Suicidal Love::Hidan

Por animefreak00910

A woman named Thanerah Kross, an ordinary woman, meets Hidan from the Akatsuki by being a sacrifice for Lord... Más

Chapter 1 Thanerah Kross
Chapter 2 Bomb
Chapter 3 Urahto
Chapter 4 Full Moon
Chapter 5 Train
Chapter 6 Guardian
Chapter 7 Cross my Heart
Chapter 8 Crystallization
Chapter 9 Thinking About You
Chapter 10 Ice Cream
Chapter 11 Dance
Chapter 12 Brotherhood
Chapter 13 Old
Chapter 14 Heartless
Chapter 15 Hero
Chapter 16 Boom!
Chapter 17 Cold
Chapter 18 Mistake
Chapter 19 Marriage
Chapter 20 Suffer no More
Chapter 21 Fine or not Fine
Chapter 22 Coming
Chapter 23 Cookie
Chapter 24 Grave
Chapter 25 Free At Last
Chapter 26 Poor Hidan
Chapter 27 Ship
Chapter 28 Gate
Chapter 29 Concern
Chapter 30 Welcome Back!
Chapter 31 Code
Chapter 32 Forgiven
Chapter 33 Mails
Chapter 34 Breath
Chapter 35 Doctor Raze
Chapter 36 Whip
Chapter 37 Gift
Chapter 38 Crazy
Chapter 39 Mission
Chapter 41 No Idea
Chapter 42 Back
Chapter 43 Burns
Chapter 44 Weird Dreams
Chapter 45 Massage
Chapter 46 Shower
Chapter 47 Dinner
Chapter 48 Movie
Chapter 49 Pregnant?
Chapter 50 Shot
Chapter 51 Guns
Chapter 52 Loud
Chapter 53 Business
Chapter 54 Laundry
Chapter 55 Chess
Chapter 56 Chase
Chapter 57 Torture
Chapter 58 Cells
Chapter 59 Deal
Chapter 60 Plan
Chapter 61 Nobody
Chapter 62 Home
Chapter 63 Punishment
Chapter 64 Falling
Chapter 65 Brother
Chapter 66 Dango
Chapter 67 Lunch
Chapter 68 Say It Already!
Chapter 69 Family
Chapter 70 Take Me
Chapter 71 Knight
Chapter 72 Assailant
Chapter 73 Lost
Chapter 74 Kushoo
Chapter 75 Disturbance
Chapter 76 Sweet
Chapter 77 Tower
Chapter 78 Father and Son
Chapter 79 Impossible!
Chapter 80 The Fire
Chapter 81 Twang!
Chapter 82 Uncle!
Chapter 83 Invitation
Chapter 84 Connections
Chapter 85 Package
Chapter 86 Strawberries
Chapter 87 Break In
Chapter 88 Teaser!
Chapter 89 Casino
Chapter 90 Crashers
Chapter 91 Croissant
Chapter 92 Preparations
Chapter 93 Properly
Chapter 94 Rise and Shine
Chapter 95 Their Wedding
Chapter 96 Insane!
Chapter 97 Despair's Den
Chapter 98 Glad
Chapter 99 Worthless
Chapter 100 Drink

Chapter 40 Found

6.2K 186 36
Por animefreak00910

Thanerah couldn’t understand why she couldn’t move as the Ukrahs draw closer to her. Then suddenly they stopped and they looked up when they heard some bomb. The ceiling started to fall apart to the ground and Thanerah managed to avoid them at the last minute by going to the corner.

The Ukrahs did the same thing but at the opposite side of Thanerah. Thanerah removed her hand from her eyes since it was dusty for a moment and she saw 5 men in armor. They aimed at the Ukrahs and immediately shoot them with their advance guns.

The Ukrahs were soon destroyed and then afterwards one of the soldiers turned to Thanerah. “Thanerah!” he exclaimed as he rushed to her, she immediately recognized the voice in that helmet.

He kneeled in front of her and took his helmet off “Hidan!!” she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in his chest. Hidan hugged her back by wrapping his free arm around her waist and buried his face in her hair.

“I’m sorry, Thanerah...I should have gotten here sooner,” he whispered then Thanerah pulled away with a smile.

“At least you’re here.”

Suddenly a soldier walked behind Hidan while looking at the hallway, “Sir, we need to move. Now,” he turned the knob on his helmet and said “Ukrahs, we have incoming,” the other soldiers went tense and aimed at the front.

Hidan softly groaned at him before he looked back at his wife. “We’re going home,” he stood up from the ground with Thanerah, put his helmet on and it glowed before facing to what the others were facing at. “Stay close to me,” warned Hidan to Thanerah and she nodded.

Everything went quiet but they could hear some soft growling and faint footsteps coming towards them from the dark hallway. Suddenly someone grabbed something from her pouch that was attached to her belt “Can I burrow this, thank you” said the soldier as he took the pack of the energy detector.

He placed it in his gun and shoot at the ground. The ball of sparks reflected from the ground and bounced everywhere in the room until the whole room was covered in sparks. Soon Thanerah’s arm computer beeped red in alert “We’re surrounded!”

“No shit!”

They were surrounded by ghost Ukrahs who started to appear when they were being touched by the energetic sparks. “All right, everyone. Just relax” said Hidan as he scanned the area.

“Sir, we have to get to higher ground!”

Soon Hidan wrapped an arm around Thanerah’s waist “Jump!” they all quickly jumped back to the surface with a single leap just as the Ukrahs attacked.

When everyone got to the surface one of the soldiers took out a small cylinder device, pressed the button on the top and it turned red. It started to countdown and the solider quickly threw it into the hole.

“Let’s go!”

Everyone quickly ran towards one direction, after a while they had to stop when more Ukrahs appeared around them. “Shit” one of the soldiers cursed under their breath as they all went back to back with Thanerah in the middle.

Soon a light was shot to them and a gust of wind was spreading around. “Up here!” exclaimed someone in the aircraft and soon wires connected with buckle came down. Everyone quickly buckled themselves and Hidan wrapped an arm around Thanerah. Soon they were brought up to the aircraft before the Ukrahs went to attack but thankfully, they were out of their reach. 

Thanerah let out a sigh of relief when she got into the aircraft and Hidan released her before the floor hatch was closed. The soldiers unbuckled themselves, sat on the side and took their helmets off. Hidan continued to stand but took his helmet off while Thanerah was sitting near him.

“Where’s Doctor Raze?” asked Thanerah

“I’m here.”

Thanerah looked over Hidan and saw the doctor at the front with the pilot. “And the others?” she asked. His face dropped and he answered gravely

“Unfortunately, they didn’t make it.”

Hidan glared at the doctor over his shoulder, Thanerah asked the doctor “Have you found the creature?”

“Yes, it’s up ahead. We need to get it as quick as po-!”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa!” cut off Hidan and everyone stared at him “We’re not going back down there. My wife nearly fucking die because of you,” growled Hidan as he held onto the support hook on the ceiling.

“I know I have risked her life and I’m sorry but I can’t refuse the orders from the top, Hidan.”

“Fuck the orders. I’ll explain to him,” he grumbled the last part

“He also told me that you might said that, he told me to refuse that order if you say so.”

Hidan cursed under his breath “Fuck…” Thanerah arched a brow at him and thought

*Why does he seem a bit angry?*

Soon Doctor Raze heard a beep from his data in front of him in holograms and he said to everyone “We’re here.”

--

The aircraft landed on the ground and the hatch was soon opened. Hidan mentioned the others to go first and they collide, when they checked the area was clear they signal everyone with a finger gesture that it safe. Hidan turned to everyone and said “All right, two have to stay here with the pilot. Two with doc, the rest follow me.”

They all nodded before they noticed Doctor Raze already walking towards one direction, the two soldiers quickly followed him. Thanerah asked Hidan “What about me?”

“We’re escorting you to get this fucking thing,” answered Hidan before he put his helmet on “So, let’s fucking go already.”

Thanerah giggled softly before she turned to a direction and looked to the left. “Thanerah…” the faint voice whispered to her once again.

“Did you hear that?”

“Hear the fuck what?”

“You didn’t hear a voice?”

Hidan placed his hand on her forehead “Did you bump your head on something hard, sweetie?” Thanerah pushed his hand away with an annoying smile

“I’m serious, Hidan. I heard someone, or something called me.”

“I think you’re just hearing things from all the fucking excitement.”

Thanerah just grumbled a few things under her breath before she used the gun to shoot out the energy sparks into the air. She looked back to her arm computer to see it scanning the area but soon it revealed nothing, “Nothing’s around here” she walked further with her husband and the soldier behind her.

She continued to look at her arm computer as Hidan asked “Are you fucking sure it’s around here? Because I’m starting to have some fucking doubts about it.”

Soon the arm computer beeped green and it immediately revealed something in a nearby building. “It’s here!” she quickly rushed towards the destination.

Hidan shouted “T-Thanerah, stop!! Don’t fucking run off like that!!” he and the soldier chased after her.

Thanerah quickly got to an old building and carefully went through the ruins into the inside. Hidan and the soldier stopped at the entrance then he shouted “Th-Thanerah, stop fucking around! Come back here!” but she didn’t listen and just continued to go deeper into the building.

The soldier standing next to him said “It’s going to be one of those days.”

“No shit…” Hidan grumbled then he and the soldier went after her.

--

Thanerah slowed down when she heard some growling up ahead so she hid herself behind a wall. She tried to control her breathing until her heart was calm so she looked at the edge of the wall and gasped. She saw a large wide creature with black fur but it had yellow lightning streaks like a tiger. It had a very long tail and it had some dark red fur coming from the tip, it was like brushing the floor with it. It has sharp claws and feet like a lion with over-grown sharp black nails.

Its back was facing her so she had no idea what it look like at the front. Thanerah tried to take a few steps forward but her foot accidently bumped onto a small broken pipe which made a clanking sound. She flinched from the noise and the creature immediately froze and turned its head towards her.

She gasped softly when she saw that it had a long snout, long vertical jaw, small horns on the front of the nose, golden eyes, its head wrapped in dark red fur like a lion and it had two sets of pointy ears, one bigger and behind its a smaller set of ears.

Thanerah gulped and it started to growl at her. That’s when she realized that it had some flesh meat dripping down from its mouth so it was obvious that it was feeding onto something. Thanerah looked and gasped when she realized that it was one of the dead scientists.

It started to walk towards her and she tried to back away but she got her back hit the wall. It got closer and closer until it was just a few centimeters away from Thanerah. Thanerah narrowed her eyes and slightly titled her head to the side. Strangely the creature did the same thing, it was emulating her.

Soon it turned to the side and growled before it suddenly leaped to the side. Thanerah had no idea why but she soon saw the creature biting something off and she suddenly saw blood being splattered out from out of nowhere. Soon it revealed to be a Ukrah, it went limp under the creature before it started to take bits of its flesh as dinner.

“Ew…” Thanerah mumbled as the creature chewed. She arched a brow at it *Why is it predating its own kind? An Ukrah against an Ukrah?* she asked herself

Soon the creature was attacked by a blue blast and it flew a bit. It landed on the ground with a big bump, Thanerah immediately felt pity towards the creature and she turned her head to see that it was either Hidan or the soldier who blasted it.

“Are you all right?” Hidan asked Thanerah as he stepped out from behind the solider and walked to Thanerah.

Thanerah realized that it was the soldier who attacked the creature. “Thanerah?” asked Hidan as he placed a hand on her shoulder. She snapped out of her thoughts from his touch and said to him

“Y-Yes, I’m fine,” she glanced at the creature “What did you do?”

“We make it go unconscious. It’s in deep sleep.”

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

15K 762 64
(Book 1 of an Insane Genius series) Minato and Kushina survive Kyuubi's attack and have twin sons. After the destructive Demon Fox is sealed inside t...
110K 2.6K 50
This is the sequel of 'Suicidal Love'. Read that first before reading this to understand the whole thing! For countless years, they haven't heard a s...
11K 495 27
what if our lord jashin was not what we thought him to be. god of death and war jashin is both feared and worshipped. but what if jashin has been amo...
139K 4.4K 18
One night when Hidan was sacrificing he got a message from Lord Jashin telling him to find another Jashinist. He surprised when he finds out that it...