Suicidal Love::Hidan

By animefreak00910

A woman named Thanerah Kross, an ordinary woman, meets Hidan from the Akatsuki by being a sacrifice for Lord... More

Chapter 1 Thanerah Kross
Chapter 2 Bomb
Chapter 3 Urahto
Chapter 4 Full Moon
Chapter 5 Train
Chapter 6 Guardian
Chapter 7 Cross my Heart
Chapter 8 Crystallization
Chapter 9 Thinking About You
Chapter 10 Ice Cream
Chapter 11 Dance
Chapter 12 Brotherhood
Chapter 13 Old
Chapter 14 Heartless
Chapter 15 Hero
Chapter 16 Boom!
Chapter 17 Cold
Chapter 18 Mistake
Chapter 19 Marriage
Chapter 20 Suffer no More
Chapter 21 Fine or not Fine
Chapter 22 Coming
Chapter 23 Cookie
Chapter 24 Grave
Chapter 25 Free At Last
Chapter 26 Poor Hidan
Chapter 27 Ship
Chapter 28 Gate
Chapter 29 Concern
Chapter 30 Welcome Back!
Chapter 31 Code
Chapter 32 Forgiven
Chapter 33 Mails
Chapter 34 Breath
Chapter 35 Doctor Raze
Chapter 36 Whip
Chapter 37 Gift
Chapter 38 Crazy
Chapter 40 Found
Chapter 41 No Idea
Chapter 42 Back
Chapter 43 Burns
Chapter 44 Weird Dreams
Chapter 45 Massage
Chapter 46 Shower
Chapter 47 Dinner
Chapter 48 Movie
Chapter 49 Pregnant?
Chapter 50 Shot
Chapter 51 Guns
Chapter 52 Loud
Chapter 53 Business
Chapter 54 Laundry
Chapter 55 Chess
Chapter 56 Chase
Chapter 57 Torture
Chapter 58 Cells
Chapter 59 Deal
Chapter 60 Plan
Chapter 61 Nobody
Chapter 62 Home
Chapter 63 Punishment
Chapter 64 Falling
Chapter 65 Brother
Chapter 66 Dango
Chapter 67 Lunch
Chapter 68 Say It Already!
Chapter 69 Family
Chapter 70 Take Me
Chapter 71 Knight
Chapter 72 Assailant
Chapter 73 Lost
Chapter 74 Kushoo
Chapter 75 Disturbance
Chapter 76 Sweet
Chapter 77 Tower
Chapter 78 Father and Son
Chapter 79 Impossible!
Chapter 80 The Fire
Chapter 81 Twang!
Chapter 82 Uncle!
Chapter 83 Invitation
Chapter 84 Connections
Chapter 85 Package
Chapter 86 Strawberries
Chapter 87 Break In
Chapter 88 Teaser!
Chapter 89 Casino
Chapter 90 Crashers
Chapter 91 Croissant
Chapter 92 Preparations
Chapter 93 Properly
Chapter 94 Rise and Shine
Chapter 95 Their Wedding
Chapter 96 Insane!
Chapter 97 Despair's Den
Chapter 98 Glad
Chapter 99 Worthless
Chapter 100 Drink

Chapter 39 Mission

6.4K 180 2
By animefreak00910

The ship finally landed on the ground while it was shaking a bit so Thanerah had to hold onto her seat and she felt slightly dizzy from the shaking of the ship. “We’re here. Keep your guard up everyone” warned Doctor Raze as he unbuckled himself from his seat.

Soon everyone was doing the same thing, but there were only three scientists left besides Doctor Raze and Thanerah. She sighed softly as she unbuckled herself from her seat, stood up and followed where everyone was going which was at the back of the ship.

Thanerah then noticed two more people on the ship who were wearing thick high-tech armor with helmets so it was hard to see their faces. They were also holding some guns in their arms; they stood up from the ground and said to the scientists “Make sure you don’t go too far, there are a few Ukrahs around here,” one of them went to put on the code before he bring down the switch then soon the hatch was opened. “So stay alert”

Thanerah gulped anxiously because what she could see from her point of view is that the wasteland was a ruined city with high tall buildings but it was really gloomy and dark with a few skeletons around. Thanerah could also hear the sound of the wind that sounded like faint ghost howling in the night.

She saw the four scientists preparing themselves by putting some high-tech eye scanner that is held by the ear and a small arm computer being put onto their wrist. Doctor Raze noticed Thanerah so he walked towards her “Is there something wrong?”

Thanerah just groaned softly as she looked away “I’m…a bit afraid,” soon she felt a hand on her shoulder as support

“Don’t worry, Thanerah. Everything’s going to be fine; you’ll be with a Phantom in your search.”

Thanerah glanced at the two who were watching the area up ahead with their guards up. Thanerah sighed softly before she asked Doctor Raze, “What are we looking for?”

“We’re looking for a creature; it’s very new to us so I’ve been asked by the Council to bring it in to examine it. I believe that it’s new specie of the Ukrahs.”

Thanerah gulped nervously, “A-And you don’t think this is insane?”

“Well, yes I do but I can’t refuse the orders from the top. We have to know our enemies, Thanerah. So we can make new weapons to defend ourselves.”

Thanerah sighed heavily “Well, that’s true,” she mumbled. Doctor Raze just sighed softly before he went to the weapon drawer that was opened and a few guns were gone by the scientists. Doctor Raze returned to Thanerah and passed her a small high tech gun.

“This will help you find the creature,” said Doctor Raze while Thanerah was examining it.

She sighed softly once more before she thanked Doctor Raze. Soon she was given an eye scope and an arm computer. “Be careful,” warned the Doctor

“You too.”

He smiled softly before he walked away into the dark streets of the empty dead city.

Thanerah sighed softly before she walked down the hatch to the ground and scanned the area. She saw the eye scope in her right eye with a circle looking around the area as her eyes does. *How am I going to find it in a place like this? This will take ages* thought Thanerah.

Soon a Phantom appeared on her side “Doctor Raze informed me to keep an eye on you, since you’re new and all.”

Thanerah murmured to him before she looked at the area, suddenly she heard a faint whisper “Thanerah…” she turned her head to where the sound came from.

“Did you hear that?” Thanerah asked the Phantom

“Hear what?”

Thanerah arched a brow at him “You didn’t hear something?” he shook his head.

She sighed softly *I’m probably imagining things…* then she decided to take a path to the right.

She walked down the path with the Phantom following behind her with his long gun in his arms; they walked through a dark alley before Thanerah glanced at the arm computer and used her finger tips to activate it. Soon her arm was covered by holograms of options and she saw a small map where she is and the Phantom.

*Nice…* she thought with a wide grin on her face.

Then she used the gun and fired it up into the air. It made a screeching sound as it shots up like fireworks then it burst into tiny round sparks that slowly fall down. She looked at it in awe before she hold her hand out for the tiny round sparks to fall into her hands.

When it did she suddenly saw something blue came to the surface of her hand when the yellow spark went through her skin and disappeared. “What is this…?”

“You don’t know?” asked the Phantom soldier. Thanerah shook her head and explained

“I’m new in this world. I’m from the Shinobi world.”

“Ah, well that explains things.”

Thanerah pointed at the tiny round sparks that continued to fall to the ground “What are these?”

“They’re special energy that only made contacts with any living organisms. It’s really helpful to find what you can’t see.”

“So finding this creature will be no problem.”

“Unless it’s fast.”

Thanerah murmured to him before she looked at the map to see nothing appeared. “It’s not around here for sure…” she mumbled under her breath before she continued to walk down the alley.

They got to another clearing and she looked into old rotten cars to see two dead skeletons in there. She looked at the skeletons with pity “Poor them…” she mumbled as she pulled away.

The Phantom soldier walked behind her and said “This city used to be one of ours, now it’s just a memory.”

“What happened to,” she mentioned towards the skeletons “, them?” Thanerah asked him

“The city was attacked by Ukrahs, the war has been going on for centuries and we’re still in it.”

“And what about the old enemies, the Natoku?”

The Phantom soldier flinched “How did you know that?” he asked as he went tense and his hand on his gun tightened. Thanerah immediately pulled her hands up and started to protest

“Wait, wait! Hidan told me!”

The soldier slightly calmed down but he asked “Wait? Hidan? General Hidan?” then he asked her with his gun down “You’re not Thanerah, are you? General Hidan’s wife?” he asked

Thanerah slightly laughed nervously and nodded “The one and only.”

Soon they both heard a faint screech not too far but soon a loud scream of pain but it soon became dead silent. “Shit, one’s down…” mumbled the Phantom soldier as he went tense and scanned the area.

“Ukrahs?” asked Thanerah as she went tense and her Krystal immediately spread on her arm but the soldier grabbed her arm harshly

“Don’t! It will only bring them to us! They’re attracted by the Krystal’s energy!”

She immediately went tense and her Krystal quickly retreated back to her wrist, still in form as a bracelet. They went quiet as the soldier scanned the area with his guard up. When nothing happened the soldier said “All right, we should keep moving…” he checked the area one last time by increasing his visual setting of his helmets by turning the knob on the area of his right ear.

Thanerah looked around the area then suddenly heard “Thanerah…” she turned to the direction where the voice came from and saw a dark large shadow quickly running past through some buildings.

“There!” she immediately went after it.

“Hey, wait!” he ran after her.

Thanerah continued to chase after the large shadow creature but it was too fast and it was leading her into a dark path into an underground base. “Wait! Stop!” she pleaded then she couldn’t take it anymore so she slowed down as the mysterious dark large creature got away.

Thanerah panted heavily from all the running and she dropped her head in defeat. She heard footsteps coming towards her so she looked to see that it was the Phantom soldier. “Are you crazy?! You could get yourself killed out here, you know?!”

Thanerah didn’t bother to reply and just continue to try to catch her breath until suddenly she heard some low growling from behind. The two of them flinched and they slowly turned their heads to look behind but they see nothing.

“What was that?” asked Thanerah as she composed herself.

The soldier didn’t reply, instead he got tense and aimed towards the thin hallway. Suddenly he started to shoot at something, “What are you do-!!” she was cut off when the soldier shouted

“Get out of here, now!! I’ll hold them off as long as I can!” he continued to shoot at nothing but soon Ukrah predators appeared like ghosts and there were 4 of them.

“Bu-!” she was cut off once again by the soldier

“Go! Now!” he shouted as he continued to shoot.

Thanerah hesitated before she quickly ran down the corridor as she continued to hear the shooting from the soldier. She got to a dark empty room with ruins but there was a statue of an angel with a few cracks. She looked back at the dark hallway as she continued to hear the shooting until she suddenly heard a scream of pain.

Then silence befell around her. She trembled in fear and she crept back until her back was hit by the angel statue. She then heard some growls from ahead and suddenly saw a few glimpsed of the Ukrahs that seemed to be like ghosts.

“H-Hidan…” she mumbled in fear as she slide down to the ground as the Ukrahs walked closer and closer to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.6K 50
This is the sequel of 'Suicidal Love'. Read that first before reading this to understand the whole thing! For countless years, they haven't heard a s...
1.9M 65.7K 72
Now we move on with the life of Rin Uchiha. Her return to the village, her assignment to a team and the secret she must hide from everyone including...
6.3K 284 25
Hidan would do anything for his religion. But what will he do when it's not quite what he expects? Especially when they feel the same way? Will he be...
101K 3.6K 30
Sequel to Forbidden (ItaSaku) - Book 1 Her heart was wrecked and her world was crushed by the only man that she ever truly loved. She remained an emp...