Suicidal Love::Hidan

By animefreak00910

A woman named Thanerah Kross, an ordinary woman, meets Hidan from the Akatsuki by being a sacrifice for Lord... More

Chapter 1 Thanerah Kross
Chapter 2 Bomb
Chapter 3 Urahto
Chapter 4 Full Moon
Chapter 5 Train
Chapter 6 Guardian
Chapter 7 Cross my Heart
Chapter 8 Crystallization
Chapter 9 Thinking About You
Chapter 10 Ice Cream
Chapter 11 Dance
Chapter 12 Brotherhood
Chapter 13 Old
Chapter 14 Heartless
Chapter 15 Hero
Chapter 16 Boom!
Chapter 17 Cold
Chapter 18 Mistake
Chapter 19 Marriage
Chapter 20 Suffer no More
Chapter 21 Fine or not Fine
Chapter 22 Coming
Chapter 23 Cookie
Chapter 24 Grave
Chapter 25 Free At Last
Chapter 26 Poor Hidan
Chapter 27 Ship
Chapter 28 Gate
Chapter 29 Concern
Chapter 30 Welcome Back!
Chapter 31 Code
Chapter 32 Forgiven
Chapter 33 Mails
Chapter 34 Breath
Chapter 35 Doctor Raze
Chapter 36 Whip
Chapter 37 Gift
Chapter 38 Crazy
Chapter 39 Mission
Chapter 40 Found
Chapter 41 No Idea
Chapter 42 Back
Chapter 43 Burns
Chapter 44 Weird Dreams
Chapter 45 Massage
Chapter 46 Shower
Chapter 47 Dinner
Chapter 48 Movie
Chapter 49 Pregnant?
Chapter 50 Shot
Chapter 51 Guns
Chapter 52 Loud
Chapter 54 Laundry
Chapter 55 Chess
Chapter 56 Chase
Chapter 57 Torture
Chapter 58 Cells
Chapter 59 Deal
Chapter 60 Plan
Chapter 61 Nobody
Chapter 62 Home
Chapter 63 Punishment
Chapter 64 Falling
Chapter 65 Brother
Chapter 66 Dango
Chapter 67 Lunch
Chapter 68 Say It Already!
Chapter 69 Family
Chapter 70 Take Me
Chapter 71 Knight
Chapter 72 Assailant
Chapter 73 Lost
Chapter 74 Kushoo
Chapter 75 Disturbance
Chapter 76 Sweet
Chapter 77 Tower
Chapter 78 Father and Son
Chapter 79 Impossible!
Chapter 80 The Fire
Chapter 81 Twang!
Chapter 82 Uncle!
Chapter 83 Invitation
Chapter 84 Connections
Chapter 85 Package
Chapter 86 Strawberries
Chapter 87 Break In
Chapter 88 Teaser!
Chapter 89 Casino
Chapter 90 Crashers
Chapter 91 Croissant
Chapter 92 Preparations
Chapter 93 Properly
Chapter 94 Rise and Shine
Chapter 95 Their Wedding
Chapter 96 Insane!
Chapter 97 Despair's Den
Chapter 98 Glad
Chapter 99 Worthless
Chapter 100 Drink

Chapter 53 Business

5.5K 151 6
By animefreak00910

Hidan and Thanerah entered the teleportation. Soon they were blinded by bright light and when it disappeared they appear at the ruined city. “Let’s go,” said Hidan as he walked forward. Thanerah sighed heavily as she looked around.

*It’s been a while since I got out…* she thought then quickly followed Hidan.

After the long hours of being in a train while watching them passing through many fields and small towns, Thanerah fell asleep on Hidan until they finally reached their destination.

When the train stopped Hidan awoke from his little nap. He looked outside the window with Thanerah sleeping on his shoulder. “We’re here…” he mumbled then he looked at Thanerah and smiled softly. “Sleeps like an angel…” he mumbled to himself, he soon grabbed her shoulder to shake her up. “Sweetie? Thanerah, wake up.”

Thanerah fluttered her eyes open and asked wearily “Wh-What?”

He smirked and said “We’re here, now get up.”

She yawned then stood up from her seat and rubbed the back of her neck to ease the soreness as he stood up. Hidan grabbed her shoulders and lead her out of the train before it could take off.

When they got off the doors immediately closed and the train immediately rode away in a fast speed. Thanerah had to hold her hair down from the harsh wind by the fast train then asked Hidan “Where are we?”

Hidan smirked then cupped her face and turned her head to look instead. She gasped when she saw a large city with many building that looked squish together but nonetheless looks resilient.

“Oh my God…” she mumbled in awe of the city. Hidan released her head then went behind her to wrap his arms around her waist to bring her closer.

“Yeah, it’s called Endless City. It’s always full of people, day or night. It’s also quite hard to know you’re way around but it’s also quite beautiful in the inside,” then he whispered to her “Hanatul City was just like this once…”

Thanerah glanced at Hidan “You think we can restore it?”

“…maybe not so soon but I’ll be fucking certain that you see it when it happens.”

She smiled softly at him before looking back at the city, she soon asked him “Where’s this shop that we have to go to get your scythe?”

Hidan sighed heavily which tickled the back of her neck but soon he pulled away and immediately her body ached for his touch but she managed to control herself from jumping onto Hidan for his warmth.

Hidan grabbed her wrist softly and dragged her down the stairs towards the bustling roads “W-Wait, Hidan!”

Hidan dragged Thanerah through many different roads which are always full of people, she immediately got lost in the first hour. If Hidan wasn’t holding her hand she would have been lost a long time ago. She had no idea how Hidan could remember the roads in a big city like this. It’s a really large city, with many different level buildings, many shops selling many kinds of things, some street markets, children playing, there was also some strange creatures that are like humans.

Besides the humans there are half humans and half animals like bunny people, fox people, cat people with only ears and tail. It was quite strange; there were also other creatures like man with many different and strange traits. *This is definitely not a human realm* thought Thanerah as she looked at the different races of people.

Suddenly she heard from Hidan “I would stop staring if I were you” warned Hidan as he brought her closer so he could wrapped an arm around her shoulders to keep her close and certain to be under his protection. Thanerah blushed deeply and avoid eye contact with him since he’ll only embarrass her more.

Soon they stopped in front of a workshop with the sound of iron being smashed, the workshop’s name was made out of metal but it was hard to read for Thanerah since it’s not really neat to read. She went inside the shop with Hidan and had to dodge her head from hanging chains from the ceiling. She looked around to see many kinds of weapons and guns made from craftsmanship but she doesn’t see anybody but she and Hidan.

“Elogorse! You in here?!” shouted Hidan as he looked around.

“Elogorse?” asked Thanerah with an arched brow, Hidan turned to look at her

“He’s an old friend of mine,” soon he shouted once more “Hey, where the fuck are you?!!”

Hidan went to the back and saw his old friend working on a hot red heating metal on an anvil and a hammer with a mask and gloves on to protect himself from the sparks as he smashed onto the hot iron.

“Hey!” shouted Hidan with a grin as he walked towards his old friend.

His back was facing Hidan and the noise was covering the sound so he wasn’t aware of his presence. Hidan touched his shoulder but when he did, Elogorse immediately react by swinging the hot metal iron across to hit Hidan’s head.

Hidan saw it coming and quickly ducked “Whoa!!” the hot iron hit the wooden pillar instead of Hidan’s head.

“Who goes there?!” asked Elogorse, soon he pushed his helmet up and immediately saw Hidan. “Hidan!! You sonofabitch!!” he exclaimed with a big grin as he dropped his things and quickly gave Hidan a big squeeze of a hug.

Hidan slightly suffocated but grinned “H-Hey, long time no see…” he managed to gasp out.

Thanerah watched them in amusement as she crossed her arms on her chest with a small smile on her face. *This is quite amusing for some reason…*

After Elogorse released Hidan he said “Wow, it has been – what? - 20 years since the last time I saw you?” asked Elogorse as he placed his glove hands on his waist with a sly grin.

Hidan laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head “Yeah, I fucking guess so,” soon he mentioned Thanerah to come here. She obeyed; when she got to his side he wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

“Elogorse, this is my wife Thanerah. Thanerah this is Elogorse.”

He grinned as he took his hand out to shake “I would shake you with my bare hand but I bet you don’t like sweaty ones.” She only laughed nervously and gladly shook his glove hand.

“It’s nice to meet you, Elogorse.”

“Same here to you.” He asked Hidan “How come I wasn’t invited to the wedding?!” after he pulled his hand away from Thanerah and crossed his buff arms on his chest.

Hidan’s face dropped into a deep frown “Well I’m fucking sorry but we’re not officially married yet. When the ceremony comes, I’ll invite you.”

He grinned widely then suddenly patted Hidan’s back hard, it almost made Hidan to huff out from out of breath from the hard impact. Hidan coughed for a second them composed himself while softly glaring at Elogorse.

“H-Hey, take it easy.”

He only responded with a wide grin.

Hidan asked him “Is my scythe done?”

Elogorse’s face brightened and he hit his fist in his hand, “Ah! Yes, wait right here!” He quickly went to the side which was nothing but finished weapons. He pushed some weapons away while grumbling “Argh, where is that blasted thing…?” Soon he exclaimed “Aha, here it is!!” he quickly returned while holding a three bladed scythe with black and silver details with an iron rope from the bottom of the staff, just like his old one.

Hidan grinned widely as he received his new weapon “Thanks” soon he twirl it around his hand expertly without much effort then stopped the scythe as it was weighing on his finger. “Hmm, nicely balanced…” mumbled Hidan as he was observing it.

Soon he stabbed the scythe into the air and the blades suddenly shifted to it pointed downwards as the staff with the sharp part of the blade sticking out from the side, like a long sword. Hidan’s grin widened – if that’s even possible – and placed his sword/scythe on his back and tied the rope controller around his waist like his old one.

“Thanks again for this. I bet this took you a lot of fucking work” appreciate Hidan as he dug his hand into his coat pocket and pulled out a small leather bag and dropped it on Elogorse’s offering hand. From the sound of it when it landed on his hand, it was coins. He opened it to check and pulled out a golden shining coin with a grin on his face.

“Nice doing business with you, Hidan.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.9K 22
Sasuke was her first and last love... or that's what she tought. She meets the cold-hearted S-ranked criminal that everyone fears and discovers that...
32.2K 656 10
This will be a random story about the Akatsuki pairing up with Hidan. Warning: A few chapters will have bondages involve, swearing and blood
78.2K 3.7K 39
The Akatsuki receive news that there is an imposter, pretending to be a member of their organization and head out to find out what is going on. Both...
6.3K 284 25
Hidan would do anything for his religion. But what will he do when it's not quite what he expects? Especially when they feel the same way? Will he be...