Suicidal Love::Hidan

By animefreak00910

A woman named Thanerah Kross, an ordinary woman, meets Hidan from the Akatsuki by being a sacrifice for Lord... More

Chapter 1 Thanerah Kross
Chapter 2 Bomb
Chapter 3 Urahto
Chapter 4 Full Moon
Chapter 5 Train
Chapter 6 Guardian
Chapter 7 Cross my Heart
Chapter 8 Crystallization
Chapter 9 Thinking About You
Chapter 10 Ice Cream
Chapter 11 Dance
Chapter 12 Brotherhood
Chapter 13 Old
Chapter 14 Heartless
Chapter 15 Hero
Chapter 16 Boom!
Chapter 17 Cold
Chapter 18 Mistake
Chapter 19 Marriage
Chapter 20 Suffer no More
Chapter 21 Fine or not Fine
Chapter 22 Coming
Chapter 23 Cookie
Chapter 24 Grave
Chapter 25 Free At Last
Chapter 26 Poor Hidan
Chapter 27 Ship
Chapter 28 Gate
Chapter 29 Concern
Chapter 30 Welcome Back!
Chapter 31 Code
Chapter 32 Forgiven
Chapter 33 Mails
Chapter 34 Breath
Chapter 35 Doctor Raze
Chapter 36 Whip
Chapter 37 Gift
Chapter 38 Crazy
Chapter 39 Mission
Chapter 40 Found
Chapter 41 No Idea
Chapter 42 Back
Chapter 43 Burns
Chapter 44 Weird Dreams
Chapter 45 Massage
Chapter 46 Shower
Chapter 47 Dinner
Chapter 48 Movie
Chapter 49 Pregnant?
Chapter 50 Shot
Chapter 51 Guns
Chapter 52 Loud
Chapter 53 Business
Chapter 54 Laundry
Chapter 55 Chess
Chapter 56 Chase
Chapter 57 Torture
Chapter 58 Cells
Chapter 59 Deal
Chapter 60 Plan
Chapter 61 Nobody
Chapter 62 Home
Chapter 64 Falling
Chapter 65 Brother
Chapter 66 Dango
Chapter 67 Lunch
Chapter 68 Say It Already!
Chapter 69 Family
Chapter 70 Take Me
Chapter 71 Knight
Chapter 72 Assailant
Chapter 73 Lost
Chapter 74 Kushoo
Chapter 75 Disturbance
Chapter 76 Sweet
Chapter 77 Tower
Chapter 78 Father and Son
Chapter 79 Impossible!
Chapter 80 The Fire
Chapter 81 Twang!
Chapter 82 Uncle!
Chapter 83 Invitation
Chapter 84 Connections
Chapter 85 Package
Chapter 86 Strawberries
Chapter 87 Break In
Chapter 88 Teaser!
Chapter 89 Casino
Chapter 90 Crashers
Chapter 91 Croissant
Chapter 92 Preparations
Chapter 93 Properly
Chapter 94 Rise and Shine
Chapter 95 Their Wedding
Chapter 96 Insane!
Chapter 97 Despair's Den
Chapter 98 Glad
Chapter 99 Worthless
Chapter 100 Drink

Chapter 63 Punishment

5.1K 130 11
By animefreak00910

After being teleported to the sky Hanatul City, Thanerah heard a few gasps in surprise from the staff who were working in control of the Portal. “Who are these men?” asked one of them as four guards immediately surrounded them.

Hidan answered quickly “It’s okay, they’re one of us.”

The guards glanced at each other then put their weapons down but their guard was still up. “The High Priest is furious with you, General. He wants to see you immediately,” said one of the guards.

Hidan sighed heavily and got off the motorcycle with Thanerah. “I was expecting that from him...” he mumbled then turned to Tagor “What the fuck are you going to do?”

“I’m going to need to talk to the High Priest as well to ask his permission for us to stay, since our village was destroyed when we were captured.”

Hidan let out a heavy sigh then looked at Thanerah “Want me to bring you back to the apartment first?” he asked in polite.

Thanerah gave him a sad smile and patted his chest “No, it’s all right. You both should head to the High Priest now, you know he not getting any happier.”

Hidan let out a small groan.

“Don’t I fucking know it...” he grumbled in sarcasm then leaned forward to kiss Thanerah. When he pulled away he saw Thanerah looking at daze by the kiss. He smirked widely and pecked her lips once more. “I’ll see you later...” he whispered to her after he pulled away.

Thanerah only nodded, still in daze and speechless from the kiss. Hidan walked towards the metal doors with Tagor but then he stopped and looked at the nearest guard over his shoulder. “Oh and bring my motorcycle back,” he demanded with a kind voice then left the room with Tagor.

Thanerah giggled softly behind her hand as the guard - who Hidan pointed out to - groaned. She turned her head to the survivors who were either looking around in wonder or having a few chat. She managed to get out of the room without being much noticed by anyone. She walked down the hallway quietly with the only sound of her feet tapping the ground as she walked.

She was recalling the day as she discovered some secrets about her family. She couldn’t help but softly smiled by the thought *I can’t believe it. I actually met my father without knowing it. That would explain why he saved me from my death* her pace slowed down *If I wasn’t resurrected, I wouldn’t have met Hidan...* she stopped as he smile slightly dropped *...but when am I going to meet my father in person?*

Thanerah shook her head to get the questions out of her mind. *I’m thinking way too much. I’ll think about this later.* Then she wondered *I wonder how Thunder is doing? I hope Dr. Raze is all right as well* she quickly walked down the hallway towards the glass elevators. She pressed the down button and the elevator immediately came.

Hidan and Tagor walked down the grand hallways and went through many directions until they stand in front of the grand iron doors to the High Priest’s office. Hidan let out a sigh as if he was nervous. Tagor glanced at him from the corner of his eyes and asked with a small smirk “Nervous?”

Hidan glanced at him from the corner of his eyes before he looked back at the doors “Never,” then he said to Tagor “You should wait out here. He wants to see me alone.”

“...I understand.”

Hidan nodded as the grand iron doors opened. Hidan let out another sigh before entering his father’s office. When he entered the office, the doors closed behind him, he saw his father sitting behind the desk while leaning his forehead in his hands as if he was thinking deeply.

“...you wanted to see me?” *Again*

Odan looked up to sent his son a glare “Do you think I’m blind, Hidan?” he asked angrily as he pushed himself from his arm chair and walked towards his son with his arms crossed on his back. Hidan diverted his eyes from him and stared at the ground.

“I heard you left Hanatul without my consent and you came not only with your wife but with others from a wolf clan.”

Hidan glanced up at his father “How the fuck did you know that?”

Odan narrowed his eyes as he stabbed his finger at Hidan as he said “As a High Priest, it is my job to know what happens before and after,” he growled under his breath “And I’m expecting you to take my place and master that technique already but it seems that you’re nowhere near being successful as my heir and skills.”

Hidan sent a death glare at him “Like I give a fuck about being the heir of Lord Jashin’s voice of Jashinism.”

Odan growled at him “Don’t go over the line, Hidan. You know fully-well of the consequences if you disobey the Lord.”

Hidan sighed heavily and grumbled “I know, I know.”

Odan sighed heavily before he asked him “At least you were successful in that little mission of yours. Lord Jashin was surprisingly worried.”

Hidan arched a brow and he was having a hard time to believe that his God was actually worried. “Worried? Why the fuck would he be-!!” he was cut off when he remembered that Lord Jashin is actually his wife’s father.

Odan arched a brow when he suddenly stopped his sentence midway. “Hidan?” he asked which snapped Hidan out of his thoughts.

“I-I um...” stuttered Hidan as he tried to clear his head, he asked his father “Did...Lord Jashin ever mentioned about having children?”

Odan looked at his son suspiciously “...not that I’m aware of. No.”

Hidan sighed softly then asked him “Is that all?”

“Actually I need you to send some documents to my colleagues as soon as possible. They’ll be waiting for you at the usual points in Endless City.” Hidan groaned softly as Odan walked towards his desk.

Hidan asked him “Why me? Why not let the others do the fucking job?”

Odan sent Hidan a small smirk as he pulled three folded documents and walked back to Hidan so he can past it to him. “Because you broke the law of informing me of leaving Hanatul so this is your punishment. I’m being merciful on you.”

Hidan narrowed his eyes at him as she snatched the documents “I would have fucking prefer the natural punishments than this”

Odan’s smirk widened “Okay, if this doesn’t satisfy you,” he quickly pulled out his gun and aimed it at his son’s crotch “, then maybe this will do?”

Hidan’s eyes widened in a white plates and he quickly moved to the side just as Odan fired. “Okay, okay!!” said Hidan in annoyance and slightly freaked out. *Man, if I didn’t dodge that gun fire I would have been dickless! And that’s a pain I don’t want to fucking go through!* thought Hidan as Odan chuckled softly as he put his gun in its vessel.

Odan waved a lazy hand at Hidan as he walked back to his desk “You can leave now. I need to talk to that werewolf friend of yours now,” he said.

Hidan’s eyes rolled his eyes and thought *Fuck, I need to learn the fucking ability to know what will happen so I can avoid his fucking gunfire!* he thought as he quickly left the office.

Hidan entered the apartment as he called “Thanerah!” the door closed behind him but there was no answer. He arched a brow and mumbled “Where the fuck is she?” soon he heard the door reopened from behind. He looked over his shoulder to see Thanerah entering.

“Where the fuck were you?” asked Hidan as she sat on the couch with a sigh.

“I went to Science Wing to check on Thunder.”

“And?”

“He’s still need to stay there for one more day. Apparently he was restless while we were away.”

“I expected as much from that fucking mutt.”

Thanerah was wide awake in her bed while Hidan was sleeping soundlessly next to her with a lazy arm over her waist from behind. Even though she knew that it was Hidan, she still couldn’t get rid of the painful memories when she was raped.

She shut her eyes tightly to prevent any tears to escape from her eyes but her lips were trembling uncontrollably, thus her body. Hidan felt her shiver and opened his eyes to see the state his wife is in. “Thanerah,” said Hidan as he got onto his elbow and looked down at his wife.

She flinched and turned her head to him with small tears sliding down from the corner of her eyes. “H-Hidan...”

He brought his hand up so he can wipe her small tears away with his thumb. “...Is it about…what he did to you?”

Thanerah’s lips trembled and she turned her head away from him. “I-I can’t get it out of my mind. I’m scared of going back to sleep.”

Hidan was quiet for a moment before he leaned in closer to her ear and whispered “I’ll make you forget that ever happen...”

Thanerah turned her head to ask him but her lips were crashed by Hidan. Her eyes were closed as she moaned softly as he was kissing her with hunger. He shifted positions so he was on top of her while she wrapped his arms around his neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 284 25
Hidan would do anything for his religion. But what will he do when it's not quite what he expects? Especially when they feel the same way? Will he be...
139K 4.4K 18
One night when Hidan was sacrificing he got a message from Lord Jashin telling him to find another Jashinist. He surprised when he finds out that it...
15K 762 64
(Book 1 of an Insane Genius series) Minato and Kushina survive Kyuubi's attack and have twin sons. After the destructive Demon Fox is sealed inside t...
11K 495 27
what if our lord jashin was not what we thought him to be. god of death and war jashin is both feared and worshipped. but what if jashin has been amo...