out”

Hidan growled dangerously, he looked so angry right now but he wasn’t looking at her, he was looking past her. “I’ll f**king kill him when I see him…”

Thanerah looked up at him in awe “Hidan…” she started as she started to feel nervous. She wanted to tell him about her feelings but she just couldn’t get the strength to say it.

“What?” asked Hidan as he was softly in daze at her shyness, as if he was expecting what she was going to say to him. That made her hear to pound more painfully in her chest, she couldn’t care less of the pain, she knew her heart was leaping whether in joy or excitement, she couldn’t decide which. He used a finger to put under her chin so he could lift her face up to look at him in the eyes.

“Thanerah…?” he softly asked as he was leaning closer to her face.

Her breath shaken deeply and she was immediately hypnotized by those beautiful, alluring purple eyes as he was half way of closing them just as he tilt his head to the side with his lips just an inch away from her.

“Hi-Hidan…I…I think I’m…” she stuttered as she felt his lips brushing against hers. Teasing her to the maximum. It drove her body insane for his touch, well more of his touch. She doesn’t know how much longer she can last till she breaks.

Hidan finally kissed her fully and deeply. It sent Thanerah’s breathe away in an instant. She moaned softly into his mouth as he was moving gracefully and plunged his tongue inside her mouth without bothering to ask permission. She moaned even louder as his tongue was caressing hers.

Suddenly Hidan pushed her down hard on the bed with him hovering over her; she wrapped her arms tightly as he brought her leg around his waist. Just as things started to go any better, guess what happened.

A sudden knock was heard on the door. Thanerah opened an eye to glance at the door and asked Hidan against his lips “Who’s that?”

“Who the f**k cares?” he asked heavily before he crashed his lips against hers once more. The knocking increased louder after every second and it was getting irritating until Hidan couldn’t take it anymore. He groaned loudly as he pulled away from the kiss, he quickly got off Thanerah and stomped towards the door angrily.

When he swung the door opened he immediately shouted “What the f**k do you want, b**ch?!!” 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

11K 495 27
what if our lord jashin was not what we thought him to be. god of death and war jashin is both feared and worshipped. but what if jashin has been amo...
15K 762 64
(Book 1 of an Insane Genius series) Minato and Kushina survive Kyuubi's attack and have twin sons. After the destructive Demon Fox is sealed inside t...
110K 2.6K 50
This is the sequel of 'Suicidal Love'. Read that first before reading this to understand the whole thing! For countless years, they haven't heard a s...
186K 7.3K 36
(Y/n) is a rogue ninja travelling around with her companion Tsume, an oversized wolf. The Akatsuki hear about her and think that her skills will mak...