Suicidal Love::Hidan

By animefreak00910

A woman named Thanerah Kross, an ordinary woman, meets Hidan from the Akatsuki by being a sacrifice for Lord... More

Chapter 1 Thanerah Kross
Chapter 2 Bomb
Chapter 3 Urahto
Chapter 4 Full Moon
Chapter 5 Train
Chapter 6 Guardian
Chapter 7 Cross my Heart
Chapter 8 Crystallization
Chapter 9 Thinking About You
Chapter 10 Ice Cream
Chapter 11 Dance
Chapter 12 Brotherhood
Chapter 13 Old
Chapter 14 Heartless
Chapter 15 Hero
Chapter 16 Boom!
Chapter 17 Cold
Chapter 18 Mistake
Chapter 19 Marriage
Chapter 20 Suffer no More
Chapter 21 Fine or not Fine
Chapter 22 Coming
Chapter 23 Cookie
Chapter 24 Grave
Chapter 25 Free At Last
Chapter 26 Poor Hidan
Chapter 27 Ship
Chapter 28 Gate
Chapter 29 Concern
Chapter 30 Welcome Back!
Chapter 31 Code
Chapter 32 Forgiven
Chapter 33 Mails
Chapter 34 Breath
Chapter 35 Doctor Raze
Chapter 36 Whip
Chapter 37 Gift
Chapter 38 Crazy
Chapter 39 Mission
Chapter 40 Found
Chapter 41 No Idea
Chapter 42 Back
Chapter 43 Burns
Chapter 44 Weird Dreams
Chapter 45 Massage
Chapter 46 Shower
Chapter 47 Dinner
Chapter 49 Pregnant?
Chapter 50 Shot
Chapter 51 Guns
Chapter 52 Loud
Chapter 53 Business
Chapter 54 Laundry
Chapter 55 Chess
Chapter 56 Chase
Chapter 57 Torture
Chapter 58 Cells
Chapter 59 Deal
Chapter 60 Plan
Chapter 61 Nobody
Chapter 62 Home
Chapter 63 Punishment
Chapter 64 Falling
Chapter 65 Brother
Chapter 66 Dango
Chapter 67 Lunch
Chapter 68 Say It Already!
Chapter 69 Family
Chapter 70 Take Me
Chapter 71 Knight
Chapter 72 Assailant
Chapter 73 Lost
Chapter 74 Kushoo
Chapter 75 Disturbance
Chapter 76 Sweet
Chapter 77 Tower
Chapter 78 Father and Son
Chapter 79 Impossible!
Chapter 80 The Fire
Chapter 81 Twang!
Chapter 82 Uncle!
Chapter 83 Invitation
Chapter 84 Connections
Chapter 85 Package
Chapter 86 Strawberries
Chapter 87 Break In
Chapter 88 Teaser!
Chapter 89 Casino
Chapter 90 Crashers
Chapter 91 Croissant
Chapter 92 Preparations
Chapter 93 Properly
Chapter 94 Rise and Shine
Chapter 95 Their Wedding
Chapter 96 Insane!
Chapter 97 Despair's Den
Chapter 98 Glad
Chapter 99 Worthless
Chapter 100 Drink

Chapter 48 Movie

5.7K 164 18
By animefreak00910

Thanerah stared at Hidan shockingly and everything seemed to have frozen with dead silence. Thanerah managed to find her voice but stuttered hoarsely in disbelief “Wh-What…?”

His stare hardened and he glared at the floor “My father murdered my mother, that’s why I fucking hate him so much…”

“B-But why?” she asked

“He said I won’t understand him if he tells me”

“B-But even now?” she asked again

“Look, my father and I barely talk anything besides business. Nothing more”

“T-There’s got to be an explanation to all this, I mean he couldn’t have killed your mother for no reason” her eyes widened “Could it?”

“…I don’t know but that won’t change the hatred I have for him”

Everything went quiet once again until Hidan said “Dinner’s going to get cold…”

Thanerah’s jaw tightened and she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. She closed her mouth and grunted softly at the back of her throat. She pulled herself away from Hidan and sat into the dining table. She looked at him to see that he was in deep space

“Aren’t you going to eat?” she asked softly as she looked at him with concern.

He snapped out from the train of his thoughts and looked at Thanerah “U-Um, I’ll…skip dinner tonight. I’m not hungry anymore” he walked to the dining table to collect his full plate then went into the kitchen. He put his dinner inside the fridge to save it for later.

*Hidan…* Thanerah thought with sympathy as she watched her husband being in pain from his memories. Even though he doesn’t show it, she somehow could feel he’s in pain, deep in his heart.  

“Hidan?” she tried to get him to respond to her but he just ignored her and walked away into the bedroom. Thanerah heard the door closed softly and she let out a heavy sigh.

*Now I’m not hungry…* she thought as she played with her food a little with her fork.  She sighed in defeat and took one bite of her mash potato. She stood up from her seat, grabbed her plate and went into the kitchen to also put her food away into the cold fridge.

She silently walked down the hallway towards the closed bedroom door. She stopped in front of the door and hesitated to knock on it. She pulled her hand away from the surface of the door *Maybe I should give him some alone time…* she thought.

But the more she thought about it, the more she felt eager to enter to comfort her husband.  She cursed under her breath as she pushed her raven hair away from her face *Screw this…* she opened the door silently as her stomach turned nervously but that didn’t stop her.

She looked inside the room to see Hidan sitting on the edge of the bed while looking at something in his hands. She silently entered the room and closed the door softly behind her. She already knew that Hidan sense her presence because he slightly glanced at her over his shoulder before looking back at the object in his hands.

“Thanerah, I need some time alone…”

“…” she just stayed silent then she walked around the bed and sat next to Hidan. She saw the picture of his mother and little brother then her eyes soften. She wrapped her arms around his arm and leaned her head on his shoulder. He glanced at her from the corner of his eyes but he didn’t say anything and just returned his eyes to the picture.

“…you didn’t eat anything?”

“Not hungry anymore”

“Because of me?” he asked as he glanced at her from the corner of his eyes. Thanerah looked back at him before she diverted her eyes.

“No, I’m just not hungry anymore”

He grunted softly before he looked back to the picture. For half an hour the couple did not move an inch until Hidan let out a long heavy sigh. He put the picture on the night stand and faced it down. “Hidan?” asked Thanerah as she looked at the face down picture.

Hidan turned to look at her in the eyes “I’ve been mourning over that picture for centuries. It’s getting old to me now…”

Thanerah still hesitated for a moment and stuttered in protest “B-But Hidan…”

“They’re dead, I know that already” said Hidan flatly although Thanerah could see some slight anger in his eyes. He turned to look at her and his small anger immediately faded away “but I shouldn’t fucking mourning for them this long. They wouldn’t want me to”

Thanerah softened her eyes and she cuddled her face against his shoulder and rubbed his arm “Hidan, you can take your time if you want to. I don’t want you to force yourself to be like this because of me”

“Yeah but I need to. I need to fucking move on or else I’ll be just wasting my time without enjoying what I have right beside me”

Thanerah looked surprise at Hidan who smiled at her; she blushed more furiously from the words that escaped from his lips and his smile. She thought *Handsome bastard, saying things to make me blush so much in just simple words…* he surprisingly kissed her on the lips lightly and brushed his lips teasingly against hers.

Her lips trembled from his touch and it made her stomach to flip with millions and millions of butterflies in her stomach. Hidan shifted so he was facing her and he brought his hands up and down on her shoulders then touched her sides. She moaned against his lips when he massaged her sides and brought her down on the bed then hover over her so he was on top.

The kiss went from sweet and tender to rough and passion. She wrapped her arms around his neck and she hooked a leg around his waist. He stable himself above her so he wouldn’t squash her then they had to pull away in need of air.

They both pant heavily in the kiss and Thanerah closed her eyes to remember the feeling of his lips. Soon she felt him shift above her so she opened her eyes and asked him “So, what are we going to do now?”

He grinned widely “You know exactly what we’re going to fucking do” she immediately recognized that playful grin and lustful eyes, but she was still sore from the last time they had sex so she softly pushed him away so he sat up.

“No thanks, I’m still sore”

He stared to wine with anime tears “Oh come on, sweetie! I’m already fucking horny just by thinking about it!” but she shook her head.

“Not now! Maybe tomorrow! Seriously, you’ll break my body someday with your wild humping”

He grinned widely “My…’wild’ humping? Can’t you just say ‘wild fuck’?”

She shook her head “You know what I mean, Hidan! Don’t be a smart-ass with me!”

Thanerah could see that he was struggling not to laugh. “W-Whatever you say, babe”

She blew her lips and comb her hair with her hand “What about we watch a movie, okay?”

He arched a brow at her “A movie?”

“Yeah, you know those DVDs a-!!”

“I know what a fucking movie is! I wasn’t born yesterday!”

“Hey, I’m just saying”

Hidan sighed heavily and said “I don’t have that much fucking DVDs, I just came back and I barely buy any DVDs or VCDs.”

“Then we’ll watch from the local movies”

“Fine but I get to choose what movie for tonight”

“Hey, what about me?!” she asked

“You’re my fucking wife, they’re supposed to listen to their husbands and support their decision!”

“But I don’t want to just support everything you choose! I got a brain you know?!”

“I know you got a fucking brain but just let me choose the fucking movie for tonight!”

They didn’t realize that they were shouting at each other with their faces getting closer and closer until their noses were barely touching.  Suddenly their lips met and they dropped back on the bed with Hidan on top of her and between her legs.

Afterwards they pulled away from their passionate kiss and pant heavily. Soon Hidan suggested “Why not we discuss this in the easy way?”

“Fine”

They both sat up on the bed and count down one, two, and three with their fists thumping the air. Finally Thanerah let out a paper hand and Hidan did a scissor. “Damn…” cursed Thanerah under her breath as Hidan’s scissor snapped her paper hand.

“Aha, I win” bragged Hidan with a playful grin on his handsome face

“You might have won this round but tomorrow night I’ll pick a movie”

“We’ll just see”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 284 25
Hidan would do anything for his religion. But what will he do when it's not quite what he expects? Especially when they feel the same way? Will he be...
470K 15.3K 27
Meet Misaki Minami, a 12 year old girl from the Country of the wave, orphaned at the age of 5 and then taken under the care of a S-ranked criminal, a...
33.5K 1.2K 14
Cover by IzayaKibaRyujiFREAK. I am the first Jashinist - daughter of Jashin himself. When I join the Akatsuki in order to meet my father's second f...
32.2K 656 10
This will be a random story about the Akatsuki pairing up with Hidan. Warning: A few chapters will have bondages involve, swearing and blood