Suicidal Love::Hidan

By animefreak00910

A woman named Thanerah Kross, an ordinary woman, meets Hidan from the Akatsuki by being a sacrifice for Lord... More

Chapter 1 Thanerah Kross
Chapter 2 Bomb
Chapter 3 Urahto
Chapter 4 Full Moon
Chapter 5 Train
Chapter 6 Guardian
Chapter 7 Cross my Heart
Chapter 8 Crystallization
Chapter 9 Thinking About You
Chapter 10 Ice Cream
Chapter 11 Dance
Chapter 12 Brotherhood
Chapter 13 Old
Chapter 14 Heartless
Chapter 15 Hero
Chapter 16 Boom!
Chapter 17 Cold
Chapter 18 Mistake
Chapter 19 Marriage
Chapter 20 Suffer no More
Chapter 21 Fine or not Fine
Chapter 22 Coming
Chapter 23 Cookie
Chapter 24 Grave
Chapter 25 Free At Last
Chapter 26 Poor Hidan
Chapter 27 Ship
Chapter 28 Gate
Chapter 29 Concern
Chapter 30 Welcome Back!
Chapter 31 Code
Chapter 32 Forgiven
Chapter 33 Mails
Chapter 34 Breath
Chapter 35 Doctor Raze
Chapter 36 Whip
Chapter 37 Gift
Chapter 38 Crazy
Chapter 39 Mission
Chapter 40 Found
Chapter 41 No Idea
Chapter 42 Back
Chapter 43 Burns
Chapter 44 Weird Dreams
Chapter 45 Massage
Chapter 46 Shower
Chapter 47 Dinner
Chapter 48 Movie
Chapter 50 Shot
Chapter 51 Guns
Chapter 52 Loud
Chapter 53 Business
Chapter 54 Laundry
Chapter 55 Chess
Chapter 56 Chase
Chapter 57 Torture
Chapter 58 Cells
Chapter 59 Deal
Chapter 60 Plan
Chapter 61 Nobody
Chapter 62 Home
Chapter 63 Punishment
Chapter 64 Falling
Chapter 65 Brother
Chapter 66 Dango
Chapter 67 Lunch
Chapter 68 Say It Already!
Chapter 69 Family
Chapter 70 Take Me
Chapter 71 Knight
Chapter 72 Assailant
Chapter 73 Lost
Chapter 74 Kushoo
Chapter 75 Disturbance
Chapter 76 Sweet
Chapter 77 Tower
Chapter 78 Father and Son
Chapter 79 Impossible!
Chapter 80 The Fire
Chapter 81 Twang!
Chapter 82 Uncle!
Chapter 83 Invitation
Chapter 84 Connections
Chapter 85 Package
Chapter 86 Strawberries
Chapter 87 Break In
Chapter 88 Teaser!
Chapter 89 Casino
Chapter 90 Crashers
Chapter 91 Croissant
Chapter 92 Preparations
Chapter 93 Properly
Chapter 94 Rise and Shine
Chapter 95 Their Wedding
Chapter 96 Insane!
Chapter 97 Despair's Den
Chapter 98 Glad
Chapter 99 Worthless
Chapter 100 Drink

Chapter 49 Pregnant?

6.1K 161 23
By animefreak00910

In the living room of the apartment, the air was filled with the sound of groaning and screaming. Thanerah was covering half of her face in fear with her eyes widened with her knees bend and pressed against her chest on the couch. Hidan was sitting beside her with his arm around her while resting on the head of the couch and he didn’t seem to be affected by the horror movie. He glanced at his wife and saw her trembling and fearful state. He smirked softly in amusement and asked her in a teasing matter.

“What’s the matter? Too scary for you?” he asked.

Thanerah screamed in horror when she saw the part when pyramid head ripped the skin from the woman’s body with her blood splattered across the floor after the citizens entered the church. She covered her entire face with her hands and buried herself in Hidan’s arms.

She whined in fear “Oh my God, Hidan! How can you handle this?” she asked him while looking at him with one eye, certainly away from the movie. He smirked widely at her and simply answered

“You do fucking know that this is not real?”

“It doesn’t seem like it to me! I mean, seriously, with all the blood and the screaming?!”

“Hello” he sang in an obvious matter “we’re fucking Jashinists here. You don’t fucking think this is the same thing?”

“W-Well yeah but I…I never…”

“You’ll have to do one eventually, Thanerah. A sacrifice is a sacrifice. When you’re stronger Lord Jashin will want you to kill somebody someday.”

She sighed heavily in defeat “But I don’t think I’ll be capable of killing another human being.”

“…That’s life as a Jashinists. You know that.”

“Yeah, I know…”

Then suddenly they heard a loud woman scream from the movie and Thanerah screamed in horror and surprise. “Oh my God!!” she yelped in fear as she buried herself in Hidan’s arms as she unconsciously got onto Hidan’s lap. He seemed to be surprise of her sudden action but got a wide grin on his face.

He wrapped his arms around her as if he was protecting her from the monsters of the movie. He chuckled softly at Thanerah as he continued to watch the movie but his attentions were more into Thanerah than the movie itself.

“You’re so fucking adorable, Thanerah,” whispered Hidan huskily in her ear that would send shivers up in her spine. His grin widened when he felt her shivered in his arms and he caught a glimpse of her blushing furiously.

When Thanerah heard a roar of a monster in the movie she flinched and covered her ears with her hands “Tell me when it’s over!” she yelped as she tried to cover her ears tightly to block the screaming and the roaring from the movie.

Hidan blinked a few times while looking at Thanerah’s shivering figure in his arms then tightened his hold around her. “We can just head to bed if you want” he offered to her. She quickly nodded without any hesitation.

“Please!” she pleaded with a hint of relief in her voice. Hidan grabbed the remote which was lying beside him on the couch and he turned off the TV so everything went dark with the lights automatically turn on dimly.

He heard Thanerah sighed heavily in relief and her body went relax. Thanerah pulled herself from Hidan but when she realized what position she was in she blushed even more. “O-Oh, I’m sorry I-!” her lips were covered by Hidan’s.

She yelped in surprise in the kiss but soon forget about everything, including the scary movie, and kissed back Hidan. He pulled away too soon and she went daze for a moment. He smirked widely and nuzzled his nose against hers.

“Seriously, you’re so fucking adorable.”

She blushed once more and looked away “Don’t say things like that…” but he only chuckled heartedly.

Soon he pulled his arms away from Thanerah so she could stand up from him. She straightened herself as Hidan pushed himself off the couch with a heavy sigh. They both walked down the small hallway to their bedroom. When they entered the bedroom Hidan immediately strode towards the side of his bed, when he sat on the edge he took his shirt off.

Thanerah couldn’t help but to watch him flexing his muscles which made him nearly irresistible to her eyes. *Why does he always struck me like an idiot every single time?* she asked herself as she could feel the heat rushing to her face, it couldn’t get any hotter than that.

Hidan felt eyes on him so he glanced at his wife over his shoulder and smirked widely when he saw her reaction. “You like what you see, babe?” he asked her, she snapped out of her thoughts and looked away shyly. He only snickered to himself before he took his shoes off and made himself comfortable on the bed. He brought the covers over him and fluffed his pillow.

When he noticed Thanerah was still standing there while looking embarrassed. “Babe, you okay?” he asked as he placed two hands behind his head.

She finally snapped out of her thoughts and asked him “W-What?”

He smirked at her then patted the empty space of the bed “Come and join me already”

She smiled softly and quickly climbed onto the bed and got under the covers. Once Thanerah lied down comfortably on the bed Hidan reached his arm out over Thanerah to turn off the lamp then relaxed behind her and put his arm over her waist lazily and a lazy kiss on the back of her neck.

“Night.”

“Sweet dreams.”

--

The next morning, Thanerah fluttered her eyes open and breathed in deeply as she rubbed her eyes. She slowly lifted her head from Hidan’s chest as he was lying on his back with his arm around her waist as he was still sleeping. She yawned as she stretched her arms then she looked down at Hidan. She smiled softly before she leaned forward to plant a soft kiss on his forehead.

He continued to sleep soundlessly then Thanerah carefully wiggled out of his arms to go to the bathroom to do her morning routine. While she was taking a shower she thought *Wait, I haven’t had my period for days now. And recently Hidan and I had sex…* her eyes widened and her hand was pressed on her stomach *W-What if I’m pregnant?!*

She could feel fear going through her veins and her legs trembled by the thought of it. Then she told herself *Get a grip, Thanerah! You’re not even sure that you’re pregnant with Hidan’s child!* then she cursed under her breath *Damn it, I don’t know if there’s a shop selling any pregnancy tests!*

Soon she heard the bathroom door being opened so she quickly looked to see Hidan entering the bathroom while yawning and scratching his silver messy hair. “Morning” he greeted with a yawn as he went to the sink basin, he started to brush his teeth regularly.

She blushed furiously and hidden behind the white curtains, from Hidan’s point of view, he could only see her shadow. Thanerah bite the bottom of her lip in deep thought *Maybe Doctor Raze can tell me where to get some pregnancy tests. I don’t want to pressure Hidan over something that probably doesn’t exist…yet*

To be honest she had never thought about having kids, let alone Hidan’s children. *After all we are married but are we in love? I don’t think we are yet…* she thought, and the thought alone struck her.

Does he love her? Or does he still just care for her? Is she in love with him now? Is that right?

All those questions kept jumbling in her mind. Soon Hidan suddenly pushed the curtains away and she yelped loudly in surprise. “Hidan!” she yelped as she covered her private parts with her arms. He smirked softly at her then entered the shower himself before bringing the curtains back on.

“Come on, Thanerah. Like I didn’t see them before” he said as he washed his hair in the raining water. She sighed heavily and applied some soap in her hands and rubbed it on her body. She felt eyes on him so she stopped to take a look over her shoulder.

“What?” she asked

 Hidan as he was watching her rubbing her body while covering it with soap with lust and desire in his eyes. “You know, that fucking turns me on”

“…this is quite natural for people. This is how they wash their bodies with soap.”

“I fucking know…” he trailed off as he grinned widely then suddenly started to massage her side and she moaned softly from his touch “…but why not let me wash you…?” she felt his hands slide up and up until they finally found their goal which made her to moan loudly. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1.2K 14
Cover by IzayaKibaRyujiFREAK. I am the first Jashinist - daughter of Jashin himself. When I join the Akatsuki in order to meet my father's second f...
15K 762 64
(Book 1 of an Insane Genius series) Minato and Kushina survive Kyuubi's attack and have twin sons. After the destructive Demon Fox is sealed inside t...
3.6K 92 15
She is death but not everyone knows, what will happen when her past catches up. Will she lose her love and break her heart turning her against everyt...
470K 15.3K 27
Meet Misaki Minami, a 12 year old girl from the Country of the wave, orphaned at the age of 5 and then taken under the care of a S-ranked criminal, a...