Suicidal Love::Hidan

By animefreak00910

A woman named Thanerah Kross, an ordinary woman, meets Hidan from the Akatsuki by being a sacrifice for Lord... More

Chapter 1 Thanerah Kross
Chapter 2 Bomb
Chapter 3 Urahto
Chapter 4 Full Moon
Chapter 5 Train
Chapter 6 Guardian
Chapter 7 Cross my Heart
Chapter 8 Crystallization
Chapter 9 Thinking About You
Chapter 10 Ice Cream
Chapter 11 Dance
Chapter 12 Brotherhood
Chapter 13 Old
Chapter 14 Heartless
Chapter 15 Hero
Chapter 16 Boom!
Chapter 17 Cold
Chapter 18 Mistake
Chapter 19 Marriage
Chapter 20 Suffer no More
Chapter 21 Fine or not Fine
Chapter 22 Coming
Chapter 23 Cookie
Chapter 24 Grave
Chapter 25 Free At Last
Chapter 26 Poor Hidan
Chapter 27 Ship
Chapter 28 Gate
Chapter 29 Concern
Chapter 30 Welcome Back!
Chapter 31 Code
Chapter 32 Forgiven
Chapter 33 Mails
Chapter 34 Breath
Chapter 35 Doctor Raze
Chapter 36 Whip
Chapter 37 Gift
Chapter 38 Crazy
Chapter 39 Mission
Chapter 40 Found
Chapter 42 Back
Chapter 43 Burns
Chapter 44 Weird Dreams
Chapter 45 Massage
Chapter 46 Shower
Chapter 47 Dinner
Chapter 48 Movie
Chapter 49 Pregnant?
Chapter 50 Shot
Chapter 51 Guns
Chapter 52 Loud
Chapter 53 Business
Chapter 54 Laundry
Chapter 55 Chess
Chapter 56 Chase
Chapter 57 Torture
Chapter 58 Cells
Chapter 59 Deal
Chapter 60 Plan
Chapter 61 Nobody
Chapter 62 Home
Chapter 63 Punishment
Chapter 64 Falling
Chapter 65 Brother
Chapter 66 Dango
Chapter 67 Lunch
Chapter 68 Say It Already!
Chapter 69 Family
Chapter 70 Take Me
Chapter 71 Knight
Chapter 72 Assailant
Chapter 73 Lost
Chapter 74 Kushoo
Chapter 75 Disturbance
Chapter 76 Sweet
Chapter 77 Tower
Chapter 78 Father and Son
Chapter 79 Impossible!
Chapter 80 The Fire
Chapter 81 Twang!
Chapter 82 Uncle!
Chapter 83 Invitation
Chapter 84 Connections
Chapter 85 Package
Chapter 86 Strawberries
Chapter 87 Break In
Chapter 88 Teaser!
Chapter 89 Casino
Chapter 90 Crashers
Chapter 91 Croissant
Chapter 92 Preparations
Chapter 93 Properly
Chapter 94 Rise and Shine
Chapter 95 Their Wedding
Chapter 96 Insane!
Chapter 97 Despair's Den
Chapter 98 Glad
Chapter 99 Worthless
Chapter 100 Drink

Chapter 41 No Idea

5.9K 185 5
By animefreak00910

Hidan turned to Thanerah “Call doc,” She snapped out of her thoughts from the unconscious creature and stuttered to him

“R-Right.”

Hidan arched behind his helmet but didn’t say anything *I’ll fucking ask her later…* he thought just as Tylira was using her earpiece that was also part of the eye detector.

“Doctor Raze?”

“Yes?”

“We found the creature.”

“That’s marvelous! Where are you?”

“We’re in an abandon building.”

“Thanerah, there’s millions of abandon buildings, which one?”

“Um…” she glanced at the arm computer before Hidan appeared in front of her

“I got it” he said as he tapped a few holographic buttons on her arm computer and then he clicked the button send. “All right, he should find us now.”

“We’ll meet you soon,” then Doctor Raze was gone and he sounded very excited to see the creature. Thanerah glanced at the creature then walked to it but she was stopped when someone grabbed her wrist tightly.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” Hidan asked

She looked at him over her shoulder and answered “I just want to take a look, its unconscious, isn’t it?”

The soldier who came with them stepped to Hidan’s side “She’s got a point, boss.”

Hidan sighed heavily before he released her “Fine.”

Thanerah returned to walking towards the unconscious creature and kneeled to get a better look. Hidan and the soldier got to her side as well “What the fuck is this thing? Is it a new fucking Ukrah or something?”

“That’s what Doctor Raze believe but I don’t think it’s an Ukrah.”

“What the fuck gave you that idea?”

Thanerah answered “Because this thing saved me from an Ukrah when it was invisible. I don’t know why it saved me,” she turned to look up at Hidan “, let alone call me.”

“This fucking thing called you?” asked Hidan as he pointed at the creature with his gun.

Thanerah glanced at the advance gun before looking back at Hidan “I thought you would prefer blades than guns.”

“I do, I was in a fucking hurry to save your ass.”

Thanerah looked back to the creature “That’s very sweet, Hidan,” with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

Soon they heard footsteps coming towards them from the hallway so Hidan and the solder quickly aimed towards the entrance. “Who the fuck is there?!” demanded Hidan but soon they saw Doctor Raze and the two Phantoms right behind him.

“Oh, it’s just you…” mumbled Hidan as he put his guard down with the soldier.

“Where is it?” Doctor Raze asked Hidan excitingly.

Hidan sighed heavily once more then he nodded over his shoulder “It’s over there with Thanerah” the doctor quickly walked past him towards the unconscious creature and kneeled beside her.

“My, I would never imagine that it would look like this…” fascinated the doctor as he felt the fur of the creature.

“What is it exactly?” Thanerah asked

“We’ll find out soon enough when we brings this back to the lab.”

“And how do you suggest we do that, doctor?”

Doctor Raze rubbed his chin in deep thought before he glanced at the soldiers over his shoulder “What?” asked one of the soldiers but Doctor Raze didn’t reply but instead smirked widely.

“Oh fuck, I know that fucking look…”

--

“I hope you fucking know what to do, doc,” grumbled Hidan as he softly glared at the doctor through his helmet. The doctor was adjusting the creature on the large blanket then when he composed himself from the ground he patted Hidan’s arm.

“I do know what I’m doing. Now you have a job to do and be quick about it,” he walked past Hidan to stay at the side with Hidan while two Phantoms were already at the surface which is above Hidan.

Hidan grumbled a few things under his breath before he aimed the gun towards the ceiling. He shot fire towards the ceiling and it immediately burst into rumbles. When there was a big hole on the ceiling the two Phantoms above walked to the edge to look down.

“Sir, we got to do this fast. Ukrahs are coming now!”

“Then don’t just fucking stand there and give me the fucking wires already!!”

The soldier who spoke before got an anime vein popping on his head but obeyed. He threw the four wires down to Hidan and he clasped two on two corners of the blanket while the other soldier was clasping the other corners.

“All settle?”

“Yep.”

Hidan looked up and shouted “All right, go!”

Soon the creature in the blanket was being pulled up towards the ship that was already floating over the broken hole; suddenly Hidan received some red alerts of Ukrahs coming nearby. He quickly turned to everyone “We have to go, now! Ukrahs are coming!”

Two wires came down and the soldiers clasped themselves with it. Soon Thanerah got to Hidan’s side and he immediately wrapped an arm around her waist as she wrapped hers around his neck before they were brought up while the soldier was bringing Doctor Raze up.

--

Thanerah stared at the mysterious creature in wonders while she and the rest were still on the ship which is heading towards Hanatul City. She titled her head to the side while Hidan was just relaxing with his arms crossed and eyes closed; he got his helmet off.

Then he fluttered his eyes open then closed them again while groaning softly. “Are we fucking there yet?” he grumbled and Thanerah answered

“Not yet.”

Soon they heard from the pilot “Actually, we’re here,” soon they felt the ship shook from its landing but it stopped after a few seconds. Everyone stood up and Doctor Raze already opened the hatch from the back.

“You know what to do,” said Hidan as he stretched his back and cracked his knuckles. Everyone just stayed silent but nodded and left the ship. Thanerah watched them until she decided to ask Hidan

“Where are they going?”

“They’re going to the scanning room. We need to go there as well just to make sure that we’re not fucking tainted by the Ukrahs.”

“Tainted?”

“Yeah, the Ukrahs in this world are much dangerous than the ones back in the Shinobi Realm. They were fucking strong enough to spread their contamination through living organism.”

Thanerah groaned softly “This world is complicated.”

“You have no fucking idea.” 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 92 15
She is death but not everyone knows, what will happen when her past catches up. Will she lose her love and break her heart turning her against everyt...
101K 3.6K 30
Sequel to Forbidden (ItaSaku) - Book 1 Her heart was wrecked and her world was crushed by the only man that she ever truly loved. She remained an emp...
83K 2.1K 16
Katsu was saved by the Fourth Hokage of Konoha and his wife. Minato found blah outside of Konoha on the way back from having some time outside with K...
33.5K 1.2K 14
Cover by IzayaKibaRyujiFREAK. I am the first Jashinist - daughter of Jashin himself. When I join the Akatsuki in order to meet my father's second f...