Suicidal Love::Hidan

By animefreak00910

A woman named Thanerah Kross, an ordinary woman, meets Hidan from the Akatsuki by being a sacrifice for Lord... More

Chapter 1 Thanerah Kross
Chapter 2 Bomb
Chapter 3 Urahto
Chapter 4 Full Moon
Chapter 5 Train
Chapter 6 Guardian
Chapter 7 Cross my Heart
Chapter 8 Crystallization
Chapter 9 Thinking About You
Chapter 10 Ice Cream
Chapter 11 Dance
Chapter 12 Brotherhood
Chapter 13 Old
Chapter 14 Heartless
Chapter 15 Hero
Chapter 16 Boom!
Chapter 17 Cold
Chapter 18 Mistake
Chapter 19 Marriage
Chapter 20 Suffer no More
Chapter 21 Fine or not Fine
Chapter 22 Coming
Chapter 23 Cookie
Chapter 24 Grave
Chapter 25 Free At Last
Chapter 26 Poor Hidan
Chapter 27 Ship
Chapter 28 Gate
Chapter 29 Concern
Chapter 30 Welcome Back!
Chapter 31 Code
Chapter 32 Forgiven
Chapter 33 Mails
Chapter 34 Breath
Chapter 35 Doctor Raze
Chapter 36 Whip
Chapter 37 Gift
Chapter 38 Crazy
Chapter 39 Mission
Chapter 40 Found
Chapter 41 No Idea
Chapter 42 Back
Chapter 43 Burns
Chapter 44 Weird Dreams
Chapter 45 Massage
Chapter 46 Shower
Chapter 47 Dinner
Chapter 48 Movie
Chapter 49 Pregnant?
Chapter 51 Guns
Chapter 52 Loud
Chapter 53 Business
Chapter 54 Laundry
Chapter 55 Chess
Chapter 56 Chase
Chapter 57 Torture
Chapter 58 Cells
Chapter 59 Deal
Chapter 60 Plan
Chapter 61 Nobody
Chapter 62 Home
Chapter 63 Punishment
Chapter 64 Falling
Chapter 65 Brother
Chapter 66 Dango
Chapter 67 Lunch
Chapter 68 Say It Already!
Chapter 69 Family
Chapter 70 Take Me
Chapter 71 Knight
Chapter 72 Assailant
Chapter 73 Lost
Chapter 74 Kushoo
Chapter 75 Disturbance
Chapter 76 Sweet
Chapter 77 Tower
Chapter 78 Father and Son
Chapter 79 Impossible!
Chapter 80 The Fire
Chapter 81 Twang!
Chapter 82 Uncle!
Chapter 83 Invitation
Chapter 84 Connections
Chapter 85 Package
Chapter 86 Strawberries
Chapter 87 Break In
Chapter 88 Teaser!
Chapter 89 Casino
Chapter 90 Crashers
Chapter 91 Croissant
Chapter 92 Preparations
Chapter 93 Properly
Chapter 94 Rise and Shine
Chapter 95 Their Wedding
Chapter 96 Insane!
Chapter 97 Despair's Den
Chapter 98 Glad
Chapter 99 Worthless
Chapter 100 Drink

Chapter 50 Shot

5.8K 163 12
By animefreak00910

Thanerah and Hidan entered the laboratory and they only saw Doctor Raze alone doing his research in peace with a microscope and a small notebook on the table next to it. He was looking through the microscope while he was writing some notes in his book, like his hand got a mind of its own.

When he heard the doors being opened he stopped to glance at the entrance “Oh, it’s you two” greeted Doctor Raze before looking back into the microscope.

“Hey, old man.”

“I’m not any older than you, Hidan” said Doctor Raze with a small smirk after he pulled himself away from his little research for a while.

Hidan growled under his breath while glaring softly at him, “Shut the fuck up.”

Thanerah glanced between the two with a question popped into her head, she couldn’t help to ask “Um, not offense Doctor but, aren’t you supposed to be…well…”

“Young?” said Doctor Raze as to finish her trailed off sentence.

Thanerah nodded.

Hidan simply answered her “Old man over here is only half immortal. He can still age but very slowly. Since he’s not really a Jashinist; he’s only part of what’s left of the civilization here.”

“So you’re saying that to those who sacrifice or fight, they got eternal youth? Leaving the civilians only long life?”

“Bingo”

“That’s quite…upsetting.”

“Not at all” said Doctor Raze “I actually prefer being half immortal than to be young forever. Besides, I’m not really a fighting type and I’m too old for that now.”

Hidan glanced at the clock in the laboratory and cursed under his breath “I got to go,” he turned to Thanerah as she turned to face him; soon she felt a peck on her forehead “I’ll see you later,” then he pecked her lips then turned around to exit the room.

Once he was gone Thanerah was still standing there like a fool in daze to where Hidan had left. Doctor Raze couldn’t help but to be amused by this so he asked her “I can see that you two are going very well.” Thanerah flinched from the sound of Doctor Raze’s voice and nervously looked at him.

She laughed nervously while scratching the back of her head. Soon she asked him “Have you have any success with the creature?”

His face immediately beamed in excitement “Yes, look at this!” he exclaimed excitingly as he moved his chair away from the telescope to leave some room for her. She arched a brow at him but strode towards the telescope. She looked through it to see small blood cells but they seemed to be charge with blue sparks.

“I’m guessing this is the creature’s blood?”

“Yes”

She pulled herself away from the telescope to look at him “What’s so intriguing about this?”

“I’ve discovered that this creature is 2 as better than a usual Ukrah, it can almost heal instantly, super strength, super speed and super intelligent. It’s most likely new specie of the Ukrah clan”

“Where is it now?”

“In the strong cage, the Phantoms had a hard time of securing it in the cage. It nearly killed them all, luckily it only injured two”

Thanerah shivered then asked him “B-But can I see it?” Doctor Raze arched a brow

“Why?”

“I just…have this weird connection with the beast. When we were searching for it at the Wastes, I heard it calling out to me”

Doctor Raze rubbed his chin in amusement “That’s quite interesting…” soon he turned around to write something in his book like it was an urgent message. Thanerah anime sweat drop at the back of her forehead and crossed her arms on her chest as she waited for him to finish of whatever he was scribbling on that notebook of his.

When he was done he placed it on the desk and said “Follow me” he walked past Thanerah towards another closed metal doors, she followed him quietly from behind and they both walked down the hallway with windows by the side, showing empty, clean cages.

Until they got to a cage where the new specie was locked in with a metal collar around it’s neck, it seemed to be sleeping on the ground until his ears suddenly perked up and its eyes shot open. It growled towards them charged. Thanerah stepped back but the Doctor didn’t as the monster banged on the thick glass and tried to scratch Doctor Raze up with its sharp claws but it was pointless as it continued to give deep scratches on the thick glass.

*Poor thing…* she thought with pity in her eyes.

Soon Doctor Raze asked Thanerah “Are you sure you want to go in there?”

She gulped nervously but nodded. He sighed heavily then said “Well, good luck then. And please don’t get yourself killed in there” he said as he squeezed her shoulder then left them alone. Once he was gone the creature stopped and dropped to its feet. It looked at Thanerah and titled his head to the side as he sat on its bottom.

Thanerah titled her head to the side as well and she took small steps towards the glass and it did nothing but stare at her back. Soon she asked it “C-Can you talk? Were you the one talking to me before?”

It nodded and she was quite surprise that it could respond. She composed her head back to its position since he neck was feeling a bit sore. She glanced at the thick doors that lead into the cage. “Will you try to harm me if I enter?” she asked the creature once again.

It shook its head then stepped back to prove it. She sighed softly then went to the door, she hesitated for a moment then gripped the handle tightly and pulled the swift upwards with nearly full of her strength.

The light door turned from green to red when the door was opened and she quickly went inside. She closed the door behind her and it went green once again. The door on this side was handless but has a hand scanner nonetheless. She looked at the creature as it growled softly but soon it lie down on the ground with is entire body with its paws crossed and rest his head on them.

She hesitated for a moment before she took a few steps, and the creature didn’t move. Thanerah kneeled in front of it and hesitate to bring her hand up to its head. It watched as her hand got closer just an inch away from its forehead, and then it moved to close the gap between them.

Thanerah was entirely surprised then started to stroke the creature’s forehead and it started to purr loudly like a cat. Thanerah soon sat next to the creature while she continued to stroke its head; it also wrapped its own body around her with its long tail wagging happily.

Suddenly a booming voice was heard from the outside “Holy fucking motherfucker!!” Thanerah and the creature looked to see Hidan in shock while grabbing his silver hair as if he has gone insane with Doctor Raze standing beside him with a shock expression as well.

“H-Hidan!” exclaimed Thanerah as the creature growled dangerously towards them

“Thanerah, get the fuck out of there!!”

“W-Wait, you don’t understand!”

“What I fucking do understand is that you need to bring your fucking ass out of there!!”

An anime vein appeared on her forehead “Hidan! Try to understand! I’m in this cage unharmed! Thunder is harmless!”

Hidan asked with his eyes widened like a plate “’Thunder’?! You gave that thing a fucking name?! It’s not a fucking pet, you know?!”

“Hey don’t refer Thunder as a ‘thing’, Hidan!”

“Just get out of there, Thanerah!!”

Thunder growled once more before it snarled at Hidan with lighting charges going through its body while its eyes were glowing yellow. Thankfully Thanerah wasn’t electrified because she pulled her hand and body away in time.

“Get back in here, now!” demanded Hidan.

Thanerah growled under her breathe while glaring at him, she stood up from the ground and sadly wave goodbye to Thunder. It whimpered softly as its lighting charge disappeared and intended to follow her but Hidan soon shouted.

“Stay away from her!!”

It stopped on its tracks when it suddenly was brought roughly to the ground like a magnet because of the collar. Thanerah stopped as well as she turned to look, she quickly shouted at Hidan and Doctor Raze “Stop it! You’re hurting him!”

“Thanerah just shut the fuck up and get here!!”

Thanerah stared at him shockingly but soon it turned into a death glare. She quickly walked out of the room and afterwards the creature was released from the floor. “Thun—!” she was cut off when Hidan ordered Doctor Raze with a small growl.

“Leave us”

Doctor Raze quickly sent a sympathetic look before he quickly left the two alone. Hidan grabbed her wrist tightly which made her wince in pain “Come here” he growled as he dragged her roughly down the hallway, away from Thunder’s cage.

When they got to the end, Thanerah was soon pushed against the wall harshly by Hidan as he was holding her shoulder tightly with a death glare.

“What the fuck were you thinking?” he asked with a dangerous growl as if he was going to kill somebody, and not in a good way.

Thanerah glared back at him “I was trying to make a contact with Thunder”

Hidan growled “You could have been fucking killed, Thanerah! What would have happened if you were killed and leave me alone in this fucking world?!” he asked with half shouting and in fear.

Thanerah’s eyes widened in shock then his grip on her shoulders eased and he dropped his eyes to the floor “…I already lost my family and everyone who was close to me…with you I can’t…I-I can’t…” Thanerah’s eyes soften and she leaned in forward to plant a soft kiss on his lips. She pulled away before he could kiss back and she easily escaped from his grasp so she could hug around his torso tightly while resting her head in his chest.

She felt his body getting relaxed under her touch and she soon felt his arms wrapped around her and his face buried in her hair. “Don’t worry; I’m not going anywhere…” 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5.1K 19
I don't own Naruto nor some of the photos! This is about a girl named Ayano she doesn't like to trust people. She always has a hoodie and mask on to...
186K 7.3K 36
(Y/n) is a rogue ninja travelling around with her companion Tsume, an oversized wolf. The Akatsuki hear about her and think that her skills will mak...
6.3K 284 25
Hidan would do anything for his religion. But what will he do when it's not quite what he expects? Especially when they feel the same way? Will he be...
56.6K 3K 35
In the darkness she finds strength. She's gained a new home, a new family to trust. She lust for blood and destruction. Wishing to see Konoha crumble...